Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Indiscriminate Ban And Deletion Of Threads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indiscriminate Ban And Deletion Of Threads (583 Views)

Becareful Of Threads And Posts From These Groups / This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) / US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Indiscriminate Ban And Deletion Of Threads by multikolour(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
permit me to pour out my anger.
I have seen thread about how to join illuminati and other occult group reaching up to 3 to 4 pages on nairaland without the mode deleting the thread, I have also seen thread about degrading other religion and thread about personal and ethnic attack on other people but it always hit front page.
But any time some one post topics that are reasonable and worth reading with reference and links, which did not go well with the mode's baby or side Chick, it will surely end up in the trash and you will be band for like a week or even month.
immediately you create the topic, you see the girls posting something like
" lalasticlala this thread is false, this thread is bla bla"
METCHWEEE
Re: Indiscriminate Ban And Deletion Of Threads by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
What topics we're banned?
Re: Indiscriminate Ban And Deletion Of Threads by multikolour(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
What topics we're banned?
lol your moniker dash me ........
Re: Indiscriminate Ban And Deletion Of Threads by surefact: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
They suffercated, fetish and diabolical mods...Always banning those telling the truth and promoting anything against Igbo. ..I wish I can destroy this evil forum...but I believe me, their evil against igbos will fall back on them.

1 Like

Re: Indiscriminate Ban And Deletion Of Threads by multikolour(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
surefact:
They suffercated, fetish and diabolical mods...Always banning those telling the truth and promoting anything against Igbo. ..I wish I can destroy this evil forum...but I believe me, their evil against igbos will fall back on them.
you are on point
for this post I dash you my grandmother, bleep her, straff her and enjoy cos you made me happy with your post.
Re: Indiscriminate Ban And Deletion Of Threads by uniklinkum(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
The mods are sickening hypocrite I have reported several threads to them on ethnic slurs, but they turn blind eye. They only know how to move tonto dike issues to the homepage.
Re: Indiscriminate Ban And Deletion Of Threads by Dbboy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
You people make this nairaland to look too important, let me tell you nairaland needs you more than you need it, so if the ban you see it as e relief from your addiction to nairaland after all its more fun reading peoples post than posting.

(1)

President Buhari, A Promise Is A Promise / Check Out The Exact Method Buhari Plans To Use In Dealing With Gov. Looters / Angry Oshiomhole Tears Apart Orubebe, Says Ex-minister Deserves To Rot In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.