Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4529146 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25
DISCOUNTED PRICES!!!

- SMS mppt 12-48v 40a ..... 120k
- SMS mppt 12-48v 60a ..... 150k
- SMS mppt 12-48v 100a ... 220k
- SMS 1000w 12v (40 MPPT) hybrid wall mount pure sinewave inverter .... 200k
- Sako 4.2kva 48v (220a combined max charging current) hybrid inverter "can work without batteries" .... 550k
- Galaxy 280a 24v (7168wh) lithium battery ..... 1.6m
- Afripower 1kva 12v transformer based inverter... 165k

Standard product warranty applies.

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hycon(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25
Please what type of doors are the best?

Imported Casted door or locally made welder door.
All we want is durability.

Below is the one from a welder and the other is a casted door

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BizTrust: 6:38pm On Jun 25
Do you want to transform your living room?

Humbro Interiors is here to handle your pop(gypsum board) ceiling Installations, wall screeding, TV wall cabinets , office partitions and general contracts. You can always trust us to handle your projects professionally and efficiently. We don't just do Installations,we create memories with design that brings your dream home design into reality. You can contact us (09062308261 ) for your projects quotations and negotiation. We work all over Nigeria.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25
Deeegbee:

Bros let him ask, nobody is an island of knowledge.

You were once a rookie!
rookie I am still but that question has no answer
Its that kind of question people ask and you say them dey find my mouth
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 4:37am On Jun 26
Hycon:

Go local.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyesky(m): 4:40am On Jun 26
Available for nationwide delivery

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 4:40am On Jun 26
opera1:
Pls how many blocks can construct 4 bedroom flat?

..... And labor cost coz the man handling it said 750k last

Depends on your design...
But do you mean 750k for workmanship or 7500 blocks?

Well, on the average about 5000 blocks shd do the job.... (not certain until design is seen).

Goodluck
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 5:01am On Jun 26
Hycon:

this welder did an amazing job.

Which door to use depends on what you intend to use it for and your budget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:40am On Jun 26
Get your best quality building materials from us, we deal with Tile,doors , toilet and bathroom accessories etc

Osinachiadima global enterprise

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:48am On Jun 26
Thrilled to unveil our latest Pop and Screeding interior project for a Twitter user before we move to the next Phase.

O 8 ELEVEN 9 4 7 O 1 4 2

IG: atlantic_interiors

Parlor.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:50am On Jun 26
SALLYBERRY01:
Thrilled to unveil our latest Pop and Screeding interior project for a Twitter user before we move to the next Phase.

O 8 ELEVEN 9 4 7 O 1 4 2

IG: atlantic_interiors

Parlor.

Masters bedroom and second bedroom

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by opera1(m): 7:29am On Jun 26
saydfact:

Depends on your design...
But do you mean 750k for workmanship or 7500 blocks?

Well, on the average about 5000 blocks shd do the job.... (not certain until design is seen).

Goodluck

Workmanship
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thazard(m): 9:05am On Jun 26
michlins:

Price is just 55k here in Nnewi currently

Please can you help me with the phone number of the seller?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:30am On Jun 26
Thazard:

Please can you help me with the phone number of the seller?
DM me
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 10:01am On Jun 26
opera1:

Workmanship

You're hounding information, yet you need help... grin grin grin

please give full details - WORKMANSHIP FOR WHAT?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 10:24am On Jun 26
Olaide1295:
Hello all,

I bought a duplex last year and completed it. I wanted to install a water pressure pump recently, so I called a plumber to help assess the plumbing.
He says the plumbing of the house (which was done before I purchased it) was done with inferior quality pipes.
Is there any solution to this? Or a water pressure pump with adjustable pressure.
Thanks

Look for another good plumber and let him come and do a pressure test on all the pipes in the entire building. Be sure to be around to check as it's being done or send someone who do same.
That way you can make a better decision.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by opera1(m): 10:27am On Jun 26
saydfact:

You're hounding information, yet you need help... grin grin grin

please give full details - WORKMANSHIP FOR WHAT?

To construct the building now.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 10:43am On Jun 26
opera1:

To construct the building now.

not expensive - pay
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 10:46am On Jun 26
Olaide1295:
Hello all,

I bought a duplex last year and completed it. I wanted to install a water pressure pump recently, so I called a plumber to help assess the plumbing.
He says the plumbing of the house (which was done before I purchased it) was done with inferior quality pipes.
Is there any solution to this? Or a water pressure pump with adjustable pressure.
Thanks

Their is nothing like inferior quality pipes sir.

Your building was designed to receive water under gravity... if you want to upgrade to booster pump, then YOU MUST UPGRADE your piping system or the entire pipe wld burst and water go scatter every where. grin grin grin

GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26
Tochex101:

It'll be interesting to see how...
Good morning Engineer.
No problem.

More so our special Royal Round stir railings still in progress

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26
damsamkoko:
If you sell PPR pipes and accessories, please signify.
It’s this type of deal that I want always ..deal done just only few hours.

Loading and to be delivered to OJUDE- OBA City in gateway state

Oga thanks so much ooo
I really appreciated sir

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 5:17pm On Jun 26
Still available for neat artwork design,08165523784.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bovijean: 9:05pm On Jun 26
Akerewe:

Which side in sagamu? Just describe the area in sagamu so that we can confirm ur genuity because lots are springing up here as people tends to play smart on clients hard earned money

It’s around Iperu
I understand your fears
But I assure you I’ll deliver

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 3:22am On Jun 27
OX Tech Multiservices

We Give you Quality HDF Doors and Security Wooden Doors, Kitchen Cabinets, Wall Cladding and Household Furnitures.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 7:40am On Jun 27
Progress so far

MOORE -DESIGNBUILD LTD
....... we do structures right!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boyestick: 10:57am On Jun 27
The stainless steal changed after tiles cleaning, pls what can I do to restore it?thank you for your help.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:30am On Jun 27
boyestick:
The stainless steal changed after tiles cleaning, pls what can I do to restore it?thank you for your help.

apparently acid was used

saw this on google... it might help

Create a mixture of 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 2 cups of water. Baking soda is a fantastic way to remove rust and stains from stainless steel, and as it's non-abrasive it won't compromise the integrity of the surface. Wipe away smudges with a clean cloth, or rub the solution on the stain using a toothbrush
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 11:43am On Jun 27
Bovijean:

It’s around Iperu
I understand your fears
But I assure you I’ll deliver

Alright no wahala
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27
boyestick:
nothing. It's gone man.

You either change the railings or use them like that. Talking from my own experience
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jabberjawz: 4:01pm On Jun 27
Good Evening all, just a quick question for the pro's up in here. Please what's the possible explanation for the cracks in the wall as seen in the attached photo below... 👇

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by xexofe1741(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27
boyestick:
repaint it
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27
jabberjawz:
Good Evening all, just a quick question for the pro's up in here. Please what's the possible explanation for the cracks in the wall as seen in the attached photo below... 👇
Possibly due to expansion and contraction as a result of temperature changes. Occurs mostly on external wall surfaces exposed to weather conditions.

Just my unprofessional opinion though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: erico2k2(m), lovetext and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.