Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,313 members, 7,967,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:46 AM

Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) (60783 Views)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Plus-sized Bride Puts Cake In Her Cleavage, Got People Talking / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by mrkings84(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26
shortgun:
There are more females than males in Nigeria too

Modified: Don't quote me to cite 2006 population census figures, that's how many years ago now?
You have a brain, use it.
Go to every church, market,mall, hospitals and universities you'll easily see that women outnumber men significantly.
You don't need a 2006 census to tell you that in you have a functional brain.

I quite agree with u but if you go to construction sites, all company yards, oil facility bases, all forces barracks, technical institutes, mechanical garages, transportation means, etc, you will see just a very few women.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by emmy512(m): 10:55pm On Jul 26
Azazyel:

Most Russian ladies are actually not beautiful. If you're someone with a high taste, you'll know this fact. Except you're the kind that sees every white skinned woman as "beautiful"
Meaning most are beautiful eh

1:1

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder anyways

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Danzakidakura(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26
shortgun:

Modified: Don't quote me to cite 2006 population census figures, that's how many years ago now?
Go to every church, market,mall, hospitals and universities you'll easily see that women outnumber men significantly.
You don't need a 2006 census to tell you that in you have a functional brain.
it has not gotten to this na. HungerBad

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Maxtipulation(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26
Japan and Russia here I come

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Tremple8v: 11:19pm On Jul 26
Na war kill most men

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by grandstar(m): 11:35pm On Jul 26
brain54:
The gender ratio in Russia has been predominantly female...

since at least World War 2 when many Soviet men died in battle or left the country to fight!

80% of all Soviet men born in 1923 died during World War Ii

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by luminouz(m): 11:43pm On Jul 26
DrAda:
I still can't explain how the term hot cake came about. No one likes their cake hot.

A better reference is hot soup or hot pap. It is high time we resisted all phrases in English that make no sense.
You have come again ehn?

I like my cake hot.... 🙂

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by 7upnigeria: 12:06am On Jul 27
kestolove95:
Even in nigeria oo.. Don't u see girls everywhere Don old finish no husband

Na rich men dem dey look for, men no scarce.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by sparko1(m): 12:28am On Jul 27
samsononyilo:

Evidence that Nigerian men are cowards, they are the reason why the country is like this, while other men sacrifice their selves to better their nation, these ones use our women for money rituals.

🙄🙄🙄 Except there's no evidence that only women can be used for money ritual.

Do you know if money ritual actually works there are lots of bodies, bodies nobody or government will miss, there are people missing in thousands in Nigeria, except someone care enough nobody will know.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by sonofsteven: 3:03am On Jul 27
henndukwe18:
Time for a trip to russia

Don't be surprised if you carry a trans

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by donmik: 3:37am On Jul 27
shortgun:

You don't need a 2006 census to tell you that if you have a functional brain.

Absolutely correct

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by realmindz: 4:01am On Jul 27
Cat9:

I don’t think there is sense in that cos those men could’ve produced other set of men before dying, had it been they died naturally

lol, so all the men would have produced only male children?
The chances those men that died could have produced more female children is even higher

Madups:
may you not die of too much sense.

😂

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by DrAda(f): 4:14am On Jul 27
luminouz:

You have come again ehn?

I like my cake hot.... 🙂

wink

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by NorthernersSuck: 4:17am On Jul 27
Maysdevices:
If they could find and burn you alive for even looking at their women through those monkey eyes, they would not hesitate

You’re cursed to shapeless wig wearers, just accept your fate

Expired and overused newspaper, take heart and endure your pain alone, Nigerian girls are foolish, all of them

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Dannydavito: 5:19am On Jul 27
WHAT UKRAINE CANNOT DO DOESN'T EXIST.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Dynamicboss: 5:23am On Jul 27
Maysdevices:
You are wrong

You are right

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Coronavirus1: 6:45am On Jul 27
kestolove95:
Even in nigeria oo.. Don't u see girls everywhere Don old finish no husband
Go to bar you will see more men than women 4 men 1 woman sitting among them.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by YoshihideSuga: 7:02am On Jul 27
Tempulated:
Every female have at least one boyfriend or besties. It's a free market for them courtesy of numerous stupid men.

Currently i have around me several men and boys with no wife or girlfriends. I see them often so it's no hearasay. Highest i have seen some of them do is carry harlots or visit the harlots abode. It's a very big pity for men at the bottom of foodchains.

And i would like to mention that one of the worst thing that can happen to an average nigerian man is to be ugly and broke at the same time. I don't even wish my enemy such thing 🤣

Absolutely! 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by poppingtags: 7:15am On Jul 27
That shows Nigeria 🇳🇬 population is more than that of Russian. Yet they have more power than we do!

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by SPAMBOX7: 7:56am On Jul 27
There are more women in Abuja than men. So it's not only Russia

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Sapasenator: 8:01am On Jul 27
Meteng:
This is the reason 4women or more can rape a single man to stupor in Russia

Werey! Will the rape still continue without an erect dick?

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by SPAMBOX7: 8:04am On Jul 27
shortgun:

You don't need a 2006 census to tell you that if you have a functional brain.
I used to doubt this till I moved to Abuja. On one street you will see like 10 women and just 4 men.
Seen it many times only someone who isn't observant won't know

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by stainzvill(m): 8:06am On Jul 27
You wished. Just say there aren't enough good ones to go round grin
Maysdevices:
No. They are not. That is why y’all are killing yourselves promising to carry the financial load of a woman, we are not enough to go around

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Khallicopyro: 8:55am On Jul 27
Azazyel:

I laugh in Russian. Russians are not like Americans or some other European people. They are actually tough people. Naija Yahoo boys dey learn work for where Dem dey
Palm kernel tough but we still dey squeeze oil out of am...

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Bornboy4: 9:33am On Jul 27
Your gbola nor dey fear bomb?
henndukwe18:
Time for a trip to russia

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Legendguy(m): 10:16am On Jul 27
Nonexisting1:
Women's population is far greater than men everywhere but every girl get boyfriend. If you know, you know.

Meaning that they are sharing boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by kestolove95(m): 10:27am On Jul 27
Coronavirus1:

Go to bar you will see more men than women 4 men 1 woman sitting among them.
yes u will see more men Dan women cause beer gives more joy this days than women... Who hv time for women now

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Meteng: 10:35am On Jul 27
Sapasenator:

Werey! Will the rape still continue without an erect dick?
You obviously did not read a previous thread(and many more stories) about this some time ago

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Azazyel: 11:33am On Jul 27
emmy512:

Meaning most are beautiful eh

1:1

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder anyways

Nope @the bolded

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Azazyel: 11:37am On Jul 27
Khallicopyro:

Palm kernel tough but we still dey squeeze oil out of am...

So you're doing Yahoo. grin careful bro.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by DOM7: 12:52pm On Jul 27
And Putin continue to send them to die in Ukraine the women are not protesting.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) by Maysdevices(f): 1:31pm On Jul 27
stainzvill:
You wished. Just say there aren't enough good ones to go round grin
I hope you read my long note and get a woman’s perspective
THERE IS NO SENSE IN GIVING A CHANCE TO A POOR MAN THAT IS POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE WHICH ALL OF YOU CLAIM TO BE. ALL THE WOMEN WITH GOOD CHARACTER ARE LOSING EVERYDAY TO BIG ASSES

This is a Nigerians man favorite saying

‘I will marry the smart one for my kids and marry the ass for my enjoyment’

Men are HEAVILY at fault for GOOD ones disappearing. ONCE she has the shape, MOST Nigerian men will give her EVERYTHING, they don’t care about her character

That is why there are no longer any good girls, no one is acting a fool anymore for men, everyone wants to live the side chick life. Character is a thing of the past

Also most of you are just poor and can’t meet up with the very expensive standards of most Nigerian ladies who think they are black Americans, whether she looks like monkey or not, whether she is poor or not

That exaggerated respect you want, that man you want to feel like, that Odogwu that changes women like clothes you desperately want to be, don’t worry, they will
WORSHIP you sef… You go chop juju tire if you no guide or you think Ned na kid?

Because these hot girls know almost every poor man fantasizes about fucking them, they will extract your life savings spiritually and physically

Most of you would rather sleep with date and marry these good looking prostitutes with big asses than get a good girl who’s average looking with a good character

Go to social media and see how many oloshoes with bbl has married today and then see how many average city it village girls are single or married to very poor men

These men get cheap sex from average girls by claiming ‘love’ then run back their prostitutes when they are tried

Baddies are just women that will never leave control of their life up to a man, because the moment you do that.. YOU ARE A LOSER IN LIFE

Unless he doesn’t act like the typical Nigerian man that will sleep with everything in skirts around you, your fine friends and even your sisters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.