Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,810 members, 7,872,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (781013 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by dhabeautyjas(f): 3:24am On Jan 23, 2016
Abaski9:
If u've not receive the update automatically, just backup your phone and format the phone and restart as if u bought it new and check for update u will get it. That how I got mine. QUOTE ME ANY DAY OR TIME
Hope formating won't take you before all the Previous updates.
After getting it, are u able to change imei
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by dhabeautyjas(f): 3:51am On Jan 23, 2016
Please, how does this psiphon work,
How many mb does it give for a month and how much
Am presently using glo bb subscription and i dont want to root my phone but glo network has been terrible since December where am staying and there seem to be no remedy.
I have both glo and mtn sim in my phone. Pls someone enlighten me
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 4:02am On Jan 23, 2016
dhabeautyjas:
Please, how does this psiphon work,
How many mb does it give for a month and how much
Am presently using glo bb subscription and i dont want to root my phone but glo network has been terrible since December where am staying and there seem to be no remedy.
I have both glo and mtn sim in my phone. Pls someone enlighten me
Google psiphon settings for bblited or visit www.mobtechy.com/2016/01/mtn-bblited-settings-for-simple-server.html?m=1 . No rooting is required!. MAX of 5GB at a subscription of N70 24hr Plan
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 4:05am On Jan 23, 2016
obong003:

So what do we do?? .. should we try to update ourselves or wait for the update?
I'll advice you wait patiently for your update so as not to damage your phone, besides the android M already has lot of bugs and complains
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by blackiridis(m): 4:06am On Jan 23, 2016
for those that haven't updated to M yet ur luck. learn now so u wont regret at the end.
1. export/copy ur contacts to ur gmail account that way after updating u won't get the contact problem others r facing.
2. move all media files (pictures,videos, music) from ur internal memory to ur sd card before updating. make sure all apps are installed in ur internal memory only. that way u wont lose apps after updating. (i noticed the few apps i lost were those i moved to sd card).
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Abaski9: 4:08am On Jan 23, 2016
Not at all that want I did, am on 6.0 now
dhabeautyjas:

Hope formating won't take you before all the Previous updates.
After getting it, are u able to change imei
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2016
newd4all:

Bro r u on watsapp.need ur help asap pls

What's the p?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by obong003(m): 7:57am On Jan 23, 2016
Toluene15:
I'll advice you wait patiently for your update so as not to damage your phone, besides the android M already has lot of bugs and complains
Alright, am grateful for the reply cheesy
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by obong003(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2016
blackiridis:
for those that haven't updated to M yet ur luck. learn now so u wont regret at the end.
1. export/copy ur contacts to ur gmail account that way after updating u won't get the contact problem others r facing.
2. move all media files (pictures,videos, music) from ur internal memory to ur sd card before updating. make sure all apps are installed in ur internal memory only. that way u wont lose apps after updating. (i noticed the few apps i lost were those i moved to sd card).
Biko, no. 2 expantiate further
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Zitech:

Am misleading no one... I got mine twice...

Strange...I guess you're right. Infinix are crazy, there ought to be a form of notification not an automatic download of such large update.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by obong003(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2016
Please am using the 1gb variant of the phone, I dunno if this is common but I have not seen anyone making a comment on it, if an incoming call is getting to my phone, and my phone is asleep, it takes close to 15 seconds before it will appear and moreover I don't get it as a notification like I have seen on the others, is it normal for the 1gb variant abi I dn press spoil button for my phone ne?? angry
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by RandomVic(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2016
UrGuy:
i did that a couple of times, still seeing the spinning bals

You're stuck in a bootloop. You'll have to flash your phone to get it working again.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by adigunomomama(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2016
Oxytocin:
grin grin
I see many guyz complaining about this mm.
Infinix can be stupid anyway.After I've upgraded to mm, since a week ago, I now saw the crazy normal system update this morning, 830 +mb for that matter, when I updated with just 630mb undecided. Worst of all, I couldn't stop it from downloading, the thing just dey go ni,sucked up all the data I was using before I even noticed.. Thank God for MTN and psiphon in my life grin na so I rush go buy mtn card.The thing don download finish sha, buh i can't upgrade twice.. Naah
#storyforthegods anyway grin
For those of you not seeing your files, but you can see your memory used up. The best option you've got is to factory reset your phone. That's why backing up your files before upgrading to mm must be taking seriously.
The mm hasn't been bad so far... Mine lags on very rare occasions . And for those having contacts ish, just import them from your Sim card. My phone shows the name of anyone who calls me, along as the number is on my sim.

Pls guy, what abt d contacts I have on my fone cos I do save numbers on my fone. I hope it won't wiped off when I reset d factory settings. Pls help
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 23, 2016
Toluene15:
. i think the bugs happen only to those who updated manually. I got the update automatically yesterday, I installed it and till now I haven't seen any of such bugs yet.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2016
adigunomomama:

Pls guy, what abt d contacts I have on my fone cos I do save numbers on my fone. I hope it won't wiped off when I reset d factory settings. Pls help
. please o back up all your contacts and important information on your phone before doing any factory settings oo
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by adigunomomama(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2016
Pls anyone here to answer this question for me. What should i do before I reset factory settings on my fone?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by RandomVic(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2016
If you're still on lollipop and want to update to Android M manually I'll suggest you flash the latest build 20160115 so as to free yourself the headache of downloading another 800+mb install if you were to flash the first Android M update build 20160107.

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by RandomVic(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2016
adigunomomama:
Pls anyone here to answer this question for me. What should i do before I reset factory settings on my fone?

Back up every important files, contact, apps, music etc you have on your device before proceeding with the reset!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by adigunomomama(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Simran94:
. please o back up all your contacts and important information on your phone before doing any factory settings oo

How can I do that plsss? As in how can i do the back up? All matter to me is my contacts thou I have lost some last night when I upgrade it to MM.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2016
Simran94:
. i think the bugs happen only to those who updated manually. I got the update automatically yesterday, I installed it and till now I haven't seen any of such bugs yet.

Trust me it has...no be yesterday u upgrade
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2016
adigunomomama:

How can I do that plsss? As in how can i do the back up? All matter to me is my contacts thou I have lost some last night when I upgrade it to MM.
. if you have a memory card, backup your contacts on the memory card
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2016
negga4al:

Trust me it has...no be yesterday u upgrade
. lol, okay. I pray I don't come across any
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 9:13am On Jan 23, 2016
adigunomomama:

Download "Super Backup" app or any other top rated back up app in PlayStore. It can help you with apps apk only, contacts, sms, all dialled history, calendar and bookmarks. Note that you can only back up apps full data, and complete phone data when rooted.

Use your PC, get out all your important documents there.

Make sure the storage path is your Memory card, if you are using any of the app.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2016
Simran94:
. lol, okay. I pray I don't come across any

But they are not major. Like if you download, it somehow goes to your phone memory even after you state your Memory card as primary.

Your contacts if not synced with your gmail account, might not recognise the name stored against it...I guess that can be fixed by re-syncing :-/

Some people experience delay when they tap their phone on after it has been idle for a while (deep sleep state).

Irregular battery percentage reading.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by blackiridis(m): 9:23am On Jan 23, 2016
obong003:

Biko, no. 2 expantiate further
i mean u should move all files to ur sd card before updating if not u wont see them again after the update.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Oxytocin(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2016
adigunomomama:

Back it up on your sim card or SD card if possible.
Don't know why anyone would store contacts on a phone instead of sim card.
Just make sure everything you've got on your phone has a carbon copy some where else. Then you are safe
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by blackiridis(m): 9:25am On Jan 23, 2016
in addition... if u intend using glo bis change ur imei before updating
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2016
Abaski9:
If u've not receive the update automatically, just backup your phone and format the phone and restart as if u bought it new and check for update u will get it. That how I got mine. QUOTE ME ANY DAY OR TIME

Please ....after updating my phone manually .....this morning I received this

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2016
RandomVic:
If you're still on lollipop and want to update to Android M manually I'll suggest you flash the latest build 20160115 so as to free yourself the headache of downloading another 800+mb install if you were to flash the first Android M update build 20160107.

Hello......please I updated my droid to marshmallowmarshmallow manually and I still got this what I'm I gonna do about it

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by RandomVic(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2016
wallace83:

Hello......please I updated my droid to marshmallowmarshmallow manually and I still got this what I'm I gonna do about it

Had it been you were still on lollipop you can bypass this ridiculous huge update by installing the most recent android M build which is 600mb+ but since you're on M already nothing can be done than to download and Install the update, sadly.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2016
RandomVic:

Had it been you were still on lollipop you can bypass this ridiculous huge update by installing the most recent android M build which is 600mb+ but since you're on M already nothing can be done than to download and Install the update, sadly.

Thanks megabit ain't my problem.....but would it be wise to update the phone again??......cos I'm already on marshmallow... Thank you
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2016
negga4al:

But they are not major. Like if you download, it somehow goes to your phone memory even after you state your Memory card as primary.

Your contacts if not synced with your gmail account, might not recognise the name stored against it...I guess that can be fixed by re-syncing :-/

Some people experience delay when they tap their phone on after it has been idle for a while (deep sleep state).

Irregular battery percentage reading.
. OK sha. how can I use psiphon using etisalat network on this marshmallow, my phone is not rooted oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.