Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (48661 Views)

'Do Not Murder Sleep In Ondo'' - Femi Fani-kayode Warns INEC / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by IYANGBALI: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2015
vision2022:
Just a matter of time, BIAFRA is closer.
not until you bring back those innocent people that died in the useless civil war
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by BigElEddy(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2015
I don't care about biafra one bit. If ibos want to go, let them go. But if ibos dare attempt to include south-south where I am from them shiiit will happen. Its a good thing ibos like red cus a lot of red will flow. Where I am from, a warrior is graded according to how many heads u bring home during war and how many skulls u have in your possession. Its a good thing I just bought a truck and I will fill it with red cap wearing heads. grin
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Billygee2u: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2015
Mintek:
That was a rather unfortunate and despicable statement from Junaid Mohammed.

He's beating the war drum as if he can stand it when the fire rages.

This man needs to be called to order. He talks too much these days.
they have vindicated Kalu of Radio Biafra.
the will of God surely will come to pass.
the Northerners are helping to fuel the vehicle that will bring Biafra to actualization sooner than expected.
thank God the whole world have seen and heard what Junaid ,sorry Jumad have said

3 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by sweetgala(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2015
Built2last:
The haI think that the governments move against Radio Biafra is coming rather late and giving it all the publicity they never had.

I am not one of those who fool themselves that Biafra will not be realised one day. History has it that those who have been held as slaves or third class citizens always gain freedom. The Jews gained freedom from the Egyptians after 450years, Indian got independence from Britain, 1948 the Jews stubbornly carved out a state for themselves in the middle east. The black Americans now vote and contest elections. The scotish will break away from the British someday..its just time. The followership of Radio Biafra is crazy and if the agitation has not died 40years after the war. It wont die again. White Americans told black Americans that they will remain in perpetual servitude. Today history and time has proven those white Americans wrong.
Pro-Biafran groups are doing all they can to gain global world leaders attention and trust me they are gaining momentum. The last Biafra day celebration accross the globe gives credence to this. BBC, New York Times and Jerusalem Post has reported in Biafra in the last one week. Thats a reach out if you ask me.

Here is my proposition.
I will not tell Igbos to go or stay. It is their right to choose what they want. As a matter of fact the push by many people for them not to go is giving the struggle much more popularity.
There was war in Nigeria years back with a monumental pogrom that left many Igbos dead. Nigerian state must not pretend all is well and keep moving ahead.
There is need for a reconciliation and assimilation meeting between the state of Nigeria abd Igbo leaders.
Ask your Igbo friends at work if they truly will desire to leave Nigeria. 8 out of ten will say yes. The more reason i think the agitation for Biafra actualisation will not die.

The Niger Deltans who were cold enemies with Igbos are gradually aligning and having clandestine meetings.
Veraciously clamping down on Igbo Biafra will not work. The support and sponaorship is high and we must not pretend that the inventive power of the Igbos will not help them in this Radio war. How about NBC licensing Radio Biafra with a Different name like Radio Igbo or something else.

I write this because i have the deepest concern for what will become of our great country Nigeria in the coming years if its not well managed.
I am married to an industrous Igbo woman who has given me 2 sons. I asked her on bed last night if she supports realisation of Biafra, she said she will sponsor yhe agitation when the time is right. My wife has never mentioned Biafra but its deeply seated in her. We are both highly educated and understand rights. She and my two sons are all i've got. The Irish marry the English, yet the Irish is planning to secede, so, don't crucify me.

There is need for a wound healing meeting now before its too late. We will appear delusional if we think that the Nigeria of 1960 is same today.
History has a way of proving those who say things are impossible wrong. Some people said PMB will never become Nigeria's president again. They said he was old, he is a dictator and all sorts. Today he is the president. Biafra will be realised if Igbos are not fully re-integrated into Nigerian politics and all the hate against them stamped out.
tred people have for Fani kayode and PDP will not allow them read what he said in the above article and the sense in it.

I know Junaid will not make such senseless statement during GEJs time but now that PMB holds sway. we should expect that.

below is my earlier assertions on realisation of Biafra and eventual breakaway of Igbos from Nigeria.

Your opinion is part of the problem the suggestion that the igbo who have aspired to and gotten everything possible under the Nigerian state bar the president should be granted an upper hand at the detriment of other tribes in Nigeria on the account of a war that ended 40 years ago.

The fact remains there is no sincere reason for the Biafra struggle than a selfish region trying to spoil the party because he has not had its way this time . A coalition made up of mostly northern and SW politicians managed to unseat a SS president democratically and this is what we get , threat .

If the only solution Nigeria has for trouble makers is to pacify them we would continue to live in this diabolic situation, be it ND, NE, SE maybe one day Middle belt would rise up and complain of marginalisation.

The only thing that would satisfy the bitter Igbo caucus is if the victors in the war suffered their pains. It has nothing to do with a fair shake of the dice (which they deserve as Nigerians and have gotten) but rather the bitterness of the vanquished.

Among the people who have contributed to the current Nigerian problem you would find as many igbo as Yoruba,hausa, Ijaw , Itsekiri, Birom, Tiv, etc. When they dinned together and stole our purses they were brothers but when the time for reparations has come the same Igbo leaders want to disengage. Absolute treachery !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by cecegorz(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Okimski:
[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/412x250xfani-Igbo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.IVAwk_Borx.webp[/img]

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/if-igbos-are-butchered-again-nigeria-will-break-fani-kayode-warns/

FFK, I am not sure that PDP has recovered from your ruinous reign as their campaign spokesperson, and you have jumped on speaking for the Igbos pro-bono.
I know that sweet yellow paw paw babe has been drilling your brains out and you are seeking more favours to have the bride price reduced a bit.
However, nobody should take FFK's statement seriously, dude is not always in his right elements. Himself and Junaid Moh'd are both candidates for Yaba left.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by cabaliciouscabal: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Honestly I don't like nor support d comments made by junaid, But truth must be told, the igbos demself ar not steady, today they will ask for dia share in Nigeria, tomorrow they will be vomiting fire to brk away from Nigeria, I doubt if dey really know Wat dey want, if not, shouldn't dey av asked jonathan dey followed religiously for six years to give dem additional state to make up six other region ar avin, find lasting solution to d erosion problem in larger part of the east, complete d second Niger Bridge, amongst others, bcus of lack of focus dey allow those years to be blown into d wind. Apart from South South wea jonathan comes from, they ar d only region dat saw goodness in Jonathan, now they av ate their Cake, yet asking for it, I advice my igbos extraction to wake up and carve out xactly Wat they want for themselves and their un born generation and not allow touts amongst them to mislead them.

6 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by IYANGBALI: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2015
PedroJP:
Dat Junaid said most of Yorubas and Hausas' minds.

Viva Biafra
fever ye na lo ma pa yin

3 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by LordMecuzy(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:
Wow! See Fani Kayode being an Igbo Crusader. grin

A Yoruba Man supporting the Igbos plan to secede. grin

Reminds me of one other two - faced Yoruba Snitch Nigga who also supported the secession of the Igbos only to turn around a stab them in the Back.. grin

Fani should leave Igbo matters alone o.. Buhari owes the Igbos nothing apart from his constitutional obligations to the Igbos. The Igbos did not hide the fact that President Muhammadu Chukwudifu Buhari was not their preferred candidate.

We have no plans to secede again and it's not because we are afraid but because their are smarter ways to achieve our aim than through secession that would lead to more death in our land.

Oganiru Ndi Igbo Gburugburu.

Chineke su kwe Ndi Ofe oku.. angry

I love this Bro...

I'm Igbo but I no want war now jare...lol

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Margauxluv(f): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2015
ibkgab001:
Ko kan aye

Igbo are set of stone hearted tribe of this country they started the war they are finding difficult to end

They find it difficult to forgive talkless of forgetting the past

The rate at which they hate other tribes are increasing rapidly everyday

They keep on telling thier children about the man ojujuwu who lead them to captivity

Truly there was a country

shutup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by nwaanambra1(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Reminds me of one other two - faced Yoruba Snitch Nigga who also supported the secession of the Igbos only to turn around a stab them in the Back.. grin

Fani should leave Igbo matters alone o.. Buhari owes the Igbos nothing apart from his constitutional obligations to the Igbos. The Igbos did not hide the fact that President Muhammadu Chukwudifu Buhari was not their preferred candidate.

We have no plans to secede again and it's not because we are afraid but because their are smarter ways to achieve our aim than through secession that would lead to more death in our land.

anumanu! cheesy

i liked ur post sha! CUASE U MAKE BRAIN DIE! grin

i was once given a 1 week ban bc of my support for ur post - aint gona take anoda ban by expatiating on ur post! cheesy
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Bobbystanley(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I can't wait to see your biafra
Thats if ur hatred nature still keeps u alive
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Evaromantik(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2015
Dear Fani Kayode............i didn't think this should bother you alot.....it will cost a numpty nothing to observe that the Biafrans have been subdued and kept under pressure since Nigeria came into existence i.e 1914......i must be giving thanks to God that my people are becoming interested in the issue of Biafra once again.....the jaunty junaid is actually calling on the wrath that will swallow him up,forgeting that 1970 to 2015 has the interval of 45yrs....i wasn't born then,but my father[Biafran soldier] told me about the genocide and i went blue in hatred towards the Northerners.......we Biafrans have rejig with what happened some 45yrs again and the atmosphere reek strongly of the elimination of the Europian-given-name Nigeria....we aswell are trying to reunite with our brothers[south-south] that receded away from us decades of years ago....Nigeria is a country that comprises of nations.i dn't knw how you will tell me one Nigeria while ,since the creation of Nigeria,our problem had been tribalism,nepotism and religeous conflicts.....junaid is making a nuisance of himself with such stinking statement he blowed into the air.....he should curb the streak aspect of his nuisance making because Biafra is obviously coming like a zion train to take us home to the promised land........our thirst for Biafra can never quench and is inexorable aswell.....ogologo ndu oh Biafra

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by sweetgala(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2015
Bobbystanley:

U would not see anything wrong with his comment because of the hatred u have for the igbo tribe. We dont need things like u to support us. With or without Biafra and average igbo man would never go hungry even in a foreign land. We are landlords in lagos and Yoruba's are our tenants.

Stop the hatred

You have exposed your level of intelligence for all to see, I analysed a text without prejudice, you came and made assertions and then ended it with a divisive comment which has nothing to do with the topic

Last I checked pending the time Biafra is granted it's right to form its own country, every igbo Is a Nigerian with a right to own property, freedom to self actualization anywhere he so chooses. Is the last statement to spite the good and welcoming people of Lagos state. Is that their reward for being good hosts !

Are you saying a Yoruba man or Ibibio man can not own something in Abakaliki or Owerri. Such absurd thinking

You are right I wouldn't support stupidity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by ruffDiamond: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2015
grin
RepEnugu:
hello yellowbaboons on nairaland, what do you have to say about this?
factory fitted daft ...... tongue

3 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by experimentist: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2015
Madcow1, shebi u be Igbo? why you dey fear war na? shebi I think say Igbo na descendants of Hercules..

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by demolaprof(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2015
alabiafra10:
good. Now People are listening to reason. Big Ups My director.

[size=18pt]www..com/forum[/size]

Really? U are on dat same '' zoo" forum. Perhaps, you don't know
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Billygee2u: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2015
sweetgala:

Your opinion is part of the problem the suggestion that the igbo who have aspired to and gotten everything possible under the Nigerian state bar the president should be granted an upper hand at the detriment of other tribes in Nigeria on the account of a war that ended 40 years ago.

The fact remains there is no sincere reason for the Biafra struggle than a selfish region trying to spoil the party because he has not had its way this time . A coalition made up of mostly northern and SW politicians managed to unseat a SS president democratically and this is what we get , threat .

If the only solution Nigeria has for trouble makers is to pacify them we would continue to live in this diabolic situation, be it ND, NE, SE maybe one day Middle belt would rise up and complain of marginalisation.

The only thing that would satisfy the bitter Igbo caucus is if the victors in the war suffered their pains. It has nothing to do with a fair shake of the dice (which they deserve as Nigerians and have gotten) but rather the bitterness of the vanquished.

Among the people who have contributed to the current Nigerian problem you would find as many igbo as Yoruba,hausa, Ijaw , Itsekiri, Birom, Tiv, etc. When they dinned together and stole our purses they were brothers but when the time for reparations has come the same Igbo leaders want to disengage. Absolute treachery !
we do not need a prophet to know when a slave of the Northerners is talking

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Billygee2u: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2015
BigElEddy:
I don't care about biafra one bit. If ibos want to go, let them go. But if ibos dare attempt to include south-south where I am from them shiiit will happen. Its a good thing ibos like red cus a lot of red will flow. Where I am from, a warrior is graded according to how many heads u bring home during war and how many skulls u have in your possession. Its a good thing I just bought a truck and I will fill it with red cap wearing heads. grin
monkey seeking for attention

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by IYANGBALI: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Thats if ur hatred nature still keeps u alive
I don't see you getting there,no thanks to that your sicknesstongue
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by mrdeba(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2015
So FFK is now an activist
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by PHIPEX(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2015
I hate the sound of war, I've seen what two warring communities did to themselves. I love Nigeria and like many of my fellow Igbos, I have invest!ments outside Igboland. But if push comes to shove, I dare not stand on the way of Biafra freedom, I'd rather lose my investment than lose my freedom. These northern supremacists should be warned that Igbos lost all their investments 40yrs ago and still survives today thus losing all now to gain permanent freedom is an enticing option.

4 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by experimentist: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2015
PDPwayoo:

u want some? come get some. grin grin grin grin
You got em? can you give me some? show a brother some love brother.. cry
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Okeikpu(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2015
There r more than 6million Igbos outside Nigeria.... I thought some f00ls in dat zoo country might wanna know ds. And we r more than capable of building any sort of war materials..... Ds aren't 1960s

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by sweetgala(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2015
Mintek:

This is unpalatable.

Unpalatable if you read any meaning into it which the Dr has not stated. I don't make conclusions for other people.

You can't accuse a man of "meaning what he did not say"

It is fact that neither Nigeria nor Biafra would be the same if they break away, there would be greave economic consequences, and regional skirmishes with both parties receiving equal blame.

Did you see that fact, or do you only think all hausa Fulani are marauding vampires who only delight in killing Igbos and made the conclusion he must be speaking of ethnic cleansing. Take a look at Sudan now, their situation has not improved one bit north or south

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by sweetgala(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2015
Billygee2u:

we do not need a prophet to know when a slave of the Northerners is talking

Clap for yourself. You must be very clever

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by PedroJP(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
fever ye na lo ma pa yin
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by haqueurate(m): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2015
This confirmed junky looser wants to be the new messiah for biafra
and some confused set of people are jumping that they have found an ally
smh! My mum used to warn me of this exact type of people, who are ready to push u to your death for their own sadistic amusement
ekity man fighting for biafra lol
hail the new ojukwu (maybe tasting what ojukwu ate is motivating him grin )
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by MadCow1: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2015
experimentist:
Madcow1, shebi u be Igbo? why you dey fear war na? shebi I think say Igbo na descendants of Hercules..

Only a f-ool or a Suicidal man is not afraid of War.

I will not fight any fhucking war.. My family sacrificed a lot of their Men in the last war we fought and in the end, we lost everything including the lives of our sons..

Those who want to fight war can fight.

If war is the only means of secession for the Igbos, then I don't want to be a Biafran.. EVER.

8 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by rallymento(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2015
Guys lets us all be conscious of what we post here......... DSS is trailing people...... especially those that promote the breaking away of a particular Ethnic group...

THANKS
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by experimentist: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Only a f-ool or a Suicidal man is not afraid of War.

I will not fight any fhucking war.. My family sacrificed a lot of their Men in the last war we fought and in the end, we lost everything including the lives of our sons..

Those who want to fight war can fight.

If war is the only means of secession for the Igbos, then I don't want to be a Biafran.. EVER.
eiyah, sorry for the lost.. We don't need another war o jare

3 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by samflex(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Na igbo girl dey service am na what do you expect?
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by ruffDiamond: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2015
fanny-call-yr-hos grin memorable gaffes...

WE ARE LEADING IN 23 STATES.. shocked

THE BITTER TRUTH ABOUT THE IGBOS tongue

Attention seeker 2FACED BIT*H grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu / Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! / Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.