Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,552 members, 7,941,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Biafra Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Questions (1659 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Questions by princdebola201(m): 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Have seen many igbos here boasting of their region as if it is better than somalia,

My questions are..?

1) Why can't they feed themselves during Biafra riot..?

2) Why did they have highest casualties of malnutrition, when south south states record Less..?

3)Does that means south south states feed themselves and igbos have nothing to feed on..?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Questions by Heromaniaa: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Biafra Questions by ayatt(m): 12:04am On Aug 23, 2015
lol..were dem dey na? I dare dem to try another break up.bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Biafra Questions by dunkem21(m): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Grab a book and update yourself ..
..Or ask an elder ..
..Or Google it ..
Re: Biafra Questions by princdebola201(m): 1:16am On Aug 23, 2015
They would not like to see things like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Questions by Duru1(m): 2:27am On Aug 23, 2015
princdebola201:
Have seen many igbos here boasting of their region as if it is better than somalia,

My questions are..?

2) Why did they have highest casualties of malnutrition, when south south states record Less..?

3)Does that means south south states feed themselves and igbos have nothing to feed on..?

You are a redundant fool.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Questions by omoelesa(m): 3:03am On Aug 23, 2015
I have never seen a people as daft as these biafrans.how can u be fighting a war with nigeria, and still expect nigeria to be feeding u.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Questions by kernel501: 3:16am On Aug 23, 2015
princdebola201:

My questions are..?

Do you know one thing l love about the Yorubas, they are gullible to any information.
You tribe travel least within Nigeria.Yorubas where meant to believe that they are the most educated, please check NUC for states with the highest number of Professors, Doctored Degree and Bs.c today, it is
1. Anambra
2. Imo
3.Enugu
5.Osun
6.Ekiti
Check JAMB and WAEC too.
A plot of land in Onitsha, Aba, Owerri or Enugu is within N40 million and boys are buying them daily, yet you think is a land of the blind, keep thinking.

See our least developed state,Ebonyi full of beauty.

www.nairaland.com/2544484/enroute-ebonyi-enugu-lets-see

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Questions by c33b33(m): 4:00am On Aug 23, 2015
Debola a Yoruba boy very worried about Biafra,forgeting what's happening in his beloved british invention called nigeria.

Well thanks for the publicity.

IPOB Youth

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Questions by yusufobinna1(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2015
kernel501:

Do you know one thing l love about the Yorubas, they are gullible to any information.
You tribe travel least within Nigeria.Yorubas where meant to believe that they are the most educated, please check NUC for states with the highest number of Professors, Doctored Degree and Bs.c today, it is
1. Anambra
2. Imo
3.Enugu
5.Osun
6.Ekiti
Check JAMB and WAEC too.
A plot of land in Onitsha, Aba, Owerri or Enugu is within N40 million and boys are buying them daily, yet you think is a land of the blind, keep thinking.

See our least developed state,Ebonyi full of beauty.

www.nairaland.com/2544484/enroute-ebonyi-enugu-lets-see
about the land u goof big time, I base in aba n land is nt that expensive,I also hav a friend who is nwa Ala n he told me land is sold for 8 to 10 million maximum
Re: Biafra Questions by hakeem4(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2015
I want Biafra to happen ASAP so my Lagos would be free from crime grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Questions by princdebola201(m): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2015
Duru1:

You are a redundant fool.
Same to you

1 Like

Re: Biafra Questions by yorubatic: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2015
Yorubas have exhibited too much cowardice in this forum through numerous silly threads. ...why are we always panicked at mention of Igbos or biafra? Are we admitting their superiority? Why can't we mind our business and start championing the actualization of odua republic? Are we simply cowards?

What concerned us with SS minorities that we so much hate for their ogogoro drinking? I think we should rather concentrate our energy on how to achieve odua republic. ..
Even as the case may be, no SS will ever join Odu'a republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Questions by kernel501: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2015
yusufobinna1:
about the land u goof big time, It ase in aba n land is nt that expensive,I also hav a friend who is nwa Ala n he told me land is sold for 8 to 10 million maximum

Yusuf what am saying is on the average. One plot in Banana Island goes as much as N500 million... It doesn't mean is the average cost of land in Lagos. Within Aba, it will be hard to get a plot for 10 million within the metropolis.
Re: Biafra Questions by FKO81(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
princdebola201:
They would not like to see things like this
I hope when I open thread about Oduduwa people and their neighbours I hope you and your likes can deal with my posts?
Re: Biafra Questions by ARIZONA123(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
I love this movie. Who have watched HART OF DIXIE?
Re: Biafra Questions by after1: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
FKO81:

I hope when I open thread about Oduduwa people and their neighbours I hope you and your likes can deal with my posts?

Open any thread and we will be there to deal with your useless father. The moronic bastard that refused to train you well. Your local LovePeddler wife will surely curse you soon when she search her name on google.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Questions by after1: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
ARIZONA123:
I love this movie. Who have watched HART OF DIXIE?

Bastard okoli, you wanna shed tears today?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Questions by ARIZONA123(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
after1:

Bastard okoli, you wanna shed tears today?
. This boy self! If you don't want to respect me. Respect God biko. Today na sunday
Re: Biafra Questions by ARIZONA123(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
after1:

Open any thread and we will be there to deal with your useless father. The moronic bastard that refused to train you well. Your local LovePeddler wife will surely curse you soon when she search her name on google.
. Trash trash

1 Like

Re: Biafra Questions by FKO81(m): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
after1:

Kid, your father cursed your mum when she was in labour of you before he abadoned you guys at the hospital, why won't you behave like mad caw, because you lack parental care, Hope you know the leader of Oduduwa is bastard? Nigerians will know soon,
people don't intimdate me if you like post your mum lessen pu-ssy I don't care

1 Like

Re: Biafra Questions by after1: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
[s]
FKO81:

Kid, your father cursed your mum when she was in labour of you before he abadoned you guys at the hospital, why won't you behave like mad caw, because you lack parental care, Hope you know the leader of Oduduwa is bastard? Nigerians will know soon,
people don't intimdate me if you like post your mum pu-ssy I don't care
[/s]

Trash from an accursed bastard. A man who derive joy in raping his own mother and sisters. You are a certified bastard from birth and reason you cant ever prosper cos you are destined to be unfortunate, unlucky and useless. The lazy lady that sired you was the joy of the town cos of her ways of sharing her rotten pussy to everyone, she was a glorified village LovePeddler that your family popular through her prostitution business. I dont care about awolowo but i will make sure your wife confess the true father of your daughter.

May sango kill you if you dont continue, I dont back down and i will make sure you cry and shed tears. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Questions by after1: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. This boy self! If you don't want to respect me. Respect God biko. Today na sunday

May ogun kill you and the whole okoli family. This bastard was making mouth last week sunday, you will never die well. Shameless mad fool

1 Like

Re: Biafra Questions by okolochyke: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Trash trash

You this boy, you wont learn until you see your family pics on NL

1 Like

Re: Biafra Questions by basilo101: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
with huge debts haging on SW's neck, Biafra now scare them more than ever.
Re: Biafra Questions by DANILSA(m): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Guy you no de tire? Did Nzeogwu kill ur grand Father? Did igbos contribute to your poverty? Did an igbo girl deny you friendship? What's the obsession all about. The way Yorubas are denying their tribe just to spit igbos is worrisome. They are more worried than the south south minorities. Guy I de shame una shame.
Re: Biafra Questions by Happiness87(f): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
princdebola201:

My questions are..?

when Yorubas begin to drink panadol on your case, know that its pinching them wella hahaha.

Attention: FYI, all those claiming to be SS but Against BIAFRA are sponsored, some are Yorubas trying to create factions
Re: Biafra Questions by cheruv: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
omoelesa:
I have never see a people as daft as these biafrans.how can u be fighting a war with nigeria, and still expect nigeria to be feeding u.
I've never seen an ethnicity like the Yolobas...the Igboman is having headache and you're here taking panadol for him undecided
Re: Biafra Questions by cheruv: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
DANILSA:
Guy you no de tire? Did Nzeogwu kill ur grand Father? Did igbos contribute to your poverty? Did an igbo girl deny you friendship? What's the obsession all about. The way Yorubas are denying their tribe just to spit igbos is worrisome. They are more worried than the south south minorities. Guy I de shame una shame.
Broz abeg no shame their shame cheesy
The yorubas are a pathetic race cry
Re: Biafra Questions by WailingWailer00(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
The Yoruba people have nothing to offer to this nation rather than spread hate speech, they are a pathetic race Who are bent on hating hating and hating, the day you would be annihilated is the day an igbo Man would be touched by a yellowbar, COWARDS!!!
Re: Biafra Questions by yusufobinna1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
kernel501:

Yusuf what am saying is on the average. One plot in Banana Island goes as much as N500 million... It doesn't mean is the average cost of land in Lagos. Within Aba, it will be hard to get a plot for 10 million within the metropolis.
u r right anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial List Revealed: Rotimi Amaechi To Be Minister Of ? / Confusion In Benue APC As Party Elders Ask Daniel Onjeh To Step Down For Mike On / Fwd: Breaking News: Buhari Replaces Kachikwu As NNPC GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.