Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,286 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4540715 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (3706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Show me where i said "severally, that @Laspage is the same person as @Fastshipping" if you cant then you are a big Liar.....and ofcos We all know that Mr soldier, DSS and Lecturer.

How many times have I said Bosun Brabus did not owe me a Penny? Tell me you miss that too.

You just want to score cheap points.

And for your Dog Abdulazeez......I have asked him how he want am. let him tell us which one he want me to post first....

Your post na colorful nonsense.

lastpage:

Just saw this:

First you all have said severally, that @Laspage is the same person as @Fastshipping undecided .......... but now you are referring to him as someone (3rd party) l should call to order?
Is it that you knew all along that he is a different person but you just chose to cause "unreasonable trouble", by saying @Laspage is same person as @Fastshipping, just like you have called him so many other monikers, as long as those monikers belong to people you dislike?

You see, you need to reflect on this: Its okay to "fight fraud" but it is equally fraudulent to make spurious, unsubstantiated allegations and to get things mixed up, deliberately!
I dont like inconsistencies.
angry angry

Secondly, @Fasthipping is an independent person (l know we all know, just as we know all those monikers you lump together are independent people) and it is not my job to "call him to order". I dont control adults

Thirdly, @Fastshipping's post DID NOT mention ANYONE by monicker and if l were you, l will simply let it slide but l was shocked that YOU answered to a general comment, which could have been referring to anybody! (Ele'foo o!). shocked shocked
WHY did you or should you think that post was referring to you?

Anyway, l will advice you to publish what you want to publish about him and let us forget about it, once and for all.
grin grin
As for me, l have no time to keep answering to this kind of call-out and will beg you to leave my moniker out of it.
I hope "your camp" will appeal to "YOU", to let the matter slide, so we can continue to have the small peace we had a few days back

@Fastshipping: please, until we get that "exposee" about you that was promised (no be today l don dey hear that one about me too grin its all 'smoke'. ), l will beg you, for the sake of others on this thread, to let the matter slide.

Merry Xmas and Happy New year to everybody

Lastpage!

BTW: It is a good thing to see that those who used to vilify me for being "colorful", have also seen the need to acquire CRAYONS! shocked shocked
Previously, you use to identify "any moniker" that uses color, as @Lastpage in disguise!
That was your 'solid' PROOF! undecided wink
Such is life! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Let me standby for any son of a lunatic quoting me directly......
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
FastShipping:
In another news, was anybody present at the court proceeding today where Brabus is being prosecuted?

Can we get his latest pictures and what happened in courtroom today?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sorry I posted this here pal. No one knows you as Tito here

Funny conversation. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

3strikes son of a lunatic is well known here to be a criminal who fears for his life each time he is advised to report Brabus to the police. He rather have you cry and whine with him than to report Brabus to the police.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
FastShipping:
In another news, was anybody present at the court proceeding today where Brabus is being prosecuted?

Anyone with an update on Brabus case? We need pictures and court proceeding updates please.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Same suspect who has taken delusion to another level signed out from his usual moniker and about to start posting with cloned Brabus moniker.

sick boy... Like someone said, 3strikes fell off from his mother's back grin grin grin

Hey folks, look below and see who is behind the Brabus cloned handle grin grin grin

No one else except the sick boy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
so am brabus now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is the meaning of the nonsense screenshots you posted? It is obvious you don't have a genuine day job. You are just a scammer. You are so pissed that am bursting your bubbles............and I have not even started with you yet. grin grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Same criminal

Signed out at 5.57pm with Brabus cloned moniker and signed in with the moniker he uses to display his lunacy

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fastshipping's crew in the U.S.....................He is wanted

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Flat, vague and empty again

Ladies and gentlemen, look as his so called hard fact grin grin grin grin

The person who said you fell from your mother's back was right grin grin

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 2:30am On Dec 16, 2016
FastShipping:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2016
3strikes:
Show me where i said "severally, that @Laspage is the same person as @Fastshipping" if you cant then you are a big Liar.....and ofcos We all know that Mr soldier, DSS and Lecturer.

How many times have I said Bosun Brabus did not owe me a Penny? Tell me you miss that too.

You just want to score cheap points.

And for your Dog Abdulazeez......I have asked him how he want am. let him tell us which one he want me to post first....

Your post na colorful nonsense.

Chillax, l dont have your time!

So Abdulazeez is now Oscar Batista?
Is this what you promised on on Nairaland?
This is real FRAUD o
!

You have been promising people on this thread about also exposing @Lastpage, since August, yet nothing aside just repeating same uncorroborated verbiage!

Take a Chill and let the thread get some sanity. You have nothing new to add.
By now, we EVERYONE here knows who the real frauds are.
Let us "Negodu" and go back to learning on the thread

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2016
lastpage:

Chillax, l dont have your time!

[b]So Abdulazeez is now Oscar Batista?

Is this what you promised on on Nairaland?
This is real FRAUD o
!

You have been promising people on this thread about also exposing @Lastpage, since August, yet nothing aside just repeating same uncorroborated verbiage!

Take a Chill and let the thread get some sanity. You have nothing new to add.
By now, we EVERYONE here knows who the real frauds are.
Let us "Negodu" and go back to learning on the thread
.[/b]

Lastpage!
Lol @ the bold of your post, Lastpage, dont start with your funny gifs & questions again today oo, abeg, l just wake up , l dont want to spill hot coffee on my body, that your bronze statue you posted few days ago will ever remain in my memory, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland, no dull moments on Nairaland, this threads name should be changed to laughter, commedy, stress relieving, happy moments, depression relieving, hypertension solution thread, Oga muffutau55 should take note, Lastpage and Fastshipping are hereby nominated as the new moderator for laughter and commedy on Nairaland, l will send official recommendation letter to S.eun grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
back2sender:
Please my people need your help here.
How much is 0.45 gauge aluminium. Is it per square metre its sold. Attached is the quotation and a picture of the house
which villiage is this ?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
Egunmogaji is still alive and reading this right now . Baba why you nor dey keep your word . I just left Atlanta .

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ralphlauren(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
3strikes:
This is all part of the scam. Those monikers belongs to fastshipping.

He writes his own review. Some will call that mental illness but I call that an act of deception aka FRAUD.

You are so wrong.

I don't give reviews except it's been earned and I can personally vouch for fastshipping. He is genuine.

Personally, I shipped 2 cars with him.

Then I refered him to a friend and he has also shipped two cars with him - the most recent a Range Rover.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ralphlauren(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Fastshipping, why not report to the moderators rather than exchanging words with the dude ?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amanikondo: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
Thread gone to garbage. I don unfollow.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ralphlauren:
Fastshipping, why not report to the moderators rather than exchanging words with the dude ?

Waste of time reporting some hopeless cursed kids on this forum. The moderator here only work once in six month. One lazy lawyer for that matter. We had a good moderator here that was relieved with no explanation given.

I had to hit hard on this particular miscreant and lunatic who is on this particular thread. He claimed he was defrauded by Brabus but whoever advises him to go to the police, he insults them and accuses them of working with Brabus. He believes he won't get justice going to the police and also thinks the system is rigged against him. He fears for his life each time he is advised to report to the police what Brabus did to him. I have no idea why he hates seeing the police. grin He rather cry, whine and nag on this thread and hopes we all cry and whine with him like a cry baby that he is. He wants whoever comes on this thread to pledge allegiance to him and promise they cry and whine with him for what Brabus did to him.

No need to be gentleman with these hopeless kids here. They are the first to insult but the first to start crying, whining and screeching in pain when they get hit hard. I once thought playing nice was good but I was wrong.

Time for playing nice with any hopeless kid is over. You hit them hard in the mouth once they crawl out from their holes.

Watch this space as this particular hopeless kid son of a lunatic detonates his suicide belt and blows up this place. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
spyder880:

There should be a proper investigation into the causes of this collapse and the results made PUBLIC. We all need to learn more from these happenings.

All investigations into building collapses, if done, are usually available to the public. Check the NSE portal or drop in at the closest branch office. Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
abdulwastecx:

The problem with having a very thin column 150 x 150mm is slenderness which may developed as a result of the section.

The best bet when building using 6'' solid block is to flat the block out, instead of 6''x 9'' 18'' we can have 9'' x 6'' 18''*where the thickness is replaced with 9''

Is there mould for this? In Nigeria?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
@ abdulwastecx

Got your mail and replied.

Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2016
FastShipping:
@ abdulwastecx

Got your mail and replied.

Thank you.

thank you sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 12:06am On Dec 17, 2016
KingJB:

Is there mould for this? In Nigeria?

you don't a new mould for that, the 6'' solid will do just fine
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by eye4eye: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2016
war zone of a thread.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Commonsense101(m): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2016
FastShipping:

The moderator here only work once in six month. One lazy lawyer for that matter. We had a good moderator here that was relieved with no explanation given.
Frankly we need to cut the mod here some slack. He's got a life outside N/Land too you knw. Some people TRUELY have crazy hours. Sometimes your plate is just so full you barely "live" .

I used to complain too, but sometimes when i have weeks like the past coupla weeks i wonder what I would do if I was a Mod.
Maybe he ain't the man for the job because of his schedule. A mod should be reasonably active and have enough free time to do some actual Moderation

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by eye4eye: 12:15am On Dec 17, 2016
spyder880:
What I will like to know, after the investigations is;

1. Did the building pass through the government specified approval process before the house was started?

2. Did the contractors/engineers/consultants/materials engineers follow the building plans to the letter?

3. Was the building adequately supervised by relevant authorities as the building was being constructed?

4. Who approved the building after construction as "fit/safe enough" for human habitation before they started using it for the church program to shelter hundreds of people?

Am asking all these because I have seen situations where the government totally ignores a building construction from start to finish. I think this is wrong. To be proactive, supervision should be intense at the construction stage, and if for any reason of negligence, the builders and the government supervisors deserve equal blame/punishment.

You go wait tire to get answers to those questions of yours.

Keep waiting. T.B Joshua still walking free. Government scare to even interrogate him.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by eye4eye: 12:21am On Dec 17, 2016
amanikondo:
Thread gone to garbage. I don unfollow.

cheesy

The thing tire me too. Each time I visit property section, it's like war zone here, but how can some people hold this thread hostage though?

since Brabus the thief is no more here, why people keep bringing him up here?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by eye4eye: 12:25am On Dec 17, 2016
FastShipping:

Waste of time reporting some hopeless cursed kids on this forum. The moderator here only work once in six month. One lazy lawyer for that matter. We had a good moderator here that was relieved with no explanation given.

I had to hit hard on this particular miscreant and lunatic who is on this particular thread. He claimed he was defrauded by Brabus but whoever advises him to go to the police, he insults them and accuses them of working with Brabus. He believes he won't get justice going to the police and also thinks the system is rigged against him. He fears for his life each time he is advised to report to the police what Brabus did to him. I have no idea why he hates seeing the police. grin He rather cry, whine and nag on this thread and hopes we all cry and whine with him like a cry baby that he is. He wants whoever comes on this thread to pledge allegiance to him and promise they cry and whine with him for what Brabus did to him.

No need to be gentleman with these hopeless kids here. They are the first to insult but the first to start crying, whining and screeching in pain when they get hit hard. I once thought playing nice was good but I was wrong.

Time for playing nice with any hopeless kid is over. You hit them hard in the mouth once they crawl out from their holes.

Watch this space as this particular hopeless kid son of a lunatic detonates his suicide belt and blows up this place. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haaaaaaaaaaa cheesy

my stomach dey hurt me. Suicide bomber in property section. yeh cheesy

Who is he thou? cheesy

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amanikondo: 12:57am On Dec 17, 2016
The missiles from FastShipping is to much. Is he from Ibadan? Ibandan people no dey back down. If you throw stone at them, they can send back rock.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (3706) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NL1960, Adedward(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.