Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,776 members, 7,930,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:40 AM

10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. (59080 Views)

"Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by SmartMugu: 6:23am On Sep 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
No lady will never will ever get tired as long as you promised her marriage,she will even spread her legs wider,I don't blame sha,husband scarcity is the cause.
Why must you promise anyone marriage before getting to know them? Isn't it two people that get married or does anyone get married to themselves?
Let's take away all that desperate talks. After marriage, what happens? I know a few married people that no longer sleep in the same house or the same room with their hubby. So, what's the essence of marriage if it may end up that way?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by litetias(m): 6:28am On Sep 11, 2015
You make some fine points. I can't argue with that.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by chichriso: 6:33am On Sep 11, 2015
op, the post is vise vasa, ladies also punishes guys in the name of dati/courtship of which I am a victim of it.

She used me to satisfied her need sexually and materially and afterward left me for another dude and left me brokenhearted till today

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Ishilove: 6:38am On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:
When a man shows interest in a lady and tells her that he would love to know her better,most times in his heart this is exactly what he is saying: "Hi lady, can i get to have a taste of your goody-bag and have the feel of your body to know if you are good enough in bed and decide if i should keep you for long or dump your ass in a jiffy because i don't really care whether we end up together or not".

I honestly don't believe in dating and even as courtship sounds more reasonable,it is still not really necessary and i will try to list logical reasons why ladies should avoid this lie from the pits of hell called dating or courtship and i hope you learn a great deal from this.

1. A man usually knows if there is a huge possibility of marrying you or just want to use you to pass time the very first day he sets his eyes on you and a man who is really interested in a purposeful affair with you will give you the sign almost immediately with the body language except you refuse to be vigilant.

2. Many Men use dating and courtship as a means of exploring you sexually and probably after he realizes that your bosoms are not as firm as he wants them to be or your sex performance is below what he wants or after he has really used you to his satisfaction then he tells you it can't work out because his mum does not want him to marry from your tribe or just brings up any lame excuse and decides to walk away to get another lady to "date"

3. An Angel can turn to a demon: Many people have argued that dating period is a period where you will know the type of person you have but this assertion is very funny because a good person can turn terrible and most times even if the person seems bad many ladies will still go on and marry him with the hope of changing him.

4.Dating and courtship is a disguised miniature marriage because in many cases when a guy starts dating or courting you,you will be doing some stuffs that wives do and i keep wondering why they still see the union as dating or courting when he is practically having all the benefits he should get from a wife hence the need to continue dating and courting and dating and.. until you suddenly realized you have spent your honey years married unofficially to a man who will probably dump you to marry another lady still in the name of dating.

5.A thousand years of courtship is no guaranty that you will know the man and until you two stay under the same roof as man and wife,you will never come closer to knowing who he really is so why waste your years dating and courting.

6.Most of the marriages of our parents are great examples as most of our parents hardly knew each other before getting married yet many of them had a lasting and loving union but these days despite the celebrated dating and courting culture,many marriages hit the rock.

7.A good union is not hinged on the number of years both of you spend sleeping with each other in the name of dating or courtship but its in learning to love whoever you choose to marry and making up your mind to be with him against all odds.

8. I believe that for a man to ever propose an affair to you then he must have found you good enough to have to himself and for a decent lady to agree to an affair with a man then she is definitely ready to be with the man except she is a slut so why waste time fooling around with each other all in the name of getting to sleep with each other in the name of dating and courtship?

9. A sexless date or courtship is the ideal form of courting where both of you try to know just a peripheral detail about yourselves hence once sex comes in then its no longer dating but unofficial marital union.

10.The responsible and matured guys at heart knows the type of woman they want and do not get involved in baseless dating but simply go for the lady of their choice and marry her.

If you are not ready to marry a lady,don't make advances towards her just to waste her years sampling her and if you are a lady,stop fooling yourself thinking you are dating him whereas you are just giving him your body to be used and probably dumped and understand that dating and courtship are just facade from the pits of hell aimed at destroying the lives of ladies by becoming single unmarried mothers,losing their lives through abortions and many have contracted deadly diseases all in the name of dating.

Lets face it,a year of sexless courtship should be enough and one year is not too much to deprive yourself of sex in order to know that guy better and if a man does not start the process of marrying you within a year then it means you are either dating a small boy for the sake of having sex or you are probably with a man who is not sure he wants you.

I know that all the sermons in the world will not bring sanity to the facade of dating and courtship and if any lady sees this piece and shoves it aside,my advice to such is to continue to serve herself on the alter of sexual ecstasy for as many guys as possible in the name of baseless dating or courtship

My humble opinion and i hope this helps.
Wonderful submission. This is maturity and experience speaking. Absolutely fantastic. 10000 likes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by EmekaBlue(m): 6:39am On Sep 11, 2015
make women begin dey marry men to make the whole process easier...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Acidosis(m): 6:41am On Sep 11, 2015
I disagree with your points, OP.

Pre-marital se.x has nothing to do with Courtship.

The length of courtship should be dependent on people involved; such factors as age, financial constraints are very important.

You can't tell a guy of 24yrs to ''court'' for 1 year in order to impress your hasty rules. As long as he obeys the law of dating (no pre-marital sex), he's good to date his beloved lady for as long as both wants.

No rule should be attached to the length of courtship/dating. What worked for a 34 year old lady may not work for a 27 year old lady. A 24 year old guy should not court for months, because his 34 year old neighbor dated his new wife for 2 weeks.

Both the man and the lady should sit, and decide on what they want. Your hasty rules are some of the reasons ladies sit idle whilst waiting for a made manager with Range Rover to come propose at first sight. Ladies who build relationships from scratch do not date for 6 months.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Ishilove: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:

They hardly learn until it gets too late.

There are many frustrated after one unmarried ladies today just because they were negligent and many young ladies are burning in hell as i write as a result of death from trying to abort a child one randy man planted yet the same man is alive cruising another possible victim.

This is why i dont do casuals. I cant touch you if i cant marry you. Never
You are truly a wise person. They don't realise that hell is real and our actions here will judge us in the afterlife. I don't do casual dating too because it is a door of iniquity

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:
When a man shows interest in a lady and tells her that he would love to know her better,most times in his heart this is exactly what he is saying: "Hi lady, can i get to have a taste of your goody-bag and have the feel of your body to know if you are good enough in bed and decide if i should keep you for long or dump your ass in a jiffy because i don't really care whether we end up together or not".
Hmmmm
I honestly don't believe in dating and even as courtship sounds more reasonable,it is still not really necessary and i will try to list logical reasons why ladies should avoid this lie from the pits of hell called dating or courtship and i hope you learn a great deal from this.

1. A man usually knows if there is a huge possibility of marrying you or just want to use you to pass time the very first day he sets his eyes on you and a man who is really interested in a purposeful affair with you will give you the sign almost immediately with the body language except you refuse to be vigilant.

2. Many Men use dating and courtship as a means of exploring you sexually and probably after he realizes that your bosoms are not as firm as he wants them to be or your sex performance is below what he wants or after he has really used you to his satisfaction then he tells you it can't work out because his mum does not want him to marry from your tribe or just brings up any lame excuse and decides to walk away to get another lady to "date"

3. An Angel can turn to a demon: Many people have argued that dating period is a period where you will know the type of person you have but this assertion is very funny because a good person can turn terrible and most times even if the person seems bad many ladies will still go on and marry him with the hope of changing him.

4.Dating and courtship is a disguised miniature marriage because in many cases when a guy starts dating or courting you,you will be doing some stuffs that wives do and i keep wondering why they still see the union as dating or courting when he is practically having all the benefits he should get from a wife hence the need to continue dating and courting and dating and.. until you suddenly realized you have spent your honey years married unofficially to a man who will probably dump you to marry another lady still in the name of dating.

5.A thousand years of courtship is no guaranty that you will know the man and until you two stay under the same roof as man and wife,you will never come closer to knowing who he really is so why waste your years dating and courting.

6.Most of the marriages of our parents are great examples as most of our parents hardly knew each other before getting married yet many of them had a lasting and loving union but these days despite the celebrated dating and courting culture,many marriages hit the rock.

7.A good union is not hinged on the number of years both of you spend sleeping with each other in the name of dating or courtship but its in learning to love whoever you choose to marry and making up your mind to be with him against all odds.

8. I believe that for a man to ever propose an affair to you then he must have found you good enough to have to himself and for a decent lady to agree to an affair with a man then she is definitely ready to be with the man except she is a slut so why waste time fooling around with each other all in the name of getting to sleep with each other in the name of dating and courtship?

9. A sexless date or courtship is the ideal form of courting where both of you try to know just a peripheral detail about yourselves hence once sex comes in then its no longer dating but unofficial marital union.

10.The responsible and matured guys at heart knows the type of woman they want and do not get involved in baseless dating but simply go for the lady of their choice and marry her.

If you are not ready to marry a lady,don't make advances towards her just to waste her years sampling her and if you are a lady,stop fooling yourself thinking you are dating him whereas you are just giving him your body to be used and probably dumped and understand that dating and courtship are just facade from the pits of hell aimed at destroying the lives of ladies by becoming single unmarried mothers,losing their lives through abortions and many have contracted deadly diseases all in the name of dating.

Lets face it,a year of sexless courtship should be enough and one year is not too much to deprive yourself of sex in order to know that guy better and if a man does not start the process of marrying you within a year then it means you are either dating a small boy for the sake of having sex or you are probably with a man who is not sure he wants you.

I know that all the sermons in the world will not bring sanity to the facade of dating and courtship and if any lady sees this piece and shoves it aside,my advice to such is to continue to serve herself on the alter of sexual ecstasy for as many guys as possible in the name of baseless dating or courtship

My humble opinion and i hope this helps.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by INTROVERT(f): 6:46am On Sep 11, 2015
ishiamu:

Won't be surprise if ur 1 of em

me ba cry, me ba cry........ I will tell my daddy for you grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by mentorandfriend(m): 6:46am On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:

There are many frustrated after one unmarried ladies today just because they were negligent and many young ladies are burning in hell as i write as a result of death from trying to abort a child one randy man planted yet the same man is alive cruising another possible victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by ishiamu(m): 6:47am On Sep 11, 2015
INTROVERT:

me ba cry, me ba cry........ I will tell my daddy for you grin

angry grin grin cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by martinyesq(m): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2015
Its a nice topic though but the truth b told I don't agree to some point. I would have love these topic to be addressed properly cos we r mixing sex n courtship. They say "a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage". Which implies that "to avoid a broken marriage,which is divorce which d bible condems one needs to date,court b4 marrying. But the point that folks tend to misjudge is the issue of sex. U can date n court without sex,if ur morals r straight. Here is d point 3 out of 5 relationships that had sex while dating will not lead to marriage,if it does lead to marriage,4 out of 5 will not b faithful to their partners. We can never b like our parents generation,so let not talk abt that generation. What works for u,may not work for me,so let's not condem dating n courtship,instead let's try to encourage relationships devoid of sex. I just want to make common sense.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=Elesta post=37891012][/quote]
Hmmm. I wonder where you get all your info from
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 11, 2015
I was dating a particular LADY, but the moment I saw my WIFE , I knew she would be my wife.

One GOOD thing I did was to make sure, I gave out ALL MY GALFRIENDS to my teaming guys and fans before getting married.

And I attended all their weddings.
Though almost all the ladies I dated were marriageable, but I just needed one to prove to me she could be my wife.

When I break Up, I ensure we still maintain resourceful friendship with every incentive at her disposals maintained apart from intimacy and most adored me for that.
One had to name her first CHILD after me.
I ensured, I broke their HEARTS in conformity.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by 400billionman: 7:00am On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Dahs my nigga.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Lero15(m): 7:07am On Sep 11, 2015
Number 9 point makes much sense.
Nice write-up.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by tommyjaymax: 7:08am On Sep 11, 2015
Okay
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by otusnorahs(f): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2015
My friend hs been wt her boyfrnd nw for 10yrs nw(this year made it 10) yet d guy is nt talking of settling down wit her n she refused to move on hoping d guy will do sometn someday. What do u think? NOTE-d guy is a terrible flirt.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by chinedujazzy(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2015
Nice said,but be it known that in as much as the men need to sample the commodity they want to keep at home,the ladies also go a longer way sampling the sexual efficiency and financial ability of their spouse! Its a two way thing!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Mintayo(m): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2015
Nothing is wrong with long courtship as long as it's leading to marriage, as long as both parties know what they want!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by skeema: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting....let's hope ladies will learn to move on when they see that the relationship isn't heading anywhere instead of hoping for change.

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Madam Lady Bleep. Stop acting like a saint. Ask yourself if you can stay away from sex. when last did you have sex and arent you looking forward to another?. you come dey form good gal here. Thai
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Mintayo(m): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2015
bqlekan:
you might be right in some instances, what happened to 'getting to know each other, understanding one's differences, building trust, etc'
how do you build a long lasting marriage when you don't court for long?

so ladies should jump from one man to the other until they get married? or remain single till their marriage age and get married to a man they hardly know..

I don't agree with you sir

the problem you have is 'SEX' and not long courtship.. don't confuse people
Exactly, op problem is sex not long courtship! This thread to me is misleading!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Make una sef pity these ladies abeg.

In the name of dating una go dey freestyle them so tey do for their body wettin even the husband no go ever do.

Nna i pity our ladies o wey don turn to free wife in the name of courtship.

there is 1 in compound, @30 she still in courtship.
. Na wa,,
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by NICOGRAVITY: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:

EPIC

Thanks so much.
Remember, courtship has there potency to cut you to pieces.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 11, 2015
otusnorahs:
My friend hs been wt her boyfrnd nw for 10yrs nw(this year made it 10) yet d guy is nt talking of settling down wit her n she refused to move on hoping d guy will do sometn someday. What do u think? NOTE-d guy is a terrible flirt.

And ur frnd is still dating d said guy ?

must u seek 4 advice every time, can't u use ur tongue to count ur teeth, my dear tell ur frnd to let go jor
GiZUS, 10 wat, 10 yrs oh no
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by NICOGRAVITY: 7:16am On Sep 11, 2015
Dating can out-dated you,
Courtship can cut your heart to pieces.
Be careful with both, it can lead to early grave.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by NICOGRAVITY: 7:17am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2015
jpphilips:
@OP

I wonder where you guys roll out these JS3 opinions and toss it around as emperical observancies.

First, you are very immature and no where close to taking a wife so hush!! will be more appropriate on issues that you have no idea how it plays out.

In the interest of the ignorant few who may likely take you seriously this is what reality keeps on the table.

You hinged your idea of courtship on sex alone, that is very naive and to believe a man sees a lady on the road and decide to marry her only plays out in nollywood.

courtship is a fact finding mission, what you will find depends on where you are looking. Like you erroneously said that it is no guarantee for marriage with your Angel and demon illustration, well, what I can tell you for a fact is that most men & women dont know what to look for let alone where to look for it, when they fail, they tell people like you that they thought the individual wasn't what he or she thought, when in reality the signs were everywhere but he simply chose to ignore it or too dumb to realize it as a red flag.

Another area you fumbled big time was when you likened our society with that of our parents, my advise for you is this; " He who refuses to change with changing circumstances end up a social pariah"

How many ladies flount their sugar daddies in the social media during the days of our fathers?
How many ladies abort pregnancies monthly in the days of our fathers?
How many ladies have acquintances for every need of theirs in the days of our fathers ?
How many ladies push their careers with bottom power during the era of our fathers?
How many ladies sleep with married men unconscionable during the days of our fathers? .
My people say that a prostitute hardly knows that Adultery is an abomination, once it is registered in an individual's sub conscious, the red flag is always there.

How many men involve themselves in occultism to make money in the days of our fathers?
How many men earn their living in irresponsible mannerism during the days of our fathers? kidnapping? drugs etc

The life and history of every individual you dont know is a Pandoras box, your duty in courtship is to design workable startegies to decipher whether or not it meets your moral standard.

I attended a marriage occasion sometime and the guy has lost several members of his family mysteriously, I asked the gal who happen to be an associate at the time, if she has any idea what is killing them, she was shocked that I knew the guy had such a problem. She had no idea why they were dying like that and as usual committed the situation in the hands of Oluwa

Honestly nobody told me, looking carefully at the entrance of the compound lay several visible marks of removed obituary posters, it still looked fresh, meanwhile the guy lied to her (or she lied to me) that the last death was several years ago.

November 12th will mark her 2nd yr as a widow after just 1yr in marriage, isn't that red flag enough for a sane person to take a decision?

What was she told about the situation and how much did she do to find out what was going on?

It is only an extremely dumb person will think that courtship is about sex alone.

I do not ecpect guys to like this write up and would have taken this as your personal opinion but the derogatory remarks you made has turned it to a rethorical,historical,and ecclesiastical mombo jumbo.

Now sit ur ass down and tagg everyone who seconded your opinion to come learn.

First n foremost it is apparent that you are oblivious of the fact that indeed im a mature man both in age and life experience and i stand to be challenged that long courtship is a facade.

Any one who comprehended the write up will agree that i stated clearly that LONG courtship is the bone of contention n i nver wrote NO COURTSHIP.

Be as it may,have you ever come across the word due deligence? infct it was due deligence that made you observe the recuring death cases in that guy family which the lady refuse to see.

It is the same due deligence that gave the mArriage of old a better precept because they diig real hard into details of that person before going ahead into marriage.

today guys no longer cares afterall all they want is free sex so who cares to do any due diligence but if you really want to know a lady for even a month its as easy as going to people close to her,the area she lives her friends family members school mates and so on.

A year of sexless courtship is enough to really get to know the rudimentary facts about anyone if you really want to.

This writeup is not for a lady who also wants a sex rump or a teenage girl living out her sexual fantacies but its for a lady of substance,a lady who places value on herself and a lady with focus to understand that a man truly interested in marrying you will nver waste more than a year before proposing marriage to you.

i will stop here

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by NICOGRAVITY: 7:19am On Sep 11, 2015
Life is too short to spend it wit a WOLF in sheep clothing.
I hate courtship and dating with a passion.
What is all this testing, testing, testing the microphone?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by NICOGRAVITY: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2015
Life is too short to spend it wit a WOLF in sheep clothing.
I hate courtship and dating with a passion.
What is all this testing, testing, testing the microphone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Naija Sex Story: My Night Sex With The Store Attendant / Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.