Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,233 members, 7,880,888 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

Women, When You Are Financially Stable, What Do You Plan To Do With Your Money? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, When You Are Financially Stable, What Do You Plan To Do With Your Money? (985 Views)

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / Smart Mum Spoiled Her Daughter's Plan To Steal Meat (pictured) / Why Are Husbands Aggressive To Their Wives When They Are Financially Unstable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, When You Are Financially Stable, What Do You Plan To Do With Your Money? by tpiander: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
what are your fiscal goals, etc.
Re: Women, When You Are Financially Stable, What Do You Plan To Do With Your Money? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Flex it,then help people a lot
Re: Women, When You Are Financially Stable, What Do You Plan To Do With Your Money? by boboLIL(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Reasonable ones wil use it to support their husbands.....

Buy stores, houses etc for future purposes....

Yeye ones go de giv their sugarboys and their sexmates in the name love....
Re: Women, When You Are Financially Stable, What Do You Plan To Do With Your Money? by tpiander: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
boboLIL:

shocked

well, its their choice sha, at least the sugar boys too will be ok with it. . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Women, When You Are Financially Stable, What Do You Plan To Do With Your Money? by CBNIM: 2:44am On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmmm, women oya come and do justice to this question grin
Re: Women, When You Are Financially Stable, What Do You Plan To Do With Your Money? by tpiander: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Women, When You Are Financially Stable, What Do You Plan To Do With Your Money? by emilyone(f): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Erect a bad ass mansion in my home town.
Re: Women, When You Are Financially Stable, What Do You Plan To Do With Your Money? by Haywhymido(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
Na to dey visit salon every minute na, yet the number of hours dey spent in there, wldnt stop dem frm looking like an african baboon. Now dat i'v said it,bite me if the thing pain u
Re: Women, When You Are Financially Stable, What Do You Plan To Do With Your Money? by ahnie: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
I'll make my husband my finance manager,kai that guy is very prudent with money,support him by buying properties,assist my parents,reach out to orphanages and throw away the rest on the street for passersby to pick.

2 Likes

Re: Women, When You Are Financially Stable, What Do You Plan To Do With Your Money? by malaria(f): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Make investments shaperly
Re: Women, When You Are Financially Stable, What Do You Plan To Do With Your Money? by ogogoro: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
boboLIL:
Reasonable ones wil use it to support their husbands.....
Buy stores, houses etc for future purposes....

Support the husbands or support the family? Why are some men so selfish? Does the world revolve around you?

For me, I'd invest it so if anything happens to me, the loved ones I leave behind have some assets in case things get rough.
Re: Women, When You Are Financially Stable, What Do You Plan To Do With Your Money? by Kimoni: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Spend some, invest some, create a sinking fund for my kids' education
Re: Women, When You Are Financially Stable, What Do You Plan To Do With Your Money? by pet4ril(f): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
That's more of my business and it's personal

(1) (Reply)

Neighbours Giving Food To Your Little Child, Your Take! / My Mom Is Not Well Mentally / I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.