Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

How Is It Possible For Anyone To Love People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is It Possible For Anyone To Love People? (367 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape / Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is It Possible For Anyone To Love People? by KingRaoul: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2015
I used to think i was the weird guy because i always had no ability to love anyone ever. But now i think i am the blessed guy because its not literally pessible to love people if you know their motives! People are wicked, people are vain and shallow, people are violent, people are decietful , people are HYPOCRITES!!! I have been in situations when i sit and a girl comes and sit next to me and starts flirting with me, guess what i do...i politely walk away and avoid her! I am very sure she is only flirting because shes attracted to something in me and if by chance i lose it i know this girl will definitely run away from me, trust me it has happend to me a zillion times. I have come to understand human nature and for that i am not mean to people but i never give them a chance to pretend to act like they love or care about me, experience has taught me its all an act till u lose ur value. People dont care about ur personality, its either ur in the spotlight or wealthy and they will come to associate with you, when u become a nobody or become broke everyone will avoid you. Even 2face that we all see as a saint, he and blackface used to be bestfriends but then he (2face) started to shine and become famous and rich but blackface failed to shine in the entertainment world and he (2face) carefully avoided him and didnt even invite his real bestfriend to his wedding because hes now a nobody. But u saw him with all his new fake rich friends that all came into his life when the money and fame arrived. I am well aware of human nature in all areas of life, from dating to society to family and all. I know i will be rich and famous someday and i wont be mean to people but i know in life i WILL NEVER LOVE ANOTHER PERSON. I will help people and befriend them but the only love i have is reserved for only myself and my God. Now i wonder how people can be so aware of the cruelty of human nature and still love others. Are u being wise or mere foolish?
Re: How Is It Possible For Anyone To Love People? by afolwalex20(m): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2015
Keep having dis trash in ya mind undecided

In patience voice #continueeee...
Re: How Is It Possible For Anyone To Love People? by datyrone(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2015
yes relationships are based on value....add value to someones life today

(1) (Reply)

Raksha Bandhan Latest Messages 2015 Text | 2015 SMS Of Raksha Bandhan / Install Windows 10 With Ease / Hostess Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.