Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

How To Handle A Rejection Letter When You Know Your Worth - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Handle A Rejection Letter When You Know Your Worth (982 Views)

4 Tips To Help You Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / This 7-year-old Is Not Giving Up After Google Ceo's Sweet Rejection Letter / Yet Another Job Test Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle A Rejection Letter When You Know Your Worth by adepiero: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
The first one is from the coordinator of the organisation.My respond was forwarded to both of them.
The reply I received from the managing director of the company is the last email below.

We should never allow anyone to undermine our value or our self worth self esteem. We are worth more and capable enough to add value to any organisation. Not having a job doesn't mean we are unemployable.

The value you place on yourself is very important. With humility and God's help, doors will open in other areas. Rejection makes you stronger to open other doors and explore other opportunities.
Culled from Facebook.

Re: How To Handle A Rejection Letter When You Know Your Worth by mayorchelsea(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nice courage replying that...I don't bother to reply such
Re: How To Handle A Rejection Letter When You Know Your Worth by adepiero: 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Got this off Facebook so I decided tovrepost here

cc: lalasticlala
Re: How To Handle A Rejection Letter When You Know Your Worth by spiralwedge(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
rejection letter should encourage you. why don't u appreciate the fact that they replied when majority out there won't. it shows it is a equa-opportunity-giving place to work and u might have been considered.. and as you know, only one person could be employed for that position.

so, if you take rejection letter to heart, and you reply, it further shows that you are not strong enough for that position and that they were right.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Sales Girl / Urgent Vacancy / EZ37 Solutions Limited Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.