Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (732262 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mrpauladmin:
Nda 68th Regular Course Screening Exam is approaching. For any problems encountered while registration, to get Nda pass questions & answers from 1996 to 2015 update.
incomplete details , inquiries on any Nda Candidates that are unable to pint out their Photo card should Call Col Paul,
Nda exam Admin for Help now / Assistance on shortlist of names .
Paulchuks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by maryjane1997: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lawmosh:
don't mind him, d guy na 419
I knw trust me I wanted to laugh a little dnt worry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lawmosh, maryjane1997 I've sent a mail to ndasupport written:

Gooday Ndasupport,

I really appreciate the efforts of the board for it not an easy task to get such work done, thanks ones again.
My reason for this mail is for the inavailability to print exam cards by some candidate who claim to have done all entry correctly, besides the NDA twitter handler is not helping an matter because alot of candidate have been discouraged by it mode of response, whereas it should have outlined a more helpful reason for many candidate ineligibility to print out their exam slip.
Hope to get a reply soon, thanks.

God bless our Armed Forces, God bless our Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by blackened: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
demo4ril97:
lol so u jus know dat person isn't human i guess!. Make them pay me i go control that stuff.
Oga blackened I respect 2 d core sir.
lol chairman... I dey feel una oo
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
You guys can also send urs on our co-mates' behalf it not over yet we're on d track!.

Xslaze3xd, rawswag, blackened, madeofblaq, kodext, dano1011, and etcetera.
God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by blackened: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
DANO1011:
BORNO state, Air Force /Army, sir.
... Na so... Lagos me... Bio science tho...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
demo4ril97:
You guys can also send urs on our co-mates' behalf it not over yet we're on d track!.

God bless u all.
I have done that already.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by blackened: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
demo4ril97:

God bless u all.
.... Dnt stress too much
.. We will all do our part in helping each other out... But mind you... Abeg... The messages should be blunt ooo... Those academy handlers are vexing o
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tomsy2: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Xslaze3xd:

arts and social student still do Biology
Sir I know but the ndaee booklet for 66 listed the available subjects for each faculty. Although in the admission requirements the comp subjects are Eng,math and biology. Truly speaking, I'm confused.
Abeg wey our g.fada Madawaki01 make we ask am now.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Xslaze3xd:

I will tweet to NDA MAIN HANDLE
let me have ur tweeter handle and what is NDA main twitter handle.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Clemzcalgon1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pls i wan to learn about nda's school fees]
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lawmosh:
let me have ur tweeter handle and what is NDA main twitter handle.
@solace3xd
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Clemzcalgon1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pls sumbd help me in nentioning d 68 courses in ndacademy
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by arcike(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
maryjane1997:
nnewi

Wow nyc. ...hope u don't mind me getting 2 know u
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
ADVICE FOR ANYONE WHO CARES TO LISTEN. For all NDA applicants who made the cut-off mark and are unable to print their examination cards lets keep hope alive that things would later be rectified but my main advice is for you is not to let that bother you too much so you won't develop some serious health issues. Start looking for another alternative so as for you not to loose on both sides and if u secure admission u can keep trying NDA so u know that u already have something to hold on, if u are destined to be there you will definitely get there. You can ask our officer cadets madawaki01, Okedi2012 and many other regular customers later turned cadets 'APOLOGIES'. Again contact your Godfathers (not just Godfathers but strong Godfathers e.g service chiefs and top appointment holders) and let them know what is going, and lastly, pray to GOD because he is the one who can change the changer. As for me, I was feeling like commiting suicide initially, but now I have started moving on in life.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MadeOfBlaq(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
demo4ril97:

God bless u all.
No problem bro.we would try our best..we would go untill we can go no more..not over untill it is over
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
demo4ril97:

Gooday Ndasupport,

I really appreciate the efforts of the board for it not an easy task to get such work done, thanks ones again.
My reason for this mail is for the inavailability to print exam cards by some candidate who claim to have done all entry correctly, besides the NDA twitter handler is not helping an matter because alot of candidate have been discouraged by it mode of response, whereas it should have outlined a more helpful reason for many candidate ineligibility to print out their exam slip.

thank you very much for feeling concerned, God bless you. Even I myself have sent several mails to info@defencehq.mil.ng, info@airforce.mil.ng, info@nda.edu.ng, ndasupport@comsoftltd.com but none of them replied.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by maryjane1997: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lawmosh:
ADVICE FOR ANYONE WHO CARES TO LISTEN. For all NDA applicants who made the cut-off mark and are unable to print their examination cards lets keep hope alive that things would later be rectified but my main advice is for you is not to let that bother you too much so you won't develop some serious health issues. Start looking for another alternative so as for you not to loose on both sides and if u secure admission u can keep trying NDA so u know that u already have something to hold on, if u are destined to be there you will definitely get there. You can ask our officer cadets madawaki01, Okedi2012 and many other regular customers later turned cadets 'APOLOGIES'. Again contact your Godfathers (not just Godfathers but strong Godfathers e.g service chiefs and top appointment holders) and let them know what is going, and lastly, pray to GOD because he is the one who can change the changer. As for me, I was feeling like commiting suicide initially, but now I have started moving on in life.
thanks dear I hv moved on too,I was invited 4 interview by nepa(EEDC) and so far so good and change of curse to unn after all my jamb score is good enough,only God knows y all dis is happening nw,thanks ones again
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by maryjane1997: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
arcike:

Wow nyc. ...hope u don't mind me getting 2 know u
were are u from
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by maryjane1997: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
demo4ril97:

Gooday Ndasupport,

thank you dear and God bless
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by arcike(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
maryjane1997:
were are u from

Anambra also....could I get ur number?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DANO1011(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
arcike:

Different state but every oda tin is d same...guard up course mate
Roger that sir!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DANO1011(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Clemzcalgon1:
Pls i wan to learn about nda's school fees]
you should Google more about the school, I think you are missing a lot.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DANO1011(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
blackened:
... Na so... Lagos me... Bio science tho...
Roger that sir keep the morale high.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
@solace3xd
what of the main nda handle?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Coursemates!, anybody should make researchs, anyone can do this I shall outline my reasons after u might have gave ur opinion pls dnt copy from google posts you can read and summarize though. Not less than 160 words.

* War in History
* Education in History
* Politics in History
* Philosophy in History
* Communication in History
* Culture/Beliefs in History
* Today in History.
The history am talking about is 'ancient time'.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DANO1011(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lawmosh:
Haba sir, e no reach to commit suicide nah. I rather kill myself than commit suicide!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DANO1011(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lawmosh:
haba sir, e no reach to commit suicide nah, I rather kill myself than commit suicide.!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lawmosh:
what of the main nda handle?
I couldn't get their twitter handler.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Emarc16(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pls I can't print and I'm diehardmilitia whom talked to them on Twitter calling it nepotism... MARYJANE and LAWMOSH plz here is my Twitter handle@diehardmilitia and 08160403470 let's join hands and see what can be done thanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
demo4ril97:
Coursemates!, anybody should make researchs, anyone can do this I shall outline my reasons after u might have gave ur opinion pls dnt copy from google posts you can read and summarize though. Not less than 160 words.

* War in History
* Education in History
* Politics in History
* Philosophy in History
* Communication in History
* Culture/Beliefs in History
* Today in History.
The history am talking about is 'ancient time'.
I will take on war in history. I like war.

[b] The word ' war' comes to English by the old High
German language word 'Werran’ (to confuse or to
cause confusion) through the Old English
'Werre' (meaning the same), and is a state of open and
usually declared armed conflict between political
entities such as sovereign states or between rival
political or social factions within the same state.
Throughout history, individuals, states, or political
factions have gained sovereignty over regions through
the use of war. The history of one of the earliest
civilizations in the world, that of Mesopotamia , is a
chronicle of nearly constant strife. Even after Sargon
the Great of Akkad (2334-2279 BCE) unified the region
under the Akkadian Empire , war was still waged in
putting down rebellions or fending off invaders. The
Early Dynastic Period of Egypt (3150-2686 BCE) is
thought to have risen from war when the Pharaoh
Manes (or Menes) of the south conquered the region
of northern Egypt (though this claim is disputed). In
China , the Zhou Dynasty gained ascendancy through
battle in 1046 BCE and the conflict of the Warring
States Period ((476-221 BCE) was resolved when the
State of Qin defeated the other contending states in
battle and unified China under the rule of emperor Shi
Huangti . This same pattern holds for other nations
throughout time whether one cites the success of
Scipio Africanus (236-183 BCE) in the defeat of
Carthage (and so the ascendancy of Rome ) or that of
Philip II of Macedon (382-336 BCE) in uniting the city-
states of Greece . Contending armies of opposing
nations have historically settled political disputes on
the battlefield even though, in time, these armies
changed in formation and size.
The first war in recorded history took place in
Mesopotamia in 2700 BCE between Sumer and Elam .
The Sumerians, under command of the King of Kish,
Enembaragesi, defeated the Elamites in this war and, it
is recorded, “carried away as spoils the weapons of
Elam.” At approximately the same time as this
campaign, King Gilgamesh of Uruk marched on his
neighbors in order to procure cedar for construction of
a temple . While it has been argued that Gilgamesh is a
mythological character, the archaeological evidence of
a historical King Enembaragesi, who is mentioned in
the Epic of Gilgamesh, lends weight to the claim that
the latter was also a real historical figure. The region
of Sumer traditionally looked upon Elam as `the other'
to the point where, in the Ur III Period of Sumer's
history (2047-1750 BCE) King Shulgi of Ur constructed
a great wall to keep the Elamites and Amorites at bay.
Warfare certainly did not begin in 2700 BCE, however.
The earliest pictographs of armies at war come from
the kingdom of Kish, dated to about 3500 BCE. Jericho,
which, along with Uruk, has a claim to the title of the
world’s oldest city, has provided archaeologists with
solid evidence that a fortified city stood on the site
before 7000 BCE. The walls of the fortress were 10
feet (3 metres) thick and 13 feet (3.9 metres) high
surrounded by a moat 30 feet (9.1 metres) wide and 10
feet (3 metres) deep. The simple bow was in use in
Mesopotamia as early as 10,000 BCE and cemeteries
from northern Mesopotamia to Egypt attest to early
warfare on a fairly significant scale. Evidence from a
conflict which took place at Jebel Sahaba, Egypt, at
the so-called Site 117, 59 skeletons were uncovered, all
of whom show clear evidence of violent death at about
the same time. War in ancient Mesopotamia was
waged by infantry shock troops until the introduction of
the composite bow from Egypt.
By 1720 BCE, Egypt had been conquered by the
Hyksos, a Semitic people of unknown origin, who
introduced superior technological advances into Egypt.
Along with the war chariot, bronze weapons, and new
tactics, the Hyksos brought the advance of the
composite bow. Prior to the coming of the Hyksos, the
Egyptian army had used "simple bows of wood or cane
with a range of around 33 feet (100 metres) while the
composite bow was "capable of delivering a mighty
blow out to 656 feet (200 metres)" (Anglim, et.al. 10).
The development of the composite bow would change
the way in which war was waged in that shock troops
who were massed closely together made easy targets
for archers while looser formations invited decimation
by opposing shock troops. This led to changes in battle
formations generally and the development of military
tactics.
I will stop here, let's not derail the thread, Thank You Sir. [/b]
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
This is of the U. S Army but you can use it to know the structure of the army.

Xslaze3xd:
[b]Chain of Command (Organization)
Squad - 9 to 10 soldiers. Typically commanded by a
sergeant or staff sergeant, a squad or section is the
smallest element in the Army structure, and its size is
dependent on its function.
Platoon - 16 to 44 soldiers. A platoon is led by a
lieutenant with an NCO as second in command, and
consists of two to four squads or sections.
Company - 62 to 190 soldiers. Three to five platoons
form a company, which is commanded by a captain
with a first sergeant as the commander's principle NCO
assistant. An artillery unit of equivalent size is called a
battery, and a comparable armored or air cavalry unit is
called a troop.
Battalion - 300 to 1,000 soldiers. Four to six companies
make up a battalion, which is normally commanded by
a lieutenant colonel with a command sergeant major as
principle NCO assistant. A battalion is capable of
independent operations of limited duration and scope.
An armored or air cavalry unit of equivalent size is
called a squadron.
Brigade - 3,000 to 5,000 solders. A brigade
headquarters commands the tactical operation of two
to five organic or attached combat battalions. Normally
commanded by a colonel with a command sergeant
major as senior NCO, brigades are employed on
independent or semi-independent operations. Armored
cavalry, ranger and special forces units this size are
categorized as regiments or groups.
Division - 10,000 to 15,000 soldiers. Usually consisting
of three brigade-sized elements and commanded by a
major general, divisions are numbered and assigned
missions based on their structures. The division
performs major tactical operations for the corps and
can conduct sustained battles and engagements.
Corps - 20,000 to 45,000 soldiers. Two to five divisions
constitute a corps, which is typically commanded by a
lieutenant general. As the deployable level of command
required to synchronize and sustain combat operations,
the corps provides the framework for multi-national
operations.[/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.