Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4524686 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (3702) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
back2sender:

Don't you have some space where madam currently lives, if yes you can use such space if the distance is not too far from your site location.
No space there the things in there cannot mix with cement . Will sort something out .
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
@erico2k2

For we to progress on this thread cum property section, we must apotheosize our centripetal proclivities above our centrifugal excrescence grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ahmedonia4real(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
[b]For we to progress on this thread cum property section, we must apotheosize our centripetal proclivities above our centrifugal excrescence

U running down my fine ba3......

........ I beg.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
AngelicBeing:
@erico2k2

For we to progress on this thread cum property section, we must apotheosize our centripetal proclivities above our centrifugal excrescence grin grin
Ahahaha ahahah my belle
In other news I have been busy . Since PH do calm down now.So anybody wey ask me for money now I get story for them grin
@back2sender

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
erico2k2:

Ahahaha ahahah my belle
In other news I have been busy . Since PH do calm down now.So anybody wey ask me for money now I get story for them grin
@back2sender

I like the one course (coach) all around beam for the decking.... some lousy contractors nowadays omits beam.. which is dangerous.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
mufutau55:

I like the one course (coach) all around beam for the decking.... some lousy contractors nowadays omits beam.. which is dangerous.

Hajji M.
Yes I learnt that on here too . Cost more but it's well worth it. I checked houses round me.some do not have it . I think the contractors did it to save cost
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
erico2k2:

Ahahaha ahahah my belle

As we are in the Christmas mood & season, let us reflect in the quintessential modus vivendi of Jesus Christ who peregrinated this incarnation as an exempli gratia of puritanical, spartan discipline, mental, magnitude, honesty, sincerity , qualities which has become a desiderata for property section Risorgimento wink cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abunafiu(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
AngelicBeing:

As we are in the Christmas mood & season, let us reflect in the quintessential modus vivendi of Jesus Christ who peregrinated this incarnation as an exempli gratia of puritanical, spartan discipline, mental, magnitude, honesty, sincerity , qualities which has become a desiderata for property section Risorgimento wink cool
Your English grammar came at the right time.
Pls continue to run every noise maker down with your turanchi.

By the way, my solarsystem is running optimally .
Got no biz with NEPA.
Due to my 24hrs power, neighbors now can fetch as much since other borehole owners lock up immediately Nepa goes off.

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
abunafiu:

Got no biz with NEPA.
Due to my 24hrs power, neighbors now can fetch as much since other borehole owners lock up immediately Nepa goes off.
Well water is life and you giving water is facilitating life, so from my little Grammar acquired fru the years I can from a height of safety promulgate that You acknowledge good will never bragitate to dissatisfaction of the general populace
chey I try smalllllll grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abunafiu(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
erico2k2:

Well water is life and you giving water is facilitating life, so from my little Grammar acquired fru the years I can from a height of safety promulgate that You acknowledge good will never bragitate to dissatisfaction of the general populace
Yes Oga me you try. But let u and I leave that English to the masters.
Thanks for your kind words.
You will not believe that few minutes ago, that pvc pipe has been broken by an unknown person.
That's one of the reasons other Borehole owners dey lock up. Some people are just destroyers.
Anyway, I shall not be discouraged. My plumber has been notified accordingly sha.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Haywiire(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
iFlux is a professional LED lighting brand of Transsion holdings which is the mother company of Tecno/Itel/Infinix mobile. iFlux is dedicated to providing the right lighting products and more comfortable lighting and life experience for its consumers.

Just like the great success of the transsion group in Nigeria, iFlux will leave no stones unturned in becoming the number one lighting brand in Nigeria.

iFlux comprehensive product portfolio includes indoor lights, outdoor lights, solar powered lights, portable lamps, rechargeable systems, etc. and is the first lighting company to provide 2 yrs warranty which is serviced by Tecno’s after sales service centre, carlcare.

General features of our products include;
• Philips-lumileds LEDs, flip chip technology to guarantee that the damage of a single unit will not affect the whole lamp.
• Multiple lighting distribution available.
• Standard color temperature range of 3000K – 6000K for indoor and > 6000K for outdoor.
• Wide power range; Indoor use (4.5W, 5W, 6W, 9W, 10W, 20W, 24W, 30W, 36W, 40W while for outdoor/perimeter use (30W, 50W, 60W, 120W, 180W, 240W and 300W).
• Longer life-span. Average of 30,000 hours for Indoor bulbs and 60,000 hours for outdoor bulbs.
• Wide beam angles that varies with each of our products to fit different application requirement.
• Low energy consumption of LED bulbs (90% less for incandescent bulbs and 60% less when compared to CFLs.
• Reliable light source from leading LED chip makers, mainly SANAN with high stability of light color and excellent dissipation capacity.
• Works across a wide voltage range of 90V – 265V.
• 2-year limited warranty to be serviced by our after sales service outlet, carlcare.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
abunafiu:

Got no biz with NEPA.
l have read with acatalectic disgust what is happening here and l said to myself, what a shame. What an hocus-pocus . It is better to checkmate the odoriferous excesses of a Machiavellian & mephistophelean cabal on the property forum cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
erico2k2:

Yes I learnt that on here too . Cost more but it's well worth it. I checked houses round me.some do not have it . I think the contractors did it to save cost

That kind of saving cost I no dey do o. That ring beam is well worth the cost and you get one more course overhead for good ceiling POP dropping. Nice move o.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
erico2k2:

You don start too... unah no go kill persin with all this grammar o. LOL!

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
abunafiu:

Got no biz with NEPA.

Alfa Nafiu. You should be getting a WhatsApp message soon.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
abunafiu:

You will not believe that few minutes ago, that pvc pipe has been broken by an unknown person.
That's one of the reasons other Borehole owners dey lock up. Some people are just destroyers.
Anyway, I shall not be discouraged. My plumber has been notified accordingly sha.

Is this act of vandalism or by mistake? If vandalism, many people no get good thing in their heart.
Yes o, don't be discouraged. And you need fence as soon as you can build one o.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sensegiver: 12:11am On Dec 20, 2016
Na all these kind grammar wey then dey take collect people wife na una dey use here o.

It is obvious the jand boys don dey land for christmas.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 5:28am On Dec 20, 2016
l cast my vote for all the good people on this thread who have contributed immensely with their wealth of knowledge and their demosthenic vitriol against property megalomaniacs whose modus vivendi has become increasingly byzantine & narcissist repulsively .

we must all begin to deprecate this razzmatazz & Nestorian braggadocio in this thread and Nairaland property section at large, because when there is no difference between the good and bad on this thread, then it is truly a bolekaja >> ( yoruba word) ambiance . grin grin cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by NL1960: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2016
abunafiu:

Got no biz with NEPA.

Oga, how do you want us to view these pictures?. They are up side down now. Abeg, adjust them and repost. I may be interested in this solar option.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2016
Ok day don brake Good morning everyone . Me I don go site No fighting plzzzzzz if not I will write names of noise makers ! .
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
AngelicBeing:
No, l attended few seminars & conferences with him several times in the past, this thread use to be a nice place to learn before but it has now been overtaken by despicable characters and it is a miasma of a deprecable apothesis of an hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadinly oozing into a maladorous excresence of mobocrasy grin grin grin
Bros I beg, I no have dictionary close to me. I will have to get one before I read your comments. I hope most of these words are newly discovered. Anyway welcome to properties family.
I believe you're school mate of former Edo state governor PA. I like that guy every time I saw him on national TV I always make sure, I have my dictionary close to me before he opens his mouth.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
kopell:
Bros I beg, I no have dictionary close to me. I will have to get one before I read your comments. I hope most of these words are newly discovered. Anyway welcome to properties family.
I believe you're school mate of former Edo state governor PA. I like that guy every time I saw him on national TV I always make sure, I have my dictionary close to me before he opens his mouth.

It's my emblem pleasure to be here & l wish you arxiatical luck grin smiley wink
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Haywiire:
iFlux is a professional LED lighting brand of Transsion holdings which is the mother company of Tecno/Itel/Infinix mobile. iFlux is dedicated to providing the right lighting products and more comfortable lighting and life experience for its consumers.

Just like the great success of the transsion group in Nigeria, iFlux will leave no stones unturned in becoming the number one lighting brand in Nigeria.

iFlux comprehensive product portfolio includes indoor lights, outdoor lights, solar powered lights, portable lamps, rechargeable systems, etc. and is the first lighting company to provide 2 yrs warranty which is serviced by Tecno’s after sales service centre, carlcare.

General features of our products include;
• Philips-lumileds LEDs, flip chip technology to guarantee that the damage of a single unit will not affect the whole lamp.
• Multiple lighting distribution available.
• Standard color temperature range of 3000K – 6000K for indoor and > 6000K for outdoor.
• Wide power range; Indoor use (4.5W, 5W, 6W, 9W, 10W, 20W, 24W, 30W, 36W, 40W while for outdoor/perimeter use (30W, 50W, 60W, 120W, 180W, 240W and 300W).
• Longer life-span. Average of 30,000 hours for Indoor bulbs and 60,000 hours for outdoor bulbs.
• Wide beam angles that varies with each of our products to fit different application requirement.
• Low energy consumption of LED bulbs (90% less for incandescent bulbs and 60% less when compared to CFLs.
• Reliable light source from leading LED chip makers, mainly SANAN with high stability of light color and excellent dissipation capacity.
• Works across a wide voltage range of 90V – 265V.
• 2-year limited warranty to be serviced by our after sales service outlet, carlcare.

After long story of quality of your product you don't remember to put you contact information, and location of your display center. How can you do business just by telling people how great your product are. You guys alway assumed most people are your next door neighbor abi. For your information, you're talking to global market.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
My Oga @ the top, any reason for that. Share more information in that regard pls.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abunafiu(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
NL1960:

Oga, how do you want us to view these pictures?. They are up side down now. Abeg, adjust them and repost. I may be interested in this solar option.

Kindly Whatsapp 08090658808,
What's app only.
I can give u d correct images. I should av rotated them.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
kopell:
My Oga @ the top, any reason for that. Share more information in that regard pls.
This was what we where on about bro
The xtra coach of concrete before slab

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
abunafiu:

Kindly Whatsapp 08090658808,
What's app only.
I can give u d correct images. I should av rotated them.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abunafiu(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=EgunMogaji post=52105115][/quote]
Thanks our Mogaji, the wooden car park is where the panels are on. Plan to replace them with galvanized pipe later in future.

As per security, I am considering using galvanised barb wire fence. Me thinks a block fence might not but sutable since my house is the only one in the street. Other houses are on the other street.
Professional advice is needed Pls.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
erico2k2:

This was what we where on about bro
The xtra coach of concrete before slab
Did same for my decking. The thing dey chop wood (money). As a kobo kobo person when they serve oga Hajji agba here.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
abunafiu:

Aaah! Nigerians, ehn? ! grin grin

Dem nor dey disappoint!
angry angry

Lastpage!

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
kopell:

From what I understood.. it tied the top together then bind the decking securely to the pillars...
That layman understanding is enough for me... I have read many engineering jargon about them, but that above is my summary.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
back2sender:

Did same for my decking. The thing dey chop wood (money). As a kobo kobo person when they serve oga Hajji agba here.

That is one part wey I no dey play kobo-kobo Ijebu style o. No collapse for my (our) building o, plenty Amen for that.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (3702) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.