Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4539294 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) ... (3706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aduragbemi45(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21
moneymind:
Please I need someone who can do pre-cast parapet.
Please contact me

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21
moneymind:
Please I need someone who can do pre-cast parapet.

We are available to deliver quality paints and painting works nationwide sir. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 7:28pm On Jun 21
Still available for quality artwork design,both parapet, window hood and other exterior design.09058432795

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 8:14pm On Jun 21
We are available and affordable

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by edimalo(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21
Land for Sale.

Reason: Onwer is relocating.

A 50ft by 50ft (half Plot) land is available for sale at:

Orimerunmu village (off Lagos-Ibadan Express Way), Ibafo, Obafemi Owode, Ogún State.

(about 20 mins drive from Redeem, close to Nasfat.

Document: Deed of Assignment.

Asking Price: 4m (negotiable).

Thanks.

Contact Owner on:
O8O 3316 411O

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rawgold300: 10:32pm On Jun 21
Adedward:
haaa, if it's casement u can easily remove the panel and chack the quages, it's very obvious, 4mm is less thicker than 5mm glass, I always advised clients on 5mm, it's more thicker than 4mm, thanks

This happened because I wasn’t available to ascertained the gauge myself. I actually paid for 5mm my brother but he chooses to use 4mm so as to maximise enough gains ni oo…. This is someone I trusted with my money for months … My advice for people on here is to not trust anyone on here ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 12:12am On Jun 22
Rawgold300:

This happened because I wasn’t available to ascertained the gauge myself. I actually paid for 5mm my brother but he chooses to use 4mm so as to maximise enough gains ni oo…. This is someone I trusted with my money for months … My advice for people on here is to not trust anyone on here ..
Please don't generalize, there a lot of good people here that handle projects of over 100 million without any issue. Many of them are so busy they don't even have time to update their profile regularly. Always do your due diligence before commiting your hard earn money to just anybody

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toyeoye(m): 1:46am On Jun 22
kopell:
Please don't generalize, there a lot of good people here that handle projects of over 100 million without any issue. Many of them are so busy they don't even have time to update their profile regularly. Always do your due diligence before commiting your hard earn money to just anybody

Still NEVER trust anyone no matter track record. Even saints are cutting corners in this economy.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Beframia: 2:45am On Jun 22
kopell:

toyeoye:

Still NEVER trust anyone no matter track record. Even saints are cutting corners in this economy.

It still baffles me why some people would still want to cheat their clients - cutting corners in jobs or during materials procurement by buying substandard/incomplete materials, even after being paid full for the agreed labour/service charge.
I can't remember where I saw a post about a client that signs his signature on every bag of cement to be used in a particular day, the site supervisor/bricklayer is expected to return the empty signed bags to the client at the end of the day. Do we think this will curb the incidence of cement theft at the site?

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 8:05am On Jun 22
Put call or WhatsApp me, for neat artwork design,09058432795.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 9:03am On Jun 22
Pop at affordable price

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 10:00am On Jun 22
Rawgold300:

Pls mention the person name

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenified(m): 10:41am On Jun 22
Greenified:
Japa Sales!!!

Full plot of land 60 x 120

Cornerpiece

Window level 3 bedroom flat structure

Borehole available already

500+ Blocks

Sharp Sand and Gravel to complete

Price 2M Fixed (Please don't come and negotiate)

Settlement: N70k

Title: Registered Survey.

0706312Six601 for pictures, videos and inspection.

Must go this week!!!

Available
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rawgold300: 11:07am On Jun 22
kopell:

You are right on that one. I wrote sometime back commented on the nobility of spyder330, Dennis3d and few others .you know you can’t talk to me of good people on this site because am the one dealing with three notable criminals on here .. Three different artisan ruining the jobs given to them. Oga, there are truly few good ones here but majority of them are born criminals who has no remorse for their action, but I promise to teach them lesson them wouldn’t forget in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 12:14pm On Jun 22
Rawgold300:

You are right on that one. I wrote sometime back commented on the nobility of spyder330, Dennis3d and few others .you know you can’t talk to me of good people on this site because am the one dealing with three notable criminals on here .. Three different artisan ruining the jobs given to them. Oga, there are truly few good ones here but majority of them are born criminals who has no remorse for their action, but I promise to teach them lesson them wouldn’t forget in a hurry.

Yeah we still have some good ones...

BUT....

There is one very notable one that appears seasonally to drop series of lies. Just pray you don't fall victim to that one. Very highly sophisticated crook.

I have pity for who doesn't investigate properly here.

Happy Weekend.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rawgold300: 1:33pm On Jun 22
Godisgreatest1:

Yeah we still have some good ones...

BUT....

There is one very notable one that appears seasonally to drop series of lies. Just pray you don't fall victim to that one. Very highly sophisticated crook.

I have pity for who doesn't investigate properly here.

Happy Weekend.

I know the criminal you referring to … These set of people do not deserve to live in the midst human being . I thought I can treat them like civilise individuals but they’ve proven me wrong .. Den go chop am sha

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Skydivine: 2:21pm On Jun 22
Beframia:

It still baffles me why some people would still want to cheat their clients - cutting corners in jobs or during materials procurement by buying substandard/incomplete materials, even after being paid full for the agreed labour/service charge.
I can't remember where I saw a post about a client that signs his signature on every bag of cement to be used in a particular day, the site supervisor/bricklayer is expected to return the empty signed bags to the client at the end of the day. Do we think this will curb the incidence of cement theft at the site?
That client is wasting his time. How much is empty bags that the workers can’t get to refill with his cement ?. People are even buying opened bags of cement like the half bags.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by opera1(m): 6:05pm On Jun 22
Pls how many blocks can construct 4 bedroom flat?

..... And labor cost coz the man handling it said 750k last
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22
Rawgold300:

sorry for ur experience with him, not really ooo, trusted artician still here ooo, GOD will always be with us, Amen
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22
Bring on ur design let work on it
We can construct your name too

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22
kopell:
that just the fact,

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:52am On Jun 23
Skydivine:

That client is wasting his time. How much is empty bags that the workers can’t get to refill with his cement ?. People are even buying opened bags of cement like the half bags.

If they buy empty bags, how about his signature?
Will they forge it and he won't know?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 5:42am On Jun 23
ChybuzzDD:

If they buy empty bags, how about his signature?
Will they forge it and he won't know?
I think what he was implying is that they'll use the client's cement to refill the empty bags they bought and then return the client's empty bags with signatures to him. So they can sell the cement in the bags they bought as opened or half bags, while still returning the client's empty bags with his signatures.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thazard(m): 6:31am On Jun 23
michlins:
you can never go wrong with laser cut at all. It will remain unique to you forever

Good Morning Mr Michlins
Please can I get some pictures of laser cut design and their prices?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Beframia: 6:42am On Jun 23
Rany4all:
I think what he was implying is that they'll use the client's cement to refill the empty bags they bought and then return the client's empty bags with signatures to him. So they can sell the cement in the bags they bought as opened or half bags, while still returning the client's empty bags with his signatures.

You are right bros, that's the implication. For the client to put signatures on cement bags, it shows the level of distrust he has for the artisan. For the artisan to still empty the contents of signed bags into another empty bag in order to make away with it... That artisan must be an irredeemable cro0k.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:50am On Jun 23
Thazard:

Good Morning Mr Michlins
Please can I get some pictures of laser cut design and their prices?

Price is just 55k here in Nnewi currently

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 7:07am On Jun 23
Beframia:

You are right bros, that's the implication. For the client to put signatures on cement bags, it shows the level of distrust he has for the artisan. For the artisan to still empty the contents of signed bags into another empty bag in order to make away with it... That artisan must be an irredeemable cro0k.
Nor be small tin o bros, na everyday we dey learn new things on this thread.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thazard(m): 7:07am On Jun 23
michlins:

Price is just 55k here in Nnewi currently
What's the size?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:08am On Jun 23
Thazard:

What's the size?
1m by 2m (m is meters)

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenified(m): 7:41am On Jun 23
Greenified:
Japa Sales!!!

Full plot of land 60 x 120

Cornerpiece

Window level 3 bedroom flat structure

Borehole available already

500+ Blocks

Sharp Sand and Gravel to complete

Price 2M Fixed (Please don't come and negotiate)

Settlement: N70k

Title: Registered Survey.

0706312Six601 for pictures, videos and inspection.

Must go this week!!!

Going...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 9:59am On Jun 23
Akerewe:

Pls mention the person name

I don't know why @Rawgold300 is shielding him.
Let's know him. If he repents, we can still patronize him.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:53am On Jun 23
folmus:

I don't know why @Rawgold300 is shielding him.
Let's know him. If he repents, we can still patronize him.
I'm sure other people may have thought it was adedward like I thought, good thing adedward commented about it to show he was not the person in question.
Such half information could affect an innocent person's business for one, it would prevent the person in question to come out to state his side of the story also.
Once you shield a contractor with a questionable character, you are a major part of the problem. That is why some may be able to defraud several other unsuspecting clients that should have been alerted.
Putting out needed information would help make due diligence.
If clients also call out and state their experience and give review, it would serve as a feedback mechanism that would make any contractor think twice before taking any action.
From experience, I know it's not always automatically the contractor's fault, there are different types of people with different characters but we quickly think because he is the client, he is a saint that must have been wronged. This is whatsoever not related to @rawgold300 because his allegations are clear but to draw attention to having an open mind and giving fair hearing.
If these types of things aren't handled properly, it would affect other genuine business people as it is already alleged that most people here are fraudulent.
I have never defrauded any client here, in fact I have never met over 90% of my clients
There are several others whom I have worked with for years that I know are honest and straightforward.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) ... (3706) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.