Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,841 members, 7,945,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment (22846 Views)

22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment / Federal House Of Rep. To Declare State Of Emergency On Unemployment In Nigeria / Reps To Declare State Of Emergency On Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by anonimi: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by Boyooosa(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
NaijaEarnOnline:

Good point, also how do you know those that got employed after joining, so that their names can be removed.

Also, will people enguaged in their personal business be classified as unemployed?

Yep, I think he made provision for that in his APP, ENGAGE 360 degree
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by Boyooosa(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
swagifted:
Am an economist...this letter is not detailed enough to express the engage 360 properly...facts and figures / time trends...it lacks..
uh uh, d full proposal on the project (reflecting details) would be attached to it now, this is just a letter expressing the writer's intention na, do u think Buhari will have tym to be reading such details in a letter. Pls research on how they propose b4 u comment on such topic next tym, okay?
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by Boyooosa(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
@ agongajoseph
because of dis ur Kanurish comment, u com repost the post again, nawa o!
type google on of your browser's tabs, find a search box and type 'how to quote pple on Nairaland'.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by zyclef(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Buhari would not read this.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by daxon001(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
MuhammaduBuhari:

i don see am na
laffin in Hebrewgrin
u b green meat ah swear.....gerrahere mehn.lol
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by Lastruct: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
I see this as a very great idea, if the presidency can look into it. Let's all start coming up with such ideas and not leave the whole thing to the government all e, we can actually give them better ideas.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by Nakuza(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Joy83:
Nigeria go better... Nigeria go good oooo

The sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with glory which shall be revealed in us... So I believe!!!
So do I .
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by ebamma(m): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
Graduate this graduate that,

You guys feel so entitled,

From bursary to nysc allowance to even nysc loans,

I think you guys have been given more than enough by the government,

You get all this while those who never went to school get nothing and yet you guys are still demanding more from the government
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by butanep(m): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
I am not pessimistic about your idea but it can't work in a country like Nigeria.

Nigeria is too complicated for that your Engage 360 formula.

I can tell you there are so many people working today that claimed, they are not employed. You can call it Underemployed.

What about those that owned their business and still seeking employment.

Remember our database system in Nigeria is very poor. The government don't even know the actual number of unemployed graduate.

The politicians are also there to hijack the system to their advantage. Then you will see their children that schooled abroad getting the package.

This formular will not be effective for one bit.

What we need in Nigeria is simple

1. Constant power supply.

2. Let the local industries be empowered

3. Let NYSC be a full skill acquisition programme rather than going to class to teach.

4. Let the tarrifs or taxes on goods and services be reduced.

Things will naturally fall in place.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by favor63(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
bravo! i like this...
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by simplisity(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Thank God we have a lot of talented youths, who can bring total transformatn in Nigeria throu their contributns. I discovered a new system of farming system, i named, checkerboard system of farming. It is a conservative way of farming which ensures d effectiv utilisation of any availabl size of land to achieve d farmers set target. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by ade2008(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Another lazy Nigerian youth with entitlement mentality. You better go back to the farm.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by porka: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
[size=13pt]How can someone claim to be an entrepreneur and still claim to be unemployed as the same time?[/size]
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by alexinfinity(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
ABJDOT:
Some unemployment youth in Nigeria, see nairaland has their office undecided

mehn... wah da heck are you saying? that English or swahili lipsrsealed
ABJDOT:
Some unemployment youth in Nigeria, see nairaland has their office undecided

mehn... wah da heck are you saying? that English or swahili
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by hectorswag(m): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
MuhammaduBuhari:

i don see am na

Funny dude grin
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by Spyker: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Until we have a credible national database where every Nigeria has his/her unique social security number, Nigeria's problem will never reduce as the haves will continue to collect what is left for the have nots. This is notable solution but just as the Government have been recording ghost workers, so will ghost corpers appear in the system. We need to first push for the biometric capture of all Nigerians in next years' census and a developnent of a national database.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by SmartMugu: 4:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Isn't this a pure waste of talents? Here goes an unemployed Nigerian that came up with a well-articulated proposed framework for some of Nigeria's lingering problems. I'm sure there are many talented but unemployed graduates out there with brains to fix other areas. Why do we end up with the same old and retarded law makers that can't even come up with any innovative idea?
Re: Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment by InnocentIdoko1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? / Two Job Offers. I Am Confused / See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.