Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,966 members, 7,873,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. (1496 Views)

Tribe And Religion Aside -who Do You Know That Can Make A Better President / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by IgboGoat: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2015
I believe an Igbo man will make a better leader for this country when compared to their Yoruba and Hausa Fulani counterpart.

An Igbo man attaining such position will be purely on merit and there will be less external influence and distractions. Also owing to the natural entrepreneurial and Management skills that God blessed the Igbos with (which is lacking to an extent in other groups), the Igbo man will be able to take calculated risks and wont be afraid of any person or group of persons when making decisions that will move the nation forward.

Before the civil war when the Igbos were virtually in charge of almost all sectors in the Nigeria, with the likes of Kenneth Dike a renowned educationist as the first indigenous VC of a Nigerian University, and other prominent Igbo in the helms of affairs of the public institutions. Nigeria was seen as the next best thing to happen to the world.

After the war, Awo with his nepotistic tendencies and his Northern cohort eventually turned this Nation to almost a curse to humanity. Now anywhere in the world where there are Nigerians Bad news, Yorubas specializing in fraud and human rituals, Igbos in drugs and Hausas in Terrorrism.

But all this can change if an Igbo man can be given a chance to pilot the affairs of this country. God himself will be happy about it and those changes we are craving for will effortlessly materialize.

I am not writing this for you to start criticizing, I want you to just read, reason and get some brain because Nigeria's solution lies in the hands of an Igbo Man.

Gbam.....

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by Paschal001: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok
Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by Horlufemi(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
I would want that but Igbo are not trusted.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by mymadam(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Yes, no doubt about that... of Biafra, of course. There's no competition, IMHO!

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Rochas..........Loading

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by Ciscogod(m): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
A patriotic Nigerian will make a better president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by piicity(m): 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jona is that you,don't think of being a president in million years time

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by 7lives: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
IgboGoat:
I believe an Igbo man will make a better leader for this country when compared with their Yoruba and Hausa Fulani counterpart.

An Igbo man attaining such position will be purely on merit and there will be less external influence and distractions. Also owing to the natural entrepreneurial and Management skills that God blessed the Igbos with (which is lacking to an extent in other groups), the Igbo man will be able to take calculated risks and wont be afraid of any person or group of persons when making decisions that will move the nation forward.

Before the civil war when the Igbos were virtually in charge of almost all sectors in the Nigeria, with the likes of Kenneth Dike a renowned educationist as the first indigenous VC of a Nigerian University, and other prominent Igbo in the helms of affairs of the public institutions. Nigeria was seen as the next best thing to happen to the world.

After the war, Awo with his nepotistic tendencies and his Northern cohort eventually turned this Nation to almost a curse to humanity. Now anywhere in the world where there are Nigerians Bad news, Yorubas specializing in fraud and human rituals, Igbos in drugs and Hausas in Terrorrism.

But all this can change if an Igbo man can be given a chance to pilot the affairs of this country. God himself will be happy about it and those changes we are craving for will effortlessly materialize.

I am not writing this for you to start criticizing, I want you to just read, reason and get some brain because Nigeria's solution lies in the hands of an Igbo Man.

Gbam.....

I would have love to say something but your ID is already a very good answer.
Igbo goat.

14 Likes

Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu will be the president. .. Clowns

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by Okaka27(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
This OP is bloody foolish

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by Rilwayne001: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lol.
Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
I support dis
Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by MemeTroll: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Your name says it all igbo goat

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by ArodewilliamsT: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Watching keenly
Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by IgboGoat: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
It is better to be a goat in igbo Land than to be a king anywhere else in Nigeria. That is why I am IgboGoat. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
MemeTroll:
Your name says it all igbo goat

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by drauj(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Names describe a lot about an individual.
Igbo goat indeed.
Nnamdi Kalu for President with Asari Dokubo as VP 2015.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by IgboGoat: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
You are increasingly mad. Pumpkin head.
Okaka27:
This OP is bloody foolish
Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by MemeTroll: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
IgboGoat:
It is better to be a goat in igbo Land than to be a king anywhere else in Nigeria. That is why I am IgboGoat. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
guy.... your problem is spiritual walahi sha fire on

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by Jaideyone(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
lmao deluded Igbo goat. you guys keep ruining your chances on daily basis. radio Biafra has propagated so much hate that I'm not willing to trust any IBO man with my vote anymore. I could have done that 4 yes ago but right now I can't. try again in 16yrs

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by orisa37: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
And change Nigeria to biafra and later Ngozi.
Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nigeria is a zoo yet these guys are desperately longing to rule it

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by IgboGoat: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
To give the animals brain.
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Nigeria is a zoo yet these guys are desperately longing to rule it
Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by eraly(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
I rili want an igbo to be President. Igbos shuld look inward and bring out a credible n trustworthy pesin among them by 2019. I wunt think twice b4 voting him or her.
Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by drey076(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jonathan's administration will be saint wen compared to Igbo administration. grin

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by chrisblack: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
IgboGoat:
I believe an Igbo man will make a better leader for this country when compared to their Yoruba and Hausa Fulani counterpart.

Gbam.....
i thought jonah was your brother.
Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by coolitempa(f): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
jona has already taken the ibo spot......Igbo will never everrrrrrr rule Nigeria...... grin
Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by Volksfuhrer(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
IgboGoat, could you elaborate on the thought processes that forced you to choose this moniker. I wonder why anyone would wish to be a goat. grin

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by Ayomel(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hahahahhah. Like GEJ right.
This must be a joke. To the left pls joke section
Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by IgboGoat: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
The moniker was chosen to show that an Animal in the Igbo Land is valued and the value we place on animals is even more than the value so other people place on their fellow human being.
Volksfuhrer:
IgboGoat, could you elaborate on the thought processes that forced you to choose this moniker. I wonder why anyone would wish to be a goat. grin
Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by Olaolufred(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
[size=14pt]azikiwe ebelle jonathan their son ruled for six years, yet they are still expecting another Igbo.
that one go tey well well.
[/size]
Re: An Igbo Will Make A Better President Compared To Yoruba And Hausa. by koma1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Just like EBELE AZIKWE Jonathan

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Just Wait'... ISIS Reveals It Has Smuggled Thousands Of Extremists Into Europe / No Arrest Warrant For Saraki - IGP ARASE / Photo Of The 18 Year Old Princess Emir Sanusi Married On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.