Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream (37854 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by otukpo(f): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2015
Obj ia becoming annoying. Ecen when one wants to ignore him, he must say something that makes one want to curse him. But I refuae to curse.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Rilwayne001: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2015
SaTANists are obviously not witnessing anything good in this administration, why?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by seunwen2(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2015
Children of hate food is ready

I'M Oloye
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Indeed...they keep deceiving themselves thinking Nigerians are fools.
I thought you're intelligent and had to check your profile. But all i see is fake! Fake!! Fake!!!
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by alexlee50: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2015
How? Have the large number of unemployed youths been employed? Have new companies come to nigeria? Do the youths now have acess to loans to set up small scale business? Is there a decline in insecurity? Do we now have cctv in all streets and express ways in nigeria? Have the police imoroved their capacity to stop crime? Are all our roads now tarred? Do tbey now repair roads within 24hours of noticing it? What about hospital? Does Obasanjo do his own medical check ups in Nigeria? Have our hospials ceased from being health centres? If the answer to all these is no, abeg make dem rush go chain Obasanjo before he enter road with craze

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by ishiamu(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2015
midolian:
Badbelle sighted! They ll never accept. I sometimes wonder if you are allergic to success grin grin

Mumudolian

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by sigidporte(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2015
Is this man in real nigeria or in news paper nigeria?
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by tinsel: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2015
In as much as Nigeria is slowly and gradually recovering from her long illness under Buhari, Obasanjo should just keep quiet. He had eight years to fix Nigeria but he did not.
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Vivalavida99(f): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2015
DeeTus:
I thought you're intelligent and had to check your profile. But all i see is fake! Fake!! Fake!!!

Your opinion is nothing but a putrid pot of concocted bile. Go and sit in cold water!
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2015
Tkester:
Government of propaganda and mouth action!

Nigerian dream indeed!
Some people have eyes but they can not see..... shocked shocked

Blindness isn't my portion IJN, hit like if u agree with me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by SeverusSnape(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2015
joseph1832:
Are you no longer the half blood prince? Or the half blood nitwit?.
I remain the half blood prince.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by skylolyng(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2015
Some people just talk for talking sake. Instead of you guys to discuss the issue, you people will be calling all sorts of name which can not change the life of the person you are abusing. Why can't you read the write up and comment on it. No kinds of name u call OBJ, GEJ or buhari that can reduce them from where they are today. THINK guys and make something good out of your life in a right way. You don't need to curse anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by sweatlana: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2015
Atmmachine:
Can someone mention one change in Buhari's regime ??

I tired o
All we hear is probe probe probe.

Fuel price is still 110 or 120

No electricity in my area

Only useless cbn policy making life so difficult for business people

So where is the change?what sector?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by ogunwalea(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2015
midolian:
Badbelle sighted! They ll never accept. I sometimes wonder if you are allergic to success grin grin
don't mind them.... They are allergic to CHANGE.......

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2015
Truth from a bad egg. Baba does not need your cunning observation. Credit should be said by a man with integrity and not you dubious third term agenda failure.
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Your opinion is nothing but a putrid pot of concocted bile. Go and sit in cold water!
Take a warm water bath and you will feel alright.

But just know that you still have more years to cry and there's nothing you can do about that! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Evaromantik(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2015
This statement of OBJ just belied Nigeria's denial of perpetrating genocide against Biafrans during the war and is making me elegiac altogether.......you are crushing Biafrans in six months because you are squarshing ants or what......the wrath of God will ever hover over your family for six million Biafrans killed.......the infamy infamous men perpetrates increases their pace to the grave
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by midolian(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2015
ishiamu:

Mumudolian
Ishiamumu, how are you today? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Forwetinnah: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2015
....someone better wake this senile Old Confusionist from his sleep. Indeed he's "dreaming"
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by dview001(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2015
sigidporte:
Is this man in real nigeria or in news paper nigeria?
u get sense...abeg help me ask am cos e b lik say obj dey act a movie title my nigeria 3000years later
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Jobyruz(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2015
And if obj is not ashamed to spew that out,it means during his tenure we witnessed Nigeria of our worst nightmare which he knew.evil man that backs a child to a bathroom
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Sweetrolly(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2015
IT JUST HURTS ME SO BAD WHEN I SEE SOME USELESS NIGERIANS CLAIMING TO BE SEEING CHANGE IN THIS MISERABLE CONDITION OUR COUNTRY STILL FINDS IT'S SELF....PLEASE WHICH AREA ARE U ACHIEVING THE DREAM?? EDUCATIONAL SECTOR?? OR OUR DECAYED AND SHUT DOWN REFINERIES?? THE BAD ROADS EVERYWHERE?? POOR HOSPITAL FACILITIES AND STRIKING DOCTORS?? PLEASE I HATE SEEING SOME ZOMBIES WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW THEIR RIGHTS CLAIMING TO BE SEEING CHANGES
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by papaejima1: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2015
And what did we have in 8yrs of obasanjo's rule?

Nigeria of our nightmares?
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Bollinger(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2015
Tkester:
Government of propaganda and mouth action!

Nigerian dream indeed!

You need to understand why leaders in Nigeria talk like this. They understand that Nigerians are naturally s.tupid and psychophantic. There are people on Nairaland who will say that what obasanjo has said is true. Tell me, isn't that s.tupid and psychophantic?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Enifolabi(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2015
Is it not the dame NANS that turn aso rock to father Xmas venue during Jonathan regime ?
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by blackmentor(m): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Baba will soon become d minister of information for PMB. Thou I respect him bt he is 70% responsible for the rot in Nigeria. I don't blame him bc he can't even manage his family. Old age is really paining dz man bt u can't cheat nature.
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by neocortex: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2015
If this present Nigeria where
i unemployment rises daily
ii Terrorists are wrecking havoc.
iii State governments are unable to pay salary.
iv Members of Armed forces are brutalizing Nigerians and
v Jungle justices are abound
is the Nigeria of OBJ's "dream" ,then it shows how crude
and condescending he reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by Mbaebieb2r(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Sai Buhari

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
lady F is like u b nairaland celebrity fa any tread u dey always comment abi ur whole time u dey dedicate am to nairaland just to dey look 4 post wey go make fp
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by viktor01(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Each time is see posts like this, i can't help but wonder where some "humans" placed their senses of reasoning.
why being sentimental and overrating this current administration when obviously there is nothing worth calling change.
is it the i will probe this and that, that you people call change?
Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by reuben79: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2015
bugzbunny:
Eight years under Obasanjo..... We were leaving in hell
The fool was looking for a third term
bros habbah,no man ferfect anyway but let giv kudos 4 who r try der best.obj prove communication,open univs,neco,nddc,nepad,penison companies,civil defence,icpc,efcc,stability of democracy,creation of 6zeo-political zone,paymet of nigeria foriegh dept $32b,national poverty eradication agency,national lotto fund,nimasa.many thins like dat.let jst appricate people dey r tryin ok

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream by juliusjulius: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Laughs As Osinbajo Signs 2017 Budget (Photos) / Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / Twitter Suspension: Bruno Maçães Reacts 'This Seems Like A Reasonable Decision'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.