Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:58 AM

Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) (40616 Views)

Man With Sledge Hammer Breaks Windows Of Hit-&-Run SUV As Driver Tries To Flee / Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station / FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by DeltahArmy(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2015
Some people are just too silly in this country, instead of taking the victim to the nearest hospital they are shamelessly standing and taking pics of the dying man. May God have mercy on Nigerians.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2015
I tink we have lost our values as people, most importantly we have lost our love for humanity, hw can people be looking at a dying man and be taking pictures without offering any reasonable assistance.. we are dammed
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by chi4ik4(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2015
stupid people, all they can do is to b snapping the helpless man without rushing him to the hospital? so many people don't know how to use phone at all. stupidity
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by infinitypro(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2015
Alot shud b done abt emergency, rescue, evacuation, fire service/agencies in Nigeria. To my dey ain't doing dia job well enough. Alot, I mean alot more hv 2 b done
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Ciscogod(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2015
I saw same thing 2months ago at igbo-effon, ajah road. Some hausa men were crossing the.wide road. The last guy did not see the fast car coming from the fast lane. Then he got hit. Mob were there standing , even his colleagues were speechless, the guy driving came down to see what happened.when he learnt that the guy is dead. Just imagine fast and furious racing, he jumped into the car and sped off. That was when the victim friends started chasing the criminal. Within a sec the guy don disappear
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by persius555(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2015
Nairalanders, please lets be honest. If you wre to be in fiday's condition, would u rather be taking to the hospital or turned into a public show? Nigerians, where did we lose our sense of humanity. 767 or 112 is the only hope he has got. Many have smart phones but little do they know its not only built to take selfies and photo shot but to also save lives.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by clemz85(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2015
pls folks let's keep our hands clean
forgive one another
pray for Gods mercy

to avoid any kind of evil befalling us

just imaging I over heard a very young guy hu seems
to be a uni student attended a wedding on Saturday with his girl friend planning not to pay complete the taxi man he chartered for the day, such tinz ain't gud.
may we not experience negative karma IJN!

God forgive the young man and send help
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by tolustx(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Can't they rush him to the hospital, why watch as if he is a movie
People are being careful. That's why. If one person decides to take him to d hospital, he may be taken to be d person who hit him and may therefore be compelled to foot the whole bills. That's even the good case. The bad one is if the victim dies, the person may have to bear the brunt because police may take him as d driver who hit him and he won't be able to defend himself, even when the other witnesses won't wanna testify in court to help.

The only thing that is working in nigeria presently is corruption, kidnap and terrorism. No other thing as far as I'm concerned

7 Likes

Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by spicy244(f): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2015
Instead of rushing him to the nearest hospital, they were busy taking pictures of him and hisID cardwith those dirty fingers

I'm sure ur heart is. Also dirty like thatof ur. Fingernails
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ylaa(f): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2015
him never die yet, which one be rip?
otijah:
RIP sir, since no one can help u
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2015
Nigerians just hate each other isn't it clear enough yet? After them go dey wait for blessings from God...
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by cucumba(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2015
angryIf say e bi woman wey fine,u for don see where people don de fight with dem ATM cards to rush her to hospital. Sorry bro,Ehyaaaa. People are so scared of HIV and AIDS. Because say na man dem no go do something fast and for don comot him money finish and I know say dem don move him phone already.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by walemadu: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2015
all we do is snap and post, comment, like and share. this world is sick
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by bewla(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2015
um
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by kehyndey(f): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2015
Ahhh....he should be taken to a nearby hospital but i guess d people around him are scared of police wahala...cos when it comes to issue lyk this and probably the man died eventually, they will make sure d rescuer regretted helping a dying man and moreover....nah lagos be that.....

2 Likes

Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by otijah(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2015
ylaa:
him never die yet, which one be rip?
babe with his spot condition with no samaritan to his aid, he is good as dead

Pray he survives shaa

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Sunsat(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2015
kevoh:
I will smash that nonsense phone of yours. You people should organise and take him to a nearby hospital or clinic jor. First Aid should be administered right away to improve his chances of surviving.

Stop making noise there, without him snapping the victim, how would you see something to comment on, how will you know the person....stupid people
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2015
tolustx:
People are being careful. That's why. If one person decides to take him to d hospital, he may be taken to be d person who hit him and may therefore be compelled to foot the whole bills. That's even the good case. The bad one is if the victim dies, the person may have to bear the brunt because police may take him as d driver who hit him and he won't be able to defend himself, even when the other witnesses won't wanna testify in court to help.

The only thing that is working in nigeria presently is corruption, kidnap and terrorism. No other thing as far as I'm concerned
I think they lack conscience, I have helped an accident victim before not minding the consequence
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Pidggin(f): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2015
Clueless citizens!
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by boyesola: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2015
These people are busy with camera instead of helping the victim
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by elijahooo(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2015
Wow we nigerian should stop this attitude of inhumanity a humanbeing like you is dieing and he I was in condition of imangence of aid, and no body seems to. I can see clearly now that the lady that die at ikorodu vomiting blood is not runs girl, all the rumours about her this and that is trasy and nonsence rumours. Note this to every body that normally do this, that when ever they see some body on the road that have accident or serious ill and they can't help they should please stop carring fake rumours,and if you don't stop believe me the blood of him or her is on you.Because you don't help and you are still saying what you don't know becareful Nigerian
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by tolustx(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2015
Blakjewelry:

I think they lack conscience, I have helped an accident victim before not minding the consequence
Well, maybe u live in d police or army barracks or u ve a police friend or a sound lawyer. Guy, na naija we dey and things dey happen. It is only someone who has dat kinda experience that can tell.
God would help us not to be a victim of evil things. AMEN.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by seankay(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2015
Why can't you help the victim OP
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by dancrux(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2015
Those people there are crazy....what a life undecidedThose people there are crazy....what a life
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by eyeon(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2015
GOOSEBUMPS ALL OVER ME... SORRY TO THE VICTIM. CHAI, SO SORRY.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Afritop(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2015
Well I blame the situation of the country. No one prays to become a victim. A situation where someone takes the victim to the hospital can backfire especially when those doctors will begin ask for police report and when about to produce such. Police can take the case and arrest the good guy who has the gut to help the victim. It is just like the lady in IKORODU who died unattended to. People are scared of police wahala when they decide to play nice. They can just arrest you for what you don't know and people atimes are not ready to present themselves as witness

2 Likes

Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Melahou(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:
Instead of taking him to the hospital, they are standing there taking pix of him.

would you have taken him to the hospital if you where there?
maybe you don't know how the police system works

just imagine if the guy dies in your car on your way to the hospital...

serious case for you
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by achodave(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2015
Imagine

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by laudate: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2015
Melahou:

would you have taken him to the hospital if you where there?
maybe you don't know how the police system works

just imagine if the guy dies in your car on you to the hospital...

serious case for you

Oh, so the best thing is to just leave him there to die??!@! shocked shocked shocked

Are you for real??!
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2015
tolustx:
Well, maybe u live in d police or army barracks or u ve a police friend or a sound lawyer. Guy, na naija we dey and things dey happen. It is only someone who has dat kinda experience that can tell.
God would help us not to be a victim of evil things. AMEN.
I don't have non, infact I those guys but one thing about me is, I don't get scared when am doing the right thing even if it will cost me my life. The funniest part is I have to rushed the victim past the central police station. Even the bikeman that carried me said on a normal day he won't such a thing, but he don't know what made him stop to assist and he didn't charge. He even took me back home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / All-new 2019 Toyota Rav4 Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) / Has Any One Actually Seen This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.