Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? (74517 Views)

Kanu’s Bail Soft -landing For FG – MASSOB / Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) / Must Watch....rev. Mathew Hassan Kukah Defending Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by jay89(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
All these yeye pastors sef!! After they will be preaching to us, to lay our treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin cannot destroy, and where thieves cannot break in and steal. But here they are busy laying all their treasures in Nigeria where Boko Haram Can even devour!

Ndi Ara!
The thunder wey go fire u still dey do press up for Sokoto cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by ambgiano(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mr my brother, if you dont have antthing meaningful to say, why not tell your mummy to prepare you a hot meal of abacha and nkwobi instead of wasting this first to comment space? Even before the law, an accused man is presumed innocent until a court of competent jurisdiction says he is guilty as charged

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by cococandy(f): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Amaechi, Tinubu and Atiku have not told Buhari to abandon his anti corruption drive!

They won't. How will they? When they are sure he's blind to their corruption.

Yeye dey boom.

6 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by kunle75(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
Trut:
Silly propaganda from APC, they want to tarnish the image of Bishop Kukah for telling PMB to do the right thing.

sorry sir if i may ask,can you tell us whats the rigth thing to do by PMB government?
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by wyqay: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
PROOF OF EVIDENCE

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
lies

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by chigoizie7(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
The rate @ which BILLIONS are called these days are quit alarming.

D contractor might have charged him 1Billion, but that is too much nah
Seriously, those two structures no reach 150million,

Let me not include interiors, cos it does not look like it has any

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by andyanders: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
All these yeye pastors sef!! After they will be preaching to us, to lay our treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin cannot destroy, and where thieves cannot break in and steal. But here they are busy laying all their treasures in Nigeria where Boko Haram Can even devour!

Ndi Ara!

You dey too much,good response. Oritsejafor time is gone, now Rev is in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by FrankNetter(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Beremx:
I can't believe this is the priest that comes to celebrate mass at the catholic church in Festac Town years back as a visiting priest. He's a very funny man I must confess.

I am still shocked he's shielding Jonathan from being probed.

Too bad!

When Mbaka was actively campaigning for Buhari, where were you?

Double standard APC rats. You guys are just disgusting.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by chinnyBPV(f): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
zicoraads:
It doesn't matter who has done what. It is wrong for people to go around snapping pictures of citizens who have a contrary opinion on any issue or policy of the government to try and paint them black. I am not holding brief for anyone, but the Bishop is about the most upright man you can find in this country. This cheap blackmail is wrong. This form of blackmail smacks of all forms of dictatorship. It is a ploy employed by dictators to silent their critics. The APC should learn how to accept criticism in good faith.

If there is no evidence that the Bishop collected money from President GEJ, then this cheap blackmail is totally wrong. Besides, there is no way in hell those two properties are worth 1billion naira...Lai lai!
[color=#770077][/color] u are so on point

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by ihatebuhari(f): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi Ara!
get some sense jor, and stop insulting men of God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
thief!
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by emerged01(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Trut:
Silly propaganda from APC, they want to tarnish the image of Bishop Kukah for telling PMB to do the right thing.

I'm not supporting OP,what is the right thing? PMB has not done anything wrong,and if he has,pls let me know. I'm a Nigerian not a politician,

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by godoluwa(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
This is, what Rev. Mathew Kukah, used his own share of the 7Billion Naira allegedly shared by former President, Jonathan, to the evil pastors in the run up to the 2015 presidential Election.

source: https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/632578480274841600
do you have evidence to back up ur claims? if not, you need to spend some months in rehab

5 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Pita99(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
One thing is sure those two duplex are not 1BN , abeg they should look for better lie grin

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by razid: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, I want to appeal to all of us to not get carried away by the shenanigans of these politicians. Please don't let us lose our heads over this matter by unnecessary insinuations. Let us be careful of our utterances and bear in mind that in the long run, whatever we sow today, we're going to reap the fruit tomorrow. The fact that the revered Father hold a different opinion does not in anyway mean that we should denigrate his person. All of us cannot view everything from the same perspective. That is the beauty of life indeed; as variety has always been the spice of life.

For some of you who are jubilating over this sort of news, well I pity you. The reason being that it's too early as you do not know what will become of those you are supporting today. There is a rule of thumb that you should never trust any politician because truth and a politician are mutually exclusive. As our elders would say, "there is no one that a finger will be poked at his anus that the finger will not be stained with faeces." Most of them are not incorruptible so the fact that some are exposed today does not mean others will not be exposed tomorrow. And if you have used all your energies on those of today, where will you get the energy for those of tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Jidibia(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
hey dude, you must have been a thief when you were a kid, that was your business then.. I have never ever stolen anything from anyone not even when I was a teen.
U are a big liar.... Is there anybody in this whole life that has not stolen before? Thief like you.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by dinggle: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Touch not might anointed, even if he/she steals from you....leave am for me and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by sped1oro(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
And what is the evidence that Rev Kukah is a man of God?
natas22:
Op what's the proof or evidence that the house belongs to the said man of God
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi Ara!

You are a basttard and a Haemophrodite! Idiott... My father who is a business man and industrialist can build that times two not to talk of Rev Kukah who can get this house as a gift from a Parishioner sef!

11 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
Lol olodo i will suggest you google catholic priesthood and the vow of poverty!! A catholic priest owns no property or business.Whatever he has belongs to the church

bro,

That is what it is suppose to be but I can tell you that there is 3 story building owned by priest that I know of.

This is because, the building has been under lock and key over so many years.
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by eleko1: 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
No bi d voice of cooker.Behind that voice is PA Olejefor.The bling bling pasito wey carted away Our money in his private jet..Wish PmB probe that episode
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by EdCure: 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2015

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by nzeobi(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Trunaijian:
I know this estate. Its behind the general post office around zoo lane in sokoto. Am aware it belongs to Rev. Kukah. It is a simple issue, he can come out publicly and tell Nigerians where he got the funds to build such an edifice if he is a true man of God. If not, then he should shut the f.ck up and stay out of politics.
Since when did two houses become an estate and do you think both houses are worth a quarter of the said price?

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Ahmeduana(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
dayo23:
Father kukah is a big thief! A looter and criminal, Buhari should probe all his dealings and he should be sentence to life imprisonment.

Ole jatijati... Barawo shagia
ARE YOU TALKING OF A MALE OR A FEMALE?

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Rapmoney(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Trunaijian:
I know this estate. Its behind the general post office around zoo lane in sokoto. Am aware it belongs to Rev. Kukah. It is a simple issue, he can come out publicly and tell Nigerians where he got the funds to build such an edifice if he is a true man of God. If not, then he should shut the f.ck up and stay out of politics.
With this ur way of reasoning, I am very sure u must be a poor man!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by thomasjoe(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
LIAR Mohammed and his team are it again ! Big shame !

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by zonax(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Who can verify o before you accuse a man of God

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by thomasjoe(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
LIAR Mohammed and his team are it again ! Big shame ! Prototype pix ! i dare them to quote the location !

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by lastmessenger: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
your blind support for Buhari has taken a negative turn on you. go for a reality check.
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi Ara!

7 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Ghost01(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
This Kukah guy don Bleep up. Person we be say I respect before. It's the same with Shehu Sani. What's wrong with this people? How can a sane somebody come out in defence of the yam-eating goats (apologies to the Otuokean)?
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by robinsoncrosoe: 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
So anyone with a different opinion in buhari's regime is a corrupt person
This is bad for democracy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.