Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,763 members, 7,969,237 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:06 PM

See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi (60273 Views)

"I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos / See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos / Man Arrested While Robbing In Traffic At CMS, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi by ewizard1: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2015
blackprowler:
Deaf, stingy Nigerians, including "rich" people, I introduced a car dashboard camera which would change Nigeria forever if every motorist bought it; nobody wants to buy as it's "expensive". These go-slow robbery, kidnapping, and even resolving issues from accidents would be severely cut if they agree - they refuse. To hell with them. Congrats to them my bi is dead on that front and I'm no longer selling any new ones once this last one is bought
Pele ooo. Oga Dashboard Seller. So u're venting your anger on Nigerians because you didnt sell ur wares as imagined.

Camera or No Camera. Dashboard or no Dashboard.
Que Sera Sera!
Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi by Ayanko(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Nursecaleb:
Armed robbers or Hoodlums,nawa for all dis twitter user,if Armed robber should attack you in the state of Osun,shebi u still day tweet,YEYE
You mean Aregbesola boys?
Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi by sleekman(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2015
There was a serious fight in Oshodi yesterday afternoon. Thank God I wasn't driving but I hear whin cos there were no buses out. The riot police had to be called in to restore order.
Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi by bignametweets1: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2015
For all your any kind of event ushering activities... Such as wedding ushers, models, private party ushers, birthday parties, seminar, conferences, cooperate events... We are CITY GALZ..... call us on 07033742944 or BBM 7f204f6c....

Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi by simdam500(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2015
After the departure of fashola, Oshodi is now going back to the way it was before fashola arrive in the first place.

Ambode better step up. And op thank God for your life
Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi by Jarus(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2015
At same Oshodi two months ago, they attempted same with my wife who was driving.
Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi by waldigit: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Twitter user Jide Albert just shared the photos on his page. Says it happened on his way from work yesterday evening at about 7pm. See more pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/see-what-armed-robbers-did-to-this-guys.html

I have a proposal, let the Fed. create farm settlement each in six geopolitical zones in Nigeria. The farm settlement should a real settlement self sustaining in everything. Let have 2 sections voluntary and compulsory. Let youth who willingly want to be employed be in voluntary section. Let all these idle youth once you are caught in a crime be sentenced to compulsory section to serve their jail term. For more details I am available for consultation

1 Like

Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi by xp17(m): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ayindesegun10:
Honestly, I don't have anyone to blame but the government. How will robbery occur in daylight without any security official patroling that area. After this, they will now start probing one another like children playing with sands.
in places like Chicago, you will not need the aid of security officials or the government. #DoItYourSelf#
Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi by socoty: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
insecurity
Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi by malikisah: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ayindesegun10:
Honestly, I don't have anyone to blame but the government. How will robbery occur in daylight without any security official patroling that area. After this, they will now start probing one another like children playing with sands.
idiot, what has this got to do with probe!
Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi by Ninilowo(m): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
If the perpetrators are caught and jungle justice is applied , pple ll start condemning it abi?
Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi by mbulela: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
NoRetreat:
Ambode leave Fashola alone for you to concentrate on governance. Oshodi of Fashola was rid of criminals and criminalities,what are we going to say about your Oshodi?
I just dey use corner eye dey look am.
He is busy fighting Jagagban's battles.

1 Like

Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi by Happykenski(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
[The wages of sin death their day is comming.
Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi by poseidon12: 7:37am On Aug 23, 2015
waldigit:

I have a proposal, let the Fed. create farm settlement each in six geopolitical zones in Nigeria. The farm settlement should a real settlement self sustaining in everything. Let have 2 sections voluntary and compulsory. Let youth who willingly want to be employed be in voluntary section. Let all these idle youth once you are caught in a crime be sentenced to compulsory section to serve their jail term. For more details I am available for consultation
That would be a good idea.
Re: See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi by poseidon12: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2015
neocortex:

#ProudlyNoToJungleJustice

Nigeria ain't a jungle.
Are you sure Nigeria ain't a jungle? The part of Nigeria I live in is (Lagos).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos / Dismissed Soldier Kills Girlfriend Over Text Messages / Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.