Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,627 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4565723 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) ... (3716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Oduduwa707: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
cash1115:
inside and outside? Can I see the picture of the building

Both in and out. Don't have a picture. Just a regular 4-unit of 2bedroom apartment sitting on a 60 x 120 piece of land.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
SurveyorGeo:

The price depends on the size and location of the land

Ohhh ok

The surveys I want to carry out are on;

1. A plot of land @ pakuro....close to mowe area

2. A plot of land,with 4b/r flat occupying half of the land already @ Aseese, close to mowe as well

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Both in and out. Don't have a picture. Just a regular 4-unit of 2bedroom apartment sitting on a 60 x 120 piece of land.
I can guess if I see the building
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jeff68: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
uncleteeh:
Sand and broken concrete are available at Ikoyi Lagos.
Contact me if you are interested.
+2348108408732

I am interested, can you deliver to site? site is around Eleko.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Buy now before our presido change his mind on petrol price increase rate ooo, na the matter we dey drag for channels tv since the interview ooo

GET VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
We, at His grace interior decorations deal in all types of design that involves plaster of paris known as pop.
our services includes;

roman arch, columns, wall screeding or demarcation , tv console, full pop ceiling and anywork that involves pop.
Advantages of using pop ceiling includes;
1. long lasting and durability
2, heat absorbing I.e it reduces heat in the room where it is used
3. it is fire resistant
4. it makes the room more beautiful and classy

our office is located in ibadan but we can work at anywhere in Nigeria. you can reach our mobile number via 07069462837

our services are affordable and of high quality with quick delivery.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SanniOluwafemi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
In need of home/office furniture, reach out to Maplewood Furniture for quality and excellent service delivery.
Call/WhatsApp 08022283035/07032186146

... Providing High Quality Furniture!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by IreDara: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Good evening guys...please help a sister.
1) How many pieces of blocks should I budget for standard 4bedrooms apartment with two sitting room.
2) I want to start by buying things little by little, i don't have the lump sum to start the building project, but I want to start anyway.
3) Is it advisable to buy blocks first or sand or granite.

I'm confused as to what to do next, someone help me.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bring on your design we will make it perfect as you want it

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
About 5000 blocks plus foundation.

IreDara:
1) How many pieces of blocks should I budget for standard 4bedrooms apartment with two sitting room.
2) I want to start by buying things little by little, i don't have the lump sum to start the building project, but I want to start anyway.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Brother Cash, you’re pulling our legs abi?

One of your esteem colleague was just queried on here for using POP mix as lipstick and now you’re using yours as “tiro” eyeliner cheesy

You that like better woodwork
These guys that made this and many more are in Ibadan
Seems nx3t once share their contact and this picture before
They maybe expensive thou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
IreDara:

It is better to actually start the project little by little instead of buying things little by little. You will advance more on the project by so doing.

So to kick off stuff, get the land surveyed in your name(s) even if the land is inherited.

Get a building plan from an architect or draughtsman. This will give you a clear idea and the direction of travel. Na journey you want start so.

Then commission the foundation. After a successful foundation, you can then start buying blocks for walling.

After walling, then buy blocks for leveling and before you know it you don dey roofing stage.

This way, there is meaningful momentum and advancement with your project instead of buying blocks full site wey bad people go steal.

Project na God's Grace and real journey. Our prayer now be say make God carry us for back make we no know say the journey far

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Greenarrow01:

More

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
I've come to understand that some one here is 'stylishly' trying hard to promote fraud.

Please hold your pockets tightly.

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Koleb:
whats this for?

This is a Bench Mark, also called Government Control beacon, it is used to reference both vertical and horizontal land measurements, it is also used to connect your land measurements to national framework. They are usually located along the side of major roads. Most of the ones we have in Nigeria have been displaced or covered, either because of road expansion or someone building shop or shed. No law to preserve them. I wanted to use one yesterday at warewa, I drove to its location only to see that JBN has covered it due to road expansion.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
SurveyorGeo:
Lovely

Nigeria version

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Onipanu Lagos State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..

Bond Design (Black )

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 3:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Greenarrow01:

Nice one.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Badmusteejay(m): 3:53am On Mar 10, 2022
Badmusteejay:
Goodmus venture--- we supply and apply different kind of paint----such as gravities design, tarolen, marble trowels, stucco, different kind of washable emulsion paint like satin finish, whether seal, matt, matted texture paint gloss.call us we are the best without no regrets. Call us 08023895800...07062957930

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Badmusteejay(m): 4:05am On Mar 10, 2022
Badmusteejay:
Goodmus venture we are the best, we are ready for business.

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2022
money121:
“How much?”
"Send me your account details"
"sent! Kindly confirm payment"

Dear entrepreneurs, this is the kind of customers that will locate us in this month of March and beyond. ��
amen oo

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2022
We, at His grace interior decorations deal in all types of design that involves plaster of paris known as pop.
our services includes;

roman arch, columns, wall screeding or demarcation , tv console, full pop ceiling and anywork that involves pop.
3. it is fire resistant

our office is located in ibadan but we can work at anywhere in Nigeria. you can reach our mobile number via 07069462837

our services are affordable and of high quality with quick delivery.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Good morning and let's have a Great day. Perfect Touch Aluminium.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:05am On Mar 10, 2022
Experts in the house, i greet you all.

Is it advisable to tile toilet walls and floors before mounting toilet seats and bathtubs?

Which of the 2 categories of work should rightly come first?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Clearbet004: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2022
Call or message via
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 9:13am On Mar 10, 2022
How many of you monitor casting thickness? This cannot be over emphasized to avoid crack... But then it come at right price... There are some casting that can barely hold led spot light talkless of speakers...

We don't compromise on this....

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adeneti: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2022
mountmoriah:
Bond @N3, 700

Classic @N3, 700

Shingle@N4, 000

Milano@N4, 000

for ordering contact me through my signature

do you still have it at this prices, if u do please contact me, i want 520 square meters of milano.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2022
When it comes to home ownership...

Affordability is our watch word, as a Real Estate company we will continue to bring simplified home ownership to your doorstep making sure we take the stress off you.

Our payment plans are more flexible, why not start your journey to Affordable home ownership with us TODAY @ Zero interest.

For more enquiries, site inspection and more pls call/WhatsApp Mr Emmanuel on 2348038781738.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2022
our services includes;

3. it is fire resistant

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by temi4fash(m): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2022
Hello Sirs,

Please I saw this crack on our site.. That is the onlt place I noticed it, what could have caused it and waht is the remedy before work continues?

Also, we bought TMT irons rods for our pillars and lintels, the iron benders have been complaining that we should have bought local bla bla, that it is more original as it get bends easily.

Is it true that TMT is difficult to bend? And local is better because it is even more expensive.

Thank you

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2022
bolu1986:
How many of you monitor casting thickness? This cannot be over emphasized to avoid crack... But then it come at right price... There are some casting that can barely hold led spot light talkless of speakers...

We don't compromise on this....

Boss, forget that.

Show us how you use your POP mix. Is it as eye shadow, blush or hair color? cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) ... (3716) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.