Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines (24169 Views)

Six Things To Note As Jamb Commence Sales Of Form 2017 / Dates And Schedules For JAMB UTME 2016/2017 / JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 20, 2015
Wait udeme sleeping will make ur chick plump up and you will start having hairs in ur hand??..or God you are so ridiculous... cheesy....heheheheheheheheheheheh...lolzzzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cnt stop laughing....you are funny oooo.

Abeg make Una check post

Udeme you are MAD man, how many pple don cause ur life for nairaland see all you post are so baseless and stupid

Here you said Jesus was ugly
https://www.nairaland.com/2587469/jesus-christ-handsome-when-he on Earth??

Like WTF are you mad??...how can you speak I'll of jesus.

Here you said Amina went to hell because she was a Muslim according to ur fabricated relatnship. Are you serious Is dat wat bible tells you dat Muslims will go to hell you are a evil prophet preaching religious in stead of Jesus https://www.nairaland.com/2587536/muslim-lady-alhaja-amina-dies

Aha!! Now ur sis wants to study Islamic of the religion of the same Amina dat went to hell in ur revelation so now ur cousin ll go to hell too nah since Muslims to to hell, pple who study Islamic should go to hell too...you are a idiotic socopath, ur brain needs serious attention btw u discouraged a medicine aspirant to go learn work and encourage ur sister to study Islamic jst to get a degree so she cn work as lecturer whereas u advised another person to go and learn work...you a failure dude....a serious cursed fellow

https://www.nairaland.com/2594116/devoted-christian-should-she-study
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by yinka500: 2:59am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
zaragal:
Wait udeme sleeping will make ur chick plump up and you will start having hairs in ur hand??..or God you are so ridiculous... cheesy....heheheheheheheheheheheh...lolzzzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cnt stop laughing....you are funny oooo.

Abeg make Una check post

Udeme you are MAD man, how many pple don cause ur life for nairaland see all you post are so baseless and stupid

Here you said Jesus was ugly
https://www.nairaland.com/2587469/jesus-christ-handsome-when-he on Earth??

Like WTF are you mad??...how can you speak I'll of jesus.

Here you said Amina went to hell because she was a Muslim according to ur fabricated relatnship. Are you serious Is dat wat bible tells you dat Muslims will go to hell you are a evil prophet preaching religious in stead of Jesus https://www.nairaland.com/2587536/muslim-lady-alhaja-amina-dies

Aha!! Now ur sis wants to study Islamic of the religion of the same Amina dat went to hell in ur revelation so now ur cousin ll go to hell too nah since Muslims to to hell, pple who study Islamic should go to hell too...you are a idiotic socopath, ur brain needs serious attention btw u discouraged a medicine aspirant to go learn work and encourage ur sister to study Islamic jst to get a degree so she cn work as lecturer whereas u advised another person to go and learn work...you a failure dude....a serious cursed fellow

https://www.nairaland.com/2594116/devoted-christian-should-she-study

[email] All I can see here is love. You digging up his old post tho'. ProphetUdeme, this girl likes u, just send her a PM codedly.

[/email]
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] All I can see here is love. You digging up his old post tho'. ProphetUdeme, this girl likes u, just send her a PM codedly.

[/email]

Too much Orijin cheesy.....am married undecided
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
zaragal:

lol, okay. wink
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
zaragal:

[email] lol, okay. [/email] wink
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by treasuremi1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please where can I buy utme form in lagos. I hope it hasn't closed yet. Any assistance will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: JAMB UTME 2016 Sales Of Form Begins August 31st - Find Important Guidelines by Gloriachisomada(f): 12:17am On Jan 13, 2016
Oladimejjy:
let me know when they extend the registration date....
if anyone need jamb form at the rate of 5000 beep me 08161680639

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland / Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University / Chika Juan Stephen Is Bells University’s Best Graduating Student, CGPA Of 4.97

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.