Stats: 3,190,729 members, 7,941,759 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On (35164 Views)

Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government / El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos / Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by sinizia: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2015
VaselineCrew2:
My question:

"First off, why should tax payers bear the brunt of uploading thousands of pictures and images to tundefashola.com"

Your response:

So are you implying that the official government site of LAGOS STATE http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/ is now for "naming ceremony or owambe"?

There really isn't a need to respond to your other points, is there Since your first point already barricaded the hallway to reason undecided

By the way, the current governor of Lagos state had an official duty recently, meeting with the U.N secretary and guess what, it wasn't recorded on www.ambode.com, no, it was recorded on the LAGOS STATE official website, front page dude!!!!

Here's a pic for you, to drill my point home with a 3/4 inch drill bit -

Dude stop wasting your time educating that mo*ron. He knows all these but Fashola has given him his fair share of his immeasurable loots so nothing you say will convince that tribal robot programmed to feast on Fash's azz. Let the hediot be.

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Acidosis(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2015
If Fashola is found guilty of any crime, he should be chained and sent to kirikiri maximum prison. Same should be done to all corrupt public office holders.

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Jesusloveyou: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2015
sinizia:

When PDP steals, PROOOBE THEMM. THEY ARE THIEVES!!. but when APC steals, they must be a saint. You're a genetically self-accursed idiiot with stupidity running in his vein. You're the reason why this country is backward, you irredeemable baastard!! May your life be ruined like Fashola ruined Lagos, you co*cksucker. The day you'll make sense. rapture will happen, omo ale jati jati.
hahahaha, we are saying d same thing, u saTANist wil be shouting when u hear allegations like this, but u wail and defend ur corrupt kinsmen that drill us in trillions
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by henryuzor(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Let Fashola come out and defend himself if his hands are clean. Is Anti-corruption crusade meant for selected people? Their's different between u 'Worked' and 'Corrupt.
Dont expose your ignorance here.......if Ambode has facts,hard evidence,he should forward it to the EFCC so they can prosecute Fashola and let him go and defend himself inbthe courts(afterall he is a Lawyer and a SAN) and not releasing half truths on the internet
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by myproperty(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2015
aresa:

Your problem is inability to read and comprehend or even understand and follow basic discussion.

This is not about apples and orranges.

The charges against GEJ and his administration are about missing or stolen funds.

..but the issue here has nothing to do with stolen or missing funds but about he spends this and that on this and that project and even lies like he collected N50 million for a 50 year concession when in fact it was a lie as disputed by the firm involved which Ambode is yet to dispute.

Ambode is a lair and dishonest man. If he really care, he should be showing us real criminal evidence of wrong doing, stolen money or missing money or even taking his case to the EFCC.
when I read your response above it makes me laugh, imagine you telling someone that his problem is inability to read and comprehend or even understand and follow basic discussion. yet that is what you have done. The person you quoted understands , comprehend and
also followed the basic discussion but you seem to be blinded by your trust,adoration and fanatical support you have for Fashola( about 80% of your post is about your acclaimed performance of Fashola, to the extent you claimed Akpabio looted his state seriousely by inflating contract prices, see one of your post where you claimed that what Fashola did is far better and more than what PDP Government and state Government did in 16years( https://www.nairaland.com/2180887/fasholas-8-years-gej-fg).

Now to the issue at hand. The subject matter here is corruption. GEJ Government was accused of corruption and Fashola is being accused of corruption and you are telling us it is not the same thing calling GEJ's own as a case of missing money and Fashola's own is about spending this and that.
There is nothing wrong in supporting Fashola but there is everything wrong in defending people accused of corruption. The same formula Ambode is applying against Fashola was the same formula Fashola and APC applied against PDP accussing PDP of corruption some true and some lies, yet corruption runs in every facet of the country. You can see corruption in both PDP and APC.

What goes up must come down

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by henryuzor(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
hahahaha, we are saying d same thing, u saTANist wil be shouting when u hear allegations like this, but u wail and defend ur corrupt kinsmen that drill us in trillions
Dont mind them.....they are shouting over 78 million and 139 million.....but PDP fraud that runs into billions and trillions they will be defending...useless saTANists

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by sucess001(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:
It sure looks like ambode is behind it. Looks like PDP will take over Lagos in 2019. I dont see how ambo will comeback....

Fashola has won the hearts of many already, mine inclusive. Fashola is the reason people overlooked the fraud incident that trails ambo till today. If this is how he wants to play it, im really sorry for him....

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

your comment made me cum...

jeez! thoutht i was the only one who knew that Ambode had many fraud cases while he was in govt....lady F...we suppose hook up...add me on bbm jor!
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Jesusloveyou: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2015
sinizia:

Dude stop wasting your time educating that mo*ron. He knows all these but Fashola has given him his fair share of his immeasurable loots so nothing you say will convince that tribal robot programmed to feast on Fash's azz. Let the hediot be.
did u think tinubu is foooooolish to go against fashola? Or fashola is foooooolish to loot and upload d cost in d website.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Haywiire(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2015
This ambode is an illiterate. What was built is a water works. Am an engineer and i know that simply saying borehole is to ridicule his predecessor. An industrial borehole is a deep well that could cost up to 12m for one, the treatment plant and the reticulation. This is a mini water works. Why is Ambo misbehaving? No one is defending the indefensible but i find this nauseating and i think its time tell their asiwaju that the mandate belongs to the people by sending APC packing from lagos state. This be the project of every lagosian. Already, the decay of lagos has begun as the clueless am bode can't govern lagos properly. Insecurity has returned and rot is returning. BRF is a gift from God and such gifts are rare. Even other state governments took inspiration from this man, so why do we destroy our best out of jealousy.

The above statement is a culled comment from one anonymous reader on linda ikeji. I'm still holding on to my belief that all these image smearing of Fashola is merely a propaganda. Just like Afriland did, all other corporations directly involved in the execution of the purported inflated contracts should release press statements so we'd know the true situations of things.

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by onenaira3: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2015
atlwireles:
I thought APC supporters wanted a government of accountability at all levels? Why una come dey vex nah?

"In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of.” -Confucius

Biko help me ask am. I smell hypocrisy.

Oh well e no concern me.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by ikkkkk: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2015
henryuzor:

Dont mind them.....they are shouting over 78 million and 139 million.....but PDP fraud that runs into billions and trillions they will be defending...useless saTANists

Pls stop this childish talk abeg.
Corruption is Corruption, and excuses shouldn't be made for any corrupt person. It's not as if u got a share of the 139 million.
If BRF did that, then let him face the law alongside with other corrupt politicians.

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Jesusloveyou: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2015
myproperty:

when I read your response above it makes me laugh, imagine you telling someone that his problem is inability to read and comprehend or even understand and follow basic discussion. yet that is what you have done. The person you quoted understands , comprehend and
also followed the basic discussion but you seem to be blinded by your trust,adoration and fanatical support you have for Fashola( about 80% of your post is about your acclaimed performance of Fashola, to the extent you claimed Akpabio looted his state seriousely by inflating contract prices, see one of your post where you claimed that what Fashola did is far better and more than what PDP Government and state Government did in 16years( https://www.nairaland.com/2180887/fasholas-8-years-gej-fg).

Now to the issue at hand. The subject matter here is corruption. GEJ Government was accused of corruption and Fashola is being accused of corruption and you are telling us it is not the same thing calling GEJ's own as a case of missing money and Fashola's own is about spending this and that.
There is nothing wrong in supporting Fashola but there is everything wrong in defending people accused of corruption. The same formula Ambode is applying against Fashola was the same formula Fashola and APC applied against PDP accussing PDP of corruption some true and some lies, yet corruption runs in every facet of the country. You can see corruption in both PDP and APC.

What goes up must come down
if u call dis one corruption, that means all govt officials both small and big wil go jail, while those who corrupt in trillions will go life in imprisonment with everyone in their villages,
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by King44(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2015
This Abode as a guy na ingrate besides I once thought this guy would even perform better than Fashola but the fool is proved me wrong

Anybody who knows him should tell him to continue all the projects of fashola he halted especially that mile two badagry road and rail cos he has a role to play in actualizing that project

Feeling disappointed in him somehow
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by King44(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2015
This Abode guy na ingrate besides I once thought that he would perform better than Fashola but the fool is proved me wrong

Anybody who knows him should tell him to continue all the projects of fashola he halted especially that mile two badagry road and rail cos he has a role to play in actualizing that project

Feeling disappointed in him somehow
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2015
henryuzor:

Dont expose your ignorance here.......if Ambode has facts,hard evidence,he should forward it to the EFCC so they can prosecute Fashola and let him go and defend himself inbthe courts(afterall he is a Lawyer and a SAN) and not releasing half truths on the internet
was this ur stand when d issues of stolen funds and GEJ corruption allegation came up?

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Charly68: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2015
It is the height of political immaturity and senility for Ambode to resort to operation pull down Fashola at all cost..we shall see how far he and his master can go..Juxtapose the sins of Fashola with his achievement in office,my people the man is a star any time any day.No amount of blackmailing can tarnish his reputation with the public.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by precious1967(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Ambode should 4get 2019 by d grace of God. he shld go on victimising Fashola. law of karma ll catch him.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by gbenson(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2015
[size=18pt]THIS GOES TO SHOW THAT NO ONE IS PERFECT![/size]
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by oduwani: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2015
Ambode better get down to work instead of boxing his shadow.
We are not asking him to do more than BRF but he should just not let things go back to pre Fashola era.
And he has a template to work with, it does not require his critical thinking.
WITHOUT BRF, HE WOULDNT HAVE BE A GOV.

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by free13: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2015
Ambode vs fashola. 1--0
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:
It sure looks like ambode is behind it. Looks like PDP will take over Lagos in 2019. I dont see how ambo will comeback....

Fashola has won the hearts of many already, mine inclusive. Fashola is the reason people overlooked the fraud incident that trails ambo till today. If this is how he wants to play it, im really sorry for him....

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Na wa oooo. Just because he's won ur heart means even if he's accused he shud not be investigated? How can u just brush this aside because he's "won ur heart".

If its member of another party am sure u won't respond this way. Instead u will call for his sack or probe or head sef. Hypocrisy.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
aresa:

I'm not God, but he's not getting my vote or the votes of Nigerians in Lagos and on twitter demanding he return their votes.

Responsible and competent leaders don't lie and when they have facts and proof of wrong going, duty demands that they forward their evidence of wrong doing to law enforcement agencies for prosecution, not releasing lies and half truths on the internet just to play politics and destroy other people's image.

There's a clear difference between accountability and releasing false, misleading and worthless accusations on the internet..

It seems you're privy to information the rest of us don't have, why not help clear the falsehood?
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Frankiss44(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
9jatatafo:

I don't live in Cross River State so I did not see the works of Akpabio, I saw what fashola did and mind you don't just use words for using sake. I am not talking trash. I have right to air my view.

Another trash... Akpabio is not from cross river state..

So according to you, we should let fashola be for stealing by blowing cost of contracts out of proportion because you saw what he did? Yeye dey smell..
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by 9jatatafo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Frankiss44:

So according to you, we should let fashola be for stealing by blowing cost of contracts out of proportion because you saw what he did? Yeye dey smell..

Is he the first?........................................... Are you a saint or what? People like you will do worst if given the opportunity.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Frankiss44(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
oduwani:
Ambode better get down to work instead of boxing his shadow.
We are not asking him to do more than BRF but he should just not let things go back to pre Fashola era.
And he has a template to work with, it does not require his critical thinking.
WITHOUT BRF, HE WOULDNT HAVE BE A GOV.

Trash.. Ambode should be commended and not rebuked... You people keep screaming anti corruption songs, but the moment dirt comes up on your hero, you start singing another song... Hypocrites...

With or without the criminal Fashola, Ambode would still have been the governor because he had the backing of Tinubu. Ambode wasn't even fasholas candidate
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Very sad. Hypocrisy at its finest
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Frankiss44(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
9jatatafo:

Is he the first?........................................... Are you a saint or what? People like you will do worst if given the opportunity.

I see.. Hypocritical fools, tribal bigots and ass-licking political followers like you are the problems facing this great country of ours.. Why are you lowering your self acclaimed standards because one of your favourite mini god credibility is being questioned? With the same mouth you use in chanting anti corruption songs of probing and anticipating arrest on the likes of GEJ, Deziani, Sambo and Co why can't you use that same mouth to sing the song for Fashola instead of this lame question of "is he the first"?

Is Deziani the first? Is gej the first? What is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Frankiss44(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
precious1967:
Ambode should 4get 2019 by d grace of God. he shld go on victimising Fashola. law of karma ll catch him.

Smh... You guys are truly sick... So when Fashola is concerned, it's victimising.. But when it's GEJ, it's a credible corruption fight? Please emancipate yourself from Hypocritical display of foolishness and ass-licking politics.. Our leaders are all the same irrespective of party affiliation..
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by chidumm(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
I pray that god will help PDP to get flabberter agast them
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by 9jatatafo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Frankiss44:

These are mere allegations, we are in a democratic and civilise dispensation, until any court of law try and convict him, he is still innocent. Don't just base your judgement on what you see online or in the newsprint. Don't be ignorant.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by 989900: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
When are we taking these cases to courts of law for justice. #guiltyorinnocent
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
doctokwus:
What's all these for Fashola.
So because one is a supporter of the ruling party and Fashola has comparatively done well,we should close our eyes to the awarding of a pedestrian bridge for N100m + in addition to other stupendous contract awards, not to talk of his partitioning govt land to his cronies?!
That is the kind of sycophancy and arse licking that has put us in this mess.
The day Fashola went to court to stop d domestication of the FOI bill in Lagos was when I knew the man had a lot of shady deals to hide.
The only thing people should fight against and keep surveillance on is that Ambode shud not reaward the contacts to his own cronies at d same overinflated sums.
As for Fashola he should be made to account for his unfolding corrupt tendencies.
The period we are in Nigeria is not one to allow sentiments overcome our sense of justice because these corrupt people have done monumental damage to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why We Postponed Declaration Of Niger Delta As A Territory – Niger Delta Militan / Lagos Police Vows To Stop Tuface’s Planned Protest / Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63