Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Be Grateful To That Bad Situation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Be Grateful To That Bad Situation (517 Views)

Four Ways To Get Rid Of That Bad Armpit Smell / You Will Forever Remain Grateful To God After Viewing This Photo / Good News,you Can Now Cure That Bad Breath (halitosis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Grateful To That Bad Situation by angelofurlife: 1:13am On Aug 23, 2015
As a young boy of fourteen my grand parents died within one month interval, my father as a young boy was abandoned by his relatives to cater for his four younger ones who were about 10, 8, 6 and 3 months old. He watched the youngest of his sibling die because none of the nursing mothers in the family breast fed him despite his cry for help. He watched as people bullied his younger ones because they had no one to fight for them. Hunger and the wickedness of his people made him leave his community for another community in search of a greener pasture.
Moving into another community did him a lot of good. He came to understand that there is more to life than fishing and farming.
My community was a remote area with no development, no school, no electricity nothing and under the bondage of another community. Do you know what that means? People that grew up there will have no place in a civilized society.
Assuming his uncles were good to them, he wouldn't have taught about leaving his community and that would have destroyed the good life he lives now. As a matter of fact god used him to bring development to my community. If you can be truthful to yourself you will agree with me that you owe it to that bad situation you once found yourself in and so i urge you to be thankful it happened.
Re: Be Grateful To That Bad Situation by angelofurlife: 1:20am On Aug 23, 2015
Am sorry I posted this here, I realized it is not supposed to be here.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Doctor Warns Women On Excess Weight & Stress (READ) / Scientists Now Extend Human Life On Earth By Cryogenically Freezing The Brain / See What Experts Say About Crazy Bulk Bodybuilding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.