Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

G - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (5268 Views)

How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady / The Single Life. Played By The Playa… / She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G by josh2015: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
andromida:

Just because it feels that way does not make it true. Sowwie it just feels that way because you've believed you deserve to sex her? because you did this and that and she is supposedly and 'oloso'. She may be staying around for whatever reason you can only keep guessing.

My wonder is why you are hanging around her and giving this non relationship so much energy. You seem very attracted to this chic. smiley

Yes i am very much....and she seems interested as well but now i am confused. Whats ur take on the whole thing?
Re: G by josh2015: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
andromida:

Just because it feels that way does not make it true. Sowwie it just feels that way because you've believed you deserve to sex her? because you did this and that and she is supposedly and 'oloso'. She may be staying around for whatever reason you can only keep guessing.

My wonder is why you are hanging around her and giving this non relationship so much energy. You seem very attracted to this chic. smiley

I am very attracted to her yes. And she seemed interested at first but then i am so confused now. Whats ur take on it? ps i have started this thread before and u have commented on it as well
Re: G by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
josh2015:

Yes i am very much....and she seems interested as well but now i am confused. Whats ur take on the whole thing?

Your interest looks flaky one minute you are starting up the next she does not put out and you are quarreling if you can't pursue the relationship without sex as the vision because it seems to be what is putting her off i think you should drop it. Maybe you should get clear on what you want from her seeing as you think she is 'oloso'.
Re: G by josh2015: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
andromida:

Your interest looks flaky one minute you are starting up the next she does not put out and you are quarreling if you can't pursue the relationship without sex as the vision because it seems to be what is putting her off i think you should drop it. Maybe you should get clear on what you want from her seeing as you think she is 'oloso'.

Spot on. Everything was fine this time until it hit me that no sex. it just makes me feel used and i end up throwing tantrums. Sent u an email. will be good to talk
Re: G by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
josh2015:

Spot on. Everything was fine this time until it hit me that no sex. it just makes me feel used and i end up throwing tantrums. Sent u an email. will be good to talk

This is the WHY you might like to look into.
Re: G by josh2015: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
andromida:

This is the WHY you might like to look into.

Probably because i have spent a lot of time, money and emotional energy and sex is the ultimate reward for us guys. and she makes out and lets me do stuff. She is not a virgin so whats the issue
Re: G by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
josh2015:

Probably because i have spent a lot of time, money and emotional energy and sex is the ultimate reward for us guys. and she makes out and lets me do stuff. She is not a virgin so whats the issue

Lol just lol so in your opinion because she is no longer a virgin she should be free and allow you to reap rewards since you have invested in her. Joshhhhh you chose to she does not owe you sex, she is not your wife you are not even in any relationship, you just "hang out" now and then. She makes out because she wants to she does not have sex because she does not want to she may not be playing any games she is just doing what she likes. Is your anger that 'oloso' like her as you've concluded refused to s.ex you?
Re: G by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
Girls who smoke weed are usual bold, free spirits and fun to be around, especially if they're well educated. OP is attracted to these qualities, he got no plans to wife her though.

That babe on the other hand wants him for keeps. She sees a potential bus stop here. Clean dude with cash, yankee in the picture. She knows by instinct that she cannot keep the guy if he perceives her as a 'loose girl'. Dude already does, but she keeps hoping, trying to change that perception, that's why she's playing hard to get.

She will keep coming even if you stop spending money on her, she's trying to settle down! To bang this girl, you have to date her properly, make promises. I don't advise that though, it leads to hard feelings, and might have spiritual consequences, when u eventually dump her, as am sure u definitely will. Forget about the money you've spent and just let her go, cos u're looking for a good time while she's catching feelings already.
Re: G by AfroKnight: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bro just forget her. You win some you lose some. grin She's just smarter about these things than you are. Let go bro
Re: G by AfroKnight: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
andromida:

Lol just lol so in your opinion because she is no longer a virgin she should be free and allow you to reap rewards since you have invested in her. Joshhhhh you chose to she does not owe you sex, she is not your wife you are not even in any relationship, you just "hang out" now and then. She makes out because she wants to she does not have sex because she does not want to she may not be playing any games she is just doing what she likes. Is your anger that 'oloso' like her as you've concluded refused to s.ex you?

Lol. Why are you trying to paint her like she is not a runs girl. The OP was not plain about his intentions early enough. She is a pure olosho. No doubt. He should have just attached a good reward for the sex, voila! It's only business.

But seriously if he needs a girlfriend then he is looking in the wrong direction. Girls like this cannot be faithful even if they love you back (which is very unlikely).
Re: G by josh2015: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
ziddy:
Girls who smoke weed are usual bold, free spirits and fun to be around, especially if they're well educated. OP is attracted to these qualities, he got no plans to wife her though.

That babe on the other hand wants him for keeps. She sees a potential bus stop here. Clean dude with cash, yankee in the picture. She knows by instinct that she cannot keep the guy if he perceives her as a 'loose girl'. Dude already does, but she keeps hoping, trying to change that perception, that's why she's playing hard to get.

She will keep coming even if you stop spending money on her, she's trying to settle down! To bang this girl, you have to date her properly, make promises. I don't advise that though, it leads to hard feelings, and might have spiritual consequences, when u eventually dump her, as am sure u definitely will. Forget about the money you've spent and just let her go, cos u're looking for a good time while she's catching feelings already.

Wow totally different point of view. Catching feelings?? She did say she liked me and was starting to love me but i don't buy it. But she also can start acting up suddenly. I thought i was getting used because she billed me (said her car lights were stolen) lol.
Re: G by josh2015: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
AfroKnight:

Lol. Why are you trying to paint her like she is not a runs girl. The OP was not plain about his intentions early enough. She is a pure olosho. No doubt. He should have just attached a good reward for the sex, voila! It's only business.

But seriously if he needs a girlfriend then he is looking in the wrong direction. Girls like this cannot be faithful even if they love you back (which is very unlikely).

lol i was...going for sex early on kind of showed it but i caught feelings on the way. What makes u so sure she's a runs girl. Even i am just suspecting.U seem very sure
Re: G by josh2015: 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
AfroKnight:
Bro just forget her. You win some you lose some. grin She's just smarter about these things than you are. Let go bro

I see that now
Re: G by josh2015: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
andromida:

Na my anger is just why u will waste my time and money
Re: G by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
AfroKnight:

I don't know the girl ooooo. lol not nice to conclude like that and even him he is not sure. lol Love ooo.
Re: G by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
josh2015:

Na my anger is just why u will waste my time and money

It happens move on. Is this your first 'love' wink
Re: G by josh2015: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
AfroKnight:

To be fair i am thinking things through now and i agree with you. I think i was plain enough though. She did insinuate to me to pay once jokingly though and mentioned as well that she could have been a runs girl but she did not (when i was pressing her for sex)
Re: G by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
josh2015:

I have asked myself that several times as well. I think na just my pride. It has cost me a lot in this babe's situation.

The girl tough sha, she just dey chop u and no want u to chop her. The way u can win is this.. still be nice to her & make it a point of duty to not be romantic with her or make moves towards fckng her... just be her friend...play her game DO NOT BE MEAN TO HER. make no sexual advances no matter the temptation. Now if u really want to fck her brains out, fck with different pretty ladies and date other ladies in her face but don't change ur attitude towards her except for the NO SEXUAL ADVANCES..you can also just date a single girl instead of many but make sure u do it in her face. Although I would recommend u go for option A (date many gals) cos going for option B(one gal) might make her either try hard to win u or try hard to fck with u one last time and this time really bad. Now say u go for option A' chances are she would still feel she has a chance to be the one main chic and when she does warm up to u eventually which she will in time.. then u can do ur thing. On the other hand she might leave u and claim u are a player who only wants her for sex..but seriously I doubt that cos from ur post she's not that type she's going for gold that's why she keeps accepting to reconnect not luv bruh & and if she's scheming why can't u beat her it... it's a confirmed strategy that works always.. IT ONLY REQUIRES PATIENCE
Re: G by Peachess(f): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
*singing* I've got ninety nine (99) problems and a bìtçh ain't one!
Re: G by josh2015: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
runnazz:

The girl tough sha, she just dey chop u and no want u to chop her. The way u can win is this.. still be nice to her & make it a point of duty to not be romantic with her or make moves towards fckng her... just be her friend...play her game DO NOT BE MEAN TO HER. make no sexual advances no matter the temptation. Now if u really want to fck her brains out, fck with different pretty ladies and date other ladies in her face but don't change ur attitude towards her except for the NO SEXUAL ADVANCES..you can also just date a single girl instead of many but make sure u do it in her face. Although I would recommend u go for option A (date many gals) cos going for option B(one gal) might make her either try hard to win u or try hard to fck with u one last time and this time really bad. Now say u go for option A' chances are she would still feel she has a chance to be the one main chic and when she does warm up to u eventually which she will in time.. then u can do ur thing. On the other hand she might leave u and claim u are a player who only wants her for sex..but seriously I doubt that cos from ur post she's not that type she's going for gold that's why she keeps accepting to reconnect not luv bruh & and if she's scheming why can't u beat her it... it's a confirmed strategy that works always.. IT ONLY REQUIRES PATIENCE

I know its patience i don't have because i just always think that she is fucking other dudes which drives me crazy. What do u meant by she is going for gold? To be fair i am just going to let this one go. If she comes back to me fine. If not sunk cost
Re: G by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
josh2015:

I know its patience i don't have because i just always think that she is fucking other dudes which drives me crazy. What do u meant by she is going for gold? To be fair i am just going to let this one go. If she comes back to me fine. If not sunk cost

yep she probably fcking other guys...going for gold I meant she's aiming for just good stuff she gets from u & letting her go would be a very wise choice
Re: G by josh2015: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
runnazz:

yep she probably fcking other guys...going for gold I meant she's aiming for just good stuff she gets from u & letting her go would be a very wise choice

So u feel i was getting played all along. Some on here feel like she is playing hard to get to form good girl to lock me down. fucking other guys kills me bro
Re: G by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
josh2015:

So u feel i was getting played all along. Some on here feel like she is playing hard to get to form good girl to lock me down. fucking other guys kills me bro

without a doubt u were... that's why she playing the no sex card from the onset but I wonder why her fcken other guys makes u mad? Not like she's ur gf she may be trying to hold u down tho but come to think of it.. no offence meant,I think the fault is like 80% urs because any naija girl that smokes weed & gets high in ur presence hardly pretends..she's who she is maybe there is something u r not getting right I dnt knw.. who would take a regular weed smoker to meet mom? I won't. don't think any of us would so she cearly isn't gunning for wifey then what d he'll is she holding back d punny for?? or maybe she's d type that counts number of dates before giving it up..just forget about her & d number of other guys she's fcken... it's a waste of good time.
Re: G by josh2015: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
runnazz:

without a doubt u were... that's why she playing the no sex card from the onset but I wonder why her fcken other guys makes u mad? Not like she's ur gf she may be trying to hold u down tho but come to think of it.. no offence meant,I think the fault is like 80% urs because any naija girl that smokes weed & gets high in ur presence hardly pretends..she's who she is maybe there is something u r not getting right I dnt knw.. who would take a regular weed smoker to meet mom? I won't. don't think any of us would so she cearly isn't gunning for wifey then what d he'll is she holding back d punny for?? or maybe she's d type that counts number of dates before giving it up..just forget about her & d number of other guys she's fcken... it's a waste of good time.

Y
Re: G by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
josh2015:

You have made a very good point. Exactly what i was thinking. From the onset she never played the wifey card. She always played the lets have fun card. I was the one who kept catching feelings which kept messing things up. She told me about some of the bad things she has done. She was down to Bleep at first but she probably realised that i had mugud up to her and she took advantage. Thing is i still wanna recoup my investments. I emailed u will be good to talk

okay
Re: G by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
replied
Re: G by Crativjosh(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
coming to Ibadan from Lagos is chicken change na... highest 3k for transport, 200 naira for okada to ur place, when she gets to ibadan
josh2015:

The thing is she does make effort to come see me without me paying. when i am in Nigeria i stay in Ibadan while she stays in lagos. She came down to see me and i didn't pay for her fare but people keep saying she knows i will treat her to a good time. So na worthwile investment for her. I know coming on too strong for sex was a complete turn off for her cos thats where the main yawa started n i have just stupidly invested in her after. Will send u an email will be good to talk.
Re: G by eyinjuege: 12:01am On Aug 22, 2015
Op, I would say this verrryyy sloowwlyyy. She's not that into you!!!
Do you unnnddeerrstttand
Just how many times do you wanna open different threads on the same topic and girl?. It's time you moved on for goodness sakes. You win some and you lose some. Shit happens, count your loses and mmooovvveee on!
Re: G by cornoil(m): 5:30am On Aug 22, 2015
Forget abt the babe. Delete her completely from ur memory a everything in ur life. Move on.
Re: G by josh2015: 6:09am On Aug 22, 2015
eyinjuege:
Op, I would say this verrryyy sloowwlyyy. She's not that into you!!!
Do you unnnddeerrstttand
Just how many times do you wanna open different threads on the same topic and girl?. It's time you moved on for goodness sakes. You win some and you lose some. Shit happens, count your loses and mmooovvveee on!

i
Re: G by josh2015: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
cornoil:
Forget abt the babe. Delete her completely from ur memory a everything in ur life. Move on.

OK
Re: G by donMIG(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
FALLIN FOR THE SAME SHIT OVER N OVER ONLY MAKES U A FOOL....SORRY KO...3. SEF NA MAGIC NUMBER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What I Saw Last Night!!!!! / What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? / When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.