Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:16 AM

How Do I Get Back My Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get Back My Money? (659 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back After 3 Weeks Atm Debited My Account? / Dapo Solanke Owner Of Mega Assets Where Is My Money O? / First Bank ATM Ate My Money. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Back My Money? by pius4luv(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2009
my name is pius nwaifor,i just need an advice in the house,i bought daar communication share from fidelity in allen branch last year,i was told that the certificate is out and i've not yet received my certificate,when i went to first registrars to complain to them about my certificate,they told me that they can't found my name on there system,i was so worried about it,the lady i met told me that she will prefer me to go back to the bank i paid to collect my money back from the bank,when i went to the bank to explain things to them that they can't found my name of there system,i met a woman there,she told me that i was the one that made a mistake that i didn't summit the original copy of it and i told them that i agree with them that i need my money back,they have been posting me for the past 3weeks now,i don't know what i'm going to do now,i need someone advice,i bought 5000 unit of it,i've been going to the bank every day,they always told some thing else,i'm sick now,i need my money back,i need it to do some thing else,i just need an advice from someone here, please,i need to know what i'm going to do next.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Money? by Thadude(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2009
Go back to the bank request to speak with the manager, speak words of wisdom and common sense to them! Keep accurate record of the posting and ask them to communicate with you in writing on when next to come. You can use that to sue them for distress and suffering. Get their number and call them, record all conversation. this can be tendered in court as evidence. If you have a small listening device e.g pen phone recorder wear it each time you go to the bank so that you can record all conversation. With this you can make big money from the bank and force them to their kneels. These guys run the banks the way the politicians run the country and need to be thought an everlasting lesson.
Re: How Do I Get Back My Money? by peeep: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2009
There is no better advice than telling you to go back to the bank. The money is with them. They are not denying that. They are only playing smart so as to use the money for some time. They will not take excuses from anybody so don't take excuses from them. Request to see a responsible officer of the bank i.e. someone like the branch manager, branch accountant etc. that could speak on behalf of the bank. Don't engage in verbal communications alone. Write a letter of complaint to the Branch Manager and make copy of the document and attach same to the letter. Let them acknowledge the letter so that you will have a copy as evidence. Banks are smart. Be smarter.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Ideas Of Yours Have Xprienced The Needed Breakthrough? / Outsourcing Customer Care Firms / How Can I Verify My Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.