Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? (7207 Views)

Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. / FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment / Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
GOD DEY
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by adamubk(m): 6:43am On Aug 24, 2015
Lobatan......watch out for immigration recruitment exercise part 3....
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by 2sex(m): 6:49am On Aug 24, 2015
huxxain:
Please o, the recruitment has not been cancelled. We were only told to sit at home pending further directives. I know many people are happy that it may be canncelled, but how I wishe you are in our shoes. We spent a lot on transportation and feeding everyday, some of uus resigned their previous jobs in the name of serving our nation. Haba my people! No human feelings?
It will not be cancelled in Jesus Name. You all will be called back... Those who wish for it to be cancelled will be put to shame in Jesus name. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 24, 2015
huxxain:
Please o, the recruitment has not been cancelled. We were only told to sit at home pending further directives. I know many people are happy that it may be canncelled, but how I wishe you are in our shoes. We spent a lot on transportation and feeding everyday, some of uus resigned their previous jobs in the name of serving our nation. Haba my people! No human feelings?
That's Nigeria for you. . Always unhappy about others progress esp when they've failed at doing same....
See the Op and other people acting as if they're sure of getting in if the recruitment is redone. undecided

Don't worry, it won't be cancelled. Not after people left their previous jobs... what they may do is to conduct another interview/screening for already selected candidates and fish out ineligible ones...

All d best...

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by Malcolmx12: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2015
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by powerfulsettingz: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Are u the new spoke man for Buhari o media and publicity? U seems to know much
MarvellousGod:
That's Nigeria for you. . Always unhappy about others progress esp when they've failed at doing same....
See the Op and other people acting as if they're sure of getting in if the recruitment is redone. undecided

Don't worry, it won't be cancelled. Not after people left their previous jobs... what they may do is to conduct another interview/screening for already selected candidates and fish out ineligible ones...

All d best...
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by asscb(f): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
lets do it again cool
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by chukwui(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
The thunder wey go fire u, dey do push up!
Dan iska!
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by huxxain(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Malcolmx12:
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/how-parradang-was-consumed-by-politics-of-employment/218312/

read to satisfy your curiosity.... its been canceled.

Can you read english at all? MUMU

1 Like

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by Malcolmx12: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
huxxain:

Can you read english at all? MUMU
your mother mumu

1 Like

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by 2sex(m): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
See what unemployment has caused on some people ooo... Myopic minds!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by abiambo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
mumu selfish prick, u failed ur CBT and u say they removed your name, instead of u to go and study harder u look for excusses and who to blame, to ur disappointment it hasnt been cancelled, my nephew got the job and not even 1 call was made to any1 on his behalf, he scored well in the cbt and passed the oral interview go and keh urself selfish mofo, sai dullard
mikolosis:
I bet the odds that the just concluded immigration recruitment has been cancelled,maybe change is actually here,am not happy i lost out after my name was first shortlisted,but I think this time around,the recruitment will be transparent,Sai baba....

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by abiambo(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
and what do you propose happen to the people that have been working for the past 3 months for the FG without pay
Happiness87:
it is not yet cancelled, wait for final instruction from presidency

PEOPLES name were wrongly dropped and not picked at all, those who never applied got the job

there is another 1500 retireees by December this year, making room for 1500 replacements FG is planning to review the process and many more people will e employed this time

thank you
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by lastmessenger: 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
chill out guys they wont cancel it.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by Eddodoh(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Someone hint me on Customs Service currently doing replacement. Pls, i need to confirm it authenticity.
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by jogojogo: 6:08am On Aug 25, 2015
There may have been one or two cases of irregularities and sharp practices in the recruitment, it would be extremely callous of the president to cancel the exercise. Although my younger brother did not scale through at the final stage, I know of someone who got the job without knowing or calling anybody to influence the process on his behalf. This guy eventually resigned his contract appointment with Zenith Bank. I suggest the president should rather open up other recruitment opportunities, may also increase the number of those to be recruited into NIS.

Finally, for those of us already celebrating the cancellation of the process, what is the guarantee you would eventually make it if the exercise is repeated? Don't you think such wicked and overly selfish mindset can attract a curse? How do you feel in the depth of your conscience?

I felt extremely disappointed my brother lost out but would be more disappointed to have the process annulled.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by 2sex(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2015
Only a myopic mind would make it seem like they would die since they didn't pass lol.
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by Dolarman(m): 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
mavinc4u:

I actually think you are happy because you lost out. A typical Nigerian mentality.

Why wouldn't people be happy about the development? 90% of people selected for the appointment were not part of the recruitment processes, but got appointment through the backdoor, while the real contender for the job, went through a tough rigour of the exercise but were finally denial of their chances to proceed. The recruitment was a BIG SCAM. I am happy that the same sword that pierce through the heart of the disappoint gallant applicants who got a regret mail after the State Interviews, will pierce through the heart of those who used LONG LEG to denial the real gallant applicants that applied for the jobs. I am only very sorry for the less than 10% applicant who got the job genuinely.... God will watch your back and provide you with a better one SOONEST cool
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by Dolarman(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
abiambo:
mumu selfish prick, u failed ur CBT and u say they removed your name, instead of u to go and study harder u look for excusses and who to blame, to ur disappointment it hasnt been cancelled, my nephew got the job and not even 1 call was made to any1 on his behalf, he scored well in the cbt and passed the oral interview go and keh urself selfish mofo, sai dullard

You must be totally ignorant of the process.. if your brother was selected at the final stage, what did he apply for? I guess Conpass 04. The truth must be told, well over 1500 names were attached to the over 26,000 that was initially short-listed for the interview in every state of the Federation. Where did the 1500 names emanated from? Those names were added to the shortlisted names on their website after the Interview, and shortly afterward the list of Successful applicants was uploaded to make the whole process look so real, while the real applicant who passed the process started getting regret mails. What amazed me most as an applicant was that, I met all the requirement for Conpass 08 with 1.94meter, second class upper in Sociology, got interviewed and I was even told by the board that I av no cause to be worried because they are 101% sure that I will get an appointment letter because I have been on one of the best across board, but alas I got a regret mail that makes my regret been a Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by fayose4real(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dolarman:

You must be totally ignorant of the process.. if your brother was selected at the final stage, what did he apply for? I guess Conpass 04. The truth must be told, well over 1500 names were attached to the over 26,000 that was initially short-listed for the interview in every state of the Federation. Where did the 1500 names emanated from? Those names were added to the shortlisted names on their website after the Interview, and shortly afterward the list of Successful applicants was uploaded to make the whole process look so real, while the real applicant who passed the process started getting regret mails. What amazed me most as an applicant was that, I met all the requirement for Conpass 08 with 1.94meter, second class upper in Sociology, got interviewed and I was even told by the board that I av no cause to be worried because they are 101% sure that I will get an appointment letter because I have been on one of the best across board, but alas I got a regret mail that makes my regret been a Nigerian.
Dat is why some pple cant make it easily in life no matter what, only 400 compass 08 were shotlisted out of the whole applicant truout d federation, is it posible 4 all applicant to be shotlisted at dsame time, guy d bitter truth is dat u ar not qualified to be shotlisted no matter how tall u are, & if i may tell u, dat is why u got regret email instead of congratulatory email. Stop being so cruel

1 Like

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by Dolarman(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
fayose4real:
Dat is why some pple cant make it easily in life no matter what, only 400 compass 08 were shotlisted out of the whole applicant truout d federation, is it posible 4 all applicant to be shotlisted at dsame time, guy d bitter truth is dat u ar not qualified to be shotlisted no matter how tall u are, & if i may tell u, dat is why u got regret email instead of congratulatory email. Stop being so cruel

You must be thinking with your Anus @Fayose4real or what is ur handle. Ok, tell me where they got the 1500 names from? Even if I am not qualified, what of those that were short changed with those names.... Come on wear your thinking cap and be truthful for once.... The recruitment was murky and it was obvious to every applicant who got to the final stage. You must be part of those who paid Hundred of thousands to get a slot because your brains aren't functioning.... In Bishop Oyedepo's Voice.... Receive Brain in your Coconut head.
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
D guy above me no let bad belle kill you

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by 2sex(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dolarman:

You must be thinking with your Anus @Fayose4real or what is ur handle. Ok, tell me where they got the 1500 names from? Even if I am not qualified, what of those that were short changed with those names.... Come on wear your thinking cap and be truthful for once.... The recruitment was murky and it was obvious to every applicant who got to the final stage. You must be part of those who paid Hundred of thousands to get a slot because your brains aren't functioning.... In Bishop Oyedepo's Voice.... Receive Brain in your Coconut head.
Young man, let me ask you. Is NIS the only job available in the country? Why make it a do or die affair? Look, you are just being hateful like a bitter bile. Whether you like it or not, what will be , will be. Certain things are beyond our control.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by abiambo(m): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2015
1st of, my nephew applied for compass 06 nt 4, secondly sorry for not being chosen, bt recruitment and interview is not by highest score, especially oral interview. N/B my nephew isn't the only 1 I knw who got the job without connection
Dolarman:

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by 2sex(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2015
abiambo:
1st of, my nephew applied for compass 06 nt 4, secondly sorry for not being chosen, bt recruitment and interview is not by highest score, especially oral interview. N/B my nephew isn't the only 1 I knw who got the job without connection
you have time answering him.let all of them keep wasting their time feeling bitter.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by Eaganguolly(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2015
The illegal employment has been cancelled and appointment letters withdrawn. The manner in which the employment was conducted was the reason the CG was suspended.
Re: 2015 Immigration Recruitment Cancelled? by CallMeOO7(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Valmesk:
Fingers crossed as things unfold,Immigration recruitment vs FAAN recrcruitment,which was more transperent?
FAAN is by far transparent compare to Immigration and I will welcome the idea of total cancellation because I lost interest in the whole process when I discovered Dragnet is to handle the Aptitude Test.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Deliberately Lost A Job Offer? / Federal Judicial Service Commission Started Calling For Interview / Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.