Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:35 PM

Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor (39011 Views)

Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) / Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State / See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
good.....

who's at cubana tonight.... it going down.... grin
hehehe!the latt time I went tthere I forgot my boxers. I'm now at Ibiza grin
Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by shizzy7(f): 1:07am On Aug 15, 2015
That driver is not scared for his life.... well that river can't be deep.
Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Its so sad the government isnt looking into this and they are not offering any assistance. In a country like Nigeria however, I won't be surprised if those youths regret their actions. A man once repaired the road leading to his shop in my area and he was arrested for not taking permission from the government first.
that's the bad thing ...
Also, a commissioner once built schools and innovated an old town hall that was last touched in the late 80z and his cabinet was shuffled, the man later resigned and returned back to his normal job.
I can't believe there are ppl who just don't wanna see a good develpment in a LG.

1 Like

Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by REMMEI(m): 1:22am On Aug 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
good.....

You dey Ib?...
Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by piagetskinner(m): 1:52am On Aug 15, 2015
misplaced priorities...God bless those men#never rely on govt, it is in itself unreliable undecided
Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by tsdarkside(m): 2:10am On Aug 15, 2015
look the goverment bridge in the background....who knows how long it was not repaired...thunda fire jonathan...i realy want jonathan to land in jail.........that guy was just a disgrace for black-people all over the world...smiling and dancing bafooon....... angry angry angry angry
Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:03am On Aug 15, 2015
Ibos should emulate these people and put up a second niger bridge with self effort.

Abi na lie?
Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by ChynoBEATS: 4:38am On Aug 15, 2015
klem93:

Instead of rebuilding the bridge, the Adamawa state government recently announced that it will spend 200 million Naira on prayer warriors.

Ahahn 200 million Naira on prayer warriors
My GOD Do these people think We are kids
Its better they divert such money to the states
Educational sector

klem93:

I believe that is a misuse of public money. Nigerians are praying daily. You don't need to spend millions on prayers.

Me 2, i believe that if C-A-N was told or Even Daddy adeboye of RCCG or Daddy kumuyi ,they will /can sum up christians who'll pray for the state......

Lord JESUS Help my Country

Christ is Coming
Repent my brothers/sisters

Rapture is nearer than you think

May God help us all.

WORTHY is the LAMB
Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by Sagamite(m): 6:00am On Aug 15, 2015
klem93:

Instead of rebuilding the bridge, the Adamawa state government recently announced that it will spend 200 million Naira on prayer warriors. I believe that is a misuse of public money. Nigerians are praying daily. You don't need to spend millions on prayers.

I hereby announce that Muhammed Bindo Umaru Jibrilla is the official Most Fuuktardious Governor in Nigeria today.

I thought Goodluck Jonathan and Alao Akala were severe fuuktards, but this cretin is taking fucktardism to a different level.

Fcking illiterate in power. Checking his profile, you would see he did not go to university and not much is said about his secondary education.

Stark illiterate!

Well Adamawa people deserve this. They voted for this cretinous fuuktard over Nuhu Ribadu.

Just like Nigerians deserved how GEJ destroyed the economy after they voted for the cretin over Nuhu Ribadu.

I need to get this news report to the BBC. I know Nigerian leaders only respond to international humiliation.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by azzy1: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Impressive but really dangerous. With time , the bridge will begin to wear off due to constant pressure and weight from the vehicles passing over it and by then, the unwanted might just happen.
. Atleast they will av somtin to use to caary out their activities.this shows total neglect on the part of useless govt we run in this God forsaken country cos its so obvious that d former bridge has collapsed a serious govt would av started d construction of a new bridge bt wen d youth realised d govt is nt concerned they to find a way around this. Ireally commend their effort nd skills used for d constructn that shows we av a lot of talent wasting off in dis country.

1 Like

Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by Sanyabo(m): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2015
The youths should be commended and recognised for thier efforts and patriotism. Considering the importance of the link, the temporary bridge welcome relief for the people of that region. And it once again show the insensitivity of our leaders for failing to come to our rescue. I will recommend the youths should go further and put a toil gate and charge government officials for use of the bridge hopefully that will make them know what to do with public money. I can't understand why a government will give 200m to prayer warriors. Prayers are free in all other parts of the world except Nija.
Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
good.....

Ph or abj
Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wow. Nigerians are bless with talents.
We have got some of these talents right here on nairaland. Some peeps can keep you here all day.
Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
It's a pity the average Nigerian isn't very intelligent, we don't read neither do we watch the right tv channels, all we do is quick to judge any fault on the Government, if something is being done, we don't know. Pls young Nigeria. Watch the 'NTA Parliament' its a known channel and i have seen members of the house talk about that bridge destroyed by the boko haram group, i didn't really follow the progress of it but my point is, follow the progress of our country through the news not just come out blame and insult it for every ill you see around
Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
G
Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by stjsd(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rastamann:

Half bread is better than none!

May be now that it is on Nairaland, the Adamawa state government will wake up and rebuild the bridge.
Construct not build
Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Re: Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Why that?? ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Doesn't Eat Foreign Rice / Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far / Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.