Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,918 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:02 AM

Know How To Use Bittorrent? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Know How To Use Bittorrent? (1238 Views)

Please Does Any Body Know How I Can Import Laptops From Abroad Or From Ebay / Anyone Know How To Hack Into A Website / I Need To Know How To Use Microsoft Access In Two Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know How To Use Bittorrent? by imomoh24(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2006
I downloaded Bittorrent today.
I know its supposed to make it easier to download content from the web,but i dont know how to
use it.
If u do pls let me know.thanks for ur help.
Re: Know How To Use Bittorrent? by ladex142(m): 1:14am On Oct 03, 2006
Uninstall Bittorent and download utorrent, that one is much easier to use for a beginner. Run the program after downloading it and go to sites torrent sites like mininova.org, search for anything you want and download it, then open the downloaded file with utorrent. Your download should start. Have fun, but remember downloading copy writed files is illegal wink
Re: Know How To Use Bittorrent? by imomoh24(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2006
Thanks pal i'll try it and hit u back.
Re: Know How To Use Bittorrent? by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2006
plz beware of all these p2p softwares i.e bit torrent and the rest , they are the fastest ways of transmitting viruses just today aftere weeks of torment by these trojans i was finally able to get rid of about 1000 or more get a good antivirus program like norton or AntiVir
Re: Know How To Use Bittorrent? by Romulus(m): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2006
Just download the app, install it, configure the connection setting to work with the conncetion you have, (i.e proxy or direct conncetion). If you don't do this, you'll just kepe gettiing a "connceting" message and nothing would download. After configuring, go to any site that has torrent files, download the torrent files and run these files with your bittorrent application. When you run the files, your computer is connected to the peers that have packets of the stuff you want to download and you begin to download your ass out! I attached some torrents to this post. You can try them, ok! Oh sorry they don't accept torrents. You are on your own now,

cool cool cool cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Ict-training / Choosing A Catchy Easy To Remember Domain Name / How To Fix Java Virtual Machine Launcher Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.