Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) (36297 Views)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Plus-sized Bride Puts Cake In Her Cleavage, Got People Talking / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Melagros(m): 8:59am On Jul 26
COMRADES, why the opposite is the case in Nigeria?

Can someone please educate me?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:43am On Jul 26
Wow

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Meteng: 11:22am On Jul 26
This is the reason 4women or more can rape a single man to stupor in Russia

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by henndukwe18: 11:53am On Jul 26
Time for a trip to russia

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by okoroemeka(m): 11:55am On Jul 26
Melagros:
COMRADES, why the opposite is the case in Nigeria?

Can someone please educate me?
who told you the opposite is here in Nigeria?

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by brain54(m): 12:03pm On Jul 26
The gender ratio in Russia has been predominantly female...

since at least World War 2 when many Soviet men died in battle or left the country to fight!

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by shortgun(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26
There are more females than males in Nigeria too

Modified: Don't quote me to cite 2006 population census figures, that's how many years ago now?
You have a brain, use it.
Go to every church, market,mall, hospitals and universities you'll easily see that women outnumber men significantly.
You don't need a 2006 census to tell you that if you have a functional brain.

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by brain54(m): 12:10pm On Jul 26
shortgun:
There are more females than males in Nigeria too

According to the World Bank and the United Nations, Nigeria's gender ratio is actually around 102-104 men per 100 women (2020 estimates). This indicates that there are slightly more men than women in Nigeria.

I apologize for any confusion caused by my earlier response!

(Edited)

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by kestolove95(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26
Even in nigeria oo.. Don't u see girls everywhere Don old finish no husband

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Eriggadune: 12:17pm On Jul 26
Before u tink about running there now, they may be including older citizens and not necessarily younger girls stats alone

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by providencia(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26
You need to ask yourself what happen to their men grin. That reminds me where is our Russian brother mushroomfarm

8 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by ShoeGetSize: 12:42pm On Jul 26
At least there's one person on this forum who understands history

brain54:
The gender ratio in Russia has been predominantly female...

since at least World War 2 when many Soviet men died in battle or left the country to fight!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by brain54(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26
ShoeGetSize:
At least there's one person on this forum who understands history

I Am only a learner...

I like to educate myself and learn, unlearn new things daily.

Thanks!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by SUPERPACK: 1:04pm On Jul 26
For a country that lost over 5 million military men and over 8 million civilians during the WW2 and over 500,000 more military men in the ongoing Ukraine war alone it's no surprise. Russian men have a lot to sacrifice.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by emmy512: 1:08pm On Jul 26
CyrusVI:
But dem no dey fine abeg

Having ugly women around is the same thing as having no woman around
Russian girls not fine??

16 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by real691(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26
grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26
Go to Russia at your own peril and end up in battle field of Ukraine - Russia war
henndukwe18:
Time for a trip to russia

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by henndukwe18: 1:35pm On Jul 26
AKWATGOLD1:
Go to Russia at your own peril and end up in battle field of Ukraine - Russia war
their war no concern me

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Melagros(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26
Meteng:
This is the reason 4women or more can rape a single man to stupor in Russia
Lolzz, I remember that story grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Melagros(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26
okoroemeka:
who told you the opposite is here in Nigeria?
My experience...
What about your city?
Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by BALLOSKI: 2:48pm On Jul 26
Russians, beautiful and strong people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by stainzvill(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26
Generally, there are more females in the world.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by FRANCISTOWN: 3:26pm On Jul 26
brain54:

The ratio is very close though...

99.2 men per 100 women.

According to 2020 estimates!
😂😂

8 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by CollectMoney: 3:54pm On Jul 26
Coupled with the ongoing war with Ukraine, the male numbers will dwindle further. grin

Time to learn Russian. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by samsononyilo(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26
FRANCISTOWN:

😂😂

Evidence that Nigerian men are cowards, they are the reason why the country is like this, while other men sacrifice their selves to better their nation, these ones use our women for money rituals.

11 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by yomi531(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26
According to the last Census in Naija, we have more Males here in Naija.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by realmindz: 4:40pm On Jul 26
SUPERPACK:
For a country that lost over 5 million military men and over 8 million civilians during the WW2 and over 500,000 more military men in the ongoing Ukraine war alone it's no surprise. Russian men have a lot to sacrifice.

Bros, even if there were no world war 2, all those men in that generation should have been dead by now due to old age

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Nonexisting1: 4:49pm On Jul 26
Women's population is far greater than men everywhere but every girl get boyfriend. If you know, you know.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Tempulated: 6:01pm On Jul 26
Every female have at least one boyfriend or besties. It's a free market for them courtesy of numerous stupid men.

Currently i have around me several men and boys with no wife or girlfriends. I see them often so it's no hearasay. Highest i have seen some of them do is carry harlots or visit the harlots abode. It's a very big pity for men at the bottom of foodchains.

And i would like to mention that one of the worst thing that can happen to an average nigerian man is to be ugly and broke at the same time. I don't even wish my enemy such thing 🤣

8 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by BentizilL0: 7:09pm On Jul 26
SUPERPACK:
500000 men in Ukraine?..
That only happen in your dream... cheesy

I know you got this by reading kyivpost, even Zelensky western lord disagree with him..

7 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Harmonyng1: 7:36pm On Jul 26
LEARN HOW TO TRADE CRYPTO CURRENCY & FOREX

With good knowledge of market, you can make a gain of 50% to 200% or more of your capital daily.  Our trading strategies is special and has been yielding positive results. join us and earn smartly.
If you're a crypto novice, join our one-week intensive  one-on-one lessons online.With active WhatsApp on your mobile, you can be part of the training.Our virtual interactive sessions will transform beginners into skilled traders in just 8 days while mentoring is forever including how to mine crypto and Airdrop update. In addition, our team will also take you FOREX trading mastery session as bonus.Secure your spot now, reg fee is N21,000.
   Also, if you're already into  crypto trading, consider  subscribing to our signal group for profitable trades. We  consistently display our signal accuracy to assure you of our reliability.
I recommend "Bybit" crypto exchange you can download it and let's get started. DM or visit our website to learn more.
0, 8, 0 , 3, 7, 0, 7, 4 , 3, 1, 8

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship?

Viewing this topic: freeokolie(m), iknopro(m), Osanoghodua1, nairalandankrah, pyrex23(m), Sampi4me(m), sherylbaky(f), OgidiHerbals2(m), Lordjb, kufre2010(m), Alljoints(m), enest2000, kenchop, Keaton(m), shortgun(m), nashito(m), benzics(m), sauuron, Cairoboy(m), GeniusMurphy7124(m), XlAdaureKo, Funlag, Ogahp, martyns303(m) and 53 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.