Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,986 members, 7,915,878 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:45 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4624778 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (3729) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2016
agarawu23:
a very good one. At least it will reduce lagos-ibadan express accident cos most ppl will prefer train unless you are traveling with your private car

Sure. The most interesting part of this is the investment drive and opportunity to reach even more difficult areas.

Some bushes may actually become a haven in not too distant future. That's the power of rail transit.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2016
n3xt:

Sure. The most interesting part of this is the investment drive and opportunity to reach even more difficult areas.

Some bushes may actually become a haven in not took distant future. That's the power of rail transit.
we need to start eyeing lands in the stop over areas.

If the train can take an hour to Lagos And ibadan , one can live in Ibadan and work in Lagos. You just need the time table so that you can buy your tickets and keep.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2016
spyder880:
I am working on a safe room idea where the occupants can take refuge for at least 4 hours until help reach them. A room within the house which could be planned to have a deck over it, a small battery operated fan or two on the top of the deck to ventilate the space. I am thinking of battery operated devices because attackers can cut off power supply.

The idea will be a small room cast with concrete, decked and well reinforced like a safe. The door should be hidden behind another wall and entry concealed. The door should either be the traditional bullet proof or specially constructed steel plates of high gauge. The frame of the door will be cast into the concrete walls and hidden from attack. All locks should be from the inside (still working on this as this could become a problem if the lock is damaged)

Provisions should be made inside like spare phones and other communication gadgets fully recharged, all kinds of alarms and loud speakers, oxygen mask for about 10 persons, extinguishers and Firearms. It is also important to train the occupants of the house on the use of the secret safe room. Drills should be carried out regularly until everyone knows what to do in times of distress. I am sure there are better ideas out there........

Add more if you remember how to make it better.

Probably an air duct fashioned from plumbing pipes that leads outside concealed with wire gauze to prevent blockage. Carbon dioxide level could get quickly too high in such small enclosure through exhaling with oxygen tank and it's mildly acidic when mixed with water vapor and sweat. It would have very negligible effect on the skin, but could attack metal or cause equipment malfunction.
A little antenna connected may be helpful in getting signal through concrete enclosure and a simple sliding lock that can be operated only from inside and a fully loaded pump action grin
I hope it makes sense.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by geejayjax: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2016
erico2k2:

You need to atleast give dimensions or the roof plan then the pros would take it frm there

It's a 5.5m by 3.3m self contained apartment.. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2016
agarawu23:
we need to start eyeing lands in the stop over areas.

If the train can take an hour to Lagos And ibadan , one can live in Ibadan and work in Lagos. You just need the time table so that you can buy your tickets and keep.

Ibadan to Lagos is just 135.9km. That's less than an hour journey for a 150km/hr train. Add the train stops and pickup at stations, you'll have maximum of 1hr 30mins to Lagos which means you can wake up 5:30am in Ibadan, get to the train station by 6:00am and arrive Lagos by 7:30am and take city cab to your final destination.

A very good plan towards easing congestion in Lagos state.

Now imagine if you're going from Ogun. You can choose to leave your house by 7:15am
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2016
gbadexy:

Probably an air duct fashioned from plumbing pipes that leads outside concealed with wire gauze to prevent blockage. Carbon dioxide level could get quickly too high in such small enclosure through exhaling with oxygen tank and it's mildly acidic when mixed with water vapor and sweat. It would have very negligible effect on the skin, but could attack metal or cause equipment malfunction.
A little antenna connected may be helpful in getting signal through concrete enclosure and a simple sliding lock that can be operated only from inside and a fully loaded pump action grin
I hope it makes sense.

This one na Ojukwu bunker grin grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2016
n3xt:

Ibadan to Lagos is just 135.9km. That's less than an hour journey for a 150km/hr train. Add the train stops and pickup at stations, you'll have maximum of 1hr 30mins to Lagos which means you can wake up 5:30am in Ibadan, get to the train station by 6:00am and arrive Lagos by 7:30am and take city cab to your final destination.

Now imagine if you're going from Ogun. You can choose to leave your house by 7:15am
a good welcome development.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2016
n3xt:

This one na Ojukwu bunker grin grin
It looks like a whole building to me. This can accommodate an army.
I don't think the young and elderly can climb down that easily.
I know bunkers has been in existence but I'm impressed it has been here also.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2016
n3xt:

Thanks for the useful tips. Those lands in between would be dirt cheap now.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2016
Due to high cost of diesel we regret to announce the current price of Quarry products.
Call Now
Chekitaut:
AJAH and Environs
For Just N240,000 Get 30tons Granite + 30tons Stone Dust
30tons Granite = N150,000(Single Order)
30tons Stone Dust = N95,000(Single Order)

MAINLAND
For Just N225,000 Get 30tons Granite + 30tons Stone Dust
30tons Granite = N140,000(Single Order)
30tons Stone Dust = N90,000(Single Order)

Call: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08098055224, 08025392565.

...Building made Easy
Its all about better Nigeria.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2016
gbadexy:

Thanks for the useful tips. Those lands in between would be dirt cheap now.

Acres still between 250 and 600 max.

Only the optimists will see sense in this. The pessimists will say "no be government project"

I thank God for the Chateau decision. Now everything is falling into right place. The new Mile 12 is just 20 mins backdoor (now I can buy cheap at cheap cost in the shortest time possible), 4th mainland is just 30 mins (by road @ 120km/hr), Iperu National Rail Station (Lagos to Calabar) is just 12 mins so I can go to see spyder880 by train without sweat, and Home Sweet Home (Egba Alake) is just 40 mins on 80km/hr.
Why will I not thank God.

Don't be surprised if I choose to move NextHome Brick+Stone to a location near cheap materials and also nearer to the train station. Hopefully we will become the first company to sell blocks per crate. Crate of 24 is N4,000 with crate to Lagos. grin

That's the whole idea. Businesses can choose to be where it's most convenient once there's easy means of transportation.

God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2016
I doubt it, sorry to burst your bubble.

Now when you are talking of vision and development, they have completely bottled it. The Lagos - Ibadan line ought to have been a showcase line if the NRC was serious, i am talking of fast electric trains (bullet trains) and not those chinese horrible diesel trains that pass Tejuosho market. If I were to do it, as they are building the road, I would be building the tracks as well, same company so it works out cheaper, make the line like 3 or 4 stops and fast trains every hour to start with, also make it affordable. The money they recovered last week self can help. We have so many civil/mechanical engineering graduates looking for work, send them on a training course for 2 yrs abroad, let them understudy major railway projects in developed countries, and let them come back and rebuild our Nigerian railway. We dont need apology from any western country, who apology EPP, this is the kind of help we need.

If you look at the rolling stock below, I dont see anything like pendolino trains there, all I see is the Chinese built ones, in 2016 ? Seriously !

Think of this.

* How many cars can be put off the road if trains work well, reliable and fast.
* Number of accidents that can be prevented on that expressway.
* Reduction in criminal activities by hoodlums who throw objects on fast moving cars on a bad road.
* Pollution reduction.
* Improved business, let us reduce tankers and transport oil between the hours of 11pm and 4am on same track on maintenance free days.

Our governments dont think of this, after all what are the chances of them getting on that train, apart from the opening day. See the lion himself, about to down MALTINA !! grin

n3xt:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2016
FastShipping:

It doesn't work. I remember sometime in 1993 when some robbers came to house to operate. This was house that we all knew to have brooms, horns and mini calabash hung at the entrance of this house. The big boys operated unabated and left on their own with valuables. In the morning, we all asked ourselves what happened to the brooms and calabash? Why didn't the robbers pick the brooms and sweep as many people always believe?

So go ahead and tell me what you believed happened to the brooms. grin grin

This forum/thread is not the place to discuss whether it works or not.
The issue itself, is beyond the understanding of some ( l dont want to sound condescending to you or anyone....).

Its like someone who has never experience the "Power of God", saying "God does not exist"!
You can forgive that person because they are speaking from their "little experience and understanding".

Again, its like someone who encounters a "quack Doctor" when he was ill (by Quack, l mean poorly trained, not well grounded medic, even though he passed through Medical college) ...... and therefore concludes that "All Doctors" are quacks or cant heal someone!

Its like when a "bad mechanic" wreaks your vehicle in the process of fixing a little problem .... and you say ALL Mechanics are INCOMPETENT/BAD or dont know their stuff! (I had one like that who took the whole interior of my SUV down, including front seats and dashboard!... just because he was trying to activate the back side (back seat and boot woofer) audio systems and the Roof-level TV screen!

He charged me 20K for it, rubbished my upholstery and still did not do the job.
I later took it to another Mechanic who asked that l bring the Vehicle Manual and within 5minutes, he activated the audio and video settings! (funny we dont all create time to read the Manuals when we buy our vehicles! but there it was in black and white!
I called the former mechanic to come and see what he should have done!
He apologised and offered to refund me but l told him to keep it (He spent the better part of two days dismantling and re-coupling the vehicle! grin but he has been working with me since the 1990's, even in a corporate environment and l know he is good) that it was out of "dearth of knowledge" and not that he was trying to cheat me. I just advised him to "Upgrade his 'knowledge-base' about newer cars)

We all, can speak from our own "depth of experience" in life and make judgements/pronunciations, based on what we know, about a particular subject.
To make matters worse, there are "Charlatans" who profit form the ignorance of others and dupe them of their money,
while promising to give them, what they themselves dont have! How can you then give what you dont have?

So, l have learnt not to argue with anyone who says "It's is not real" because l know that they speak from their own understanding and life experience.... which is limited to what they know and have been "exposed to".

Let me conclude with a Youba Proverb that says "Omode o'mogun, o'npe l'efo".
this literally translates to "An inexperience person/Child does not recognize 'native potion', he ignorantly calls it a 'Vegetable Soup'" grin grin

Abeg, make una help me beg am make im nor chop that so-called vegetable Soup o, o'dikwa dangerous!

My own Granny was a "core, renowned and feared "native medicine practitioner" in Ondo state .....

Lastpage!

BTW: is there anyone here who witnessed the carnage of the 80's in Ondo state, when UPN and NPN slugged it out and you could burn a building down with just an egg?
Okay, let us leave the matter. Just install your Burglary proofs and Dogs and Alarms and escape routes and whatever catches your fancy. kiss kiss
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2016
mavverick:
I doubt it, sorry to burst your bubble.

Now when you are talking of vision and development, they have completely bottled it. The Lagos - Ibadan line ought to have been a showcase line if the NRC was serious, i am talking of fast electric trains (bullet trains) and not those chinese horrible diesel trains that pass Tejuosho market. If I were to do it, as they are building the road, I would be building the tracks as well, same company so it works out cheaper, make the line like 3 or 4 stops and fast trains every hour to start with, also make it affordable. The money they recovered last week self can help. We have so many civil/mechanical engineering graduates looking for work, send them on a training course for 2 yrs abroad, let them understudy major railway projects in developed countries, and let them come back and rebuild our Nigerian railway. We dont need apology from any western country, who apology EPP, this is the kind of help we need.

If you look at the rolling stock below, I dont see anything like pendolino trains there, all I see is the Chinese built ones, in 2016 ? Seriously !

Think of this.

* How many cars can be put off the road if trains work well, reliable and fast.
* Number of accidents that can be prevented on that expressway.
* Reduction in criminal activities by hoodlums who throw objects on fast moving cars on a bad road.
* Pollution reduction.
* Improved business, let us reduce tankers and transport oil between the hours of 11pm and 4am on same track on maintenance free days.

Our governments dont think of this, after all what are the chances of them getting on that train, apart from the opening day. See the lion himself, about to down MALTINA !! grin

Baba, we just have to start from somewhere. All these things are happening because of the alignment and weaker opposition party.

Lagos state was working unilaterally before now. In fact, all states were working independently and that's what killed the good plan of having a coastal road because Lagos and PH, Enugu and Imo, Ondo and Benin etc do not have a common goal.

The day I knew that you can drive down to ondo state on motorbike from Lagos (less than 90 mins), I only shook my head in despair. How long are we going to allow things to deteriorate.

I believe Nigeria is going to witness a great change in a very shortwhile. We just need to be constantly updated of the little progresses been made. I think Kano-Ibadan Rail is almost ready so everything will be fine one day.

As par fast trains, Oga make we even see one first.

I believe you'll be happier to hear Naija celebrated 2 months of uninterrupted 150V power supply than hoping for 220v that does seem to be competing with second coming of Jesus Christ.

I'll be 4 decade in this country soon. Let me see train, light and meaningful developments all over the state. Naija is not only Lagos state. Abeg! grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2016
n3xt:

Acres still between 250 and 600 max.

Only the optimists will see sense in this. The pessimists will say "no be government project"

I thank God for the Chateau decision. Now everything is falling into right place. The new Mile 12 is just 20 mins backdoor (now I can buy cheap at cheap cost in the shortest time possible), 4th mainland is just 30 mins (by road @ 120km/hr), Iperu National Rail Station (Lagos to Calabar) is just 12 mins so I can go to see spyder880 by train without sweat, and Home Sweet Home (Egba Alake) is just 40 mins on 80km/hr.
Why will I not thank God.

Don't be surprised if I choose to move NextHome Brick+Stone to a location near cheap materials and also nearer to the train station. Hopefully we will become the first company to sell blocks per crate. Crate of 24 is N4,000 with crate to Lagos. grin

That's the whole idea. Businesses can choose to be where it's most convenient once there's easy means of transportation.

God bless Nigeria!
Very true. And rail transport of goods is cheap.
Hopefully, there wouldn't be omonile issue yet.
If the project is carried out completely, the whole area would be developed in 10 years.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2016
gbadexy:

Very true. And rail transport of goods is cheap.
Hopefully, there wouldn't be omonile issue yet.
If the project is carried out completely, the whole area would be developed in 10 years.

Omo Onile for where land is selling 250k. Bros, consider the positives. The same land sells elsewhere for N300m (it may even be worse).

You no go buy land and even do community projects for the indigenes so that they can adopt you as one of their lost son grin grin

All of us be Omo Onile!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 10:14am On Jun 08, 2016
spyder880:

Wow! Very good and educative reading. I will see if I can get the movie mentioned to learn more. But in our Nigeria with little or no electricity, I was thinking of using alternatives like a battery operated ventilator fan to keep fresh air inside and vent to the roof attic. I will print and study more from that website. Thanks for sharing the link Sir.

You can put all those things on a Solar-Charged, battery, completely separate from the house Electricity supply.

But be careful in-case the bad guys set the place on fire (smoke-out-the rats system).
Internal HEAT (not fire!) will eventually kill or force out the occupants

Please put these into your "planning" as well.... and mitigate for such scenario.

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2016
n3xt:

Omo Onile for where land is selling 250k. Bros, consider the positives. The same land sells elsewhere for N300m (it may even be worse).

You no go buy land and even do community projects for the indigenes so that they can adopt you as one of their lost son grin grin

All of us be Omo Onile!

Very true sir grin

What's the worst thing that can happen to the land, it will only appreciate with time and if not, one could always go into farming.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2016
gbadexy:

Very true sir grin

What's the worst thing that can happen to the land, it will only appreciate with time and if not, one could always go into farming.

Land is the only good thing you can chop remain for your kids.
Even when you build them houses they still want to build theirs and do not want to spend their money renovating your building to their taste.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2016
EgunMogaji:
I found another way to send money to Naija from the US with no hassle.

Previously I was using RiaMoneyTransfer but their rate is N195

I found BossRevolution, which is how I call Nigeria and they offer N305 as of this evening.

Western Union has gone up too. Forget about Ria with that low rate.
Try LaNacional if you have it in your area.. I will get you their website later.. or do a google search and see.
As of last night the rate was N342.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2016
kolaa007:

Bros,

I don't know if u hv anybody doing your Windows for u. PVC windows would look nice on a your building and would be d envy of town.....kolaa007@yahoo.com

I will want to give it a try in one of my building, watsapp me.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by write2obi(m): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
mufutau55:

Oga Egungun, there is juju/voodoo/ogungun that will put both the Dobermans and Mai-Guard to sleep o.... ask @Kolashangone.

But my "Asabari - Ogun Orokin Special (Gbefun-gbori)" go make those bad boys sweep my whole compound for many days until I stop them ni o.

Hajji M.
grin grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
kolaa007:

Thanks so much for this nice and educational piece on the long run pvc is cheaper than aluminum. Just finished working on a site in lekki County Homes. The house has been abandon for more than 10 years they hv to practically change mos things in the house all we had to do on the windows was change a few hardware and wash the window and it was back if it was aluminum the owner would hv to change all d windows...

Please do a thread to showcase this and post prices of popular sizes.

Post install and delivery prices too.

I'm going to need 40 windows soon.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
mufutau55:

Western Union has gobe up too. Forget about Ria.
Try Lanacional if you have it in your area.. I will get yiu their website later.. or fo a google search and see.
As of last night the rate is N342.

Hajji M.

Thanks Hajj, time to raise the bar cheesy

http://www.resourcebridgellc.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: smoke out the rat in safe rooms. It is real. Especially in Nigeria where each house is a local government of its own.

This is why I'm building a hidden mid strength panic room and not an all out anti ballistic safe room.

A panic room is just a part of the overall scaled level of defense. If it has come to falling back to the panic room then there's going to be murder involved.

I feel sorry for anyone that builds a fortified poured concrete safe room in Nigeria willy nilly without due diligence.

I've lived in tornado alley in Texas with many safe rooms and not a JJC to them.

http://www.ussaferoom.com/safe-room-for-surviving-a-home-invasion/

Sledgehammer the walls down you say, sure but there'll be some hot shyte waiting on the other side.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
agarawu23:
Panic or safe room can't be done without 24hour power supply. The unexpected can happen at anytime therefore electricity Must be stable ad be at alert.
Inverters/solars cant be rely on cos they can break down especially if we buy the fake ones.

A tunnel is also a good idea but will cost more money than a panic room.

Ideas like this works perfectly in abroad and not our obodo Nigeria where we fast and pray before we see electricity.

I've got friends with 24/7 electricity in Nigeria.

The problem is affordability.

Solar can give you 24/7 electricity.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thanks Hajj, time to raise the bar cheesy
http://www.resourcebridgellc.com

Exactly.. If they service your area, they are very good and reliable... money get to Naija in few minutes.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
mufutau55:

Exactly.. If they service your area, they are very good and reliable... money get to Naija in few minutes.

Hajji M.

They don't serve my area but has applied for license. Do they do direct bank deposit?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
EgunMogaji:

They don't serve my area but has applied for license. Do they do direct bank deposit?

Good. Yes. Direct bank account deposit is their specialty... either your own account or others accounts.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Trying to keep motivated grin

Those photos of building going up will surely keep you motivational intoxicated... Keep doing it sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
mufutau55:

Those photos of building going up will surely keep you motivational intoxicated... Keep doing it sir.

Hajji M.

Thank you Sir, na your footstep I dey try to follow Sir.

That's 1,000 blocks gone, will order the next 1,000 this week and we'll see where they reach. I'm being decidely measured so they don't think that there's an unending supply of dollars grin

I continue to be indebted to all who share what's possible and especially the professional builders that lead the way. I have friends that are still saying that you can't build a house in Nigeria from disapora, I listen and just smile. But God will continue to guide us all on our journeys.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
lastpage:

BTW: is there anyone here who witnessed the carnage of the 80's in Ondo state, when UPN and NPN slugged it out and you could burn a building down with just an egg?
Okay, let us leave the matter. Just install your Burglary proofs and Dogs and Alarms and escape routes and whatever catches your fancy. kiss kiss

And that was even recent... I was not in Nigeria for that... but I can go back to Awo vs Akintola time... UPGA and DEMO!
Old folks here will surely remember that... the fight is not with gun but with JUJU o. But that was then.
We are all in Churches and Mosques now... and have abandoned our Cultures... Not all JUJU are bad anyway..
Thanks for that very good narrative Lastpage... you are good at writing than I will ever be.. that delayed my Ph.D for many years.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (3729) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.