Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,202 members, 7,873,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4525831 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (3703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by happney65: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
twinskenny:

What's price per Sqm and how many sqm

Have forgotten about the price per Square metre.i think its 1800 per square metre he charged,i am not so sure..I cant remember at all..I might be wrong though..However it was lesser to the square metre for the roofing that i am sure of.. money121 can you still remember how much my roofing square metre was?

I was only concerned about the total price and not the square metre..We both went to the site and did the measurement..he sent the quotation to me on whatsapp and i deleted it after we finalised over the phone..it was actually 500 before we negotiated to 475 as he said that is the least he can go..

I hope to do it month end though all things being equal

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
happney65:

Have forgotten about the price per Square metre.i think its 1800 per square metre he charged,i am not so sure..I cant remember at all..I might be wrong though..However it was lesser to the square metre for the roofing that i am sure of.. money121 can you still remember how much my roofing square metre was?

I was only concerned about the total price and not the square metre..We both went to the site and did the measurement..he sent the quotation to me on whatsapp and i deleted it after we finalised over the phone..it was actually 500 before we negotiated to 475 as he said that is the least he can go..

I hope to do it month end though all things being equal

261sqm
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cindino20(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
money121:

grin grin grin
Thanks my oga at the Top. With ur review I just dey do yanga, abi ooo I told him this morning oga am not forcing u no be by force ooo. Abi who ur 1.5m epp sef na God talk say make we sef don built house before.... Hahahaha

I don't really have ideal about POP but if Na that ur mansion I think the price dey okay...

Yo....You dont need to Sound like this...Who 1.5M epp bla bla. It will not help you...The fee is for a service and was never meant to help you...

You re within your right to stick to your company's policy and I m within my right to stick to my own decision.

This is not negative press ...If we find a solution ..we do biz if we dont..so be it...Stop the "who wan 1.5m help"..you ve built a house or what ve u..thats entirely your private ish and should be kept at that and i dont see any reason for including it in here.

Egbon Hold it! dont loose it!

Peace...all the best going forward!

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Gardenng:
Can 5 million build three bedroom flat?

Yes, it can.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by happney65: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Cindino20:

Yo....You dont need to Sound like this...Who 1.5M epp bla bla. It will not help you...The fee is for a service and was never meant to help you...

You re within your right to stick to your company's policy and I m within my right to stick to my own decision.

This is not negative press ...If we find a solution ..we do biz if we dont..so be it...Stop the "who wan 1.5m help"..you ve built a house or what ve u..thats entirely your private ish and should be kept at that and i dont see any reason for including it in here.

Egbon Hold it! dont loose it!

Bro,He had to reply that way because of the way you spoke about his services..from claiming the reviews might be fake which to me sounds as if he is trying to play some games..If you wont be having him for ur roofing,you can at least let him know without sounding rude or trying to make it seem as if he wants to run away with your money..

I havent seen Mr Ayub in flesh and blood yet,i am amazed with the way and manner he is up to date and delivers..I already have a quotation from him to do my water collector and when the time is ripe he will be the one to do it..

This is his thread that has been on since 2016 and that was where i found him too

https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types you can have a look and see more reviews..The Ball is in your court though

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
The likes of spyder880, abdulwastecx, aventures, rotech77 etc are folks whose works speak for them, i haven't seen anyone posting reviews about these guys on here. Posting reviews bespeaks trying to convince people & getting defensive, which your work ought to be doing for u...Not different strange monikers springing up suddenly posting reviews all over the thread...One review is enough abeg!..All these many reviews just make u guys look desperate, which isn't good & client contemplating what decision to take & u guys are getting all defensive...Pls all reviews should stop, that wasn't the purpose of the thread...

cc: money121 u can create review thread preferably...

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
happney65:

Bro,He had to reply that way because of the way you spoke about his services..from claiming the reviews might be fake which to me sounds as if he is trying to play some games..If you wont be having him for ur roofing,you can at least let him know without sounding rude or trying to make it seem as if he wants to run away with your money..

I havent seen Mr Ayub in flesh and blood yet,i am amazed with the way and manner he is up to date and delivers..I already have a quotation from him to do my water collector and when the time is ripe he will be the one to do it..

This is his thread that has been on since 2016 and that was where i found him too

https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types you can have a look and see more reviews..The Ball is in your court though

Thanks
He got everything right to think reviews are fake...It is only natural for him to think that way. Especially when it is not coming from familiar monikers like mafuatu, egunmogaji etc that are very active in this section....How did u guys even locate this thread to start posting reviews?..I don't think i ve seen u comment on here for once...might be wrong though...

All the quack builders in the past once had reviews also....So u can't blame him...It is not enough reason for u guys to start getting defensive...

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by happney65: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rubbiish:
The likes of spyder880, abdulwastecx, aventures, rotech77 etc are folks whose works speak for them, i haven't seen anyone posting reviews about these guys on here. Posting reviews bespeaks trying to convince people & getting defensive, which your work ought to be doing for u...Not different strange monikers springing up suddenly posting reviews all over the thread...One review is enough abeg!..All these many reviews just make u guys look desperate, which isn't good & client contemplating what decision to take & u guys are getting all defensive...Pls all reviews should stop, that wasn't the purpose of the thread...

Bro,He has a thread where he does his things..I was even the one that mentioned him here last week or thereabout..I dont know if he was here before now..I saw someone ask for recommendations and i recommended him thats all..claiming our reviews are fake is what i do not understand..the review i dropped for him which he screeenshot has been on his thread since last year..As for me,My review of him is 100% real..If you are not interested in doing business with him,you dont have to call him fake since you havent done anything with him..

That is the notion i want to correct..I still havent seen how Mr Ayub looks like but to me and so many of the people that have patronized him,he is honest and up to date...

Thats all i can say

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
happney65:

Bro,He has a thread where he does his things..I was even the one that mentioned him here last week or thereabout..I dont know if he was here before now..I saw someone ask for recommendations and i recommended him thats all..claiming our reviews are fake is what i do not understand..the review i dropped for him which he screeenshot has been on his thread since last year..As for me,My review of him is 100% real..If you are not interested in doing business with him,you dont have to call him fake since you havent done anything with him..

That is the notion i want to correct..I still havent seen how Mr Ayub looks like but to me and so many of the people that have patronized him,he is honest and up to date...

Thats all i can say

I think you should calm down and stay out of this so that you don't appear to cry more than the bereaved. This whole thing is between the contractor and a prospective client. I've gone through the client's post again, the client only posited some fears which any home owner will posit. It's left for the contractor to alley those misgivings professionally with good customer service relationship management skills.

Blasting a prospective customer with derogatory terms like " no be by force" "who 1.5m help" to me is really really poor and in sharp contrast to the reviews including yours. Mind you, the prospective client is a home owner like you with same challenges you may have experienced, so you should be on his side to reassure him if indeed you had a good customer service experience with the contractor and not to side with the contractor to attack a fellow home owner if you don't have anything at stake but just your review. To me, that is not on.

Now the question remains: do you have anything at stake if the contractor was commissioned for the job or not? If your answer is no, just leave both of them to reach their decisions.

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by happney65: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
diordaves:

I think you should calm down and stay out of this so that you don't appear to cry more than the bereaved. This whole thing is between the contractor and a prospective client. I've gone through the client's post again, the client only posited some fears which any home owner will posit. It's left for the contractor to alley those misgivings professionally with good customer service relationship management skills.

Blasting a prospective customer with derogatory terms like " no be by force" "who 1.5m help" to me is really really poor and in sharp contrast to the reviews including yours. Mind you, the prospective client is a home owner like you with same challenges you may have experienced, so you should be on his side to reassure him if indeed you had a good customer service experience with the contractor and not to side with the contractor to attack the client.

Now the question remains: do you have anything at stake if the contractor was commissioned for the job or not? If your answer is no, just leave both of them to reach their decisions.

Bros,please kindly read the beginning of all these before you come to a conclusion..nobody is giving me any commission for any job done..I only came to clear the air when he thought our reviews are fake..My Profile here is almost 3years old and i wont want it to be tainted with stories of giving a fake review..That is what i am clearing the air about..

I think we already concluded about this..just decided to straighten things out for the last time when i saw ur mention..

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dejavus: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hi All,

Can I kindly ask for a critique of the proposed floor plan for a project in IB. Its a Twin Semi-Detached Duplex.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Gardenng:
Scientists have proven that live plants improve the air quality in buildings, especially office buildings. Not only do they add oxygen and remove carbon dioxide, they also remove other harmful chemicals.

The air we breath Is wealth.. Scroll down for more information...

VINEYARD GARDEN

We know art of Decorating your lawn, estate landscaping with precision.

beautify your office space, home, and reduce carbondioxIde, keep air temperature down with Vineyard Ornamental potted palms and plants. We give you the best quality service. �ours services

Outdoor and indoor palms and plant
Wedding & event Palm rental
Estate landscaping
Decorative garden
Excavation
Installation of trees
Edging and trimming
Maintenance

Vineyard garden ng
No 11 AdeKunle fajuyi street
Ikeja GRA
vineyardgardenng@gmail.com

Show pictures of your actual jobs in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
For what it’s worth, we’ve gone through this issue of littering this specific thread with reviews before in the past.

The best time me to judge a business is not when things go smooth, but its when things goes wrong.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rubbiish:

All this happened when the so called client started finding issues and trying to cut corners and coming online to be smart.

Follow the story well and act in line.

It's better to avoid getting into other people's issues except you have joined the league of them hass lickers.

A spade is not a hoe.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timtol(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
bixton:

Yes, it can.
I support u boss,but will actually depend on the Sqm of the building, materials for finishing,d topography of the site,maybe after soil test it's confirmed that it's a swampy plot, then the foundation will cost than expected and at the end 5million might not b enough.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
dejavus:
Hi All,

Can I kindly ask for a critique of the proposed floor plan for a project in IB. Its a Twin Semi-Detached Duplex.

I think Nigerians don't make visitors toilet private enough. I have an issue with the VT on the unit of the left.

If it were my house and in such tight space, I would simply combine the visitor's toilet with the one for the guest bedroom. What are the odds that a guest and a visitor will need to use the same space at the same time.

These are the types of logic that I applied to my build. It makes sense to the way I entertain but might not make sense to yours. My opinion is worth what you paid for it.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Cindino20:

this I dont understand embarassed ..the scarcasm seems to ve hidden the message wink

Can you please throw more light on it....Cos yday i ve asked abt roofing sheets made in lagos and possible gimmicks by sellers....are you in anyway referring to this cheesy cheesy cheesy and what happened in 84?

Do u ve a review abt this...

to be honest I m skeptical abt the whole ish now ...I ve tried to follow up with some of the reviewers to ascertain if they really bought the material they claimed...cos some reviewers were posting for the 3rd time and all 3 times were just abt reviews....

we all know how some reviews re made cheesy grin grin grin.. the Alibaba and amazon review style grin grin.

I ve messaged @Kenosas who gave a review of buying in lagos and installin in benin while residing in finland without hassles...but unfortunately i ve not recieved any reply.

I dont know how the property section works...abeg make una talk the koko i nor wan come dey run after anybody.

what surprises me is that the company/seller have refused to do a pay on delivery method but wants me to pay 1.5M to an account base on trust... I was willing to pay for the transport and 10-20% upfront and pay the balance once the guage is confirmed in Benin...

I also asked if they could set a verification with the bank so the bank can withhold the money until i confirm the guage but they refused and insist on payin a 1.5M upfront.

To me (I may be very wrong ) I'd expect the company to accept this since they will still be in possession of the materials in benin until i confirm the guage and the length.

How do you guys deal with such companies/sellers? I ve had horrible experience of recent and my distrust level is at an all time high grin

please i need ur suggestions on how to go about this...I ve done my woodwork and running against time.

oga @spyder @mufutau and @EgunMogaji and other ogas them abeg una get experience buying from these companies in lagos?

Scepticism is a healthy habit to have when dealing with Nigerian artisans. It doesn't make you a bad client, just a cautious one. Any vendor that sees that as an issue is limiting his potential. Customer satisfaction is job #1.

1) Location: Unfortunately because of the location of your project you're limited to a few hard choices to make. Price vs distance. The ideal thing to do is to buy from Lagos and oversee the manufacturing and delivery yourself. If you don't have the time or not the type of rugged person like me who actually enjoys doing that then you have to either pay the Benin price or pay the Lagos price. This leads to the next ish.

2) Business Financing: I suspect that you reside abroad. The fastest way to run mental is if you constantly try to use the same benchmark to expect a Nigeria artisan to operate like a foreign one. Nigerian artisans do not believe or maybe have access to bank finance to run their operations on credit or from company funds. Some do. Over here, you will make a 10% deposit and balance after the job is fully completed. In Nigeria they expect you to simply give them 90% before they start the job. You'll be had pressed to find a small timer that can actually afford to do a job of N1.5M based on credit. They simply don't have the wherewithal.

Don't be browbeaten by comments and don't trust reviews blindly, not even mine. I was once an ardent supporter of a Nairalander artisan amongst us that was eventually charged with fraud

https://www.nairaland.com/3496421/estate-agent-docked-over-n5m

https://www.nairaland.com/3148782/how-select-good-builder

Do your own research.

I was told by Hajj that one pro that I recommending to him is also acting somehow. This is the same guy that worked flawlessly with me but he's now acting stupidly with a person that I recommending him to.

I'll leave you with this, there's no artisan that's 100%, anyone that says so is a blatant liar. I get reports all the time of artisans on here who missed crucial steps. There's a lot that goes on behind the curtain from people that don't even post but only read.

Goodluck with your project, I will be doing roofing also in the next month or so, I am in the same shoes like you and doing my research.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
diordaves:

Blasting a prospective customer with derogatory terms like " no be by force" "who 1.5m help" to me is really really poor and in sharp contrast to the reviews including yours. Mind you, the prospective client is a home owner like you with same challenges you may have experienced, so you should be on his side to reassure him if indeed you had a good customer service experience with the contractor and not to side with the contractor to attack a fellow home owner if you don't have anything at stake but just your review. To me, that is not on.

Really appreciate ur comment am the seller here in Lagos..
The funniest thing is that this Client have been on myast since last yr
And thank God he follow up all my update..
What brought up the slag that I didn't force him is that he expect me to produce materials worth 1.5m and deliver to Benin without paying Kobo.. Bros who does that..
So I gave him Option

1) 5 of my installers are presently working in benin so he can direct them to the site and hold dem before making the payment..

2) he can send someone down to Lagos to confirm for him.
At least to be on safer side..

He said No that he can't gamble is 1.5m
After that he post to this thread to know how others Client's purchase roofing materials from Lagos..

So I copy the links and send to my previous clients on WhatsApp...
That's why u read some reviews about me here.

I didn't pay anybody penny for drop-in the review..

So if he can't trust me with his 1.5m I can't force him am not the only one dealing with roofing sheet here...
So he can look somewhere else..

My Review Thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/26

Although customers always right.. but from his post he didn't believe the reviews here on Nairaland.

I can't force him to buy from me..at least have showed lot of proof and evidence..

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dejavus: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I think Nigerians don't make visitors toilet private enough. I have an issue with the VT on the unit of the left.

If it were my house and in such tight space, I would simply combine the visitor's toilet with the one for the guest bedroom. What are the odds that a guest and a visitor will need to use the same space at the same time.

These are the types of logic that I applied to my build. It makes sense to the way I entertain but might not make sense to yours. My opinion is worth what you paid for it.

I agree with you, infact this is the fairer of 2 potential designs. I currently reside outside Nigeria and that Visitor's toilet is a no no for me as well.

I totally agree with you on having just one to serve the bedroom downstairs at the same time. Infact I personally do not like the idea of en suite bedrooms, its just a waste of resources but apparently its the way things are done in Nigeria. The only reason I agree to the en suite toilet and bath in the upper floor is just on the likelihood this property will be up for sale after some times and in order to appeal to potential future buyers.

So yes I agree with you totally, It makes no sense to have the toilet in full view of the living.

Bar the toilet, any other issues you can identify.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
dejavus:

I agree with you, infact this is the fairer of 2 potential designs. I currently reside outside Nigeria and that Visitor's toilet is a no no for me as well.

I totally agree with you on having just one to serve the bedroom downstairs at the same time. Infact I personally do not like the idea of en suite bedrooms, its just a waste of resources but apparently its the way things are done in Nigeria. The only reason I agree to the en suite toilet and bath in the upper floor is just on the likelihood this property will be up for sale after some times and in order to appeal to potential future buyers.

So yes I agree with you totally, It makes no sense to have the toilet in full view of the living.

Bar the toilet, any other issues you can identify.

Apart from the VT and the ensuite stuff it actually is a good use of space but I'm no architect.

I will never build an ensuite property even when I start doing commercial stuff. Only the master should have an ensuite. The kids need's to learn how to cohabitate to prepare themselves for college dorms.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dejavus: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Apart from the VT and the ensuite stuff it actually is a good use of space but I'm no architect.

I will never build an ensuite property even when I start doing commercial stuff. Only the master should have an ensuite. The kids need's to learn how to cohabitate to prepare themselves for college dorms.

I agree on all counts. I have always insisted the kids pair up in each room, lucky for me I have 2 of each sex, so very easy to split, my eldest daugther has been moaning she wants her own room, and I always laugh at her like Omo yi o mo nkan kan.

I always tell her, when you get a job then you can buy/build your own house and then you can have your own room, however long that takes, heck.

I have asked for the whole plan to me made a little bit more compact, getting rid of the VT on the other side as well. I want the external space to be a big as possible without detrimentally affecting the functionality of the interior spaces, will make use of cantilever on the upper floors.

Will make them 4 bedroom tops on each side and leave the toilet as one to be shared downstairs.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
dejavus:

I agree on all counts. I have always insisted the kids pair up in each room, lucky for me I have 2 of each sex, so very easy to split, my eldest daugther has been moaning she wants her own room, and I always laugh at her like Omo yi o mo nkan kan.

I always tell her, when you get a job then you can buy/build your own house and then you can have your own room, however long that takes, heck.

I have asked for the whole plan to me made a little bit more compact, getting rid of the VT on the other side as well. I want the external space to be a big as possible without detrimentally affecting the functionality of the interior spaces, will make use of cantilever on the upper floors.

Will make them 4 bedroom tops on each side and leave the toilet as one to be shared downstairs.

Excellent.

I like people to always remember that at the end of the day, the Architect/Builder will shove off and the client will have to live in the property. Good or bad grin

Good luck on your project Sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aventures(m): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
dejavus:
Hi All,

Nice concept and good use of space. second thing I appreciate about the design is cost effectiveness (less partitions), good ample spaces around the compound. But I agree with Egunmogaji on the direct exposure of TV to the living room. Lastly the upper floor of the unit on the right has a tight lobby, poor ventilation, poor lighting, no private living. I will suggest reduction of the rooms to 3 and used the beveled portion as family private living. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rubbiish:

If u have not came across my thread here on Nairaland.

That mean u just join the forum or not familiar to properties section
Even the thread pop up on Google search.

Incase you have not come across it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/25

And mind u
You can't stop me not to post Review on this forum
Becos the last time I checked.. seun osewa is the owner of this forum not those listed above..

tongue tongue tongue

Rubbiish

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dejavus: 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
Aventures:
Nice concept and good use of space. second thing I appreciate about the design is cost effectiveness (less partitions), good ample spaces around the compound. But I agree with Egunmogaji on the direct exposure of TV to the living room. Lastly the upper floor of the unit on the right has a tight lobby, poor ventilation, poor lighting, no private living. I will suggest reduction of the rooms to 3 and used the beveled portion as family private living. Best wishes.

Thanks for the observation, That was incorrectly labelled, I have added the second upper floor design showing that beveled portion as a private living area. So you observed correctly.

Thanks for the observation.

So it fair to assume not much rework is required once the VT issue addressed.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
bixton:

All this happened when the so called client started finding issues and trying to cut corners and coming online to be smart.

Follow the story well and act in line.

It's better to avoid getting into other people's issues except you have joined the league of them hass lickers.

A spade is not a hoe.

If not for the respect i have for u as an active member of this thread, i would have insulted the hell out of u this evening...Do i need to follow the story before i know money121 got poor customer relation. I just read his quote to my response i can say he got problem with relating with customers..Why all the snide remarks from him because he fear he is not getting the job?

What do u mean by avoiding other peoples issues? Was all the reviews posted privately or publicly on this thread? If all postings on here has been all about reviews, u think we will benefit anything from this thread?

Brabus rudeness was the first red flag i saw in him before his endless shoddy jobs flooded the forum. That spirit of poor words usage i see in money121, for that i seriously fear his credibility...

12 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
money121:

If u have not came across my thread here on Nairaland.

That mean u just join the forum or not familiar to properties section
Even the thread pop up on Google search.

Incase you have not come across it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/25

And mind u
You can't stop me not to post Review on this forum
Becos the last time I checked.. seun osewa is the owner of this forum not those listed above..

tongue tongue tongue

Rubbiish
U don't need to go insulting sir...

I am not stopping u from posting your reviews on this forum ooo...
But not on this thread, someone created this thread for a particular purpose & not for money121 reviews.

So many issues regarding roofing has been raised on here, u haven't for once contributed for once, here u are flooding the whole thread with worthless reviews...wtf!

If u were patience enough, u would have saw where i said u can create as many review thread as u want....

& They say u are credible?? When u can't follow simple rules....

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rubbiish:

U don't need to go insulting sir...

I am not stopping u from posting your reviews on this forum ooo...
But not on this thread, someone created this thread for a particular purpose & not for money121 reviews.

So many issues regarding roofing has been raised on here, u haven't for once contributed for once, here u are flooding the whole thread with worthless reviews...wtf!

If u were patience enough, u would have saw where i said u can create as many review thread as u want....

& They say u are credible?? When u can't follow simple rules....

Insult you? Never am referring to ur moniker Rubbiish bro..

I can recall posting my previous job and Quotation on this thread the Op warn that Is against the thread policy and I stop

If the client didn't brought up the issue on this thread wetin i dey find come here.

Ti ile oge to ge je

Am okay with my thread on Nairaland..

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rubbiish:

If not for the respect i have for u as an active member of this thread, i would have insulted the hell out of u this evening...Do i need to follow the story before i know money121 got poor customer relation. I just read his quote to my response i can say he got problem with relating with customers..Why all the snide remarks from him because he fear he is not getting the job?

What do u mean by avoiding other peoples issues? Was all the reviews posted privately or publicly on this thread? If all postings on here has been all about reviews, u think we will benefit anything from this thread?

Brabus rudeness was the first red flag i saw in him before his endless shoddy jobs flooded the forum. That spirit of poor words usage i see in money121, for that i seriously fear his credibility...

Hahaha fear to get job of 1.5m I swear ur moniker fit you..

Check that Review about me.. from my Loyal clients.. if you don't like it.

Feel free to deactivate your acct...

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rubbiish:

Insult has never removed or added any value from any person except those prone to it.

Rudeness is not a red flag to shoddy jobs but probably a measure for one to miss a potential prospective client.

Sweet talking is mostly the red flag to shoddy jobs.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (3703) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HossanaHeights and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.