Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:25 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4667443 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (3744) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I didn't ask for your opinion. You can try to disrespect me but it doesn't matter to me. I'm immune to all that grin

I'm fine with how I do my things.

And stop with the bullcrap American/Nigeria stuff, it's getting old already.

I'm just as Nigerian as you, there's nothing you've done in Nigeria as a Nigerian these year that I haven't done.

I will never subscribe to your apologist way of thinking.

Lool... Na fight...
I will keep quiet, everyone has his/her opinion or thought process and that needs to be respected ..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by befto: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
On the contrary I lived in Chicago for over 6 years so I think I have an OK idea of how things work in that part of the world.
May not be the same where you are but I have a pretty good idea.

Anyways, we wont get anywhere with this.

Like I said before each to their own. We have our ways of doing things so whatever works for you most certainly will not work for me

EgunMogaji:

That's a feminine argument style, I never said that I knew how everything works. On the contrary you are the one claiming that you know how the US works when you probably haven't lived there for any length of time.

Any aggrieved person can go to court and at least come back and post a copy of the lawsuit.

Just stop trying to paint a woe is me picture of Nigeria to me.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
@AdeEkiti

Sir please let me have the name of the bag that was sent to you and a picture. I'm certain that it'll be found to be a fake copy from China.

You see the things that most don't know or want to admit is that the US is not that different from Nigeria. Fraud, theft, burglaries, home invasion robberies, car jackings, illegal immigration, business swindlings, rapes, etc all occur here on a regular basis. The difference is that you have a government that is ready to pursue to satisfaction.

It's also similar because just like we have Oshodi and Lekki we also have East LA and Belmont Shores as contrasting examples.

Not saying that it's so in your case, but some Nigerians (we are our own worst enemy) export the cheapest product they can find to Nigeria. From clothes to salvaged vehicles.

My advice to you, Sir, is to always take things with a grain of trust. Don't blindly believe that just because it came via the US that it's first grade material.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
befto:
On the contrary I lived in Chicago for over 6 years so I think I have an OK idea of how things work in that part of the world.
May not be the same where you are but I have a pretty good idea.

Anyways, we wont get anywhere with this.

Like I said before each to their own. We have our ways of doing things so whatever works for you most certainly will not work for me

I've lived here continuously now going over 30 years. It also has to do with exposure.

Were you in school for those 6 years or were you raising a family, changing jobs, building houses,buying cars, entering contracts, defending lawsuits in courts, getting divorced, etc so that you were exposed to all types of things that makes you a residents and not just a mere visitor?

You're funny, you and your 6 years grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
mavverick:

Lool... Na fight...
I will keep quiet, everyone has his/her opinion or thought process and that needs to be respected ..

Not a fight at all, just calling things the way I see am grin

I'll drink beers with any of yah all any time.

Okay going back to bed now.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by befto: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Haha,

Pretty sad but let's drop it. Does not need to go on any longer.

we wont get anywhere and I most certainly do not have anymore energy to carry on.

Have a good day grin

EgunMogaji:

I've lived here continuously now going over 30 years. It also has to do with exposure.

Were you in school for those 6 years or were you raising a family, changing jobs, building houses,buying cars, entering contracts, defending lawsuits in courts, getting divorced, etc so that you were exposed to all types of things that makes you a residents and not just a mere visitor?

You're funny, you and your 6 years grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Not a fight at all, just calling things the way I see am grin

I'll drink beers with any of yah all any time.

Okay going back to bed now.

Oga Elegun

E be like say sleep never comot your eye lol. Will buy you beer anytime mate, maybe even take you to olive garden self. I like that restaurant and the fact that they give you a big bowl of salad when you step in.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
The courts work in Nigeria.. at least we have tons of lawyers etc who make a living in the court system undecided ..
Just that most times, justice is sold to the highest bidder..
Or to the person who knows influential people..
Or your case is made to drag on for years by virtue of subvertion..
Or you aquire Legal fees that has almost bankrupted you or your company..
Yes you may win a litigation but the court doesn't force the defendant to pay money especially if you file for bankruptcy like my guy 50 cent.
You win a 5m lawsuit and they can pay you 5,000 every month..

But, the courts work..

During ministerial screening, the APC lawyer said he had seen a case of child custody at the supreme Court after 17 years.. Case is still on.. The child is noelw married sef

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
mavverick:

Oga Elegun

E be like say sleep never comot your eye lol. Will buy you beer anytime mate, maybe even take you to olive garden self. I like that restaurant and the fact that they give you a big bowl of salad when you step in.

Yea, apparently I was assigned early morning shift for our baby angry

Wifey loves Olive Garden, it's her favorite restaurant yet since she emigrated 3 years ago. I just love how she says Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken in an Ibadan accent grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
About the Roofing issue..

Aluminum is not melted / produced in Nigeria. The difference i see is where (part of the world) these companies (Tower, First Alu, Sumo etc) buy their Aluminium and then import it to Nigeria.

Another factor is this. Some companies buy these Aluminium rolls in plain form (that side you see under the painted side) and then oven bake (paint) , then corrugate (into metcoppo, longspan or step tiles) it in Nigeria. Some others buy already oven baked ones which might fade easily or not. Only a few companies oven bake their Aluminium to Nigeria weather conditions.

Some lesser companies buy corrugating machines and then buy rolls of Aluminium from the major players.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
KolaShangOne:
The courts work in Nigeria.. at least we have tons of lawyers etc who make a living in the court system undecided ..
Yes you may win a litigation but the court doesn't force the defendant to pay money especially if you file for bankruptcy like my guy 50 cent.

But, the courts work..

During ministerial screening, the APC lawyer said he had seen a case of child custody at the supreme Court after 17 years.. Case is still on.. The child is noelw married sef

Yea my best friend, a Lawyer in UK who worked for the British government just came back to Nigeria and passed his bar exam in Nigeria too as he's moving back home. He wouldn't have taken all those steps for a fruitless endeavor.

Truth be told, I know how litigation can be drawn out because it happens here too. There are cases with Judges being bribed here, Judges sleeping with Defendants Wife, Judges sending prisoners to private jails to get kickbacks, etc

You can also legally bury your adversary with paperwork, motions, summons, etc in court here too to a point that they will have to just give up the case cause they can't afford to continue fighting. But there'll be a record that such a lawsuit has been filed.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
KolaShangOne:
About the Roofing issue..

Aluminum is not melted / produced in Nigeria. The difference i see is where (part of the world) these companies (Tower, First Alu, Sumo etc) buy their Aluminium and then import it to Nigeria.

Another factor is this. Some companies buy these Aluminium rolls in plain form (that side you see under the painted side) and then oven bake (paint) , then corrugate (into metcoppo, longspan or step tiles) it in Nigeria. Some others buy already oven baked ones which might fade easily or not. Only a few companies oven bake their Aluminium to Nigeria weather conditions.

Some lesser companies buy corrugating machines and then buy rolls of Aluminium from the major players.

With your eminent experience in the industry, which one would you use on your own house?

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
brabus:

Tell us how you resolved with the company that supplied the defective material.

l pulled them back to site and they sealed all leaks . Then I complained about this to supervisors and they agreed to make repairs to their machine. Then I now buy from them and we corrugate outside.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
Sir, I understand you but Amma say something about the grades of quality as well as cost, these are expensive bags from UK , shoes as well but they dont fit in our environments, some fancy shoes that cost a lot might last long using them over there but when they get to naija where muds,dust and others touches them damn they all become sh*t , I av some friends in the states as well though as u said some places are like Jamaica ,Nigeria over there in cases of security but cameras are always there to bring justice to all crimes committed.. One day Amma see the states too but just for sightseeing and I'm back to my father's land.. How is the preparation for the forthcoming election in the states sir, I pray mr trump doesn't win o or else Africans are in trouble , he's such a pain in the as*••
EgunMogaji:
@AdeEkiti

Sir please let me have the name of the bag that was sent to you and a picture. I'm certain that it'll be found to be a fake copy from China.

You see the things that most don't know or want to admit is that the US is not that different from Nigeria. Fraud, theft, burglaries, home invasion robberies, car jackings, illegal immigration, business swindlings, rapes, etc all occur here on a regular basis. The difference is that you have a government that is ready to pursue to satisfaction.

It's also similar because just like we have Oshodi and Lekki we also have East LA and Belmont Shores as contrasting examples.

Not saying that it's so in your case, but some Nigerians (we are our own worst enemy) export the cheapest product they can find to Nigeria. From clothes to salvaged vehicles.

My advice to you, Sir, is to always take things with a grain of trust. Don't blindly believe that just because it came via the US that it's first grade material.

Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
abdulwastecx:

Rusting is corrosion in iron and steel product while corrosion in aluminum is called aluminum oxide.

The statement could have been aluminum also corrode but it's corrosion is called aluminum oxide

I agree with you that Aluminium does not rust but "may" corrode. .............."may" being the operative word here!

Having said that, the corrosion in "PURE" Aluminium does not lead to leakage.

In "Chemistry-speak", the oxidation in Aluminium is more of a "whitish, very thin surface residue", left on the "surface of the Aluminium".

As long as it is pure Aluminium, the worst such can cost is "unsightly appearance"..... it wont "dig a hole" in the Aluminium.

One of the reasons it is used in Air-plane body manufacture.

In most cases, it is when another metal is mixed with Aluminium to form an Aluminium Alloy, that the corrosion becomes very noticeable when exposed to air/water. This is "anodized Aluminium" corossion

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wow, we are just one big family on property section.. cheesy and I'm loving it . Cheers fam, oga egun, oga Mavverick, madam befto, good Yall are back on track.. Cheers once again
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
adeekiti:
Sir, I understand you but Amma say something about the grades of quality as well as cost, these are expensive bags from UK , shoes as well but they dont fit in our environments, some fancy shoes that cost a lot might last long using them over there but when they get to naija where muds,dust and others touches them damn they all become sh*t , I av some friends in the states as well though as u said some places are like Jamaica ,Nigeria over there in cases of security but cameras are always there to bring justice to all crimes committed.. One day Amma see the states too but just for sightseeing and I'm back to my father's land.. How is the preparation for the forthcoming election in the states sir, I pray mr trump doesn't win o or else Africans are in trouble , he's such a pain in the as*••

Trump will never win. Don't follow politics, they're all crooks.

Name of the expensive bag and pic of the label. I'm certain it's fake. Nigeria is harsh but not harsher than some parts of the us.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
EgunMogaji:

America is a huge place, we don't have as such as closing our windows for winter here in Southern California.

My windows gets open and close up to 10 times a day. I live in a downstairs unit thus they get closed whenever we egress.

Nigerians just need to stop buying the cheapest shyte from China grin

You mean you leave your windows open in Winter (or is there no Winter in Souther C.A?) ... yet you heat the house? shocked shocked

Why would you be opening your windows 10times daily? grin grin
That must be a big job in itself!

C'mmon, lets be realistic here, this is not a fisticuffs of some sort.

I agree though, that Nigerians import a lot of "low-quality" items, especially from China, that dont conform to established US/British/E.U standards.

But l have bought a few things from those climes as well, which were not expected to be kept constantly under almost 40"C heat, shipped them to Nigeria and therefore ended-up with a "reduced lifetime". THIS IS A FACT.

Anyway, each to his own. undecided

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
lastpage:

You mean you leave your windows open in Winter (or is there no Winter in Souther C.A?) ... yet you heat the house? shocked shocked

Why would you be opening your windows 10times daily? grin grin
That must be a big job in itself!

C'mmon, lets be realistic here, this is not a fisticuffs of some sort.

I agree though, that Nigerians import a lot of "low-quality" items, especially from China, that dont conform to established US/British/E.U standards.

But l have bought a few things from those climes as well, which were not expected to be kept constantly under almost 40"C heat, shipped them to Nigeria and therefore ended-up with a "reduced lifetime". THIS IS A FACT.

Anyway, each to his own. undecided

Lastpage!

Yes I leave my windows open all the time, I have no winter weather in Pasadena, California, you can search history of temperatures on weather.com

Yes I do open my windows up to ten times a day or more. My lifestyle is different from yours apparently.

Yes to each his own grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I designed my house with no AC in mind though it's practical and on paper so we will find out

But with a 500 square feet central courtyard, a powerful whole house fan, about 30 or more windows and located on top of a hill I think I shouldn't need an AC.

If I lived in Saki I would most certainly have a fireplace on the inside for those harmattan period. As it is I will have one built in the courtyard for late night entertainment.

Them bones are too old to be cold grin

At the bolded!
How l wish we can all have our houses located on-top of a Hill! kiss kiss

But about 95% of Nigerians dont have their house on a Hill .... infact most have it in a valley or between a "Jungle of Storey buildings", crammed together ..that relying on God-given air is a luxury! grin grin

Please visit Idumota, Lagos Island and Mainland, to appreciate what l am saying. undecided

Power, AC and/or "speed" fan is a necessity, 24/7. grin

I think you are an "idealist", which is a good thing though because you may "stand-out" from the crowd.

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Can't remember though cos they are bags meant for madam and they av been disposed.. (UK bags)
EgunMogaji:

Trump will never win. Don't follow politics, they're all crooks.

Name of the expensive bag and pic of the label. I'm certain it's fake. Nigeria is harsh but not harsher than some parts of the us.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I don't think I'm missing the point at all.

I have a good friend that moved back home.

His cars are the same as they were now going on 5 years without needing a respray.

He's a car nut like me and he washes and waxes his car religiously. Used good quality car specific soap and wax. He doesn't let grime from all the dust and mud sit on the car for days.

Sorry but I don't buy that Sir. Nigeria is not any different from parts of the south.

Now he changes o2 sensors often due to bad gas, you can't refine your own gas but you can do a lot of other stuff.

I hope he has not also bought one of them bad-fuel when there is a fuel shortage?
I remember it knocked out a few Engines some years back!

The thing is l am speaking in "general terms" ... that-is, what obtains with about 85%/majority of the Nigerian populace .... and not what necessarily obtains with Egungun, which may be particular and peculiar to him.

The court system in Nigeria works "to some extent" but it can never be compared to the court system in US/UK/Germany and some European countries.
That Maverick and Co decides not to exercise their "legal rights" on issues bordering on fraud and criminality is their choice and saying the court not working properly" is not an excuse.
I think its just a matter of "personality and disposition"."
You can still make the best of what is available, if you are keen on doing so.

Having said that, you cannot compare the Justice System in these foreign countries to that of Nigeria.
Even Judges here adjourn cases for a reason as simple as "NEPA has not brought light" or "Computer has broken down and we cant retrive a document"!
grin

I bet that is also frequent in those places, right?

That is why l said we are talking in "general terms" and not necessarily drilling down to "specifics of individualities".

EgunMogaji: You see the things that most don't know or want to admit is that the US is not that different from Nigeria. Fraud, theft, burglaries, home invasion robberies, car jackings, illegal immigration, business swindlings, rapes, etc all occur here on a regular basis. The difference is that you have a government that is ready to pursue to satisfaction.

Just saw the bolded part now..

With that "admission statement" of yours, l guess there is nothing more to argue about.
If and when we have a Govt in Nigeria that removes that "difference" (between Nigeria and say the U.S) and is ready to pursue all these atrocities to satisfaction, then we can start talking about "Things work in Nigeria, the same way it does over there".

End of story!

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
KolaShangOne:

But, the courts work..

Sir,
Referring ti the highlighted.

l proffer that the definition of that phrase "The Court Works" will have to be different for Nigeria and countries like the U.K/U.S/Europe because that IS NOT how their own court system works!

I bet Egun can attest to that.

If with all the highlighted we still say "The Court works".... then its some sort of Court o! grin grin grin

..and that is why l can qualify that "The Court works" ..............with the phrase "to a certain extent".

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
lastpage:

At the bolded!
How l wish we can all have our houses located on-top of a Hill! kiss kiss

But about 95% of Nigerians dont have their house on a Hill .... infact most have it in a valley or between a "Jungle of Storey buildings", crammed together ..that relying on God-given air is a luxury! grin grin

Please visit Idumota, Lagos Island and Mainland, to appreciate what l am saying. undecided

Power, AC and/or "speed" fan is a necessity, 24/7. grin

I think you are an "idealist", which is a good thing though because you may "stand-out" from the crowd.

Lastpage!

So when I started my land search with my Real Estate Lawyer (it's best to start here in case it ends up in litigation, at least that was my thought process) I gave him about three must haves.

1) Hilly Terrain that offers views and places the house in airflow
2) Close to but not next to a river/stream - I was still more naive then grin
3) 3 to 5 years from active development

He of course thought I was stark crazy but I got every single wish on my list.

I have the hills with a view and I paying for it by needing up to 300 tons of laterite angry but man, standing on the top of the foundation you can hardly hold up a the building plan because it gets blown out of your hand by wind - schweeeet.

I have to cross a stream/river to get to my site. Far enough but also close enough to offer greenery and wildlife that doesn't depend on humans to nurture them. I can't wait to see what kind of fish I'll be pulling out of that sucker grin

I counsel people that they get to live the life that they wish for so I have to live by example.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
befto:
Why dont you face your lane.

If you dont understand what's going then please stick to your laws and courts.

Our courts are here and yours is where ever you are.

Are you a lawyer?

I think that's very rude for yoy to come on his post n disrespect him in such fashion all he did was trying to advice us.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
adeekiti:
We seem to take pictures of foreign designs and we don't consider the Nigeria maintainance system, if we have a sliding window and swing on one frame, how long do u think it can last with the way we use things in Nigeria, it can be beautifully made, but do we ask ourselves, how many times we open our windows, how many people can take precautions to maintain them..
If you go by that thought let me also ask.how many times do U think it's opened in the west where windows are such a big part of the house design plus there are no protector nor nets.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
EgunMogaji:

So when I started my land search with my Real Estate Lawyer (it's best to start here in case it ends up in litigation, at least that was my thought process) I gave him about three must haves.

1) Hilly Terrain that offers views and places the house in airflow
2) Close to but not next to a river/stream - I was still more naive then grin
3) 3 to 5 years from active development

He of course thought I was stark crazy but I got every single wish on my list.

I have the hills with a view and I paying for it by needing up to 300 tons of laterite angry but man, standing on the top of the foundation you can hardly hold up a the building plan because it gets blown out of your hand by wind - schweeeet.

I have to cross a stream/river to get to my site. Far enough but also close enough to offer greenery and wildlife that doesn't depend on humans to nurture them. I can't wait to see what kind of fish I'll be pulling out of that sucker grin

I counsel people that they get to live the life that they wish for so I have to live by example.
Chei nah a won village u just describe so grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by true2home(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
My Observation Lately

I have to apologize in advance to all our Babas in this property section that started this storm of knowledge sharing on here. I notice that prices are no longer documented as it was when the revolution began. Did i miss something or did the house decided to be discreet about true cost of items and project? It will be sad if we have decided to return to secrecy on this forum.

That part was the Ginger for me ooo.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by befto: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
??

erico2k2:

I think that's very rude for yoy to come on his post n disrespect him in such fashion all he did was trying to advice us.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
true2home:
My Observation Lately

I have to apologize in advance to all our Babas in this property section that started this storm of knowledge sharing on here. I notice that prices are no longer documented as it was when the revolution began. Did i miss something or did the house decided to be discreet about true cost of items and project? It will be sad if we have decided to return to secrecy on this forum.

That part was the Ginger for me ooo.
Not at all oh.you just need to ask for specific info re cost.some of the builds here are owned by People of this forum and sometimes prefer to be descrete. However u can always ask unit cost of an item be it Y16 or trip of sand or granite. Even labour cost. From the builder not the client.
P's sorry for typos.it's my phone.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by true2home(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thank you for the response.

erico2k2:

Not at all oh.you just need to ask for specific info re cost.some of the builds here are owned by People of this forum and sometimes prefer to be descrete. However u can always ask unit cost of an item be it Y16 or trip of sand or granite. Even labour cost. From the builder not the client.
P's sorry for typos.it's my phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (3744) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Horlardorjah(m), Kaybeedon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.