Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,035 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

Need Advise Please! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Need Advise Please! (443 Views)

Nigerian Guy, Enyeobi Donatus Shares Step By Step Advise On How To Rape A Girl / Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt / I Need Advise To Get My Money Back From Obasanjo Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advise Please! by jeremiah505(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Am a student... Struggling in school to survive...

But just recently i have been picked pocket... Twice within a month... My Android phone... Always the victim...

Please How would you describe these incidence...

Fate or otherwise?...
Re: Need Advise Please! by shaiba(f): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
Its no fate or otherwise. Attach no meaning to it.

Learn from it, maybe you need to be more careful with the way u keep your valuables, or be more watchful of people in the environment you find yourself, or to more prayerful. There is a lesson to learn in what happens to us. Find it, fix it and move on.

All things work together for good for those that trust in God.

May God Bless you and turn your struggles to stories of success. smiley
Re: Need Advise Please! by jeremiah505(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
shaiba:
Its no fate or otherwise. Attach no meaning to it.

Learn from it, maybe you need to be more careful with the way u keep your valuables, or be more watchful of people in the environment you find yourself, or to more prayerful. There is a lesson to learn in what happens to us. Find it, fix it and move on.

All things work together for good for those that trust in God.

May God Bless you and turn your struggles to stories of success. smiley

thanks so much sir... Just that am a kind of person that don't just suspect or label people bad...

I dont have trust issues... I just feel everyone is of good heart...

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, CSO Obuah And Alison-madueke, In Trouble Over $6.9million Scandal / EFCC Returns €10,000 To Victim Of Love Scam / Man Accidentally Shoots His joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.