Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,652 members, 7,921,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:34 AM

Your Marital Status? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Marital Status? (32216 Views)

Poll: Are you single, engaged, married or divorced?

Single: 73% (393 votes)
Engaged: 6% (37 votes)
Married: 16% (88 votes)
Divorced: 3% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / What's Your Marital Status? / What's Your Marital Status ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Marital Status? by jaybaby(f): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2006
Hey Hey waz dat suppose 2 MEAN? J terrible? Pweeeeeeeeeh WTF - W-A-T-E-V-E-R MAN

They say TRUTH hurts!!!!!!!!
Re: Your Marital Status? by ekunit(f): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2006
@ CRAZYKID
I have a boyfriend who gave me a ring last month and does not want me to take it off, but says its not an engagement ring but a promise/commitment ring.
wouldnt you be confused?
well i guess my status is PROMISED
Re: Your Marital Status? by windywendy(f): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2006
ekunit:

And perhaps we can add that to the POLL options above grin grin grin
Re: Your Marital Status? by Seun(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2006
have a boyfriend who gave me a ring last month and does not want me to take it off, but says its not an engagement ring but a promise/commitment ring.
wouldnt you be confused?Huh
Poor girl. The smart lad gets to reap the benefits of engagement without any actual engagement.
Re: Your Marital Status? by neelsel(f): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2006
SINGLE
FREE and
DISENGAGED,
Yippee
Re: Your Marital Status? by CrazyMan(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2006
ekunit:

@ CRAZYKID
I have a boyfriend who gave me a ring last month and does not want me to take it off, but says its not an engagement ring but a promise/commitment ring.
wouldnt you be confused?

I will advise you to be very suspicous and don't let the ring he gave you become a means of entrance for him into your body. you know guys, they can be mischievous at times.
but am not saying you should start acting wiered towards him. if you love and trust him enough, there's nothing to be confused about ok?
Re: Your Marital Status? by 2old4that(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2006
don't let the ring he gave you become a means of entrance for him into your body

how can u tell if he hasnt entered already. The ring could be to keep her just for himself (kind of covenant between them). Just wondering  grin
Re: Your Marital Status? by jaybaby(f): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2006
O yea C-Kid d ADVISER grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Marital Status? by CrazyMan(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2006
@ Jaybaby
Yea that's me. cheesy smiley smiley
Re: Your Marital Status? by 2old4that(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2006
Ha ha!
Re: Your Marital Status? by Radiant(f): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2006
ekunit:

@ CRAZYKID
wouldnt you be confused?
Engaged dudes cheat and can disengage, married men cheat and can divorce, wha' the big deal 'bout a "promise/commitment ring"?
I won't even be confused in the first place coz i won't accept such a deceit. Either an engagement ring or my wedding band(though none is certain for life neway) but definitely not ur kinda ring.
Re: Your Marital Status? by jaybaby(f): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2006
#:-S WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Marital Status? by haywhy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2006
I'm a Reverend father wha tmore should i say?
Re: Your Marital Status? by CrazyMan(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2006
Radiant:

Engaged dudes cheat and can disengage, married men cheat and can divorce, wha' the big deal 'bout a "promise/commitment ring"?
I won't even be confused in the first place because i won't accept such a deceit. Either an engagement ring or my wedding band(though none is certain for life neway) but definitely not your kind of ring.

Why?
if the love is there, there's no problem in accepting the ring.
Re: Your Marital Status? by EmemJU(f): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2006
Happily married.
Re: Your Marital Status? by EmemJU(f): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2006
Happily married.
Re: Your Marital Status? by haywhy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2006
Too many guys dey petend 4 nairaland as if they can't do thesame or even worse than given a lady such ring.
@ crazy kid: it could be love & it coud be deceit , anyway shine your eyes but i dont thinkif it's deceit he would even go ahead to buy a ring. what for?
Re: Your Marital Status? by Radiant(f): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2006
why una deh talk like say una no be guys?

A guy will buy a ring just to keep a girl and at the end of the day dump her. Moreso this kind of fake ring. It doesn't mean shit man. Who told you it's a Platinum-diamond ring? Ring fit be any material so it could be very cheap and affordable or expensive too.

Abeggg grin no be me una go decieve with that one. If he was serious why din't he give her an engagement ring? wash wash lmao
Re: Your Marital Status? by haywhy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2006
It could be that he was n't ready yet! Do you know at what age people fall in love & wish to get married to their love? It's surprising ,
Re: Your Marital Status? by Radiant(f): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2006
lol my friend was telling me today, I mean today, that his own brother (20yrs) did a court marriage with his g/f (21yrs) a month ago. shocked grin
Re: Your Marital Status? by haywhy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2006
U see wot i was saying,
Re: Your Marital Status? by Makeda(f): 4:19am On Oct 10, 2006
I am happily married cheesy
Re: Your Marital Status? by CrazyMan(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2006
haywhy:

@ crazy kid: it could be love & it coud be deceit , anyway shine your eyes but i don't thinkif it's deceit he would even go ahead to buy a ring. what for?

It seems as if you don't know guys.
a guy can go extra lenght just to get a woman to warm his bed.
that's why i warned her to be very suspicious.

Radiant:

lol my friend was telling me today, I mean today, that his own brother (20yrs) did a court marriage with his g/f (21yrs) a month ago. shocked grin

Na wa oh!
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END.
a 20 year old guy getting married?
anyway i hope they won't give birth to premature children. grin grin grin
Re: Your Marital Status? by Chibabe1(f): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2006
single and waiting for Mr. Right
Re: Your Marital Status? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2006
Happily deliriously engaged and deliberately blindly not searching (found my boo, thank you), really trippin, like i sniffed glue or some sh1t like that.

ENGAGED.
Re: Your Marital Status? by kboy2z(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2006
Single and looking any good and lovely chick on here, I am ready for REAL LOVE i will take good care of her anyway she wants it.
Re: Your Marital Status? by haywhy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2006
Bro K & chi baby! Make both of una hook so that una go dey use lagos trick 4 each other grin uh, maybe una don marry na who know self. Anyway if u don't mind beeing a reverend like me, u can apply, I only hope its not late yet grin
Re: Your Marital Status? by Radiant(f): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2006
haywhy:

Bro K & chi baby! Make both of una hook so that una go dey use lagos trick 4 each other
lmao
Re: Your Marital Status? by haywhy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2006
yes ooo
Re: Your Marital Status? by deji147(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2006
@ ekunit
i am sure you are smart enough not to listen to radiant, because she seems to be the only person saying the most negative things.
besides i think you should discuss your confused sate with your man, i am sure he knows best.
Dont be confused, but be re-assured
Re: Your Marital Status? by onore(f): 5:19am On Oct 11, 2006
single,but scared of searching
Re: Your Marital Status? by jaybaby(f): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2006
deji147:

@ ekunit
i am sure you are smart enough not to listen to radiant, because she seems to be the only person saying the most negative things.
besides i think you should discuss your confused sate with your man,

What is it that RADIANT said -u r tagging NEGATIVE? The truth abt u guyz?

He gave her a FRIENDSHIP Ring & u want her 2 rejoice over it!!!!---Even ENGAGEMENT ring self dem still dey run away.

My dear my advice 4 u is ----WEAR the RING but keep on Searching!!!!!!!

Shine ya EYE Well Well -Men r DECEPTIVE

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love Someone Without Knowing The Reason Why You Love Them ? / She Wants To Ruin Me / My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.