Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,370 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

G - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (5267 Views)

How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady / The Single Life. Played By The Playa… / She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G by josh2015: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
donMIG:
FALLIN FOR THE SAME SHIT OVER N OVER ONLY MAKES U A FOOL....SORRY KO...3. SEF NA MAGIC NUMBER

I agree to that....but i still wanna get her back. I don't just wanna lose totally
Re: G by donMIG(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
josh2015:

I agree to that....but i still wanna get her back. I don't just wanna lose totally

Lol...guy y now
Girls full every wia na!
Am on zero tolerance of craps
3tyms is way too much
Re: G by josh2015: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
donMIG:

Lol...guy y now
Girls full every wia na!
Am on zero tolerance of craps
3tyms is way too much

So u agree with most on here to just cut losses. It feels like i dan sabi am well nau sha. She never hid herself na me dey use love instead of just treating her as an olosho lol
Re: G by donMIG(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
josh2015:

So u agree with most on here to just cut losses. It feels like i dan sabi am well nau sha. She never hid herself na me dey use love instead of just treating her as an olosho lol

She don enter ur head
Normally na girl pose dei say but I still love him after Al wat he has don to me

Guy wake up
Re: G by josh2015: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
donMIG:

She don enter ur head
Normally na girl pose dei say but I still love him after Al wat he has don to me

Guy wake up

No be love anymore o. Na just pride. I wan chop am. She dan play me too well. To be fair i have insulted her so many times sha but thats allowed
Re: G by donMIG(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
josh2015:

No be love anymore o. Na just pride. I wan chop am. She dan play me too well. To be fair i have insulted her so many times sha but thats allowed
Hum huhhahahahhahahaaaa
Chopin necessary guy else u will b tagged LOOSER
Re: G by josh2015: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
donMIG:

Hum huhhahahahhahahaaaa
Chopin necessary guy else u will b tagged LOOSER

I know o. This wan na big losing i no go lie. But some are saying i should just accept and move on
Re: G by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
You're not exactly foolish or anything, as most people label you.

Most of us have equally done very 'ineffective' stuff, as I'd rather call it.

When I was 23, I remember buying some girl a fridge - spur of the moment - and a N20K painting.

I did not see her ankle...

Repeat this a number of times - across several chics, and you really really learn that it doesn't work.

Spending money fvcks things up...

Even tiny amounts.

In fact, to sleep with a girl faaaster, you have to turn this on it's head.

You have to get her to spend on you - even it's just N1.

Psychologically, a woman who spends on you has made an INVESTMENT in you. And in her mind, you are now set apart from ALL other men.

It could be a drink (a beer, cocktail or even coke would do). Just make it something she can easily afford.

Personally, what I usually do is tell a girl who is coming to see me to buy me fruits. Oranges or banana.

And if she does this, my chances of tapping that ass rises to 95%.

I kid you not.

(if she doesn't, serve her tap water, and treat her as if she has leprosy grin) A girl who won't even spend N500 bucks on you is not someone you want to be seeing.

What kind of men do girls buy things for?

Men they really really like: their boyfriends, husbands, brothers and fathers.

And once she spends on you, she naturally rationalizes that she must really like you a lot to do that.

Finally, spending on women to impress them classifies you, in her brain, as a PROVIDER.

But you want her to see you as a LOVER, so stick to lover things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G by josh2015: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
You're not exactly foolish or anything, as most people label you.

Most of us have equally done very 'ineffective' stuff, as I'd rather call it.

When I was 23, I remember buying some girl a fridge - spur of the moment - and a N20K painting.

I did not see her ankle...

Repeat this a number of times - across several chics, and you really really learn that it doesn't work.

Spending money fvcks things up...

Even tiny amounts.

In fact, to sleep with a girl faaaster, you have to turn this on it's head.

You have to get her to spend on you - even it's just N1.

Psychologically, a woman who spends on you has made an INVESTMENT in you. And in her mind, you are now set apart from ALL other men.

It could be a drink (a beer, cocktail or even coke would do). Just make it something she can easily afford.

Personally, what I usually do is tell a girl who is coming to see me to buy me fruits. Oranges or banana.

And if she does this, my chances of tapping that ass rises to 95%.

I kid you not.

(if she doesn't, serve her tap water, and treat her as if she has leprosy grin) A girl who won't even spend N500 bucks on you is not someone you want to be seeing.

What kind of men do girls buy things for?

Men they really really like: their boyfriends, husbands, brothers and fathers.

And once she spends on you, she naturally rationalizes that she must really like you a lot to do that.

Finally, spending on women to impress them classifies you, in her brain, as a PROVIDER.

But you want her to see you as a LOVER, so stick to lover things.

Your totally right....she did spend on me at first. She brought a bottle of wine for me on the first day we went out. I am the one who turned it around to become the provider. The question is do you think i should try and recover on this or free. I sent u an email. Will be good to talk
Re: G by donMIG(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
josh2015:

I know o. This wan na big losing i no go lie. But some are saying i should just accept and move on
For where anytime u c her u go dei imagine weitin u miss
Guy beta think n plan sumtin
Re: G by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
josh2015:

Your totally right....she did spend on me at first. She brought a bottle of wine for me on the first day we went out. I am the one who turned it around to become the provider. The question is do you think i should try and recover on this or free. I sent u an email. Will be good to talk

Bro it's just your ego having a hard time letting go.

Deep down, you feel like her 'rejecting' you de-validates you as a man, and as a big love-vendor. So your ego wants to reassert itself by at least sleeping with her.

Let her go.
Re: G by josh2015: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Bro it's just your ego having a hard time letting go.

Deep down, you feel like her 'rejecting' you de-validates you as a man, and as a big love-vendor. So your ego wants to reassert itself by at least sleeping with her.

Let her go.

You are right about the ego. I feel i go led on as well. She say she liked me and was loving me but did not want to jump into anything cos of our history. Feel played
Re: G by digitsolution: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2015
josh2015:
I need some good advice here. I feel so bad right now. I am 26 years old and I have just being used by the same girl 3x.

First time
She came to the states last year on holiday and i was there for her throughout. Took her out, chilled with her and bought her stuff. Things were good on the first date, we flirted and made out but she got annoyed cos i tried to have sex with her on the first date. Every subsequent time that she came around, i made a move which she kept saying no to. She even went as far as saying i should chill that we should be friends first and i will get everything i want. I kept pressuring and it even lead to a fight and i sent her out. Still apologised. The funny thing though is that she kept coming over while i paid for stuff and bought her stuff until she left. Nothing more than a make out session. I felt very bad.

2nd time
I came to naija for xmas (7 months after she left). I was dating then already so didn't really care but i still wanted to try my luck again with this babe. She stood me up a couple of times which led to me going off on her and insulting her again. However before i left we reconnected and she said she would come and see me. We hung out and took her out but still she refused to open up asking about my current relationship and saying that she feels i am only in it for sex. She left and i still ended up paying for her flight and transport (yes i am very stupid). We fought when i got back to the states with me calling her a pathological liar for lying about somethings. So we stopped talking.

third time
This was a month ago. I reconnected with her again and this time we tried to stay civil. I made my mind up that i won't be pushy cos i thought i liked her. But when we went out on the first date she told me about how she had a one night stand while we were not talking. She was drunk when it happened and when she told me. That kind of changed my attitude. She made out with me that day and we went a bit further. That kind of gave me fasle hope. We spoke a lot and she would say she liked me but no rushing cos of the history. She also said she knows its because of no sex that i keep coming back to her. The thing is that this babe smokes weed and drinks so I'm sure she yanshes other guys. She claims its different with me cos of the family connection. We continued that way. She would come to Ibadan to see me and we will make out, i fingered her as well but she won't let me Bleep. Ps she taxed me for money as well. Don't know why on earth i gave her but i did. To be fair on the babe she did say she didn't wanna have sex right from the start but my stupid brain didn't accept it. I got desperate and confronted her on the last day and we fought again. my friends have seen the babe and they all say she has the demeanour of a runs girl (she went to unilag as well). I told her how i felt even though i know it was a wrong move but could not help it.

I am back in the states and i feel used again. At 26 it feels like i am just understanding naij girls. Whats u peoples opinion on this? A part of me wants to keep her there to regain some pride by fucking her but most her telling me to move on now. Nairalander's over to you

Up on all the classy,set, beyouncelike,nicki minaj like, video vixen like set hour glass for States na Naija stuff do u like this? No comment for you bro!
Re: G by josh2015: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2015
digitsolution:

Up on all the classy,set, beyouncelike,nicki minaj like, video vixen like set hour glass for States na Naija stuff do u like this? No comment for you bro!

lol it happens. Na love. But what do you think tho
Re: G by digitsolution: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
josh2015:

lol it happens. Na love. But what do you think tho

Will advice you to concentrate more on your work, business or education if you school. Get involved with positive developmental things gradually you will get her out of your mind and the rewards are great.

No point chasing her let her go to soothe your Ego psychologise yourself say na d Babe loss and you are way out of her league, anything to remove that ugly feeling of making u feel u are shit cos she is banging every other dude but you (sorry I hit the spot that exactly is what is bugging you amigo)

Re: G by josh2015: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
digitsolution:

Will advice you to concentrate more on your work, business or education if you school. Get involved with positive developmental things gradually you will get her out of your mind and the rewards are great.

No point chasing her let her go to soothe your Ego psychologise yourself say na d Babe loss and you are way out of her league, anything to remove that ugly feeling of making u feel u are shit cos she is banging every other dude but you (sorry I hit the spot that exactly is what is bugging you amigo)

Don't understand you well. You saying she is banging other dudes? or you saying thats what i am feeling? Honestly i wanna call her to clear my mind.
Re: G by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
josh2015:
I need some good advice here. I feel so bad right now. I am 26 years old and I have just being used by the same girl 3x.

First time
She came to the states last year on holiday and i was there for her throughout. Took her out, chilled with her and bought her stuff. Things were good on the first date, we flirted and made out but she got annoyed cos i tried to have sex with her on the first date. Every subsequent time that she came around, i made a move which she kept saying no to. She even went as far as saying i should chill that we should be friends first and i will get everything i want. I kept pressuring and it even lead to a fight and i sent her out. Still apologised. The funny thing though is that she kept coming over while i paid for stuff and bought her stuff until she left. Nothing more than a make out session. I felt very bad.

2nd time
I came to naija for xmas (7 months after she left). I was dating then already so didn't really care but i still wanted to try my luck again with this babe. She stood me up a couple of times which led to me going off on her and insulting her again. However before i left we reconnected and she said she would come and see me. We hung out and took her out but still she refused to open up asking about my current relationship and saying that she feels i am only in it for sex. She left and i still ended up paying for her flight and transport (yes i am very stupid). We fought when i got back to the states with me calling her a pathological liar for lying about somethings. So we stopped talking.

third time
This was a month ago. I reconnected with her again and this time we tried to stay civil. I made my mind up that i won't be pushy cos i thought i liked her. But when we went out on the first date she told me about how she had a one night stand while we were not talking. She was drunk when it happened and when she told me. That kind of changed my attitude. She made out with me that day and we went a bit further. That kind of gave me fasle hope. We spoke a lot and she would say she liked me but no rushing cos of the history. She also said she knows its because of no sex that i keep coming back to her. The thing is that this babe smokes weed and drinks so I'm sure she yanshes other guys. She claims its different with me cos of the family connection. We continued that way. She would come to Ibadan to see me and we will make out, i fingered her as well but she won't let me Bleep. Ps she taxed me for money as well. Don't know why on earth i gave her but i did. To be fair on the babe she did say she didn't wanna have sex right from the start but my stupid brain didn't accept it. I got desperate and confronted her on the last day and we fought again. my friends have seen the babe and they all say she has the demeanour of a runs girl (she went to unilag as well). I told her how i felt even though i know it was a wrong move but could not help it.

I am back in the states and i feel used again. At 26 it feels like i am just understanding naij girls. Whats u peoples opinion on this? A part of me wants to keep her there to regain some pride by fucking her but most her telling me to move on now. Nairalander's over to you

Re: G by josh2015: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=37259116][/quote]

Haba bro....have u not made mistakes before
Re: G by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
josh2015:

Haba bro....have u not made mistakes before

Not 3 times in a row man
U can be forgiven a first time,
maybe a 2nd but a 3rd is unacceptable
haba and to think the girl is giving it away like candy on a Halloween night ?
as Mr. Omar would say

1 Like

Re: G by josh2015: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Not 3 times in a row man
U can be forgiven a first time,
maybe a 2nd but a 3rd is unacceptable
haba and to think the girl is giving it away like candy on a Halloween night ?
as Mr. Omar would say

Problem is we keep fighting in between and we always have issues. So what do you advice? I wan call am tell am my mind.
Re: G by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
josh2015:

Problem is we keep fighting in between and we always have issues. So what do you advice? I wan call am tell am my mind.

Depends on what's on your mind to say
Re: G by josh2015: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Depends on what's on your mind to say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Video-girl's Huge Backsides Make All The Guys To Act Like Blind Men / Why I Became A Player TRUE STORY!!!!! / Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.