Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband - I No Fit Laugh O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband - I No Fit Laugh O (965 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband - I No Fit Laugh O by morereb10: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2015
A woman went berserk when she caught her randy husband defiling their 9 year old househelp. The woman alleged that the man has also defiled his own daughters in the past and had also defiled about 3 other house-helps in the same neighborhood.
She disgraced the husband by pulling his manhood while she paraded him around Unclad.
The bitter woman decided to take laws into her own hands so she laid a trap to catch the man red handed. When she caught him, she grabbed his peen and threatened to tear it off his body if he resisted. The husband had no option than to obey so the wife took him around their compound in the ‘hood.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/see-what-woman-did-to-her-cheating.html?m=1

cc lalasticlala
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband - I No Fit Laugh O by 2dillu2(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2015
grin
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband - I No Fit Laugh O by donTbone(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2015
undecided
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband - I No Fit Laugh O by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2015
Lol...in the Hood tongue
Tats not enaf punishment for those who cheats...
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband - I No Fit Laugh O by IamLEGEND1: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2015
wife toh razz gan
#AreaMama
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband - I No Fit Laugh O by misspicy(f): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2015
grin good for the randy man she should have cut off the preek sef
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband - I No Fit Laugh O by lanicky(f): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2015
Good for the so called husband undecided
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband - I No Fit Laugh O by Yagami(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Game over 4 d useless man grin
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband - I No Fit Laugh O by flawlesRebirth(f): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2015
i say Cut It off
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband - I No Fit Laugh O by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2015
The man needs padlock for his cork
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Cheating Husband - I No Fit Laugh O by pet4ril(f): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2015
That's crazy

(1) (Reply)

Step Into My Orchard / Advice Needed! / If A Guy Asks A Guy Out, Does It Mean He Is Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.