Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar (27639 Views)

Femi Adesina, Rewane Bismarck And Oby Ezekwezili On Channels TV Live / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / RE: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by iyobs7(f): 1:36am On Aug 23, 2015
Image123:
Useless, long story based on an ignorant premise. The so called BBOG campaign is still on. They even managed a meeting with the Presidency recently, something unachieved in the past. A simple look/glance at @obyezeks timeline on twitter, or any of her fellow campaign fellows show how untrue your rant is. Are you showing more concern for the girls and what have you done? Did you know that it will be 500days since the girls were missing? i bet you didn't. Well, thanks to Oby,we're so informed/reminded. If you have nothing better or superior to offer, stop attacking and criticising people who are doing something. When Oby Ezeks formed transparency international with her colleagues, you were nobody and still remain nobody in this sense. Until you equal her achievements or surpass them, find something reasonable to do with life.

edited. TI(Transparency International)
At the bolded then transcending to your post, Bolded first, it was never about meeting with Jonathan's government, let me tell you this, Oby wasn't ready to meet Jonathan over the whole issue. The plot was successfully planned and executed with Oby, Obasanjo and the APC crew to discredit Jonathan's government to usher in Buhari. Buhari got in and she had to Welcome him with a mere sham meeting indicating a vote of confidence. That is how propaganda work. Oby was never willing to meet with Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by ZUBY77(m): 1:39am On Aug 23, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
This guy wan finish Mrs oby.
You made it seem as if she was the only one involved. The other woman has already taken up an appointment.

Yea.. Mr. Tribalism has compensated his tribesperson. Oby is now on her own.

Chibok was a well planned scam scripted from day 1.

If you can go back to my posts during the saga, you will see I said things like that.

To seal it all, Buhari is going to come out one day and announce that the girls have been rescued.
He is already arranging and giving orientation to some girls who will be presented as the rescued girls.
Their reward will be scholarships.

The Ozoigbondu 1 has made his investigations..
You will be surprised what I found out.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by dandollaz: 3:23am On Aug 23, 2015
Image123:
Useless, long story based on an ignorant premise. The so called BBOG campaign is still on. They even managed a meeting with the Presidency recently, something unachieved in the past. A simple look/glance at @obyezeks timeline on twitter, or any of her fellow campaign fellows show how untrue your rant is. Are you showing more concern for the girls and what have you done? Did you know that it will be 500days since the girls were missing? i bet you didn't. Well, thanks to Oby,we're so informed/reminded. If you have nothing better or superior to offer, stop attacking and criticising people who are doing something. When Oby Ezeks formed transparency international with her colleagues, you were nobody and still remain nobody in this sense. Until you equal her achievements or surpass them, find something reasonable to do with life.

Truth is bitter,op nailed it.oby have sudden went numb on BBOG campain during last admin she was protesting everything but now where is she even when she met wit buhari she was all smile unlike GEj.her purpose has been achieved to throw GEJ out period.
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Reference(m): 3:35am On Aug 23, 2015
Freemanan:

They didn't lost their momentum please. You haven't been following their activities doesn't mean They have gone quiet... Do well to critically observe situation before commenting... Pele

Stop kidding yourself, they have gone quiet and by quiet you know fully well what I mean viz the intensity of a few months ago. We are not blind or deaf, we follow the news and the media too.

Initially I thought the lull was to give the new administration time to hit the ground and a similar outcry against her organisation's perceived cold feet sometime in June caused a meeting with Buhari and once again all she got was promises. Are we saying she believes promises now rather than prior May 29th or as someone put it, has the 'fear of Buhari' got to her such that she's frozen solid. Afterall she was an active player in the OBJ regime which has a pact with this government, an 'I won't criticise and attack you as long as you don't probe me' understanding. I can imagine a certain gruffy old man warning her to back off and not rock the boat. Well, time will tell. The famous 100 days in office is at hand. Interesting times ahead.
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Image123(m): 3:43am On Aug 23, 2015
Olukat:

You resulted to insult to hide your ignorance as regards BBOG campaigners. Must everybody access madam Oby's Twitter account to know the campaign is on? What happens to channels TV too, have they shifted their campaign to Facebook? No one is proud of the events leading to the abduction of any Nigerian in the North. But, politicizing the event was silly.

It's an ignorant statement to claim that the BBOG campaign was politicized. When someone claims that something doesn't exist, the things to deal is show him proof or reason why to show they actually exist. Anyone with Internet can confirm through either Oby's or her BBOG campaign fellows twitter timeline that their campaign is still on and didn't stop. That's the cheapest and fastest way. He can as well go to Abuja to confirm as they meet regularly. Or pay closer attention to the news, they're in the news every now and then.
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Image123(m): 3:51am On Aug 23, 2015
iyobs7:

At the bolded then transcending to your post, Bolded first, it was never about meeting with Jonathan's government, let me tell you this, Oby wasn't ready to meet Jonathan over the whole issue. The plot was successfully planned and executed with Oby, Obasanjo and the APC crew to discredit Jonathan's government to usher in Buhari. Buhari got in and she had to Welcome him with a mere sham meeting indicating a vote of confidence. That is how propaganda work. Oby was never willing to meet with Jonathan.

If i follow your story which is baseless and actually lacks any proof, President Jonathan should have played smart enough to want to meet Oby and the BBOG team. Instead what happened was public harassment and chasing away. While even international persons and bodies bought into it. It took some young Malala to come tell the President about chibok girls for him to'catch the vision'. Sorry for him and his.
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Image123(m): 4:02am On Aug 23, 2015
dandollaz:

Truth is bitter,op nailed it.oby have sudden went numb on BBOG campain during last admin she was protesting everything but now where is she even when she met wit buhari she was all smile unlike GEj.her purpose has been achieved to throw GEJ out period.
I'm certain you didn't watch or read about the BBOG team meeting with President Buhari. Oby is still where she is, they still do their meetings and demands and internet things. Also, GEJ administration approach was very different from the current administration's approach. GEJ administration played victim, lived in denial and generally lacked tact and diplomacy both home and abroad. They were more concerned about Bringing Back Our Jonathan. GEJ threww himself out period.
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Fellywood(m): 4:30am On Aug 23, 2015
Sheikwonder:
I met with Pastor Mrs Ezekwesili briefly,on the 9th of this month,at the RCCG Convention at her ordination as a Pastor.

She was sitted.I went up to her & requested a photo.As soon as I
did that,I almost regretted it.Turns out the "Iron Lady" was in tears.She politely told me that there had been an accident involving several other ordinees and that she may not be able to oblige my request.However amidst the tears she managed to force a smile & take a pic with me.

I was humbled for 2 reasons.One was axiomatic,her dressing.It was neither ostentatious nor highfalutin,just simple.
The other was her empathy,there was genuine compassion in her eyes as she tried to calm frayed nerves.
I have no reason to defend her,I don't personally know her. Yet I honestly believe she has the interest of the Chibok girls at heart.She has been at the forefront of the campaign & has not backed down till date.Rather than castigate her,give her your support.She's human too with her own problems which we don't know about...

#my5kobo
This is the VERY reason I left rccg....HYPOCRISY

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Alxmyr(m): 5:14am On Aug 23, 2015
Image123:

Fact remains that megawatts are being generated, media reported 5000MW this week, and Nigerians have felt an improvement in electricity. This is a fact and easily checked, it's lazy and myopic to say electricity generation is a scam. In other words, you have no point.

You lack comprehension.
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Alxmyr(m): 5:19am On Aug 23, 2015
Image123:

Yes, sorry about that mistake and thanks. i mean Transparency International.

Oby Ezek did not form Transparency International. Stop you ignorance and stupidity.
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by juliusjulius: 5:53am On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by NiceHans: 6:25am On Aug 23, 2015
The fall of BBOG is a shameful reminder of why we remain where we are today: Greed. All prominent members are looking for or have had favors politically, while abandonin the cause of BBOG
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by obiak4(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2015
Image123:

bro i think you are the hypocrite here oooo after change of gov. They all disappered what do u expect the op is on point she should have keep the tempo the bbog was during jona tenure na
bad belle is allowed
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by obiak4(m): 6:46am On Aug 23, 2015
Ralphlauren:

I don't know whose side you are on.

Maybe you've misunderstood my post.

The attack on oby should stop. And yes, the BBOG campaign is still very much alive.
WHERE? BIAFRA RADIO? AND NEWSPAPER ABI CAUSE I DON'T SEE IT ON SILVERBIRD,AIT,GALAXY,AND TV CONTINENTAL OOO SO WHERE HAAAAAAAH OK MADAM DUE PROCESS LIEING SINCE 1289AD THAT WHY I CALLED HER LION
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by obiak4(m): 6:49am On Aug 23, 2015
Freemanan:

They didn't lost their momentum please. You haven't been following their activities doesn't mean They have gone quiet... Do well to critically observe situation before commenting... Pele
and where is the momentum bro?it's dead when last did u saw it on national tv and newspapers? Oooh it only now on twitter abi pele
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by obiak4(m): 6:54am On Aug 23, 2015
Freemanan:

It's only natural that when something bad happens, response towards it is more active immediately compared to when it is now for a while... Oby is playing her role wella... Article is gibberish and a product of selfish interest. Bunkum!
the article is on point bro they suddenly went cold after the election #apc,obypropaganda
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by peedeeasobie(m): 6:56am On Aug 23, 2015
Image123:

Go and check the history of Transparency International (TI), Oby Ezeks has absolutely nothing to do with the "Finding".

Stop giving out false information!

The funny thing is that people gave you likes without verifying the information in an information age!

www.iaaca.org/AntiCorruptionAuthorities/ByInternationalOrganizations/NonGovernmentalOrganization/201202/t20120220_807871.shtml

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by obiak4(m): 7:00am On Aug 23, 2015
nwakaibeya1:
CHAMELEONS are many talking about bring back our girls why?but we said it before that many who speak about the bring back our girls do worst things in the night than the boko haram and one never wonders why the sudden turn of heat in pursuit of the bring back our girls campaign? humanbeigns are many in the wrong side of things mostly the so called bornagains and etc and never will they accept the truth that kingdom of God of justice ,the light,the mantle and the unbelievable power that be,has comeback for revenge and judgement and the happenings about boko haram and other worldwide conflicts are the proof of our truth and revelations:read jeremiah 5,21-22 we have spoken again to the world and those who understand the spiritual things read us and understand and not the empty vessels of this world?watch out
wetin dis yaba left dey do here na oooooh na oluba oluba abi that man for ibadan express guru maraji That cannot see common change abeg pack well
this is not religion section i take jah beg you it's politics
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2015
obiak4:

and where is the momentum bro?it's dead when last did u saw it on national tv and newspapers? Oooh it only now on twitter abi pele
Reference:

Stop kidding yourself, they have gone quiet and by quiet you know fully well what I mean viz the intensity of a few months ago. We are not blind or deaf, we follow the news and the media too.
Initially I thought the lull was to give the new administration time to hit the ground and a similar outcry against her organisation's perceived cold feet sometime in June caused a meeting with Buhari and once again all she got was promises. Are we saying she believes promises now rather than prior May 29th or as someone put it, has the 'fear of Buhari' got to her such that she's frozen solid. Afterall she was an active player in the OBJ regime which has a pact with this government, an 'I won't criticise and attack you as long as you don't probe me' understanding. I can imagine a certain gruffy old man warning her to back off and not rock the boat. Well, time will tell. The famous 100 days in office is at hand. Interesting times ahead.

It is Saddening to note that WE publicly exhibit ignorance nowadays... Your lack of knowledge of their activities doesn't mean They have stopped the campaign. Do check my previous comments and you shall find links of their recent dealings with the current administration and also a sensitization rally. And Yes, twitter is their strongest point because it has the largest propensity of your information spreading to the world... Please stay on the news and Stop the sultry and self delusion. Happy Sunday Mates

obiak4:

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by obiak4(m): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
How come you ve known a lot of well to do personalities but NOBODY knows you? ARE YOU A WAITER?
sister is like you play mortal combat 6 very well that is fatality or brutality am just confused
bro it over the babe don gbolo your cover kia sis there is god oooooo
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by ProfGday(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2015
Image123:

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by ProfGday(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Image123:

WITH THIS USELESS POST OF YOURS AND THAT OF CANIBALS LIKE YOU, WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU IS TO BURY YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by baslone: 7:17am On Aug 23, 2015
I came out of that encounter impressed. I wished she was my mother. Such clarity, such devotion to a cause, such determination. I began to follow the campaign, I watched her on TV, on international fora and in protest matches as she campaigned for the girls. God will bless this woman I prayed every morning.

Obviously lies!
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by obiak4(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2015
Freemanan:

It is Saddening to note that WE publicly exhibit ignorance nowadays... Your lack of knowledge of their activities doesn't mean They have stopped the campaign. Do check my previous comments and you shall find links of their recent dealings with the current administration and also a sensitization rally. And Yes, twitter is their strongest point because it has the largest propensity of your information spreading to the world... Please stay on the news and Stop the sultry and self delusion. Happy Sunday Mates

from what you wrote i think you you are the one who should stop living in self delusion
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by izeeqpotter(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=auntysimbiat post=37229396][/quote] its for lagos residents na
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by 9jatatafo(m): 8:08am On Aug 23, 2015
The momentum is lost. I still hold the believe that this BBOG thing and the CHIBOK GIRLS disappearance is just a scam and a big slap in our face and politically motivated. How come non of the supposedly escaped girls cannot on tv to narrate the ordeal?
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Orikinla(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2015
[size=28pt]Edgar whoever you are is intellectually re-tarded and I will make this very bold.

#BRINGBACKOURGIRLS is more active than ever for all those who are truly concerned and anyone who calls it a scam is an idiot and demonic troublemaker.
See updates on
http://www.bringbackourgirls.ng/
http://girlrising.com/nigeria-action/

Non-entities are the loudest noisemakers on Nairaland and in Nigeria.
People who cannot and have never done much for the education, security and welfare of children in Nigeria will be condemning those who sacrifice their human resources for the welfare of the poor and powerless.

Oby Ezekwesili
Co-Founder of Transparency International, https://www.transparency.org/
Senior Economic Advisor at Open Society Foundation

New York, New York
Nonprofit Organization Management

Current

Open Society Foundation

Previous

World Bank Washington DC, Federal Government of Nigeria

Education

Harvard University Kennedy School of Government

[/size]
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2015
You should have completed ur self condemnation assignment against Oby and team who perform wonderfully well in passing a better information across d global dat common Nigeria people are far better than our politicians who use their positions to amass the nation's wealth instead of the welfare of the masses. Can you withstand the intimidation against this innocent woman in question and her team by the political police officer Umbu(FCT police commissioner then) or what's his name self. I respect the woman and her team. Kudos to u and ur team madam Oby
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Sheikwonder(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2015
Fellywood:

This is the VERY reason I left rccg....HYPOCRISY

What are you saying?

Did you even read my post at all? What is the connection between what I wrote and hypocrisy??
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Farkson(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2015
Image123:

May God bless u comrade u speak my mind strait up. I wonder what business this ignorant bigot have in d venue ment for prudent mind. Taniod Stooge.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2015
Freemanan:

I believe Ezekwesili is indecisive politically... But the Chibok Girls issue is from a humanity perspective... No politics attached... So her political affinity is a topic for another day.

...It's about saying the truth...once truth becomes subjective to any conscience just like it is now to OBY then that soul should be dreaded...Chibok was 200% politics both the abduction & BBOG...Ever wondered why ranking authorities in the school took away their wards that night before children of the peasants were taken...Are the girls back now?...So why are leaders of BBOG abandoning the course and picking up political appointments with APC?...Does BBOG humanitarian service have timeline?
Re: Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar by millhouse: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Chief coach...nice piece

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Julius Berger To End Flooding On Aba-Port Harcourt Road / Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) / Troops Recover Shilka And Gun Truck From Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.