Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:43 PM

The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? (74553 Views)

Kanu’s Bail Soft -landing For FG – MASSOB / Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) / Must Watch....rev. Mathew Hassan Kukah Defending Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Beremx:
I can't believe this is the priest that comes to celebrate mass at the catholic church in Festac Town years back as a visiting priest. He's a very funny man I must confess.

I am still shocked he's shielding Jonathan from being probed.

Too bad!
if at the end of the day Jonathan happens to b only former president probed and jailed then that wud b d height of partiality, discrimination n aweful humiliation, cos all our past presidents r corrupt, infact some of them did more harm to the economy n social orientation of our country than Jonathan did. I'm nt suggesting that Jonathan be pardoned, bt let d president extend this probe down to at least 1990. Truly this is nt a difficult thing to do, only tht the 'will' isn't there.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Firefire(m): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
lastpage:

He does not even need to resign, he stands REJECTED by God Most High!
Afterall, his accomplice criminal, Ayo oritshejafor still claims to be a Minister of a church! grin grin grin

He can continue to wear his jacket for all we care but he is a waste of time.

..and you Eediot is very high on Cow-dung! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

SMH

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by lastpage: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
zicoraads:
It beats my imagination. They don't just know when to stop. It is a trait of liars though. When you start telling lies, you have to continually do it to cover for the previous ones you told. And he is even calling for a moderator to take this piece of garbage to FP. Laughable grin cheesy

Laugh all you want, it does not change reality!

Father Kukah is a disgrace for opposing the fight to rid our country of corruption

if he had nothing better to say or "souls to win for the Devil" .....he should have shut his mouth and enjoy his share of the loot the #7Billion "King of Corruption" gave them to share
Even Pastor Oleedepo of Convenant "gate of hell" fame has learned to shut his filthy mouth

its on FRONTPAGE so what are you gonna do about it?

Nonsense

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
BY1434:

What kind of Muslim are you? The one that support those who plead for corrupt Gej?

Islam is against corruption,so stop tarniishing our image with ur "am a muslim"
Ya Islam is against corruption but supports suicide bombers. Mtchew. Hypocrites everywhere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Sant1m: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
hinwazaka:

Father Kukah is not advocating or speaking for anyone. In fact he vehemently denied any involvement with the past president or anyone involved in the past administration. All he asked was for the rule of law to be respected and for all functions of government to be focused on, and not neglected for a wild goosechase. Do you see him organising a protest or a roadmarch in defense of anyone. Let's be fair and not contribute to the creation of a monster which even we, will not be able to stop.
watch the interview he granted channels tv, i don't know what to say other than marvel at a country called Nigeria
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Asiri1991: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kukah is an accomplished clergy, speaker and writer with international recognition. He can afford both houses as a man.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
APC and propaganda. Sad.

6 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Ahmeduana(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
BY1434:

What kind of Muslim are you? The one that support those who plead for corrupt Gej?

Islam is against corruption,so stop tarniishing our image with ur "am a muslim"
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM MR MAN? TELL ME NOW BEFORE I SEND YOU WHAT YOU WILL BE WORSHIPING TILL REST OF YOUR LIFE! MUST WE ALL FOLLOW THE SAME PART? SO ANYBODY THAT DID NOT SHARE YOUR VIEWS IS AUTOMATICALLY A CORRUPT PERSON? DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN IF YOU WANT TO WAKE AND SEE TOMORROW!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
All these yeye pastors sef!! After they will be preaching to us, to lay our treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin cannot destroy, and where thieves cannot break in and steal. But here they are busy laying all their treasures in Nigeria where Boko Haram Can even devour!

Ndi Ara!
you want to tell now that those buildings cost 1billlion naira. What do you even call billion self?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by lastpage: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
MyFlair:
if at the end of the day Jonathan happens to b only former president probed and jailed then that wud b d height of partiality, discrimination n aweful humiliation, cos all our past presidents r corrupt, infact some of them did more harm to the economy n social orientation of our country than Jonathan did. I'm nt suggesting that Jonathan be pardoned, bt let d president extend this probe down to at least 1990. Truly this is nt a difficult thing to do, only tht the 'will' isn't there.

If Buhari has the balls and will to probe Jonathan, then one should wonder why Jonathan did not have the balls and will to probe OBJ .... or are you telling me OBJ is not corrupt or Jonathan does not have the authority to probe him and other previous Presidents?

I guess by now, you know how your reasoning sounds? Awful and Pathetic! undecided

The next President after Buhari also has the right, authority to probe Buhari..... if he has the will and is not a "stealing is not corruption" president like Jonathan. wink wink

No be only 1990 ..........na 1901! angry angry angry Bunch of hypocrites who want to cause confusion

As Nigerians, we dont care who probes who, ....we are only interested in "Looters" being probed, jailed (or even executed!) and our money recovered in FULL.

Lastpage!
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by donephi(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
All these yeye pastors sef!! After they will be preaching to us, to lay our treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin cannot destroy, and where thieves cannot break in and steal. But here they are busy laying all their treasures in Nigeria where Boko Haram Can even devour!

Ndi Ara!
You just open ur mouth an spill rubbish.
What evidence do u have?
Be careful what u say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
slimz10:

bro,

That is what it is suppose to be but I can tell you that there is 3 story building owned by priest that I know of.

This is because, the building has been under lock and key over so many years.
over so many years? Bt the news here has it tht he built them with jonathans money gift.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by giles14(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
murtalaa:
The structure is behind Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) not Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUS). Always wondered who would build a a house so far removed from residential homes.
murtala Dan sokoto ka'kia.but u Knw shame onto u is dat d only one u hypocrite saw wot of the new building at belo way n fodio road, der is one also at gidan dera.der is also one at MABERA opposite nana girls .der ar so many y does dat one interest you d more.o I know cos d election was peaceful so no iyamiri or kahiri house to claim. for all of you thinking dat bishop kukah got money from GEJ am so disappointed.and for all you protestants blabing rubbish here I don't blame you HYPOCRITES...

IF not for kukah and does men of peace committee .it's only God dat knows wot would have happened to us mostly northern Christians

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by lastpage: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM MR MAN? TELL ME NOW BEFORE I SEND YOU WHAT YOU WILL BE WORSHIPING TILL REST OF YOUR LIFE! MUST WE ALL FOLLOW THE SAME PART? SO ANYBODY THAT DID NOT SHARE YOUR VIEWS IS AUTOMATICALLY A CORRUPT PERSON? DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN IF YOU WANT TO WAKE AND SEE TOMORROW!

Abeeg sharrap and stop boasting here .......before l send you "E-Slap"!

Send it and stop shouting and disturbing the internet.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Querty(m): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
so d person dat created dis thread is trying to tell us dat only Kuka got 1billion naira from 7billio??

wait oo, how many high profiled men of God do we have in dis country ...

plsee, Op, u need to repent or desist from info such as dis, I beg u...

Jesus is coming bak again and I really want u to be among d first flight ..
tank u

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by NiceHans: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
Really disappointed at the way nigerians believe unverified info spread by word of mouth and start attacking and insulting people

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Jesusloveyou: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
giles14:
tell d president to abide by the agreement he signed. just remembered gowon ,after signing the aburi accord in Ghana was till he came back to naija b4 he knew something was wrong. baba do d needful. in osuofia's words agreement is agreement o
u try, u can as well tell him to abide by obama gay marriage, so is impossible to abide by all agreement, or is it not also an agreement with d electorate or d masses, that he will recover all d missing fund? If he abide by d kangaroo agreement, he will be disappointing d masses, which he cannot afford to fail, is d masses that put him there, while d peace accord only provide d platform for peace to reign after a successful election.
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by crystalzoe: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
ruggedtimi:
na wa oh...d house plus the compound no worth 1bill...highest 300mil
its not even up to except d floors r lined with gold

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
lastpage:

If Buhari has the balls and will to probe Jonathan, then one should wonder why Jonathan did not have the balls and will to probe OBJ .... or are you telling me OBJ is not corrupt or Jonathan does not have the authority to probe him and other previous Presidents?

I guess by now, you know how your reasoning sounds? Awful and Pathetic! undecided

The next President after Buhari also has the right, authority to probe Buhari..... if he has the will and is not a "stealing is not corruption" president like Jonathan. wink wink

No be only 1990 ..........na 1901! angry angry angry Bunch of hypocrites who want to cause confusion

As Nigerians, we dont care who probes who, ....we are only interested in "Looters" being probed, jailed (or even executed!) and our money recovered in FULL.

Lastpage!
so since Jonathan didn't probe them they r free? This's a weird line of tot. Bt can u gv me a single reason y u think probing other former presidents wont necessary?

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by LAX89(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi Ara!

Use your brain, question everything, don't just believe anything you read or hear. HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THOSE 2 BUILDINGS COST N1B, AND WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE THAT KUKAH IS THE OWNER ?

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by ibedun: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
hinwazaka:
Ngenekwenu is a lieing, wicked slanderer. I hope the hand of God will not smite you for attacking one of his anointed

You are an oloriburuku. Defending thieves and wolves in sheep's clothing. Oya go and tell your sleeping God and his so called anointed to come and harm me....I am waiting!
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by lastpage: 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
giles14:
murtala Dan sokoto ka'kia.but u Knw shame onto u is dat d only one u hypocrite saw wot of the new building at belo way n fodio road, der is one also at gidan dera.der is also one at MABERA opposite nana girls .der ar so many y does dat one interest you d more.o I know cos d election was peaceful so no iyamiri or kahiri house to claim. for all of you thinking dat bishop kukah got money from GEJ am so disappointed.and for all you protestants blabing rubbish here I don't blame you HYPOCRITES...

IF not for kukah and does men of peace committee .it's only God dat knows wot would have happened to us mostly northern Christians

The only thing that would happen is that Jonathan and his Shepopotamus will end up in ICC Prison, just like Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast.

It is not Kukah and his corrupt shyte Committee that made him accept his loss at the poles but his "small education" made him realise that it is better to be free in Nigeria, than to be carted in a crate to ICC jail.

When "world powers" inform you thatyou will be held accountable for "deaths arising from your refusal to accept defeat", then you know what is coming.

Dont forget he has no military background and he is generally not that intelligent nor resilient, if he were to become belligerent.
those are the key factors.

So, fear not.

Lastpage!

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Ahmeduana(m): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
lastpage:

Abeeg sharrap and stop boasting here .......before l send you "E-Slap"!

Send it and stop shouting and disturbing the internet.

Lastpage!
YOU WAN SEND YOUR FATHER YOUR E -SLAP? NA THUNDER GO FIRE YOU, NA DOG GO CHOP THAT MOUTH WEY YOU TAKE TALK!

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by stuff46(m): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
This is, what Rev. Mathew Kukah, used his own share of the 7Billion Naira allegedly shared by former President, Jonathan, to the evil pastors in the run up to the 2015 presidential Election.

source: https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/632578480274841600

This nonsense has gone too far. This idiat thinks Kukah cant afford this house because he is a clergyman.

The mod that placed this on front page. This is the work of Ishilove.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by malikisah: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
He is innocent until proven guilty. I am just wondering why these people are doing this
I desperately hope that this is not true of this revered man of God.
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Jesusloveyou: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
MyFlair:
we don't have all d time to probe d 'far past', and we just have less than 3yrs to probe d past 8yrs,
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Christafarian:

Imagine the hate words proceeding out of your heart! as against the NAME you bear. Do you share any consanguinity with Matthew Kukah? Perhaps, you are one of the beneficiaries of the N7 billion. Little wonder then that the name a person bears has no bearing on his disposition. Imagine how a 'good luck' can become a 'bad luck' for a country of well over 170 million.
Anyways, a look at your DP says it all! You must have reasoned with your fanny.
just Shut up, I mean Shut up , just fvcking shut your mouth up before thunder will shut it for you. How can you denigrate Bishop Kukah to that level, Do you know his antecedents. Just shut up please. You guys have messed up this country with pull him down syndrom

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
MyFlair:
Don't worry about Jonathan. Nothing will happen to him. Buhari and Co are only maturbating. They know they can't near Jonathan in their lopsided fight for corruption. Out of 55 years of plundering Nigeria's resources, GEJ was responsible for only 5 years. Buhari and his handlers want to delete a whole fifty years of history of which almost forty years was under northern plundering with Buhari in that list.

100 days of Buhari's government is almost here, and we will see the score card.

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by ibedun: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
LAX89:

Use your brain, question everything, don't just believe anything you read or hear. HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THOSE 2 BUILDINGS COST N1B, AND WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE THAT KUKAH IS THE OWNER ?

Me use your brain too and don't fall for the anointed scammers. Those houses by my own estimation would cost between 300 and 400 million. Tell me where a true clean pastor can find that sort of money without criminal activity in the church or society? Can the pastor provide proof of legitimate earnings to support the financing of those 2 properties?
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
we don't have all d time to probe d 'far past', and we just have less than 3yrs to probe d past 8yrs,
u guys r being myopic or rather being deceived by politician, probing them does nt stp the president frm working. Just setup the necessary committee comprising reputable Nigerian n I tell u within that 3yrs every result will b ready. It will amaze the amount of money Nigeria will recover n big problems tht will b solved
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by ibedun: 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
stuff46:

This nonsense has gone too far. This idiat thinks Kukah cant afford this house because he is a clergyman.

The mod that placed this on front page. This is the work of Ishilove.

Tell us why you believe Kukah can afford these buildings. My estimate is between 300 and 400 million. I am not talking about stealing from peoples tythe and offering - a criminal activity by the way. Please no insults just tell us where and how Kukah get the money for this kind of buildings.
Re: The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? by Johnnoo(m): 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Jonathan escaping jail will be the greatest miracle of the 21st century.....
Buhari jail Jonathan now. #BJJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.