Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,378 members, 7,978,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:54 PM

Nigerian Recipes - Food (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Recipes (352023 Views)

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures / Recipes For Some Igbo Soups / Exciting Recipes With Indomie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Recipes by tonia84: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2011
How do I get bread crumbs? Is it from already baked loaf of what?
Re: Nigerian Recipes by helpdoer: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2011
Tonia84 ~ Here's how you get breadcrumbs:

Step 1) Get Sliced Bread
Step 2) Toast or Bake your sliced Bread till slightly dry in a food processor/dry blender.
Step 3) You can also hand-crush until desired texture.

Its a very simple process.
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2011
PLS NEED 2 CHANGE THE TASTE OF MY STEW, I NEED D PROCEDURE TO MAKE STEW, I MEAN D YORUBA METHOD WITOUT TOMATO PUREE(Jst tomato,rodo&tatashe),wen 2put seasoning nd all, Tanks
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Siobhan1: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
Thank you everyone for the recipes, currently dating a nigerian man, and Im not the best cook. He is a way better cook than I am. However, experimenting w/ a few of these recipes has made me feel like I am trying and he always asks what I am making for dinner smiley We can stop dining out so much now.
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Olasubbyy: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2011
I can't tell you how long i have been waiting for someone to talk about our local dishes! You made them so appetizing one feels like eating them off the scree. Can you please tell me a good catering school where i can take baking classes in Lagos? Or do you offer one?
Re: Nigerian Recipes by OWLYBM(f): 12:18am On Apr 17, 2011
Please, a favor for an American who will, hopefully, soon be married to a Nigerian man, could you include in your recipes a bit more information, such as an explanation of "stiff pudding"? I'm not a novice in the kitchen, been in one for, well, never mind! Actually have a cooking blog of my own in Maine, I just need to familiarize myself with the unique aspects/ingredients of your wonderful dishes.

Thanks so much!

P.S. Have you something akin to our 'Lobstah"?

Lizzie P.
Re: Nigerian Recipes by joycedave: 1:31am On Apr 17, 2011
Please, does anyone know how to make donkwa? Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.food-faq.net/
Re: Nigerian Recipes by abiolapaul: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2011
Action is the hallmark of champions. Document those goals, Act on them! OuterEDGE (Business plan, proposals, feasibility report). Call 08030703064 NOW!
Re: Nigerian Recipes by joycedave: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2011
ib55: I don't understand what you sent. No donkwa recipe on it. Thanks anyways
Re: Nigerian Recipes by 9ja4eva: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2011
http://mycamerooniancuisine..com/

Lovely blog.Can't get anybetter
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2011
[size=13pt]ummm. . . . smiley
What an interesting thread i have been jumping and not even minding to view what's happening inside . Can't tell what really pushed me to click n' i have liked em .

The kitchen isn't for men i know. . .but , i just have to cook some delicious meals . grin grin grin wink wink wink
[/size]

9ja4eva:

http://mycamerooniancuisine..com/

Lovely blog.Can't get anybetter
Re: Nigerian Recipes by mailty: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2011
@Amaka great work!
pls send me maggi e book, my email is mactim2@hotmail.com
Re: Nigerian Recipes by ziziya: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2011
hi, please could you give us measurements for the egg roll recipe? its abit difficult eye balling it for texture etc, Amaka, i have seen the recipies you have posted and i am truly impressed. thanks
Re: Nigerian Recipes by mailty: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2011
@Amaka pls send me maggi ebook, my email is mactim2@hotmail.com
Re: Nigerian Recipes by neogeek247: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2011
Hi I don't have pics but there is a video on youtube that shows the step by step, helped me out thanks I dont know if I can post the link here,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82cP_RovYhU if not apologies
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2011
[size=13pt]I need to learn how to cook the edin king kong soup of Calabar. . . please , need someone to put me through . Thanks[/size].
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Estyrhema(f): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2011
@amaka1, thanks for this thread. i have learn t a lot from you, u r too much!! kiss
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2011
[size=13pt]She's such a nice person. . . . smiley smiley smiley[/size]

Estyrhema:

@amaka1, thanks for this thread. i have learn t a lot from you, u r too much!! kiss
Re: Nigerian Recipes by 9ja4eva: 9:11pm On May 09, 2011
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2011
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2011
[size=13pt]Which web page is that one? smiley[/size]

Uchenaija:

Join Us Today. Teach and Learn from students in vast topics at wwww, com
Re: Nigerian Recipes by 9ja4eva: 2:47am On May 16, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

cool cool cool

Lol you no like am?
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2011
[size=13pt]I like am well well. . . how did you find em out? grin[/size]

9ja4eva:

Lol you no like am?
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Sammiejo: 10:54am On May 24, 2011
Someone please send the maggi cook book to me @ peculiereinteriors@yahoo.com

I also need the recipe for Nkwobi. Any help please.
Re: Nigerian Recipes by amaka78(f): 2:27am On May 27, 2011
Food is hatred against Asia with the cost of living and the cost of food at the grocery store is ridiculously evil and it costs over $200 per person per month to live in the United States and they don't live in Brazil like they started with but they did end up in the United States and they have to pay to live and they don't actually ever really care and the cost of living is very high so they should care and state that specifically that it is them and they need death and so it should be stated by them clearly so that Africans can know about them and then they can kill themselves in death camps because that is too evil to live for spiritual death to the world through white people and not state it ever to an African at all and then run around fucking it up about sex with everyone including Africans like they were white when they are demons to white people with their mental hatred for their African mom for having them in Brazil

Food is meat and that was just a cow but now it is much more degrading to eat food so they signal Asians to be tormented about food so they have to work to live in their own country and worry about whites not wanting them to live and worry about why whites want to have sex with them but those monsters that came from us don't ever tell them or us or anyone about themselves and act fake as if they were white when they are the ones stimulating them to be evil to the world through America and the cost of living is ridiculously high because of it
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Thanuja: 7:27am On May 27, 2011
yummy tips super ,
Re: Nigerian Recipes by tshepiso(f): 2:24pm On May 28, 2011
i really do love this thread.i am a South African woman married to a Nigerian man and all these ingredients have really made my husband appreciate my effort.thank you nairaland for putting SPICE in my marriage!!!!!! smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Recipes by jaula: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2011
, well done Amaka for the free delicious recipes,, can u pls help me with recipe and method for making NAKIYA it is a hausa snack and i dont know what its called in English. i'll appreciate ur quick response pls, tnx alot
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Urhobogel: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2011
Amamka this is really nice,

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply)

Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.