Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4530832 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Skydivine: 9:30am On Jun 29
Boreholedrillin:

Where is the site located
Owerri
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hatesin: 3:40pm On Jun 29
dangoteinlaw:
Imagine someone with this mindset. What has everyone done to this man? It is best to consult a psychiatrist now, before it is too late. Based on your posts, it appears that you are merely a farmer. You only discuss planting maize, and only then do you refrain from disparaging the moral character of others. Are they the reason behind your issues?

To every prospective customer Do not take Hatesin seriously; he is most likely a psychiatric patient whose doctor is prescribing out-of-date medications that are not doing their intended jobs.

Hahahaha!
Am sorry for the stress you went through in trying to get this Self- given assignment done, but unfortunately you scored ZERO%

So, try again!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hatesin: 3:45pm On Jun 29
dangoteinlaw:

This Hatesin of a guy is so hateful Perhaps one day you will share with the rest of us on this forum your grievances against building professionals, but in my opinion, you are experiencing a serious mental breakdown and should get help from a psychiatrist right away. Based on your posts from 2020, you do not seem to be doing well, and others have expressed similar sentiments about you.

Please, are you also one of the building professionals?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 3:49pm On Jun 29
Hatesin:

Hahahaha!
Am sorry for the stress you went through in trying to get this Self- given assignment done, but unfortunately you scored ZERO%

So, try again!

Instead, reading your posts made me feel sorry for you. I hope you check yourself into a hospital before things get out of control because I will be crazy if I keep responding to your comments, so this is the last one from me.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hatesin: 4:01pm On Jun 29
dangoteinlaw:
much better than the one you built wouldn't you agree? 🥹

You now see how right I was when I called you "Copy & Paste". So because you cannot remember all the people's plan you kept copying, you have forgotten you copied this plan from somewhere to sell to someone and I quickly brought it up here for appraisal from Architects.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29
One of the overlooked ways water could affect internal paints is through the flower bed.
The soil holds water long for it to be absorbed by the wall and it can form blisters at the part it is trying to escape to the surface, damaging the screeding and paint there.
This is more prevalent during rainy season.
I advice undercoat paint or any other waterproofing paint be applied on the walls of the flowerbed before filling with soil to form a water proof barrier between the soil and building wall to minimize water ingress from outside wall.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 4:54pm On Jun 29
FOR SALE

600sqm plot of land at Cerise Gardens, Osoroko, Ibeju Lekki.

It is situated in an estate opposite Dangote Jetty, free from government acquisition and with a registered survey.

Asking price: 6.5m naira

Call: 0816 989 7915
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29
I REMAIN NUMBER 1 LEGIT DEALER OF ROOFING SHEET IN NIGERIA & MY CUSTOMERS RELATIONSHIP IS TOP NOTCH
YOU WILL NEVER REGRET YOU PATRONIZE ME!!
FOR YOUR QUALITY ROOFING SHEET #WHATSAPP 08085310359

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tenshades(m): 3:51am
How much is a carton of vinyl tiles (rubber tiles) and how many pieces are in a carton?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dam5reey(m): 4:38am
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 11:03am
With your pop & walll screeding

Let’s talk on WhatsApp 07088534661

Note: real work pictures attached

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by housepaiinting1(m): 12:23pm

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Riosystem: 2:03pm
Please be careful about people requesting for your services & asking you to come for meetings. There are modern kidnappers using projects to lure people. Always carry along your family members / friends about your movement & prospective clients.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KEVIND, Hycon(m), MirrorD(m), Riosystem and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.