Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:45 PM

Immigration Boss David Parradang Sacked Over Issuance Of Visa To ISIS Terrorist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigration Boss David Parradang Sacked Over Issuance Of Visa To ISIS Terrorist (769 Views)

Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss / EFCC Quizzes Ex-Immigration Boss, Parradang - The Cable / Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Boss David Parradang Sacked Over Issuance Of Visa To ISIS Terrorist by exlinkleads(f): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2015
NIS Boss David Parradang Fired After Nigerian Embassy In Beruit Lebanon Issued Visa To ISIS Terrorist.President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday ordered the suspension of the Comptroller-General of Immigration, David Parradang with immediate effect.

We learnt that Parradang’s suspension might not be unconnected with the ongoing investigations into how a Lebanese terrorist, Ahmed Al Assir was given a Nigerian visa by the Nigerian embassy in Beruit, Lebanon. -

Read complete story and more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/nigeria-immigration-boss-david.html#sthash.YMEAh14k.dpuf

cc lalasticlala seun ishilove

Re: Immigration Boss David Parradang Sacked Over Issuance Of Visa To ISIS Terrorist by hakeem4(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2015
I've nothing to say but let's listen to people below me
Re: Immigration Boss David Parradang Sacked Over Issuance Of Visa To ISIS Terrorist by hamzakito(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2015
k
Re: Immigration Boss David Parradang Sacked Over Issuance Of Visa To ISIS Terrorist by nairalife2013(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2015
I have always thought the amiable general to be himself a terrorist in disguise. Unfolding issues have made me have a solemn rethink. I think am sorry abt my earlier thoughts and hope his stance against terrorism last and yield sovereign fruits for us as a nation.
Re: Immigration Boss David Parradang Sacked Over Issuance Of Visa To ISIS Terrorist by BishopMagic: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2015
How about the Oluwole ambassador and his consulate staff in Lebanon who pocketed $8,000 to give the terrorist goat farker visa?
Re: Immigration Boss David Parradang Sacked Over Issuance Of Visa To ISIS Terrorist by BishopMagic: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2015
Is the Immigration service saddled with the responsibility of issuing visas in our consulate offices? Isn't that the responsibility of foreign affairs ministry?

Just asking for clarification.
Re: Immigration Boss David Parradang Sacked Over Issuance Of Visa To ISIS Terrorist by ishiamu(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Ok na
Re: Immigration Boss David Parradang Sacked Over Issuance Of Visa To ISIS Terrorist by sagewonders(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2015
j
Re: Immigration Boss David Parradang Sacked Over Issuance Of Visa To ISIS Terrorist by disumusa: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2015
BishopMagic:
Is the Immigration service saddled with the responsibility of issuing visas in our consulate offices? Isn't that the responsibility of foreign affairs ministry?

Just asking for clarification.
its the responsibility of both .

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Gov El-rufai, Adams Oshiomhole And Hajiya Amina Az-zubair / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Withou / TRAGEDY : Lagos State House Of Assembly Chief Matron Found Dead In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.