Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4524202 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (3702) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by metrecube(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
paparazzi82:
Is it advisable to buy rod a month before its use for decking or wait till one is fully ready to deck.
Buying it now, wont rain make the rod rusty?
Its not advisable.
If you are thinking of price fluctuation, you can pay in advance to a reliable supplier. This is what I normally do especially with iron. My supplier is reliable, if the price comes down I pay the current price but if higher I pay the amount I deposited.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lukkens: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
Olatunji67POP:
My name is Olatunji, a POP expert. I am into POP artworks and designs.
Please consult me for your POP artworks and designs and you will NEVER regret you did. For superb works and affordable fees, I am at your service sirs and ma'am. phone number:07062567817 or 08090945484

Please like how much do charge for a single pillar and 2 angle?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SlimChay: 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
Check@ profile for your products.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
Please state why it is not advisable.

In my opinion, there is absolutely nothing wrong in buying iron rods a month ahead if it is stored properly. The suppliers that you will order from do you know how long they've held those rods in inventory?

The price of rods has been in steady increase until recently, so if i'm able to lock down for a good price then i'll take the option and keep in storage.

metrecube:

Its not advisable.
If you are thinking of price fluctuation, you can pay in advance to a reliable supplier. This is what I normally do especially with iron. My supplier is reliable, if the price comes down I pay the current price but if higher I pay the amount I deposited.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hordbaz(m): 4:20am On Aug 15, 2019
For tiles installation Contact us on 08028543646 /Whatsapp 08114178911

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SoftHeart(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2019
Olatunji67POP:
My name is Olatunji, a POP expert. I am into POP artworks and designs.
Please consult me for your POP artworks and designs and you will NEVER regret you did. For superb works and affordable fees, I am at your service sirs and ma'am. phone number:07062567817 or 08090945484

Good morning, please I just want to ask this question. Is there a standard price for POP workmanship? I received a quotation of N900 per square metre for workmanship of living ceiling POP works.

Thanks for your response.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2019
SoftHeart:

Good morning, please I just want to ask this question. Is there a standard price for POP workmanship? I received a quotation of N900 per square metre for workmanship of living ceiling POP works.

Thanks for your response.
its on high price,o all design is the same, prices, but for any design am doing it, #800, if its many will we removed small for u,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SoftHeart(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2019
Adedward:
its on high price,o all design is the same, prices, but for any design am doing it, #800, if its many will we removed small for u,

Where is your location?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2019
SoftHeart:

Where is your location?
Lagos, agege side, 08135810794
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by elengine: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hi

How much do you charge for installation of tiles?

Hordbaz:
For tiles installation Contact us on 08028543646 /Whatsapp 08114178911
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mightymiracle(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
Good day house, plz @HAJJI MUFUTAU55, i need some clarification from you sir. olumide_deen@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mightymiracle:
Good day house, plz @HAJJI MUFUTAU55, i need some clarification from you sir. thanks

Message just sent to you.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
The power of negotiation is the key thing here....

Besides, if a POP expert has more than enough work at hand he/she may charge you more than someone searching for opportunities.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
paparazzi82:
Is it advisable to buy rod a month before its use for decking or wait till one is fully ready to deck.
Buying it now, wont rain make the rod rusty?
If u have storage space
Dealers store rods for even longer time
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
mufutau55:

Message just sent to you.

Hajji M.

Hello bro.

Can you send me your email or more so write to me via my email at dennis3ddesigns@gmail.com I need to make some enquiries from you privately.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
Dennis3D:

Hello bro.

Can you send me your email or more so write to me via my email at dennis3ddesigns@gmail.com I need to make some enquiries from you privately.

Oga mi Sir. I don do am o.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hupo: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2019
Good day All, Please can the attached building plan be modified to include a dinning and visitor's toilet with very minimal collateral damage to the building.

The ground floor has been completed with the necessary finishing. Thanks for your anticipated comments and contributions

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hupo: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2019
Good day All, Sorry about the mix up in my earlier post. Please can the attached building plan be modified to include a dinning and visitor's toilet with very minimal collateral damage to the building.
The ground floor has been completed with the necessary finishing. Thanks for your anticipated comments and contribution.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2019
hupo:
Good day All, Please can the attached building plan be modified to include a dinning and visitor's toilet with very minimal collateral damage to the building.

The ground floor has been completed with the necessary finishing. Thanks for your anticipated comments and contributions
Which plan
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2019
Good day All
It’s a pity that this section of Nairaland (property section) is not as its before why?
We are missing some guru here range from
Architects
Builders
Engr’s
QSs
Clients
Suppliers
Etc
Which there wealth of experience in build industry make this section one of the best on Nairaland

Actually I know what make some of them keep quiet this day is just because some are label names which is not that so aspected by them and many more like that.

What we do we see this days mostly is non professional advise which in turn do give some home base bad names bcs for example some who has not visited site ones in his life or know anything about building will be give building quote to non home base person and later a professional give advise or quote the next thing we will see is that the quote is TOO HIGH,
so many thing like that pls is too annoying why because some of you guru has ran away from here.

If all ran away who will make the this section great again pls that is why I will mention some names here to pls come back again and let’s rebuild this Nairaland as a whole

Pls I will like you people to ponder deeply and come back here and make this section great again
In the likes of

Hajji mufutau
Segcy Moore
A venture
Rubbish
Dennis 3D
Egin
Abdulwastech
Kenny
Topsy
Spider
Rotech77
Floflo
Egunmogaji ( tuale o)
Kingsodigital (not the actual user name)
Dubem capital
Dabomb
Ericko
fastshiping
Brabus
Olumide for Christ
angelicbeing ( Oyinbo po ju )
Sweet home seller guy ( not the real user name)
Abuzaid.
Gbadex paint
Client ( Bikonu , ejoo yankuri)

Modified*name continue

Adanny
Skimaski
Timtol.
Allcopatec
Bixton
Segcy 14

And many more guru which I forget there-names now.
Pls I urge you people to come back again to make this section great again.

If your name is not mentioned don’t think you are left outside this issue, you cant hide I will surely dig you out and include your name later

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by opebiboy: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2019
House how much to build a five bedroom bungalow. Thanks and hope to get answers
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
opebiboy:

Go and get these done and wait for Professionals to give
you likely cost.

Building plan
Site location
Type of finishing you desire to have.(low, medium and high end finishing)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
rotecch77:

Actually I know what make some of them keep quiet this day is just because some are label names which is not that so aspected by them and many more like that.

I honestly was thinking of same thing yesterday
But seems some have deactivated their popular moniker and now visit this thread with unknown names

I missed Brabus though lol
Is Abdulwastecx still on nairaland?
The way those guys abandoned this thread is what i still don't get...Wetin really happen?
This thread used to be d best
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
Rubbiish:

I honestly was thinking of same thing yesterday
But seems some have deactivated their popular moniker and now visit this thread with unknown names

I missed Brabus though lol
Is Abdulwastecx still on nairaland?
The way those guys abandoned this thread is what i still don't get...Wetin really happen?
This thread used to be d best

Thanks, I guess same thing for some popular moniker here before.

I believed many or if not all of them will surely come back soon
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PropertiesPro(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
opebiboy:

Well I will implore you to get all your drawings before making this enquiry or better still let your architect know your budget so he can work around the design to give a simple yet unique design... Cost is important, it determines the success of any project.

Anyways, I can assist with the architectural design and BOQ if not yet existing or better still do a BOQ for you if the designs are existing already

Visit www.iamoluwaseun.com or contact through 08169887413 for enquiries

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hordbaz(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
elengine:
Hi

The charges is between #350 - #400 per meter and depending on location. Message me on whatsapp or call for more details.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hordbaz(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
In case you need a professional tiler, contact 08028543646 /Whatsapp 08114178911
SOUTHWEST TILES INSTALLATION

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hordbaz(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
elengine:
Hi

The charges is between #350 - #400 per meter and depending on location. Message me on whatsapp or call for more details.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timtol(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
rotecch77:
Good day All
It’s a pity that this section of Nairaland (property section) is not as its before why?
Architects
Builders
Engr’s
QSs
Clients
Suppliers
Etc
Which there wealth of experience in build industry make this section one of the best on Nairaland

What we do we see this days mostly is non professional advise which in turn do give some home base bad names bcs for example some who has not visited site ones in his life or know anything about building will be give building quote to non home base person and later a professional give advise or quote the next thing we will see is that the quote is TOO HIGH,
so many thing like that pls is too annoying why because some of you guru has ran away from here.

If all ran away who will make the this section great again pls that is why I will mention some names here to pls come back again and let’s rebuild this Nairaland as a whole

Pls I will like you people to ponder deeply and come back here and make this section great again
In the likes of

Hajji mufutau
Segcy Moore
A venture
Rubbish
Dennis 3D
Egin
Abdulwastech
Kenny
Topsy
Spider
Rotech77
Floflo
Egunmogaji ( tuale o)
Dubem capital
Dabomb
Ericko
fastshiping
Brabus
Olumide for Christ
Abuzaid.
Gbadex paint

If your name is not mentioned don’t think you are left outside this issue, you cant hide I will surely dig you out and include your name later
Lol
It's actually given me too a concern not only you but as you said people given labels...hmm
Let me use skimanski as example, I like this man not only because is a good friend but because he's damn good and one of us here.
Read his own statement below: "Nairaland just means people can talk anyhow
I will suffer and do a job and they will still want to spoil your name
That house is finished ooo.
yet someone is still posting. Is it not Madness"

So with this do we expect people to come back again?
I don't know maybe someone can stand tomorrow and say Timtol is evil who knows, the guy running after skimanski is not even someone known by him so what's his headache.
Well,will like if there anything that is properly possible for such modification to be done on Nairaland by Nairaland moderators, but till then am hang my pen.
We shouldn't quit in doing right no matter the opposition, Dioritestructures says let's keep doing it right.
Cheers and happy weekend.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
rotecch77:
Good day All
Architects
Builders
Engr’s
QSs
Clients
Suppliers
Etc

In the likes of

Hajji mufutau
Segcy Moore
A venture
Rubbish
Dennis 3D
Egin
Abdulwastech
Kenny
Topsy
Spider
Rotech77
Floflo
Egunmogaji ( tuale o)
Dubem capital
Dabomb
Ericko
fastshiping
Brabus
Olumide for Christ
Abuzaid.
Gbadex paint

l am here in the palace of Hajj Mufuttau, the Oba, Allaffin and Oni of property section cool

@ Daboomb, you are needed in this honorable property palace for your contributions , since you were appointed as Special adviser to Sanwolu on lands / properties in lagos, you have forgotten me, not even a bottle of wine from you, diaris God oo shocked

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l am here in the palace of Hajj Mufuttau, the Oba, Allaffin and Oni of property section cool

@ Daboomb, you are needed in this honorable property palace for your contributions , since you were appointed as Special adviser to Sanwolu on lands / properties in lagos, you have forgotten me, not even a bottle of wine from you, diaris God oo shocked

Yea I can see you there with Hajj at the palace with others notable men, But as they says in Yoruba adage
“Agba kii waa loja kii ori omo tuntun ko woo”
Pls don’t just seat down at palace and fold your arms to the point where things will go beyond repair.

All of you are needed here
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
Timtol:

Lol
It's actually given me too a concern not only you but as you said people given labels...hmm
Let me use skimanski as example, I like this man not only because is a good friend but because he's damn good and one of us here.
Read his own statement below: "Nairaland just means people can talk anyhow
I will suffer and do a job and they will still want to spoil your name
That house is finished ooo.
yet someone is still posting. Is it not Madness"

So with this do we expect people to come back again?
I don't know maybe someone can stand tomorrow and say Timtol is evil who knows, the guy running after skimanski is not even someone known by him so what's his headache.
Well,will like if there anything that is properly possible for such modification to be done on Nairaland by Nairaland moderators, but till then am hang my pen.
We shouldn't quit in doing right no matter the opposition, Dioritestructures says let's keep doing it right.
Cheers and happy weekend.

My brother you are not far from the truth,although “no body is paragon”and “nobody has monopoly of wisdom as they says .

If we say we should close our eyes and allow bad people to pass by before we could open our eyes good people might have also pass by too.

So we need to work together both clients and professionals to make things work again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (3702) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RockOfAgesAlumi(m), diordaves(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.