Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,434 members, 7,904,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

We Just Manage Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Just Manage Guy (1743 Views)

We Just Had Sex But Her Toto Smells Like Linda Ikeji's, So I Did This (18+) / We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died / We Just Sealed Another One (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Just Manage Guy by Gabry(f): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2009
Yeah. . .

And poster, mind you alot of females out there are also plain disgusting,. . .

Most of them are after the guy's money or just after their pricks and than after thy get what they want, they will dump their sorry ass
Re: We Just Manage Guy by IFELEKE(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2009
@Poster,
Here is a Sequel to your Outbursts.

[s]Okay, why in the world would a beautiful, smart, tall girl date a short fat guy, huh. PITY[/s]

Nope not PITY but Opportunity which makes the lady a Gold Digger.

[s]Why would a career minded girl date a no futhure ambitionist, huh. PITY[/s]

Simply because he is the only available material,so the future ambitionist is doing your career minded lady a HUGE favour and she knows that's why she is not complaining.

[s]Why would any girl at all decide to be f**king a dude who is so lousy in bed and whose sex styles she's so bored with eh. PITY[/s]

Once Again,leave Pity out this,
Either she has no brains to realise that or she is actually worse than the fella or maybe she is after something. . .do I hear you say Gold Digging?. . .You may be right.

[s]why would a girl demand from a man cos he just have to pay for services rendered that were not appreciated.[/s]
Dearie, Define your ''SERVICES '' or you mean services in KIND  with a CASH tag attached

you guys suck

No Sweety, You Suck!
Re: We Just Manage Guy by yme1(f): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2009
imaoooooooooooo
Re: We Just Manage Guy by posakosa(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2009
IFELEKE:

@Poster,
Here is a Sequel to your Outbursts.

[s]Why would a career minded girl date a no futhure ambitionist, huh. PITY[/s]

Simply because he is the only available material,so the future ambitionist is doing your career minded lady a HUGE favour and she knows that's why she is not complaining.

you guys suck

No Sweety, You Suck!

This is soo true, I've been in this situation before. I was with a dude, that was amazing in bed but he's a 32 yr old LOSER. No job, No money, no education, nothing, He was for convinientce and he was doing me a favor and in fact, I think, the whole BC deal, didn't favor him,
Re: We Just Manage Guy by posakosa(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2009
Dear Women,

I don't think you suck. u're just basing ur entire post on your past experiences.
Re: We Just Manage Guy by yme1(f): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2009
exactly
Re: We Just Manage Guy by johnnygan(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2009
LMFAO
Here in this thread we have got ladies kicking-against thir fellow women lol.
I mean we can see it all judging from the first few posts.
@poster/@topic
Are you retard?
Re: We Just Manage Guy by topup: 3:19am On Apr 01, 2009
Sounds like the poster has had a bad experience with a guy, and it's hurting - though she will probably respond that she isn't affected what so ever.

"No guy will make me cry."

Anyways, not all guys are like that, and not all women who do that do it for those reasons.

I think maybe you felt sorry for someone and stayed with them only to find out that they were using you, or thought they were better than you, am I close??
Re: We Just Manage Guy by maray(f): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2009
@ poster,all u need is to search properly becos we still have some sweet romantic guys around,no need to stress urself too much,life is just too sweet,if u obey all d rules u miss all the fun.
Re: We Just Manage Guy by ogazi007(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2009
@poster dey never Bleep u well well,by the time u jam porous banging u go leave all these talk wey u dey talk.
notin wey prick no fit do to a woman psychy.
Re: We Just Manage Guy by Remii(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2009
I guess you have no choice because you produce all of us, If you no want manage again improve your production techs to be ableto give birth to flawless men. smiley
Re: We Just Manage Guy by AmakaOne(f): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2009
hmm, 

So u are dating a short fat  guy with no ambition whose sex positions bore you, out of pity or because he pays for services rendered?

Sorry I am a bit lost here?
Re: We Just Manage Guy by popegirl(f): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2009
@poster,

Babe, i can feel ur pain, and u are very correct, of cos they suck, but we still av at least 10% of better ones, we all have one experience or the other, girl if i share mine with you, am sure you will feel sorry for me, but i dont feel sorry for myself, cos i resufed to allow any man to get at me, why? cos i'm in control of myself, if a guy screw up with you does'nt mean the rest willl do, i believe there is still one man out there destined to make you happy and take away all your pains and tears,

so move on girl, and always thank God for everything, we all learn from our mistakes, so dont give the idiot that fail to appreciate you the joy of seeing you weep or feel bad

your man is out there

cheers
Re: We Just Manage Guy by oluwafemi113(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2009
sorry
Re: We Just Manage Guy by ife3166(f): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2009
@POSTER,UR PROBLEM IS THAT U NEED TO BE FUCCKED WELL.SINCE U MANAGE GUY,I PRAY DAT U AND UR FELLOW THINK-ALIKE WILL NOT GET MARRIED TO THESE SPECIES THAT U MANAGE.
THEY DON Bleep U FINISH U DEY LAMENT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, If U Saw Anoda Man Atop Your Babe Having Intimacy Wot Wud Be Ur Reaction? / Am I Not Also Beautiful? / What A Complicated Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.