Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,997 members, 7,915,921 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4624831 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (3729) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
GoodFaith:

Let me make this real clear for you
Individuals have different Risk level
The only reason for this debate is the issue of quality
that all Nigerians must demand from all goods and services manufacture in Nigeria
we have the ability because of OVER HIGH RETURN ON INVESTMENT WE MAKE IT CHEAP
THE OTHER SIDE OF COIN FOR CORRUPTIONS IN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES

Trust me, you're wasting your time. I'm not your audience. There's nothing you can teach me.

Writing to the group in general would be my unsolicited advice to you.

There's nothing you're writing, caps and all, that we haven't discussed already in over 700 pages.

I'm secured in the quality of purchased on my site. Nigerian companies makes good quality products and I'll continue to patronize those that pass my due diligence.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2017

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Nigerian Doors shocked

Abi now... Turkey standard, if not better o.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Michaelisaacng(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
It is high time we start imbibing the Culture of *Land Banking!, rather than Money Banking.* Land Banking guarantees and gives more...

Find below, your interest in the following Estates, located in Ibeju-Lekki and Environs

�CHRISTAL VILLA GOLD ESTATE
5 minutes after la'campaigne tropicana beach resort
Promo Price: #600k per plot
Size: 600sqm
Title: registered survey deed of assignment & Excision

�CHRISTAL VILLA GARDEN
10 minutes after dangote refinery
Promo Price: #1.5m
Title: Registered Survey, & Excision

�LAGOON COURTS�
N2.5m per plot
Location: Ibeju-Agbe Town, Ibeju-Lekki (by new international airport).
Title: REGISTERED SURVEY, DEED OF ASSIGNMENT & GAZETTE IN PROCESS

�SANDFIELD COURTS�
N5.5M per plot
Location: Origanrigan along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1mile from Dangote Refinery)
Title: GLOBAL C OF O.

�WHITE OAK COURTS�
N5M per plot
Location: Oshoroko Town along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1mile from Dangote Refinery)

�BROOKSVILLE COURTS�
N4M half plot
Location: Ibeju-Agbe Town, Ibeju-Lekki (By new international airport)
Title: REGISTERED SURVEY, DEED IF ASSIGNMENT & GAZETTE

�HAMPTON COURTS�
N2m per plot

�UPTOWN COURTS�
N5M per plot
Location: Osoroko Town along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1mile from Dangote Refinery)
Title: GLOBAL C OF O

�UPTOWN COURTS EXT.�
N4.5M per plot
Location: Osoroko Town along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1mile from Dangote Refinery)

�WOLVERTON COURTS�
N2.5m per plot
Location: Located at Okun-Ilado town, Ibeju-Lekki Lagos State, a walking distance to the Lekki Free Trade Zone
Title: PROPOSED EXCISION

�EDGEWOOD COURTS�
N3M per plot
Location: Located at Okun-Ilado town, Ibeju-Lekki Lagos State, a walking distance to the Lekki Free Trade Zone.

�PALMSVILLE COURTS�
N3M per plot
Location: Along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1 Mile to Dangote Refinery

�SUNNYLAND COURTS�
N5M per plot
Location: Oshoroko Town along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1 Mile to Dangote Refinery)

�SPRINGWOOD COURTS�
N3M per plot
Location: Okegun Town, Ibeju-Lekki (By New International Airport)
Title: REGISTERED SURVEY, DEED OF ASSIGNMENT & EXCISION / PROPOSED EXCISION

Invest NOW, and watch your Money Multiply Geometrically!

For Further Inquiries and Inspection on our Investment Lands Contact us: Tel:08060606005 08080553162 08154464066 Email: michaelisaacinfo@gmail.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
mufutau55:

Abi now... Turkey standard, if not better o.

Hajji M.

Ti eyinbo ba nse rice ta, to ba fowole o
Ti eniyan dudu ba seti e, to se ti e ni edinwo. koda kodaju teyinbo lo
Ti eleyinbo lama ko wole

Alhadji Sikiru Ayinde Barrister (ki olorun fi orun ke won) sang this back in the 80's, still true today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Trust me, you're wasting your time. I'm not your audience. There's nothing you can teach me.

Writing to the group in general would be my unsolicited advice to you.

There's nothing you're writing, caps and all, that we haven't discussed already in over 700 pages.

I'm secured in the quality of purchased on my site. Nigerian companies makes good quality products and I'll continue to patronize those that pass my due diligence.

I am not asking you not to do you
On the other hand you are not going to school me but respect my views
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
GoodFaith:

I am not asking you not to do you
On the other hand you are not going to school me but respect my views

Well, I did not quote you specifically. I posted in general to the forum, unlike what you did by quoting me directly.

Trust me on this, I have no intention to school you. None.

I don't have to respect you or your views - this is unnegotiable. It is not part of the TOS of this site.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Well, I did not quote you specifically. I posted in general to the forum, unlike what you did by quoting me directly.

Trust me on this, I have no intention to school you. None.

I don't have to respect you or your views - this is unnegotiable. It is not part of the TOS of this site.

when people say "respect their views'
It mean they have a right to that view
U can agree or disagree with it - F it
I am 100 on this if u meet me
U will respect me
Nobody will tell U
Have a great day

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
GoodFaith:

If you get to know me
Nobody will tell U
Have a great day

No interest in that, thanks.

You too.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
This is the major problem we have in this country, who cares about what anyone is. It corruption that being the country to what it was today, those that benefit from it don't what anything change. Back in the days when everything was working as it should. Know compromise in any quality of Nigeria product. Bribery of government officials to compromise quality of product is the order of the day in almost every aspect of our life, those that benefit from it didn't see anything wrong in it. Many of us are paying the price for the few that continue to destruct the system. May God save us.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please don't go to this website if you don't like Nigerian products as you may be offended by their spectacular offerings.

http://www.cdkindustriesng.com

They also export, imagine that. Just what we need, earning foreign exchange instead of spending it.

Anyways sha, time to mind my own bizwhacks grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toxxnoni(m): 12:14am On Jul 13, 2017
1) Core drilling
2) Water borehole drilling
3) Soil test(SPT)
4) Core sample

Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited
We are based in lagos, Nigeria and we provide inter-state services, Our services are
1) Water borehole drilling
2) Water treatment
3) Geo-physical survey
4) Soil test / Geo-technical investigation
5) Pile foundation
6) Sand search
7) Laboratory analysis
8. ) Construction and Installation of over-head tanks
9) Project management/­Supervision and General construction.

WE RENDER OUR SERVICES ANYWHERE WITHIN NIGERIA
Call or whatsapp +2348136569906
Email astrogeotech@yahoo.c­om
facebook.com/­astrogeotech/
Tweet @astrogeotech1

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AKMoney1(m): 12:18am On Jul 13, 2017
klark3:

600 - 700k for fencing
4-6 bedroom can fit on a plot

Thanks sir... You mean a 4-6 bedroom duplex will fit on a plot of land with enough car spaces too?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Michaelisaacng:

It is high time we start imbibing the Culture of *Land Banking!, rather than Money Banking.* Land Banking guarantees and gives more...

Find below, your interest in the following Estates, located in Ibeju-Lekki and Environs

�CHRISTAL VILLA GOLD ESTATE
5 minutes after la'campaigne tropicana beach resort
Promo Price: #600k per plot
Title: registered survey deed of assignment & Excision

�CHRISTAL VILLA GARDEN
10 minutes after dangote refinery
Promo Price: #1.5m
Title: Registered Survey, & Excision

�LAGOON COURTS�
N2.5m per plot
Location: Ibeju-Agbe Town, Ibeju-Lekki (by new international airport).

�SANDFIELD COURTS�
N5.5M per plot
Location: Origanrigan along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1mile from Dangote Refinery)

�WHITE OAK COURTS�
N5M per plot
Location: Oshoroko Town along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1mile from Dangote Refinery)

�BROOKSVILLE COURTS�
N4M half plot
Location: Ibeju-Agbe Town, Ibeju-Lekki (By new international airport)
Title: REGISTERED SURVEY, DEED IF ASSIGNMENT & GAZETTE

�HAMPTON COURTS�
N2m per plot

�UPTOWN COURTS�
N5M per plot

�UPTOWN COURTS EXT.�
N4.5M per plot

�WOLVERTON COURTS�
N2.5m per plot
Location: Located at Okun-Ilado town, Ibeju-Lekki Lagos State, a walking distance to the Lekki Free Trade Zone

�EDGEWOOD COURTS�
N3M per plot
Location: Located at Okun-Ilado town, Ibeju-Lekki Lagos State, a walking distance to the Lekki Free Trade Zone.

�PALMSVILLE COURTS�
N3M per plot
Location: Along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1 Mile to Dangote Refinery

�SUNNYLAND COURTS�
N5M per plot
Location: Oshoroko Town along Lekki Free Trade Zone (1 Mile to Dangote Refinery)

�SPRINGWOOD COURTS�
N3M per plot
Location: Okegun Town, Ibeju-Lekki (By New International Airport)
Title: REGISTERED SURVEY, DEED OF ASSIGNMENT & EXCISION / PROPOSED EXCISION

Invest NOW, and watch your Money Multiply Geometrically!

For Further Inquiries and Inspection on our Investment Lands Contact us: Tel:08060606005 08080553162 08154464066 Email: michaelisaacinfo@gmail.com
Hmmmm, with all the heavy floods and uncoordinated drainage system around Lekki Axis, alot of my friends have sold off and also put their real Estate investment in that axis for sale, as long as the needful is not done in that axis as regards proper urban planning, effective and efficient drainage systems in place, more people will continue to avoid Lekki, how can I buy a land and erect a building worth between 30m to 200million and yet I continue to battle with yearly floods, damage to my cars and building, it doesn't make sense, it is called pennywise, pound foolish, I rather look towards areas where l can use that same money and erect a mini estate, happy sales grin

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by klark3: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
AKMoney1:

Thanks sir... You mean a 4-6 bedroom duplex will fit on a plot of land with enough car spaces too?
Yes.
something of this nature
what ur architect might come up with might be different though.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
For those of you that believe Nigeria can not make anything of good quality. Here is another one again to prove wrong.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by klark3: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
kopell:
For those of you that believe Nigeria can not make anything of good quality. Here is another one again to prove wrong.
hmmm
na Nigeria do this one so cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
kopell:

Nigeria didn't make that aircraft.

Maybe, just maybe it was assembled in Nigeria from CKD parts.

I'll be back.

---------------
It's a Dornier 228.

We're good but not aircraft good yet.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
klark3:

hmmm
na Nigeria do this one so cheesy

Of course we didn't.

We can't even make bicycle, talk less of aircraft.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nigranks: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hajji, but we can do it. The leadership and enabling condition are limiting factors.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'll be back.

---------------
It's a Dornier 228.

Don't stay long sha, many of these of this folks are probably to young to know Nigerian was great nation at one point in time. When I said here then that Nigeria machine tools Oshogbo used to manufacture industrial machinery. many young ounces may not know that, expect some old folks here will remamber those days, not only that. Niger duck lagos build a passenger ferry at a point, Nigeria defense corporation Kaduna used to make all our police and military bulllets at a point in time. So please guys if you don't know things ask your uncles for history first before arguing here. Mind you guys this are just very few of them

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nigranks: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hajji back to construction. I need the contact of your welder and the Aluminuim window fabricator.we have decide to copy your window design .payment for copying to made later lol grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by klark3: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
kopell:
Don't stay long sha, many of these of this folks are probably to young to know Nigerian was great nation at one point in time. When I said here then that Nigeria machine tools Oshogbo used to manufacture industrial machinery. many young ounces may not know that, expect some old folks here will remamber those days, not only that. Niger duck lagos build a passenger ferry at a point, Nigeria defense corporation Kaduna used to make all our police and military bulllets at a point in time. So please guys if you don't know things ask your uncles for history first before arguing here. Mind you guys this are just very few of them
Let me point out a fact here that Nigeria belongs to all of us, if Nigeria turns out good today, it is for the benefit of us all. No one is trying to underrate what Nigeria can do in terms of technolgy, but the truth is so obvious that one can't deny the fact that such technological advancement can't thrive in a corrupt society like ours, where everything is compromised, from the quality control to the end users. Nigeria used to be great was as a result of the legacy of the whitemen. Close to my place is an agic company which was initially run by the whitemen, everything was working, all tactors & machines, but immediately after the whitemen left, & blackmen took over, it took less than a year for everything to face extinction. The blackmen sold all the tractors & machines. Go there today, u will find nothing. The Nigeria that was great was as a result of the whitemen efforts, things are dwindling because they are gone.

Nigeria can only couple things as such as this. Who dash monkey banana.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
kopell:

I'm with you BUT we need to be factual. That aircraft was not made in Nigeria.

I was at the old Odutola Tire factory in Ibadan in May this year and it was a saddening sight to behold.

This used to be a honest true to god tire producing/remanufacturing company in Ibadan that employed thousands.

But I tend not to look back at the old glories and instead look forward. Many of us are already back and many are forthcoming back to Nigeria.

The kicker is that you have to be your own entity.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'm with you BUT we need to be factual. That aircraft was not made in Nigeria.

I was at the old Odutola Tire factory in Ibadan in May this year and it was a saddening sight to behold.

This used to be a honest true to god tire producing/remanufacturing company in Ibadan that employed thousands.

But I tend not to look back at the old glories and instead look forward. Many of us are already back and many are forthcoming back to Nigeria.

The kicker is that you have to be your own entity.
Men, did you guys read the roport well sha, I didn't write the report oh. It's says UNMANNED AIRCRAFT, what did that tell you. It's DRONE. In my opinion is very very possible, they did one smaller one few months back that was display filying in one of the Nigerian military show. I have another one that a young man somewhere in worri build locally that was also flying. I will upload the video if I have not delete it.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
kopell:
Men, did you guys read the roport well sha, I didn't write the report oh. It's says UNMANNED AIRCRAFT, what did that tell you. It's DRONE. In my opinion is very very possible, they did one smaller one few months back that was display filying in one of the Nigerian military show. I have another one that a young man somewhere in worri build locally that was also flying. I will upload the video if I have not delete it.

Yes, I read the report, yes I know you didn't write it and I didn't claim that you did.

Here's what you wrote:

kopell: Quote Post

I'm merely trying to alert you and others that Nigeria did not make ANY aircraft/drone/airplane/flying machine/etc

We are not there yet.

I'm pro-Nigeria as can be, the people and resources (not necessarily the leaders/government). We need to be factual in our presentations.

Your new assertions "one smaller one few months back that was display filying in one of the Nigerian military show. I have another one that a young man somewhere in worri build locally that was also flying. " are not made in Nigeria also. They are kits bought at toy shops overseas.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Corruption, cutting corners, insincerity,
Dishonesty, weak punishment system in place, people getting away with infractions easily and not following due process and diligence are some of the problems killing Nigeria as a nation, l have said it several times in the past, kill or reduce corruption to the bearest minimum and see the star of Nigeria shines but tolerate and treat it with kids gloves and we remain in the same pit till the end of the world, ordinary moulding of blocks with the required mix to give a solid block , some people cut corners, going to China to bring substandard electrical appliances and sell it as original and ignorant folks buy it, it overheats and set the house ablaze and the list is endless, as long as we don't deal with this monster of greed, avarice and corruption, we can't really move forward as a nation

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Daboomb: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmm, with all the heavy floods and uncoordinated drainage system around Lekki Axis, alot of my friends have sold off and also put their real Estate investment in that axis for sale, as long as the needful is not done in that axis as regards proper urban planning, effective and efficient drainage systems in place, more people will continue to avoid Lekki, how can I buy a land and erect a building worth between 30m to 200million and yet I continue to battle with yearly floods, damage to my cars and building, it doesn't make sense, it is called pennywise, pound foolish, I rather look towards areas where l can use that same money and erect a mini estate, happy sales grin

If any of your friends still have landed property (land specifically, l dont want a house whose built l cant vouch for) they are willing to sell for 'dirt-cheap' because it is flooded or in a flooded area, l am very interested please.
My only requirement is that it is not more than one street from the main Lekki Express and not beyond Chevron.

I am adept at 'making sense of what dont make sense'.

Thanks, you can send me a PM.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Daboomb: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'll be back.

---------------
It's a Dornier 228.

You are not sure, from what you wrote.
And if you look at the Dornier 228 Closely, you will see that[b] it is not exactly the same[/b] with the Nigerian version.

I sure looks like a copied version but it is made in Nigeria.
It is not an exact copy though but who cares, we cant re-invent the wheel, in 2017. undecided undecided grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Daboomb:

You are not sure, from what you wrote.
And if you look at the Dornier 228 Closely, you will see that[b] it is not exactly the same[/b] with the Nigerian version.

I sure looks like a copied version but it is made in Nigeria.
It is not an exact copy though but who cares, we cant re-invent the wheel, in 2017. undecided undecided grin grin

I am absolutely sure that it was not [/b]made, manufactured, assembled in Nigeria.

[b]Please post your proof that it is made in Nigeria.

My proof that it is not made in Nigeria is as follows:

"Speaking on the occasion of the handing and taking over ceremony of the Dornier 228 aircraft (NAF 027) at the NAF base in Kaduna on Wednesday, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar who was represented by the Chief of Logistics, NAF headquarters, Air Vice Marshal Isyaku Mohammed said the NAF temporary halted the training due to several challenges experienced with the Mugin Trainer when they became unserviceable."

https://dronepreneur.com/blog/naf-inaugurates-uav-student-pilot-training-course-in-kaduna-daily-trust/

I am a student of aviation and take the hobby seriously.

A 1998 Toyota Camry doesn't look anything like a 2017 Toyota Camry, but they are both Camry's.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Yes, I read the report, yes I know you didn't write it and I didn't claim that you did.

Here's what you wrote:

kopell: Quote Post

I'm merely trying to alert you and others that Nigeria did not make ANY aircraft/drone/airplane/flying machine/etc

We are not there yet.

I'm pro-Nigeria as can be, the people and resources (not necessarily the leaders/government). We need to be factual in our presentations.

Your new assertions "one smaller one few months back that was display filying in one of the Nigerian military show. I have another one that a young man somewhere in worri build locally that was also flying. " are not made in Nigeria also. They are kits bought at toy shops overseas.
Bros yes the Nigerian military build one drone locally few months ago. Yes the wrote the program, software and fly it to display. Pm hajji to send you the locally assembly one the guy from worri fly. The file is to big that why I can't upload it here
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
kopell:
Bros yes the Nigerian military build one drone locally few months ago. Yes the wrote the program, software and fly it to display. Pm hajji to send you the locally assembly one the guy from worri fly. The file is to big that why I can't upload it here

No need to PM Hajji.

When you get the information post it or send a link.

It is simply false.

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (3729) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kebliss(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.