Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,697 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! (965 Views)

These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / Men Staring At Woman's Buttocks Publicly Lose Concentration. See Photos / Nairalander Made Me Loose My Fiancee And Almost Loose My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! by Solomon19(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2015
HI NIRALANDERS AM 25YEARS OLD GUY,I AM HAVING THIS PROBLEM OF LADIES RUNNING AFTER ME THEY ALL SAY I AM GOOD AT BED I HAVE DATE 3 GIRLS SINCE 18YEARS TILL DATE,MY FIRST EX HAS BEEN CALLING ME TILL DATE SHE KEEP TELL ME THAT NO MAN HAS SATISFY HER EVER SINCE WE BROKE OFF SAME GOES TO MY OTHER EX THEY KEEP ON DISTURBING ME.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO THE WORSE OF IT ALL IS THEIR FRIENDS I MEAN MY EX FEMALE FRIENDS I WILL NOT LIE I ALSO HAD SEX WITH SOME OF THEM IN THE PAST AND THEY KEEP DISTURBING ME TILL DATE. CHECK THIS OUT IF MY PHONE RING FOR 20 TIMES IN A DAY 16 CALLS I RECEIVE IS FROM LADIES I AM TIRED OF THIS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET OUT FORM THIS PLEASE HELP ME OUT...

THANKS.......
Re: Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2015
first of all learn how to type good English.
then pray and ask God to deliver ur dickkk.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! by donholy28(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2015
Go and buy screwdriver then use it to tighten ur concentration

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2015
That means you need an honorary award then for been such a bedroom satisfyer..
Re: Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! by iamSi(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2015
Don't wanna say u r doomed ... When the thing dey sweet u u no cry out ... Am sorry for being blunt bro . It IS TOO LATE TO GO BACK NOW . Simply continue till it all ends by itself. You already know wht am saying bro . Maybe U r just born to do it . You don Craig Davidize Urself .
Re: Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! by Sijo01(f): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
first of all learn how to type good English.

then pray and ask God to deliver ur dickkk.

To add to this, learn to use punctuation marks and desist from typing with capital letter, diickhead.
Re: Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! by Jedeye2(m): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2015
Then go to sugar mummy they will give u what ever you asked for lol
Re: Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! by Obinovictor(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2015
Sincerely you need prayers. And you need to work on yourself, STOP sleeping around like a dog or better still a he-goat. May God help you.
Re: Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Obinovictor:
Sincerely you need prayers. And you need to work on yourself, STOP sleeping around like a dog or better still a he-goat. May God help you.
gbam!u better becareful..
Re: Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! by Johnnoah1st: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Solomon19:
HI NIRALANDERS AM 25YEARS OLD GUY,I AM HAVING THIS PROBLEM OF LADIES RUNNING AFTER ME THEY ALL SAY I AM GOOD AT BED I HAVE DATE 3 GIRLS SINCE 18YEARS TILL DATE,MY FIRST EX HAS BEEN CALLING ME TILL DATE SHE KEEP TELL ME THAT NO MAN HAS SATISFY HER EVER SINCE WE BROKE OFF SAME GOES TO MY OTHER EX THEY KEEP ON DISTURBING ME.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO THE WORSE OF IT ALL IS THEIR FRIENDS I MEAN MY EX FEMALE FRIENDS I WILL NOT LIE I ALSO HAD SEX WITH SOME OF THEM IN THE PAST AND THEY KEEP DISTURBING ME TILL DATE. CHECK THIS OUT IF MY PHONE RING FOR 20 TIMES IN A DAY 16 CALLS I RECEIVE IS FROM LADIES I AM TIRED OF THIS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET OUT FORM THIS PLEASE HELP ME OUT...

THANKS.......
GO do as shown below, believe me they wont disturb u again.

Re: Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! by Lawalsuleiman(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Get real Dude... That's not a job.
Re: Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! by HDee(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
bro, when you started having this sex of a thing, you didn't call us o?? Buh we no go look ur behavior. So, you can ignore dem, dey are going to backoff in some time, unless maybe you dated whores. grin
Re: Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Wait op,are u a dog? shocked y fuvking around grin
Re: Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Wait op,are u a dog? shocked y fuvking around grin

So whoever fvcks around is a dog Lemme go and tell jennifer...because the last time I called her a dog, she almost killed me
Re: Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
tobimillar:

So whoever fvcks around is a dog Lemme go and tell jennifer...because the last time I called her a dog, she almost killed me
Chaiii i asked u a question,u wnt to go ask jennifer or wareva shocked a yes or no will b okay for me,den i will advice u! cheesy Are u a dog?
Re: Ladies Are Making Me Loose Concentration Please Advise!!!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Chaiii i asked u a question,u wnt to go ask jennifer or wareva shocked a yes or no will b okay for me,den i will advice u! cheesy Are u a dog?

I am not the op...I am just someone learning something new...I just hope ur premises are right cos I no wan trouble with my jennifer...

(1) (Reply)

Are You Owned Or Do You Own? / My Bbm Is Back! / See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband - I No Fit Laugh O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.