Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines (24168 Views)

Six Things To Note As Jamb Commence Sales Of Form 2017 / Dates And Schedules For JAMB UTME 2016/2017 / JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
ObiChiz08:

Yap...didn't open a single book for reading sake
nd u said u gained admission, God dey ur side oooo , meanwhile my cousin has bin reading like hell for medicine, 4 years at home, no medicine, its well ....

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Ok

Good afternoon, Jack smiley
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hey mate
Niklausa:

Good afternoon, Jack smiley
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hey mate

Bros you just forget your guy undecided grin
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
No way! I didn't. Got something's I'm sorting ATM, I'll let you know when it's time. But I can assure you, soon, I'll get to you
Niklausa:

Bros you just forget your guy undecided grin
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
No way! I didn't. Got something's I'm sorting ATM, I'll let you know when it's time. But I can assure you, soon, I'll get to you

Okay, no problem.

Thanks.
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bare with me brov
Niklausa:

Okay, no problem.

Thanks.
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Bare with me brov

No qualms.
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
nd u said u gained admission, God dey ur side oooo , meanwhile my cousin has bin reading like hell for medicine, 4 years at home, no medicine, its well ....

Maybe he should change †нε course except he's damn too passionate abt medicine & probably change his preferred institution
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by IkUKU01(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
So soon??
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Dungpamggyang(m): 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
please can someone help me on how I can get access to do the registration at my business center?
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by apcpdpallscam(f): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2015
saudatu:

Noted. But I saw something like January 2015 instead of 2016.
I thot utme is written in just a day.how come it starts on Feb n ends on march.I gues d 2015 was error
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 27, 2015
tbmas:
Professor Dibu ojernde should announce his intentions now before the fullness of time
God bless you. He should announce now that its early o. Less when admission looms around the corner he will now forment his usual troubles

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 27, 2015
Davidifeanyi:
Okee naa...300 I need and 275 screening...God I pray IJN Amen.
amen me too. Which school and course will you be applying
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 27, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
he should go and learn apprentice and stop living in false hopes
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
he should go and learn apprentice and stop living in false hopes

Be careful how u advise pple....u re so miserable wit words

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Dunsin89(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2015
When will they change this bastard and destiny changer called "Dibu". Dat Ugly devil?

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Dunsin89(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2015
When will they change this bastard and destiny changer called "Dibu". Dat Ugly devil? Is his time not up yet? Buhari must do something about it

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by amuniiopz(m): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
Dunsin89:
When will they change this bastard and destiny changer called "Dibu". Dat Ugly devil?
the post just made my day....nice one.
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
zaragal:

Be careful how u advise pple....u re so miserable wit words
did you say am miserable with words? Are you ok? A student seeks for admission into medicine and surgery for 4 good years and still no hope. While his mates have graduated, some are apprentice and have freed and he is still wasting his years. By the way i guess retards like you are the main causes of stagnation. Mtchew
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 19, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
did you say am miserable with words? Are you ok? A student seeks for admission into medicine and surgery for 4 good years and still no hope. While his mates have graduated, some are apprentice and have freed and he is still wasting his years. By the way i guess retards like you are the main causes of stagnation. Mtchew

Like I said u are miserable with words wat good cn come of out ur gutter mouth "go learn work??" "retards" "stagnation"...I think u are also miserable urself....don't make me give u piece of my black side dude...trust me u won't like it u cn ask anybody

Btw.....u are not even worth my energy or time undecided...soo....GERARA HERE!! angry
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2015
zaragal:

[s]
Like I said u are miserable with words wat good cn come of out ur gutter mouth "go learn work??" "retards" "stagnation"...I think u are also miserable urself....don't make me give u piece of my black side dude...trust me u won't like it u cn ask anybody

Btw.....u are not even worth my energy or time undecided...soo....GERARA HERE!! angry [/s]
i'm not suppose to reply you again but i feel so ashame of myself trying to quote back a nincompoop and a dunderhead like you. I blame nairaland owner for not putting things in its places, cos if there were to be age restrictions in this site, a cupid and useless and good for nothing entity like you wouldnt be in existence here. How can a street nymphomaniac, a wretched pauper and an uneducated Re.t.ard like you be exchanging words with me. Can you even hobnob or interact with me facially? I blame Mtn for giving you that 10 mb to come online here and expose your lugubrious and egregrious behaviour. ure a true definition of a BitTCH cos youre a W.hor.e . Pls before you quote me back. Go and complete your secondary education and then sit up, then go back and write jamb and locate your mates, and stop wasting your life.
Durent come see me see wahala o
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Champella(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
i'm not suppose to reply you again but i feel so ashame of myself trying to quote back a nincompoop and a dunderhead like you. I blame nairaland owner for not putting things in its places, cos if there were to be age restrictions in this site, a cupid and useless and good for nothing entity like you wouldnt be in existence here. How can a street nymphomaniac, a wretched pauper and an uneducated Re.t.ard like you be exchanging words with me. Can you even hobnob or interact with me facially? I blame Mtn for giving you that 10 mb to come online here and expose your lugubrious and egregrious behaviour. ure a true definition of a BitTCH cos youre a W.hor.e . Pls before you quote me back. Go and complete your secondary education and then sit up, then go back and write jamb and locate your mates, and stop wasting your life.

Senior man, abeg take am easy na. There is no need for all these.

Zaragal, no vex abeg. E don do.

Huuuuum! Waiter please give this ProphetUdeme a plate of Rice Pepper soup with Origin.

Then give Zaragal Melon soup with Fufu and Malt. Their bills are on me. cool
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
I can see da wahala grin Finish da biitch, c.um on her face and let her lick it grin
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2015
Champella:

Senior man, abeg take am easy na. There is no need for all these.

Zaragal, no vex abeg. E don do.

Huuuuum! Waiter please give this ProphetUdeme a plate of Rice Pepper soup with Origin.

Then give Zaragal Melon soup with Fufu and Malt. Their bills are on me. cool

the peaceful mediator is in. Wad up boss Da ete sorry i just wan try de start de hate girls now o. Those people sabi cause person downfall. Lol. Wats up? How your RSUST package For the intervening time i just de teach for one of these schools in uyo o till i come move next year o. Wad up na? Asuk adia uwem ke annex university of uyo
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2015
Durent:
I can see da wahala grin Finish da biitch, c.um on her face and let her lick it grin
God forbid for me to have something with that kind girl. Guy you too raw. Was just mentioning you to come and see how nairaland girls now sabi insult. Just like how punkyveer insulted you and dharay
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
God forbid for me to have something with that kind girl. Guy you too raw. Was just mentioning you to come and see how nairaland girls now sabi insult. Just like how punkyveer insulted you and dharay
LOL, sorry grin
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Champella(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

the peaceful mediator is in. Wad up boss Da ete sorry i just wan try de start de hate girls now o. Those people sabi cause person downfall. Lol. Wats up? How your RSUST package For the intervening time i just de teach for one of these schools in uyo o till i come move next year o. Wad up na? Asuk adia uwem ke annex university of uyo

You don't need to hate girls because you'll definitely need their services when next you're Hotwink

A girl can only cause your downfall if let her do so. All you need to do is to be more disciplined and be focused. Know when to work and when to play.

My Mechanical Engineering was signed, sealed and delivered yesterday. I dey try package my Acceptance fee and School fee. Shei you go buy me School uniform, Sandals and White sox make i carry start? cheesy

Annexe dey as e suppose dey. Abeg if work dey you fit control me make i come see as e go be na cool
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Champella:

You don't need to hate girls because you'll definitely need their services when next you're Hotwink

A girl can only cause your downfall if let her do so. All you need to do is to be more disciplined and be focused. Know when to work and when to play.

My Mechanical Engineering was signed, sealed and delivered yesterday. I dey try package my Acceptance fee and School fee. Shei you go buy me School uniform, Sandals and White sox make i carry start? cheesy

Annexe dey as e suppose dey. Abeg if work dey you fit control me make i come see as e go be na cool
congratulations o mr mechanical engineer in advance. Wow. Then this calls for some bottles and champagnes. I happy for you o. GOD will see you thru. Before school starts you need some money since youre no more schooling at home but outside. So you don tidy enough cash keep?
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Champella(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
congratulations o mr mechanical engineer in advance. Wow. Then this calls for some bottles and champagnes. I happy for you o. GOD will see you thru. Before school starts you need some money since youre no more schooling at home but outside. So you don tidy enough cash keep?

Boss na God o. You fit give me advice unto fresher wey i be na cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland / Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University / Chika Juan Stephen Is Bells University’s Best Graduating Student, CGPA Of 4.97

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.