Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? (982 Views)

Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? by misspicy(f): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hey romancelanders,so I came across this brainstorming issue,and brought it here for your opinions,which do you think should come first in a relationship,a man's love or a woman's submission

Please Naija mum,I want to use this medium
to ask this question. I was arguing with a male
colleague at work on friday, which should
come first, a wife's submission to her
husband or a husband to love his wife?
According to him, he said in the bible, wifes'
were addressed first to submit to their
husbands before telling husbands to love their
wifes' as Christ loved the church. In my
opinion, I think Love should come first
because if husbands were commanded to love
their wives as Christ loved the church,he died
for our sins and that's the greatest sacrifice
of all,so what do you think

Culled from:www.diaryofanaijamom..com/2015/08/a-mans-love-or-womans-submission-which.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala
Re: A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? by Mach1plus1: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin
I think you're Cute!

Mach1plus1
Re: A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? by Cutehector(m): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
His love, den her submission... But it will be bad if he loves first, and she doesn't submit...
Re: A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? by whizqueen(f): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Love embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? by Cutehector(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
whizqueen:
Love embarassed
wats ur idea of submission if I may ask
Re: A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Cutehector:
His love, den her submission... But it will be bad if he loves first, and she doesn't submit...
can a woman b submissive and nt b loved in return?
Re: A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Both comes together.
The are both needed.

1 Like

Re: A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? by Peachess(f): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
The man's love
Re: A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? by Gurgle(f): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Both should happen at once

If not, either the man or woman should continue until they cause the other to do their own
Re: A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
The mans love
If a lady knows shes got the mans heart she will easily submit to certain things .. Easy smiley
Re: A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? by Cutehector(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
afolag:

can a woman b submissive and nt b loved in return?
depends, only if u dnt love her out of pity!
Re: A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? by LaurelP(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Must the man always be the first to give everything? And the women are only meant to respond?

That's a very wrong mentality.
Everything should flow parri-passu from both parties.
Re: A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? by truthlegend(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
since its natural for the man to approach the woman first then his love should precede her submission, but some desperate gals are changing the natural order so nothing is sacrosanct
Re: A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ideally, both simultaneously as one should not have married if those qualities especially love were absent.

One understands that "eros" love waxes and wanes during marriage.

In lieu of that or rather beneath it should be "agape" love.

Bible says " husbands love your wife as christ loved the church"....

Therefore since we know christ loved us even without our submission to his lordship, the man should then love even without her submission!

Hence the term "unconditional" love. Right?
Re: A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? by adepiero: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Her submission will brew his love for her. How is a man suppose to love a woman that is not submissive? undecided
Re: A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? by Mznaett: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
God pls forgive me sad
Re: A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
The man's love.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why This Generation Is Losing The Ability To Be In Love. / Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home / 18 Signs You're With The Woman You Should Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.