Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend (7399 Views)

Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS / David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Princewill1(m): 12:46am On Aug 28, 2015
Sowell26:
Always specify that you are Oronian so that they'll understand. Ibibios are natural house helps and that's their mentality,so it's not surprising the ibibios would want to be a part of Biafra .Oronians are not followers.
Although I support autonomy for every tribe/nation,but i'm starting to think that the igbos are up to no good and may deserve being suppressed .I think it's a travesty for igbos to include anyone else in their igbo nation.
You are completely foolish,if you are supporting Hausa-Fulani enslavement and rulership in this country after over 50 yrs of experiment.

The ibibios you are castigating are more wiser than you.But you think u know anything.

It is difficult for tiny Oron to breakaway from AK and form their own state not to talk of seceding from Nigeria.

If u have common sense,you should know that its better to join in and get Biafra first,if after 5-10 in Biafra and Oron people are still not comfortable with it,they can demand for an independent Oron nation from Biafra.

Because it will be more easy for tiny Oron to secede from Biafra than from Nigeria.

slowpoke this is called common sense!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 28, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Princewill1(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Sowell26:
NO! Oron will not be a part of Biafra. I support autonomy for every tribe/nation including igbo,Oron,Yoruba,Nupe,Efik,Ejagham,Itsekiri,Ogoni,Ijaw,Hausa,Ebira,Tiv,Idoma,Urhobo,Igala,Gwari,Fulani,Ibibio,Annang,Kanuri,Esan,Andoni,Ikwerri,etc.
Every nation should be autonomous and trade with each other.Nations should only merge willingly ,have joint millitary for defense or decide if they want to remain a part of Nigeria.
The selfish Biafran ideology does not come across as the same as Oron's ideology I've described above. And who told you that Oron is small? is Nigeria as developed as Monaco,Taiwan or Singapore? Can Nigeria defeat Singapore in a war?Qatar is just the same size as Akwa Ibom.Oron nation Territory is three times larger than Singapore and has a potential for expansion by river and ocean land reclamation.There are 16 nations way smaller than Oron. Size has nothing do with it. Vatican city (Rome ) is just 100 acres and yet it's so popular. Monaco is so small @400 acres and even has no space for airport. Barbados,Bahamas,ST Kitts&Nevis,etc. are small nations .Plus,Oron is one of the wealthiest nations in the world if it were autonomous.
Fight for your igbo nation and don't include or worry about any other nation, unless the nation willingly joins you. If majority of ibibios or lets say Idoma or Annang vote to join you,then that's their choice. Majority of Oronians don't even want to be with their linguistic neighbors Ibibio and annang ,and sure as hell Igbos are clearly out of the question. The furthest Oron would go will be to form a country with their linguistic neighbors,Efiks,ibibio,and Annang.But they all must remain autonomous within the country.
I find some of you guys frustrating and irritating sometimes.Your mental process is simply inferior and difficult for me to communicate with..
I HAVE HEARD YOU,I WILL NO LONGER MENTION ORON WITH BIAFRA AGAIN.

Biafra's focus is not oil,we hardly mention oil in our dealings.We want to build a civilization that Africa has never seen.We will run a technology,agric and Oil base economy and not an only Oil mono economy.

It seems what u only think is Oron's oil resources.Wake up! In 20yrs time oil will no longer feed any Nation.

For us to secede,all these ethnic nationalities u mentioned need to come together and make it happen,Oron can't defeat this people if they fight alone and after freedom if Oron want to be left alone so be it.

GOODLUCK TO ORON IN THEIR BID TO SECEDE ALONE FROM NIGERIA,MAY GOD GUIDE THEM FROM THE DAGGER & SWORD OF HAUSA-FULANI....AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Uteghe(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Sowell26:
NO! Oron will not be a part of Biafra. I support autonomy for every tribe/nation including igbo,Oron,Yoruba,Nupe,Efik,Ejagham,Itsekiri,Ogoni,Ijaw,Hausa,Ebira,Tiv,Idoma,Urhobo,Igala,Gwari,Fulani,Ibibio,Annang,Kanuri,Esan,Andoni,Ikwerri,etc.
Every nation should be autonomous and trade with each other.Nations should only merge willingly ,have joint millitary for defense or decide if they want to remain a part of Nigeria.
The selfish Biafran ideology does not come across as the same as Oron's ideology I've described above. And who told you that Oron is small? is Nigeria as developed as Monaco,Taiwan or Singapore? Can Nigeria defeat Singapore in a war?Qatar is just the same size as Akwa Ibom.Oron nation Territory is three times larger than Singapore and has a potential for expansion by river and ocean land reclamation.There are 16 nations way smaller than Oron. Size has nothing do with it. Vatican city (Rome ) is just 100 acres and yet it's so popular. Monaco is so small @400 acres and even has no space for airport. Barbados,Bahamas,ST Kitts&Nevis,etc. are small nations .Plus,Oron is one of the wealthiest nations in the world if it were autonomous.
Fight for your igbo nation and don't include or worry about any other nation, unless the nation willingly joins you. If majority of ibibios or lets say Idoma or Annang vote to join you,then that's their choice. Majority of Oronians don't even want to be with their linguistic neighbors Ibibio and annang ,and sure as hell Igbos are clearly out of the question. The furthest Oron would go will be to form a country with their linguistic neighbors,Efiks,ibibio,and Annang.But they all must remain autonomous within the country.
I find some of you guys frustrating and irritating sometimes.Your mental process is simply inferior and difficult for me to communicate with..
cheesy
Sowell26:
You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Uteghe(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2015
Princewill1:
I HAVE HEARD YOU,I WILL NO LONGER MENTION ORON WITH BIAFRA AGAIN.

Biafra's focus is not oil,we hardly mention oil in our dealings.We want to build a civilization that Africa has never seen.We will run a technology,agric and Oil base economy and not an only Oil mono economy.

It seems what u only think is Oron's oil resources.Wake up! In 20yrs time oil will no longer feed any Nation.

For us to secede,all these ethnic nationalities u mentioned need to come together and make it happen,Oron can't defeat this people if they fight alone and after freedom if Oron want to be left alone so be it.

GOODLUCK TO ORON IN THEIR BID TO SECEDE ALONE FROM NIGERIA,MAY GOD GUIDE THEM FROM THE DAGGER & SWORD OF HAUSA-FULANI....AMEN
Lol at ''not focused on oil''. In any case,no Igbo man of worth believes in IPad(lol).

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by pazienza(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2015
Biafra is a moving train. You only have three options:
1, join the train
2, don't join, but stay out of it's way
3, Stay on it's way and get crushed to pieces.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by backtosender: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Uteghe:

Lol at ''not focused on oil''. In any case,no Igbo man of worth believes in IPad(lol).
oil u see but u dare touch it before soldiers get orders from alhajis to shoot on sight any vagabond that near his oil wells

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Princewill1(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2015
Uteghe:

You should rather laugh at ur own stupidity! Ibibios that you despise are wiser than u people.

In Nigeria today,Hausa,Yoruba and Igbo -- which among these major tribes mention or are attach to oil?

We have oil in IMO,ANANMBRA and ABIA good enough for local consumption and export.In Ohaji Egbema in Imo state,we have large gas reserve there.Oil can't feed any nation in 20yrs time.

In Agric,Ebonyi has the largest Rice farm in Nigeria even without FG support.The largest palm oil plantation is in igboland without FG support.Countries like malaysia are feeding from palm oil today.Remember in the 1970s,malaysia came to igboland to collect the palm oil seedlings.

We have coal in enugu to power our factories.Countries like US and China have large coal power stations.

In technology,XNOX computers is igbo.The 1st indigenous car manufacturing company in Nigeria INNOSON is igbo.In fact come here in Aba and fund us and see if we will not export goods to other countries.

Images what will happen if we are left alone in Biafra to manage ourselves.

Pls nobody is begging Oron to join Biafra,you are free to stay with Hausa-Fulani in Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by sdindan: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Another Kiddo.
If you are a Man and you love to die for Nigeria
Answer him and meet him anywhere he told u
And don't forget to meet me in Elelenwo
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by sdindan: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2015
Sowell26:
Always specify that you are Oronian so that they'll understand. Ibibios are natural house helps and that's their mentality,so it's not surprising the ibibios would want to be a part of Biafra .Oronians are not followers.
Although I support autonomy for every tribe/nation,but i'm starting to think that the igbos are up to no good and may deserve being suppressed .I think it's a travesty for igbos to include anyone else in their igbo nation.

Chai! See as this dude the form Americana.
Oron kwa?
I know more than 4 Oron people that are doing petty job in owerri
They are really close to me cos they are working for us ( not making mouth)
The called me yesterday with another guy frm ogoja that they no more receive radio Biafra in owerri again, I asked them to tune in to short wave they will get it.
They are even more biafran than most of us in the house that are real Ndi Igbo
And they have Biafra polo and shirt that I don't even have.
My friend so stop making mouth. With ur oil, you can never bit the igbos in ur next century. How many of ur pple work in the oil sector.
The only thing FG allowed u pple to enjoy is Fish and Crayfish in ur rivers. If you doubt I will send their pictures and their names.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by TruthisGOD: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2015
Sowell26:
People like you wallow in self delusion. Can Nigeria willingly grant your state or tribe autonomy? Do u know that the National Confab was opposed and thwarted because it advocates for true fderalism and resource control? If Biafran's agitator that have been agitating for seperatism since 1967 are finding diffcult to achieve, don't you think your wishes are mere mirage?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Uteghe(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
sdindan:

Chai! See as this dude the form Americana.
Oron kwa?
I know more than 4 Oron people that are doing petty job in owerri
They are really close to me cos they are working for us ( not making mouth)
The called me yesterday with another guy frm ogoja that they no more receive radio Biafra in owerri again, I asked them to tune in to short wave they will get it.
They are even more biafran than most of us in the house that are real Ndi Igbo
And they have Biafra polo and shirt that I don't even have.
My friend so stop making mouth. With ur oil, you can never bit the igbos in ur next century. How many of ur pple work in the oil sector.
The only thing FG allowed u pple to enjoy is Fish and Crayfish in ur rivers. If you doubt I will send their pictures and their names.
Yes,I doubt; send pictures and names. If you don't,you are twe.rp.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Uteghe(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Princewill1:
You should rather laugh at ur own stupidity! Ibibios that you despise are wiser than u people.

In Nigeria today,Hausa,Yoruba and Igbo -- which among these major tribes mention or are attach to oil?

We have oil in IMO,ANANMBRA and ABIA good enough for local consumption and export.In Ohaji Egbema in Imo state,we have large gas reserve there.Oil can't feed any nation in 20yrs time.

In Agric,Ebonyi has the largest Rice farm in Nigeria even without FG support.The largest palm oil plantation is in igboland without FG support.Countries like malaysia are feeding from palm oil today.Remember in the 1970s,malaysia came to igboland to collect the palm oil seedlings.

We have coal in enugu to power our factories.Countries like US and China have large coal power stations.

In technology,XNOX computers is igbo.The 1st indigenous car manufacturing company in Nigeria INNOSON is igbo.In fact come to here in Aba and fund us and see if we will not export to other countries.

Images what will happen if we are left in Biafra to manage ourselves.

Pls nobody is begging Oron to join Biafra,you are free to stay with Hausa-Fulani in Nigeria!
Who is talking about joining Biafra? You don't get it; Biafra doesn't exist. It's a franchise. I,an Oron man, could also use Biafra to call for donations. Nnamdi is using these monies to sex hoes in London. You don't fight for self determination on nairaland or by launching a radio to deceive a dozen illiterate Igbo second hand clothing hawkers. You go to war. Only a Niger Del tan can do that. So,dear son,Biafra doesn't exist anywhere. It's a scam.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Princewill1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Uteghe:

Who is talking about joining Biafra? You don't get it; Biafra doesn't exist. It's a franchise. I,an Oron man, could also use Biafra to call for donations. Nnamdi is using these monies to sex hoes in London. You don't fight for self determination on nairaland or by launching a radio to deceive a dozen illiterate Igbo second hand clothing hawkers. You go to war. Only a Niger Del tan can do that. So,dear son,Biafra doesn't exist anywhere. It's a scam.
Pls I'm not here to discuss Nnamdi Kalu.If he has scammed you of your money then present your evidence.I'm yet to hear of anyone he has scammed.

And by the way,if you don't like Kanu's style,there are other groups fighting for freedom to join MASSOP,BZM and Lower Niger Congress.

However,what I cares to find out from you is that DO U BELIEVE THAT BIAFRA OR ORON NATION DESERVE TO BE FREE FROM NIGERIA AFTER MORE THAN 100 yrs OF AMALGAMATION GIVEN PRESENT REALITIES??

If your answer is NO;then I can categorically tell you that you are a TRAITOR to your own people in Oron.You are selfish and don't have the intreast at heart FULL STOP!
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by HopeAtHand: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
sdindan:

If you are a Man and you love to die for Nigeria
Answer him and meet him anywhere he told u
And don't forget to meet me in Elelenwo

Do it the matured way, so incase you die, Seun wouldn't be obligated to alert the authorities..

Inbox me your name, number and adresss..Simple
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by EasternLion: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Do it the matured way, so incase you die, Seun wouldn't be obligated to alert the authorities..

Inbox me your name, number and adresss..Simple

Leopards nwoke see, he has resurfaced again.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Uteghe(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Princewill1:
Pls I'm not here to discuss Nnamdi Kalu.If he has scammed you of your money then present your evidence.I'm yet to hear of anyone he has scammed.

And by the way,if you don't like Kanu's style,there are other groups fighting for freedom to join MASSOP,BZM and Lower Niger Congress.

However,what I cares to find out from you is that DO U BELIEVE THAT BIAFRA OR ORON NATION DESERVE TO BE FREE FROM NIGERIA AFTER MORE THAN 100 yrs OF AMALGAMATION GIVEN PRESENT REALITIES??

If your answer is NO;then I can categorically tell you that you are a TRAITOR to your own people in Oron.You are selfish and don't have the intreast at heart FULL STOP!
What do you mean by ''free from Nigeria''? We were never in bondage. I don't care about Igbo dreaming of Biafra. Truth is: they don't care about Biafra. There's three attempt at secession. Ojukwu tried and ran away,Massob tried and got N2 billion. Now,Kanu wants his own cake. Boko Haram didn't launch radio to start the war that held Nigerian govt by the balls. KANU is a scam because no one account for the donations to anyone. My duty is to save ignorant Igbos from the fraudulent hype.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Princewill1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Uteghe:

What do you mean by ''free from Nigeria''? We were never in bondage. I don't care about Igbo dreaming of Biafra. Truth is: they don't care about Biafra. There's three attempt at secession. Ojukwu tried and ran away,Massob tried and got N2 billion. Now,Kanu wants his own cake. Boko Haram didn't launch radio to start the war that held Nigerian govt by the balls. KANU is a scam because no one account for the donations to anyone. My duty is to save ignorant Igbos from the fraudulent hype.
Forget how the freedom will be gotten.

My question is-- DO YOU BELIEVE THAT BIAFRA OR ORON NATION NEED TO BE ALONE TO MANAGE ITS RESOURCES AND TO ACHIEVE ITS POTENTIAL? Simple Question!
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Uteghe(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Princewill1:
Forget how the freedom will be gotten.

My question is-- DO YOU BELIEVE THAT BIAFRA OR ORON NATION NEED TO BE ALONE TO MANAGE ITS RESOURCES AND TO ACHIEVE ITS POTENTIAL? Simple Question!
Oron nation will do well as an independent nation; but the time to press for autonomy has not come. We are busy helping Umana to retrieve his stolen mandate. Howbeit,when the time comes,be sure we won't do radio talk shows or indulge in the absurdity of calling ones country a ''zoo''.We will fight. The good people of Ofid Oro Ukpabang are natural sea warriors. We can bring Nigeria to her knees in days. So,I got no problem with less than a dozen igbos dreaming Biafra;it the process,the lunatic KANU and the fact that Biafra is a franchise that irritate me and 99.9% Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by EasternLion: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Uteghe:

Oron nation will do well as an independent nation; but the time to press for autonomy has not come. We are busy helping Umana to retrieve his stolen mandate. Howbeit,when the time comes,be sure we won't do radio talk shows or indulge in the absurdity of calling ones country a ''zoo''.We will fight. The good people of Ofid Oro Ukpabang are natural sea warriors. We can bring Nigeria to her knees in days. So,I got no problem with less than a dozen igbos dreaming Biafra;it the process,the lunatic KANU and the fact that Biafra is a franchise that irritate me and 99.9% Igbos.

Lol, see praying mantis talk.

Ask Saro and Wey dat other one.
Boro
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by cheruv: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sowell26:
Although I support autonomy for every tribe/nation,but i'm starting to think that the igbos are up to no good and may deserve being suppressed.I think it's a travesty for igbos to include anyone else in their igbo nation.

This line reminds me of sweetlemon...
Anyway in Biafra all language groups would be in one region, so this means that the old Cross river state would be formed back..maybe with the exception of Ogoja/Oyono province comprising the mosaic of tribes in north and central senatorial zones of present day CRS.
When this happens, you've to contend with the Efik,Ibibio, Annang, Ibeno for available regional resources and by then,we Igbos would be very far away grin
Continue dreaming about an independent oron state instead of thinking of how to work together with your fellow Mmoño brothers angry
Here's your flag as put forward by Ibibio Union

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by cheruv: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sowell26:
You are stvpid and ignorant.Your mental process is inferior.
Do you've any other thing to tell me
Never forget that you'd share a state with your fellow Mmoño brethren.. So its better you learn to work together with them starting from like now! angry
Moreover I love the Ibibio Union flag kiss

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by c33b33(m): 12:34am On Aug 29, 2015
Uteghe:

You will fight with crayfish abi? Why didn't you and the Ofid Oro Ukpabang natural sea warriors go to Bakassi peninsula? Or Oron indigenes weren't there? During the so called niger delta militant saga,which Oron man had a camp?

Oh I forgot!you are a Bastard. What is the name of your clan in oron ? I repeat this is an opportunity to seek your true paternity,Ondo state is my guess.

And you were busy claiming Ibibio all along, attache parasite.

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Uteghe(m): 1:07am On Aug 29, 2015
c33b33:

You will fight with crayfish abi? Why didn't you and the Ofid Oro Ukpabang natural sea warriors go to Bakassi peninsula? Or Oron indigenes weren't there? During the so called niger delta militant saga,which Oron man had a camp?

Oh I forgot!you are a Bastard. What is the name of your clan in oron ? I repeat this is an opportunity to seek your true paternity,Ondo state is my guess.

And you were busy claiming Ibibio all along, attache parasite.

IPOB Youth
Mr Pub youth,I understand your pain. I know you have been annexed by Nnamdi's business radio. Oro could not have taken guns against the international community over Bakassi. If you weren't such an ignoramus, you would have known. I'm from Ubodung clan. Oron youths fought alongside others for derivation and patronage. Biafra does not exist-except in Kanu's a.nus. Igbo Kwenu.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by c33b33(m): 1:26am On Aug 29, 2015
Uteghe:

Mr Pub youth,I understand your pain. I know you have been annexed by Nnamdi's business radio. Oro could not have taken guns against the international community over Bakassi. If you weren't such an ignoramus, you would have known. I'm from Ubodung clan. Oron youths fought alongside others for derivation and patronage. Biafra does not exist-except in Kanu's a.nus. Igbo Kwenu.

Lol. Your level of ignorance. International community? Britain is still in charge of sucking oil via their 83% northern ownership of oil bloc. Who gave Bakassi peninsula to cameroon like a piece of carrot.

How are the schools in Ubodung? Health center nko? Your grandmothers and mothers are scavenging for crayfish in polluted waters. Your fathers nko? Okada riders.

You and your spineless youths fought for what then? Begging for N16,500 allowance. You are already in Buhari and nigeria anus.

Baboon chop banana and all is well.

IPOB Youth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by Uteghe(m): 2:06am On Aug 29, 2015
c33b33:

Lol. Your level of ignorance. International community? Britain is still in charge of sucking oil via their 83% northern ownership of oil bloc. Who gave Bakassi peninsula to cameroon like a piece of carrot.

How are the schools in Ubodung? Health center nko? Your grandmothers and mothers are scavenging for crayfish in polluted waters. Your fathers nko? Okada riders.

You and your spineless youths fought for what then? Begging for N16,500 allowance. You are already in Buhari and nigeria anus.

Baboon chop banana and all is well.

IPOB Youth
You have been jumping from pillar to pillar instead of delving on my posers. I won't abuse Ibos cos there are a lot of sane ones. Sit your weary buttocks down and think if nations start wars with a station ran by a drug addict. Start the war and tell KANU to stop hiring people for fake call in. Biafra does not exist

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by EasternLion: 2:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Uteghe:

You have been jumping from pillar to pillar instead of delving on my posers. I won't abuse Ibos cos there are a lot of sane ones. Sit your weary buttocks down and think if nations start wars with a station ran by a drug addict. Start the war and tell KANU to stop hiring people for fake call in. Biafra does not exist

U don kolo I swear.
Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by likila: 2:12am On Aug 29, 2015
this biafra thing is spreading like wildfire

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend by carnegiefan: 2:59am On Aug 29, 2015
pazienza:
Biafra is a moving train. You only have three options:

1, join the train

2, don't join, but stay out of it's way

3, Stay on it's way and get crushed to pieces.

Comment of the thread.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Chair: Fayose Seeks Shadow Election For S’west Aspirants / Group Calls On New Breed Coalition Against Sitting Leadership In Rivers State / FG Implements 140 Reforms On Ease Of Doing Business – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.