Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (730757 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by SodiqBaba: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hi, guyz. I learnt that the exam will hold on 23rd of April. Infact ve confirmed dat. BT pls who ve any idea of when the result will be released?? Thankz
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DANO1011(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Emarc16:
Pls I can't print and I'm diehardmilitia whom talked to them on Twitter calling it nepotism... MARYJANE and LAWMOSH plz here is my Twitter handle@diehardmilitia and 08160403470 let's join hands and see what can be done thanks
just try and make a wise approach Towards this issue, you can't bring them down by number of forces or negative words, just try and convince them to make a system recheck about the issue, the Chinese people once said ( great wars are won without fighting) WE ARE 100% BEHIND YOU SIR.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
SodiqBaba:
Hi, guyz. I learnt that the exam will hold on 23rd of April. Infact ve confirmed dat. BT pls who ve any idea of when the result will be released?? Thankz
NDA don't release, if you are successful, you will be invited for screening. That's all Sir.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Emarc16:
Pls I can't print and I'm diehardmilitia whom talked to them on Twitter calling it nepotism... MARYJANE and LAWMOSH plz here is my Twitter handle@diehardmilitia and 08160403470 let's join hands and see what can be done thanks
Be diplomatic and respectful when talking with them, We are behind you Sir.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Emarc16(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
DANO1011:
just try and make a wise approach Towards this issue, you can't bring them down by number of forces or negative words, just try and convince them to make a system recheck about the issue, the Chinese people once said ( great wars are won without fighting) WE ARE 100% BEHIND YOU SIR.
Thanks bro sent them a mail politely still waiting fr the reply n changes so as to print.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Emarc16(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Xslaze3xd:

Be diplomatic and respectful when talking with them, We are behind you Sir.
Thanks and love ya reply to me I pray God touches them to rectify it b4 3rd.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Emarc16:

Thanks and love ya reply to me I pray God touches them to rectify it b4 3rd.
Amin/Amen
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Emarc16:
owh bro welcome aboard dont worry it will definately be reviewed stay calm sir.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
Xslaze3xd gimme the link to your content about "war in History"
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
demo4ril97:
I'm coming,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
demo4ril97:
www.ancient.eu/war/
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Collinsemegreat(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Thanks bro
demo4ril97:
NDA Exam number only, so 4 d faculty email them with your admission number and the subject for the mail should be Faculty Update to ndasupport@comsoftltd.com hope it helps.
les dan 26 hours av sent 4 mails no effect yet
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralG: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lawmosh:
ADVICE FOR ANYONE WHO CARES TO LISTEN. For all NDA applicants who made the cut-off mark and are unable to print their examination cards lets keep hope alive that things would later be rectified but my main advice is for you is not to let that bother you too much so you won't develop some serious health issues. Start looking for another alternative so as for you not to loose on both sides and if u secure admission u can keep trying NDA so u know that u already have something to hold on, if u are destined to be there you will definitely get there. You can ask our officer cadets madawaki01, Okedi2012 and many other regular customers later turned cadets 'APOLOGIES'. Again contact your Godfathers (not just Godfathers but strong Godfathers e.g service chiefs and top appointment holders) and let them know what is going, and lastly, pray to GOD because he is the one who can change the changer. As for me, I was feeling like commiting suicide initially, but now I have started moving on in life.
strong talk...RESPECT
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralG: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
SodiqBaba:
last week of may sir.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by maryjane1997: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Dis place jst dry like buial ground guys what's up
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
maryjane1997:
today is observing day ma, sorry I mean Sir.
"ARM OF OBSERVATION"
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
maryjane1997:
today is observing day ma, sorry I mean Sir.
"ARM OF OBSERVATION"
Time to cut-5.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Madawaki01(m): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2016
To those havin exam card problem,even if dose handling the site did nt rectify b4 the exam day,go for the exam and carry along ur jamb result slip.som candidates havin less dan the cutoff were able to print...
Pple who knw nda website and its numerous problems concernin reg wil understand me beta..prepare 4 d exam and dnt think about it at all.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DANO1011(m): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2016
Madawaki01:
To those havin exam card problem,even if dose handling the site did nt rectify b4 the exam day,go for the exam and carry along ur jamb result slip.som candidates havin less dan the cutoff were able to print...
Pple who knw nda website and its numerous problems concernin reg wil understand me beta..prepare 4 d exam and dnt think about it at all.
Roger that sir!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by maryjane1997: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2016
Madawaki01:
ok sir but wich of de center can we go to without exam number and center name.thank u
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by maryjane1997: 7:40am On Mar 29, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
today is observing day ma, sorry I mean Sir. "ARM OF OBSERVATION" Time to cut-5.
nice one sir
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by maryjane1997: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
today is observing day ma, sorry I mean Sir. "ARM OF OBSERVATION" Time to cut-5.
nice one sir
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DANO1011(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2016
maryjane1997:
ok sir but wich of de center can we go to without exam number and center name.thank u
First lady, He is talking about those with a faulty exam card e. g faculty missing, JAMB REG missing e.t.c
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by BadBullet(m): 8:03am On Mar 29, 2016
tomsy2:
Roomz please I've got a big problem o. I applied for psychology and my intended subjects for ndaee were eng, bio, govt and econs. Now I saw the question booklet for 66rc and biology is not listed under arts & soc science. I didn't do geo or history. Not good in maths. Please advise. Can I just go ahead and do biology?
Abeg Dis one na SOS matter o.
dont try it.
it has been stated on the question booklet the subjects under faculty of arts and social science..
one of the major criteria NDA use to disqualify candidates is failure to follow instruction....so u knw writing biology meant for science students is at ur own risk
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2016
Godfathers I sight u guys AdmiralG, Badbullet and team mates.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2016
Madawaki01:
With their Acknowledgement Form too
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by BadBullet(m): 8:11am On Mar 29, 2016
demo4ril97:
Godfathers I sight u guys AdmiralG, Badbullet and team mates.
sight u too boss monin sir

xslaze3xd ah remain loyal boss
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by maryjane1997: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2016
DANO1011:
First lady, He is talking about those with a faulty exam card e. g faculty missing, JAMB REG missing e.t.c
no sir he is referring to us,didn't u see were he stated even dose dat didn't reach cut off were able to print...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by DANO1011(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2016
maryjane1997:
no sir he is referring to us,didn't u see were he stated even dose dat didn't reach cut off were able to print...
Alright sir!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lawmosh(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2016
Madawaki01:
sorry sir, do you think that will be possible? Because each center usually have their master lists for those who pick the centers. Morever which center will we head to?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by BadBullet(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2016
maryjane1997:
he is referring to those with their exam card but without the complete data profile lyk no pix , faculty etc
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2016
BadBullet:
sight u too boss monin sir
xslaze3xd ah remain loyal boss
I'm loyal Sir,

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.